• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: Rainbow Ties RP

"Huh...pretty interesting. To tell the truth, I wonder if The Dragon Knight would battle with me." He said to Alex quietly, he halted his pazing and glared at The Dragon Knight. "I don't know many celebrities...haha...that's definitely why I've never heard of him." He said to himself, laughing as well. He brought out a Pokeball, and let his Goodra out. "This is my Goodra. Hey Goodra, watch this battle. Maybe we can learn some more about Dragon Types." Goodra nodded happily. He watched The Dragon Knight bring out a Haxorus. "That's a pretty strong looking Dragon type, how come he didn't pull out his ace?" Richie asked himself as he watched the battle begin. He and Goodra began watching this battle carefully, almost in sync.

David looked over at Mimi’s Dragonite, who seemed rather calm and reserved. It was hard to imagine her act so brashly like Mimi described. “I have to admit, I envy you here. Battling The Dragon Knight is a huge honor. I wish I was as lucky as you are!” He said. “By the way, where’s Richie? He said he’d be here with us.”

As the reporters and camera crew flooded into the area, David began to feel a little shy. This wasn’t helped by the reporter questioning him. “Uh, yeah... I’m just here to watch,” He sputtered to the reporter before quickly stopping by the rest of his Pokémon to clean up the food they left behind, as well as returning them all except Minior and Hitmontop.

David shuddered as The Dragon Knight approached. He’d seen his matches before, but he seemed somewhat imposing this close up. “I-I’m just gonna...” David mumbled as he stepped back, giving the two competitors ample amount of space. He was a bit starstruck to see The Dragon Knight, but that wasn’t going to stop him from cheering! “You can do this, Mimi!” He cheered, Minior joining in on the cheer while Hitmontop analyzed the two dragons about to face off.

The little Riolu bristled, having been completely ignored. Completely rude of them, obviously! The haughty jackal tossed her head and crossed her paws at the indecency of it all while the Gengar really couldnt be more relieved. It was about when the reporters started to crowd that Harper finally noticed her two wanderers. She swung onto her feet with a groan and plodded down the beach with Basil at her heels.

"What are you up to now, Hyssop," the Riolu glared at her trainer's accusatory tone for a short beat before getting distracted by the crowd again. It looked like a battle was about to begin.

"Oh, thats a lot of--" Harper cut herself off when her trouble seeking Riolu started towards the flock of people. "No, no no no, Hyssop get back in your ball please." The trainer, Gengar and Typhlosion all sighed in relief when Hyssop returned to her ball with a flash.

Basil nudged his trainers side with his snout, earning a soft, tired chuckle from her as she fumbled for his ball too. "Alright, I know you don't like crowds. Here," she offered him his Pokeball. The fire type nuzzled his cheek into her shoulder before poking the ball with his snout and disappeared inside. Once the two Pokeballs were securely put away, Harper approached the shifting crowd, her Gengar at her side.

She was able to weave inwards, ushering her Gengar to sink into her shadow. Once she got to the outskirts, she saw just what all the commotion was about! Harper's eyes lit up once she saw the two massive dragons and, to her delight, Mimi. Maybe, if she was lucky, she could catch up with her childhood friend after all! From what she'd gathered from the surrounding chatter, the tall knight was fairly famous as well.

"How lucky are we? A free battle and they're both dragon types?" Harper grinned down at the glowing eyes in her shadow. A crescent grin answered her as she pulled out her phone again to record the battle. "There's no way this wont be awesome."

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Dragonite always struck Mimi as a strange Pokemon since she never felt competitive with the same gender, Dragonite only picked fights with males. It had been the case ever since she was a Dratini and so that's why Mimi's team was all female since it'd be chaos if there was even a single male. Dragonite let out a roar, causing her trainer to get pumped up as well. Mimi smirked before calmly giving the first order. "Dragonite in and out with Aqua Jet" she says as her Pokemon flew up into the air while water quickly enveloped her orange body before heading straight for Haxorus. This was the safest move Mimi could play at the moment. She needed to see how Arthur would react to a sudden offensive move while at the same time knowing that Dragonite could easily slip out of Haxorus's grasp. Dragonite deffinetly had the advantage with being able to fly up and dodge clowe range attacks, but also because Mimi made sure that Dragonite's movepool wasnt all offensive moves. Contrast to her charging head in first personality, in battle Mimi always thinks before she acts. Especially in this battle, her name will be all over the world as the girl who lost to The Dragon Knight if she makes one slip up.

Richie watched the battle quietly but with much analysis, he noticed that the move Dragonite used was a bred move. Dragonite must've hatched from an egg, he knew all about egg moves due to his mother being a breeder, also him knowing quite a bit about Pokemon moves. Goodra grinned to itself, surveying the battle quietly, it really wanted to learn about a lot of other Dragon Types. "Go Mimi! You can do this!" Richie diverted his attention from the battle to the crowd for a moment, he suddenly noticed David walking away from the crowd, he just now remembered what they had all agreed upon. "Hey David, over here!" He shouted, raising his hand, trying to get David to notice him.

Last edited:
The Dragon Knight watched as Dragonite flew upward and coated herself in a veil of water before she charged towards Haxorus like a missile. "Try and pivot around the Aqua Jet and give a quick Poison Jab!" He commanded, he knew that some moves that offered in the ways of speed were most likely used for hit and run, this way there was a chance they can at least leave a mark on them before they fall back, just as Dragonite closed in, Haxorus quickly slid to the side, the distance looked like it may not have been enough to evade while one of his hands began to seep a strange purple liquid like energy. The moment Dragonite was close, Haxorus lunged his poison arm towards her in an attempt to damage and hopefully poison her.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi saw the attack but there was nothing she can do, Dragonite was going too fast to alter her direction. Naturally the attack landed and Dragonite growled in pain but landed near Haxorus, she was dangerously close to such an offensive sweeper but she trusted Mimi's orders. Dragonite wiped the pained look off her face and stuck her tongue out at Haxorus as if to tell him that it didnt even hurt. "Dragonite Aqua Jet again!" Mimi says, Draganoite did just that and returned back into the air. She knew she was making reckless plays but her Dragonite is surprisingly able to take a lot of hits, and also has a reassurance move that puts Mimi's anxiety at ease.

The Dragon Knight raised an eyebrow at the second use of Aqua Jet, she was either reckless or confident in her partner's endurance, he hoped it was the latter, but knew he had a battle to win. "Slam that Pokemon to the ground with Iron Tail!" Haxorus charged directly towards the Aqua Jet and hopped upward to do a front flip, during his front flip, his tail began to turn metallic, this was his favorite way to deliver Iron Tail with a mixture of style and damage. The smile on Haxorus' face grew wider as he hadn't had a good battle in a long while, especially against another Dragon type.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi smirked seeing that Haxorus was also charging. "Dragonite use Ice Punch!" Mimi says, using the same strategy she used against the Dragon Gym back in Unova. She hoped the two would make impact since for sure Haxorus wouldn't have a move to heal itself, while Dragonite did. Mimi could have used a dragon type move but the chances of freezing Haxorus with Ice Punch outweighed other choices.

Meanwhile Raichu and Ampharos excitedly cheered on Dragonite and Mimi. Sunny smiled seeing both her trainers and Dragonite's excited looks, something she hadn't seen in a long time. Pure excitement, that was something Mimi never got just being a DJ. Mimi was the one always surprising her fans with new music and mixes so she never got to experience excitement anymore. But a battle was a place where both trainers and Pokemon had no idea what their opponents would dish out.

The Dragon Knight was a bit surprised that Dragonite used an Ice type move, one of the two types he tended to have trouble with, but as someone who trained with a specific type, this meant he had to train around it's weaknesses and that's what he did. "Haxorus!" The Dragon Knight shouted, Haxorus turned slightly to use the Iron Tail it was about to use as an attack and use it to clash against the Ice Punch, while it helped the attack to land, Dragonite also had the same result. The impact of Ice Punch began to freeze Haxorus' tail, but by the look on his face, he was hardly bothered about it.

"Using Aqua Jet to get in close so you could deal a different and more effective attack, impressive." The Dragon Knight said. "Consider this our response. Haxorus... Outrage!" The Dragon Knight commanded as he held his hand out, Haxorus' eyes began to glow a bright red and let out a loud roar as his body became coated in an intimidating red aura, the next second, Haxorus lunged towards Dragonite and attempted to deliver a series of punches and kicks like a rabid Pokemon, yet he was smart enough to make a few dashes to deny openings for the opponent.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"Dragonite don't let him touch you!" Mimi quickly says while trying to keep her calm. Dragon types weren't her specialty so she never really truly learned all of Dragonite's capabilities considering her main typing choice was electric. Dragonite did her best to avoid Haxorus's ongoing strikes but was eventually hit and it hit hard. "Dragonite use Roost!" Mimi says, the dragon type jumping out of range from Haxorus before gently wrapping her wings around her body and healing herself. Dragonite was for sure vulnerable now, after Roost she was grounded and so escaping into the air wasnt an option. "Dragonite use Aqua Jet!" Mimi says, Dragonite used the repetitive move once again, knowing what her trainer was planning. If Dragonite couldnt use her own wings to get back into the air then Aqua Jet would do just that. While Dragonite attempted to land a hit on Haxorus and also avoiding his attacks, Mimi contemplated whether to use the new move Draden had taught Dragonite back in Unova. Mimi had originally wanted to teach her only dragon type that move in order to improve her performances.

Last edited:
"Do your best, both of you!" said Alex while pumping his fist. Brownie ran up to Alex and jumped into Alex's arms. "Hey Brownie, need a better look?" he said as he placed the furret on top of Tabasco on Tabasco's shoulders. "Also, I remember you asking for a battle earlier, and I'd be more than happy to oblige once Mimi's battle is over. I haven't had a good batt;e on a while. I'd say the last time I had one was when Lyra and I visited the Dragon's Den and had a tag team battle against Clair." he said a little lost in thought. "Until now I've been just doing field research for Professor Elm." he said with a scratch to his head. "I'm getting sidetracked though, Go Mimi!" Alex said trying his best to cheer on both trainers.

Haxorus continued to flail, punch and kick while he did his best to keep up with the Dragonite, both trainer and Pokemon had to admit that she was elusive, yet they also knew she couldn't evade his attacks forever and had to take every chance if the attacks landed. Haxorus went to deliver a devastating attack with his frozen tail, still enraged from the outrage, he wanted to dish out as much damage as he could before the confusion hit. "Don't give her a single opening, try and grab on to her to keep her from getting airborne!" The Dragon Knight commanded. Still enraged, Haxorus attempted to grab Dragonite's tail the next time she came around with Aqua Jet, although Haxorus showed less signs of being enraged and more signs of being dizzy. "Come on Haxorus..." Arthur thought to himself, he always kept a countermeasure in case Haxorus did get confused, but he had hoped that the outrage could last a little bit longer, Dragonite was certainly a tough Pokemon, that much was certain, he he didn't hope to lose as he had a reputation to maintain.

"Cool! I'd love to battle." He said to Alex with a grin, Goodra was still watching the battle, she analyzed swiftly, she watched how other dragon types fought. "This is a great experience. Go Mimi!" Richie yelled out, he noticed his Goodra paying tons of attention to the battle. He was very surprised at this, as Goodra hadn't paid this much attention to others battles before, it must be because they're both strong dragon types and she can learn a lot. Richie also noticed Mimi, she spammed aqua jet lots. "Her battle strategy must be to spam aqua jet in order to get up close, the move is very fast. I wonder how much Haxorus can take..." He mumbled to himself quietly, as he memorized their movesets. "Dragonite's moves are Roost, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, and a dragon type move I presume, and Haxorus's moves are Poison Jab, Outrage, Iron Tail, and what could be another unpredictable move, my guess is Dragon Dance." Richie mumbled to himself analytically.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Dragonite was once again hit by Haxorus and was sent flying back towards Mimi. But as she did so the grounded effect after using Roost wore off and Dragonite was able to fly up into the air once again. Mimi assumed Haxorus would fall into his confusion sooner than later so she decided to take the risk. "Dragonite up into the air" Mimi commands confidently, her orange dragon following the girls command and flying up just enough since she immediately knew what Mimi wanted. "Well I'm gonna lose anyways so we might as well give them a show!" Mimi cheers out due to the fact their next move had a chance of not even even working and also lowered some of Dragonites base stats, causing her beloved baby to become more vulnerable than she already was. "Dragonite Draco Meteor!"

Completely enthralled by the battle, David grimaced every time Dragonite was struck. The battle was so intense, in fact, that David didn’t even notice Richie calling for him until a few seconds later. Glancing to the side, he saw Richie waving to him, a familiar looking boy beside him. David and Hitmontop waded through the crowd to reach the duo, Minior floating safely overhead.

Reaching them, he gave a quick wave towards the duo. “Hey Richie, hey Alex,” he said absentmindedly, seemingly too focused on the battle to process Alex’s arrival. “Ooh, look! Dragonite’s about to use Draco Meteor!” David pointed out excitedly. Hitmontop’s attention was focused entirely on the battle unfolding in front of him, while Minior paid no attention to it and instead floated around Richie and Alex, studying them.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Dragonite excitedly charged up power within her body before forming a blast in her mouth and then shooting it out into the sky where it divided into multiple meteors. "IT WORKED!" Mimi cheered out before holding in a breathe as her heart stopped. Dragonite overdid the blast and majority of the miniature meteors were crashing down into the ocean. Mimi's heart stopped as Dragonite sheepishly looked at her. They had a flawless execution but direction was something Dragonite struggled with. Mimi hoped and prayed that even just one of the meteors hit Haxorus, while she herself stepped back to avoid getting hit by the falling blasts. "I bet you dont even know how to use that move" Mimi says triumphantly even though she didnt even know how it worked. "Now Dragonite get down there and use Ice Punch repeatedly!" Mimi orders, Dragonite flying down while at the same time avoiding the remaing shots and going into an Ice Punch frenzy.

The Dragon Knight seemed speechless as he fell silent after the sudden use of Draco Meteor, but as Haxorus attempted to dodge the burning rocks, he eventually stopped and began to move in a manner similar to in individual after too much alcohol. "Haxorus!" The Dragon Knight shouted as he made a fist. Haxorus took a bit of time to respond as a few of the meteors landed a bit too close to him, Haxorus slowly leaned down to give his own tail a big bite, a lot of people would likely assume that this meant Haxorus hurt itself in it's confusion, that was until he let out a shock of pain and stood proud, no sign of confusion.

"Draco Meteor, impressive, although that means some of your attacks won't be as powerful." The Dragon Knight said as he and Haxorus noticed the command of multiple Ice Punches, Haxorus looked back at The Dragon Knight who nodded. Haxorus crossed his arms as if to form a defensive stance and stepped back whenever Dragonite moved in close in an attempt to make the effective Ice Type move hurt less, until... "Now! Use Counter!" The Dragon Knight shouted, Haxorus' body began to glow orange before he lunged forward to slash at Dragonite with his sharp axe like tusks.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Dragonite widened her eyes before getting hit once again by Haxorus. The female of the two dragons knew when to call it quits and it was clear she still needed to improve. Dragonite laid on the ground panting in exaughstion as her trainer walked up to her and gently booped her snout. "You did well darling" Mimi says while taking out Dragonite's pokeball. The orange Pokemon shook her and got up by herself before sweetly embracing her trainer, pretty much lifting Mimi off the ground due to their height difference. "Love me dont break me" the female trainer gasps out before getting put back down. "If you have this much strength in your hugs why dont you go give one to Haxorus" Mimi groans out before walking towards Arthur and once again booping his mask. "You truly are an amazing battler, but we wont lose so easily next time especially if it's against Sunny" she giggles out with a smile before gasping out loud when she see's Dragonite flying straight towards Haxorus, intending to tackle him into one of her bone crushing hugs.

"After watching the hottest battle of this month, we are here to say that the electrifying Queen of Music herself has lost to The Dragon Knight in a intense battle between his Haxorus and Ms. Sakurajima's Dragonite! Fans of Mimi are surprised that she even has a dragon type considering her whole team consisting of mainly electric types and her starter Pokemon, Serperior. It was an amazing battle to watch, The Dragon Knight supplied us with amazing battle tactics and strategies to use while DJ Mimi gave us an amazing show with her Draco Meteor at the end! We hope to see these two battle again! And now on to a personal interview of the CEO of Cosmos Inc."

The Dragon Knight slowly approached Mimi with a slow clap. "You both did well, Mimi and Dragonite alike. I could feel the strength of your bond from the other side of the battlefield and you both displayed exemplary strength and strategies alike. Mimi, you're lucky to have such an amazing Pokemon like Dragonite and she's lucky to have such a fine trainer like yourself." The Dragon Knight explained before he gave a little laugh at not just the boop on his mask, but to her say what may happen should they next battle. "I eagerly look forward to it then, you clearly battled wi-" Before he could finish his sentence, he turned around to see Dragonite tackle Haxorus for a hug, the latter was in a mixture of surprise and embarrassment by the tackle hug while The Dragon Knight walked closer with a little laugh. "Alright Dragonite, I think he gets the picture, let him breathe." He said jokingly as he went to pet both Dragon types. "You were both marvelous today. Well done, both of you."

After those words, The Dragon Knight went to get out Haxorus' Poke ball and return him to it before he walked closer to the crowd. "Thank you to all those who made time to witness today's battle, I only hope you enjoyed yourselves just as much as we did. I only hope that our ways of battling remind you of what Pokemon battling is truly about." He said before he put his legs together as if about to salute and put his hand to his chest to do his signature gesture. "Strength and Honor!" He said proudly.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Dragonite got off Haxorus and returned to Mimi's side while copying Arthur's signature sign. Mimi giggled seeing Dragonite mimicking the opponent she lost to. She smiled while looking at the second Pokemon she ever got, an egg she hatched all on her own. Mimi was proud to have in a way raised Dragonite to become such a powerful Pokemon, she felt the same towards all her Pokemon. The trainer and Pokemon duo walked over to the rest of the young trainers team and returned everybody back to their Pokeballs, except for Serperior since she would rather suffocate Mimi than go into a Pokeball if she didnt need to. After returning her Pokemon, Mimi turned to her own fans and blew them a kiss before finishing it off with a wink. Her fans, especially the males, all screamed in joy.

Alex copied the Dragon Knight's signature pose. Afterward, Alex sprinted up to Mimi once the battle was over. "That was a-MAZING Mimi!" said Alex physically jumping up and down so much that even if Tabasco and Brownie tried to calm him down he was still extremely excited. Tabasco physically restrained him like a child and held Alex against the ground and then grunted something along the lines of "You're embarrassing yourself." "Jeez Tabasco, I have a nasty habit of doing that. Anyway Mimi, your Dragonite was so cool. When you pulled out that Draco Meteor, I could feel the shockwaves from where I was standing! Jeez if your Serperior is your strongest than I can't imagine how strong that would be. Oh my god, I'm going on a tangent, sorry I just get really excited when I watch good battles."

"Strength and Honor!" David repeated, doing the Dragon Knight's signature pose like the rest of the crowd. The adrenaline of the battle still strong, David took a moment to calm himself down before following Alex's lead and approaching Mimi. "Yeah, that was crazy!" He said after Alex. "The battle was so thrilling, I could barely keep my eyes off of it. If you can stand up to the Dragon Knight like that, you're sure to give us a run for our money!" David laughed a bit. Hitmontop nodded in agreement with his trainer. That Dragonite was strong, no doubt about it. He wondered if he'd ever get to battle it someday. Minior, thoroughly ignored by Alex, continued to float around him, nudging the teen. "Hey, don't pester Alex," David scolded, before looking over at him. "Wait, Alex? How'd you get here?"

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi let out a small laugh at the mention of Sunny being her strongest. "All of my Pokemon are powerful in their own individual way. But to harness that individual talent you must know how to conduct. My team is like an orchestra, they're all good together but their talents will only shine brightest if it's me who's conducting the performance" she points out. Sunny gave Mimi an offended look and harshly slammed her tail into the ground. "Umm well being my starter Pokemon of course Sunny is the strongest considering she's been with me the longest and she was able to learn from the best tutors Unova can offer" Mimi rambled on in fear of her large snake. In truth though Sunny was naturally slightly stronger than Dragonite since she had the speed to back up her attacks. "I was only able to last that long in a battle against him because Dragonite trusts me. Even if your opponent is more experienced the trust between you and your Pokemon will allow you both to do crazy things! Just like Dragonite's Aqua Jet and Ice Punch combo!" The DJ excitedly informed. "Well anyways if one of you guys ever get the chance to catch a dragon type and earn its complete trust then I'll show you how to use Draco Meteor. But until then I'm going to use that move as bragging rights against The Dragon Knight."

"Awesome! I have my own Dragon Ty-" he says as he reached through his backpack and realized that he doesn't have Sapphire's Dive Ball. "Ohh yeah, I left Sapphire at home." he said a little down. Alex then noticed David "Oh hey David! It's been forever. I'm here on vacation. I got here yesterday." she said as Brownie ran up behind her and gave David a wave and Tabasco gave a smirk. "I came here on my morning run, word of advice: don't try running in Diglett's Tunnel unless you like there I ran into Richie, and Mimi. Speaking of Richie, I believe I owed you a battle!" he said as he turned and pointed at Richie. "Are ya' ready?"

A chorus of "Strength and Honor!" surrounded a very confused but delighted Harper. The showmanship of both trainers was admirable-- it was no surprise that they were both so popular! The girl slipped her phone away and waited for the crowd to thin out some before stepping closer to Mimi. The hype master herself was already surrounded by a small group of guys... who looked awfully familiar.

"Well, what are the odds?" She called out to the group. Harper tilted her head and offered a warm, tired smile. Striding up to the other's she looped an arm around David's shoulder and patted Mimi's shoulder with a grin. "Mimi! Your battle was fantastic! That was so intense!"

Harper then turned her attention to David and poked his cheek with a sly smile, "so, really, what are the odds of the whole gang being here in one place?!" Overhearing Alex, she snickered. "Apparently, battling each other." Her shadow stirred and elongated until her Gengar popped out. The hulking ghost overlooked the others with some skepticism, watching the spinning Minior in particular.

"Hey, Harper!" David exclaimed, smiling at his old friend. "You headed in at a great time, Richie and Alex are about to battle." David was becoming less and less surprised by each familiar friend's entrance, maybe because it just felt right having everyone together. "Agh, leave me alone!" He joked as Harper poked his cheek. "So, anyways, how's it been? How have the past ten years been treating you?"

After spotting Harper's Gengar, Minior immediately floated up to it and began nudging it. David noticed this and grabbed the Meteor Pokémon with little resistance, sighing. "You've been a bit too pushy today, Minior." Suddenly, he had an idea. "Hey Harper, would you care for a battle? Minior's got a bit too much energy right now." David asked. "Besides, Alex and Richie are just about to, and Mimi already showed off her skills."
(edited)

Last edited:
"Well, you know, its freezing in Snowpoint as always but I've been doing good! Not too long after we all met, I started to take in lost and hurt Pokemon, like Onion here." She gestured to the Gengar currently snickering at the curious Minior's little nudges. Harper watched the exchange with no small amount of fondness. "He was a mean little Gastly but now he's the one that helps the most with new rescues we find." The once aggressive ghost was more like a big teddy bear now.

Once David snagged the little Meteor Pokemon, the large ghost wandered a little closer to his trainer with a cheeky grin. Harper snorted a laugh, letting her arm fall away from David and grinned at him. "Hope you've been well!" Then she waves a hand to Mimi and the others. "Hope you've all been well, really! It's been sooo long!"

Harper looked from David to Alex and Richie. She scratched the back of her head, letting her eyes wander to the sand with a hum. "I'm not a very strong battler but a few of my Pokemon need the exercise," when she met the other's eyes again, there was a spark of determination. "Yeah, sure, I can battle! If you'll have me."

The Dragon Knight smiled and folded his arms as he watched everyone converse, eventually, he decided to take his leave. "As wonderful as all of you people have been, I'm afraid I have to be going. Farewell for now, my friends!" He said as he began to walk away and find a place with a lot less people and he made sure that he didn't enjoy being followed should anyone be too big of a fanatic to discover everything he were to do in his private life.

He found a series of bushes in a forest close to the hotel he stayed in and went to hide in them, far away to make sure nobody would find him, when he did, he reached in to his bag to get out his normal clothes. As the Dragon Knight walked in to the bushes, Arthur slowly walked out of them, instead of the black clothing and silver mask he wore before, now he was in his normal blue jeans, his brown shoes and his white shirt under his black fur manes sleeveless jacket, it was still clear to see his Z ring alongside a strange bracelet on his left hand which housed a purple crystal.

Arthur began to make his way back to the area where 'The Dragon Knight' battled and gave a small wave. "Hey guys! Is this where Mimi and The Dragon Knight were gonna battle?" He asked as he looked at Mimi and the rest.

Richie and Goodra gazed at the battle between Dragonite and Haxorus. It was certainly a crazy climax. If he had a seat, he would have been at the edge of it. Richie grinned, that was an awesome battle. Richie then noticed Alex asking him if he wants to battle now. "Yeah I'm ready!" He grinned to himself, and returned Goodra. He noticed Arthur suddenly, he was quite familiar actually, "Uh yeah the battle just ended." He said, it was a spectacular finish, he's surprised the guy didn't even watch it. "Huh, where'd you all come from?" He questioned David, and Harper mainly, he didn't even particularly notice them.

"Anyways lets get on with the battle!" He yelled to Alex, running to the other side of Alex, Richie would grin. His eyes lit up as he prepared for battle. He threw a Pokemon out of it's Pokeball. It was his Lycanroc! Lycanroc howled as it prepared for battle, grinning to it's trainer with determination in it's eyes. "Me and Lycanroc are ready whenever you are!" Richie was starting to get pumped, he began stretching his arms out as Lycanroc prepared itself focused on Alex.

"Alright, Ritchie!" he said to himself as it suddeny dawned on him. "My pokemon do terrible against rock types. I only have Sapphire and she's at home." Alex took a deep breath and felt a great ball in his back pocket. "Oh right, I have you." said with a sigh. "Go...Fluffy" said Alex a little less excited. When the jumpluff ursted out of the pokeball, somehow it was still laughing. "Jeez Fluffy! How are you still laughing about that?! It wasn't even that funny!" Alex's angry reaction only made the Jumpluff started howling even more. Alex grabbed the floating pokemon and held a fiinger up to Fluffy'd mourh. "Look Fluffy, I know you like to have a lot of fun, ut nows not the time. I need your help for a battle. When this is over you can get all that laughing out of your system okay?" The Jumpluff nodded, but then bursted in a puff of white smoke. "You used Substitute again?! When did you even do that!?" he said as Fluffy landed right on his head. "Sometimes i think you're too fast for your own good." he said with a sigh. "Alright I'm ready! You can make the first move!" Alex yelled over to Richie as Jumpluff jumped off Alex's head ready for battle.

Richie laughed at the joyful Jumpluff, it was quite cute and harmless. Lycanroc readied itself quietly. "That Jumpluff of yours is pretty cool!" He smiled joyfully at the Jumpluff, his Lycanroc kept it's focus on the harmless Pokemon. "Okay Lycanroc, use Double Team!" Lycanroc howled loudly, She moved swiftly then a dozen illusionary copies of Lycanroc would appear (going for more of the anime style of double team) and would all charge forward to attack Jumpluff, meanwhile the real Lycanroc stayed back, she kept waiting for the right opportunity to strike. "Now use Iron Head!" Suddenly the top part of all the Lycanroc's heads would begin to glow white, and then would quickly turn metallic. They all charged forward at Jumpluff!

"Dodge it with Acrobatics!" Said Alex as Jumpluff zoomed out of the way leaving a blue blur behind him. "Thanks, but don't compliment him too much. You only encourage him." he said with a sigh. "Your Lycanroc is cool to, but let's see how it deals tith this. Fluffy use Cotton Spore!" Alex yelled as Jumpluff spun around while rubbing it's arms together. Fluffy scattered the cotton balls over all of the Lycanroc. "Try your best to slow them all down!"

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi smirked seeing Arthur and tried her best to hide a laugh. "Gosh it's too bad you missed the battle, I'm sure you would've enjoyed it quite a bit" Mimi says, walking up to Arthur and then gently poking his cheek. "Well anyways Richie and Alex are having a battle, but I was told it'd be a double battle but I guess those two got too hyped up" the blonde female informs with a smile. Sunny, Mimi's Serperior, looked at her trainer and knew that she was struggling so hard to keep Arthur's secret but she also knew Mimi wouldn't do anything to expose him. Emilia watched the battle intently, but most of the time her eyes were on Jumpluff who was just so adorable! "You can did this Richie! You too Alex! After this battle I demand to play with Jumpluff!" Mimi excitedly yelled out while Serperior helped her cheer on both of the two trainers and their Pokemon.

All the illusions would suddenly fade, as the spores covered the fake Lycanroc. "Go, use Stone Edge!" Lycanroc would grin, as she suddenly sped towards Jumpluff from behind quickly as sharp stone's circled around Lycanroc. Then Lycanroc shot the stones at Jumpluff from behind. Then leaped backwards away from Jumpluff. Lycanroc would growl at the Jumpluff, it was pumped up, yet her nature was very serious. Lycanroc watched Jumpluff carefully, waiting for it's next move.

Arthur smiled when Emilia approached him. "I'm sure, I always enjoy a good battle, but seeing a battle between two well known individuals is another thing entirely." Arthur said before he noticed her crystal and held his left hand up to show his. "Pardon me, but I feel like we've definitely met before as I remember something that involved us finding these things." He said as he looked at his own purple crystal before he turned to watch the battle unfold between Jumpluff and Lycanroc, he knew Jumpluff had they type advantage, but he knew full well that a simple advantage such as that could only get them so far. "Where are my manners, the name's Arthur." He said with a friendly smile before he went to walk up to the Serperior in an attempt to pet the grass snake Pokemon.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Sunny wouldn't have allowed a random person to pet her but since she knew Arthur with and without the mask, she allowed it. "I'm Emilia but the whole world calls me Mimi" the short female says. "And we have met before, about ten years ago in a summer camp here in Alola. Remember I was the blonde little girl who ran out into the rain to find Pysduck?" She giggled out as her Serperior smiled from the petting she recieved from Arthur. "That's so strange, Sunny seems to have taken a liking to you already. Usually she'll have somebody gasping for their last breathe if they touched her" Mimi points out. Sunny looked at Arthur before mimicking her trainers signature boop. The green snake leaned over a gently booped Arthur on the cheek with her nose before looking to Mimi who gave Serperior a thumbs up.

"I guess you could say I just have a way with Pokmeon, I've had it since I was a kid. It's how I met most of my team as well." Arthur said before he laughed lightly when Serperior booped him just as her trainer did. "Oh yeah! Not I feel dumb for almost forgetting, how was that Psyduck anyway?" Arthur asked before he slowly let his hand move off of Sunny. "Honestly, I find Mimi to be a rather cute nickname for you. I'm guessing these people here are also the same as the ones from a decade ago in camp?" He asked as he turned his head to those who battled.

"Reflect!" yelled Aaron as A barrier weakened most of the damage of Stone Edge so all Fluffy suffured from was a bit of knockback that Fluffy immediately recovered from. "Like that? I learned it to counter some of Fluffy's weaknesses. Also you may be fast, but that Cotton Spore is slowing you down, Fluffy use Energy Ball!" said Alex. The Jumpluff charged up three green balls of energy and fired them right at the Lycanroc. Alex turned over and noticed Arthur "Hey Arthur! It's been a while!" before Tabasco and Brownie made a noise akin to "Keep your focus on the battle" "Sorry!" he said as he brought his attention back to the battle at hand.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
When Arthur's hand left her, Sunny slithered to Mimi's other side and rested her heard on her trainers shoulder. "Yup! Everybody here all coincidentally met and I guess we're all stuck with each other" Mimi laughs out while smiling at the compliment. "Of course Mimi's a cute nickname for me silly. A cute trainer should have a matching cute nickname" she informs with a fake smug smile. "Anyways, I havent heard from Psyducks trainer in forever but last I heard from her was that he had evolved into a Golduck" the DJ says, watching the battle unfold. "It's so weird how we've all somehow coincidentally met after a whole ten years have passed. But I'm glad we did because I totally almost got to beat you during our battle" Mimk says but whispering the last part with a playful smirk before going back to yelling at Richie and Alex. "COME ON RICHIE! COME ON ALEX! ONE OF YOU GUYS NEEDS TO LOSE SO I CAN HAVE A BUDDY IN THE LOSING DEPARTMENT!"

"Oh, great!" David responded to Harper with a grin. "Let's move onto the beach first, so we don't interrupt the other two." As he headed over to an empty area of the beach, he noticed Hitmontop standing there awkwardly. "Oh, almost forgot about you!" He admitted before grabbing the fighting type's Pokéball and returning him to it. David glanced at his Minior, who he was holding in his arms. Minior may be his newest Pokémon and therefore the least experienced, but it was no pushover. He turned to face Harper before noticing Arthur, who had just arrived. "Alright, I'm ready when you are, Harper. Oh, hey Arthur! Nice to see you again!" He said, waving hello.

Richie grinned to himself, he still stayed focused and positive. "Lycanroc try to shake off the spores!" Lycanroc nodded to her trainer then shook wildly. Lycanroc was able to shake off some of the clingly spores but a lot still remained. "Now use Double Team, then Stone Edge!" Lycanroc glowed white, then five illusions of Lycanroc would appear, running alongside the real Lycanroc. The Lycanroc all began zooming around Jumpluff swiftly, then suddenly, Lycanroc would leap out of the circle they were running in and would attack with sharp stones quickly. Then it would fall back onto the ground.

Last edited: