• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: Rainbow Ties Discussion

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
I just posted my reply hun, but I dont know when the others will post their replies considering time zones and other stuff

Just letting you guys know that I'm gonna be going back to work tomorrow! Usually we're pretty slow at the beginning of the week so I might be able to make a few posts! Buuuuut the MAIN thing is that I'm going to be gone on vacation until Thursday evening! I might be able to post over the next few days but it WILL be sparse! :0

I doubt I'll come up by then, but I'm at work today, so I can't rp until late afternoon. I think I'm good the rest of the week, but just letting you know, today is a no go.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
@NotAPokemonRanger please delete your second post in the RP! You're not allowed to double post. If you need to tell us something, tell us here on the discussion thread. Also please edit your other post in the RP, you didnt even ask me if it's alright that Cosmos Inc was in Alola since I've never even planned for them to be there. Cosmos Inc is only supposed to be in Alola. Please dont alter the RP without asking me first

Lmao that post might've made me late for work

Edit//
JK! made it on time! Tho I'm gonna be slow or unable to reply for the next few hours. I'll have a small window where I can reply freely aaand then its vacation time!!

Last edited:
@Tokki_Boki So I was thinking of some way Cosmos Inc. could find out about the whereabouts of our characters. And I was wondering if I could have the grunt I was using earlier trail them to Melemele and Ula'Ula, and have him get some of the Cosmos Inc. characters on their tail to furthur the story. I'd probably have them come once they're done at Malie Library. Just an idea though : P

Okie Dokie guys! I'm headin' out for my vacation! So I'll be spotty from here on out! Feel free to move Harper along with you guys, she's gonna be a sleepy lil zombie anyway lmao I miiight be able to post one later tonight, we'll see. I'll try to at least send one or two replies when I can and I'll at least be able to keep up with this discussion board!

Anyway, hope your guys' days are good and you're stayin safe out there! :)

Sorry I haven't posted yet, I can barely think of much aside from him just eating his food which I doubt will even be enough to be a sufficient post.

And my brain practically doesn't want to think today.