• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: Rainbow Ties Discussion

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Yup! Arthur and David are both heading to the Pokemon Center I guess and Richie is out and about getting lost.

I also agree with the complications of having to share an OC, but I guess I can add another color? The latter option is easier to do but that character wont br familiar with the group. Maybe like the eighth petal will only emerge at the center of the flower once the other seven have been taken? A black petal perhaps since if you mix all the colors in the rainbow itll make black. I just want both of you to be able to enjoy the RP. So let me know what you think

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Yup! Arthur and David are both heading to the Pokemon Center I guess and Richie is out and about getting lost.

I also agree with the complications of having to share an OC, but I guess I can add another color? The latter option is easier to do but that character wont br familiar with the group. Maybe like the eighth petal will only emerge at the center of the flower once the other seven have been taken? A black petal perhaps since if you mix all the colors in the rainbow itll make black. I just want both of you to be able to enjoy the RP. So let me know what you think
Yeah sure, Let's do that, As it gives more context to the story

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
When it was you who suggests the idea but the little Bellsprout gets the credit.

Well I guess the Black Petal should represent strength. Because black is the strongest color and will overpower all other colors in a pallete. Plus purity is supposed to be white. And after doing research black actually does represent strength

When it was you who suggests the idea but the little Bellsprout gets the credit.

Well I guess the Black Petal should represent strength. Because black is the strongest color and will overpower all other colors in a pallete. Plus purity is supposed to be white. And after doing research black actually does represent strength
I recognize your efforts. :3
Also, so it'll be strength, but will it be a good or evil aligned character?

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
I agree with the THUNDER STEALING BELLE PEPPER. Our characters are supposed to be destined to become friends and help one another to defeat the chaos that is destined to happen. Plus I had this like super cool idea that if all 7 rainbow petals are together the black one will start shining out of nowhere!

And no, they no longer need to be the son of the evil founder.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
This leaves one more question, how could he be introduced? And again, thanks for being really nice to me!
Well what if he gets sent out on a mission to hunt the group down and that's where they meet? They could possibly collide in Malie City when the group gets there and then everybody can go to the library and figure out more about their crystals.
Also no problem silly. As long as you enjoy the RP I'll gladly find a way for you to join

@KadenX12 we're in Hau'oli city on Melemele Island. Malie City is on Ula'ula Island

Well what if he gets sent out on a mission to hunt the group down and that's where they meet? They could possibly collide in Malie City when the group gets there and then everybody can go to the library and figure out more about their crystals.
Also no problem silly. As long as you enjoy the RP I'll gladly find a way for you to join

@KadenX12 we're in Hau'oli city on Melemele Island. Malie City is on Ula'ula Island
That works for me!

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Whatever floats your boat hun. This is your character now and I want you to use your creativity to create the best backstory to fit your taste. But it's preferred if he's related to the big boss

Aaaand back! Whoo boy there are so many messages to catch up on!

I love the idea of the last petal being black btw! Nice job everyone, usin' that big ol' noodle!

No problem here, go ahead! It's not like we're doing anything with it.
EDIT: This was in response to HollowDevil asking if he could reuse some ideas from his earlier character. I guess he deleted it, I just put this here for context.

Last edited:
Name: Vann Trainor
Crystal Petal: Strength - Black
Personality: Rather childlike, in that he is interested in new things and new sensations. He is also very nervous around adults and groups. He will, however, try to restrain his curiosity when necessary.
Appearance: 5'6", reddish-brown hair, fair skin, yellow/amber eyes, medium build. Wears a black short-sleeved shirt, black fingerless gloves, and a pair of (unintentionally) ripped jeans, with a bright yellow jacket tied around his shoulders/neck. He has a scar running from his mid-cheek down to his neck on his left side, and his hair is often messy, with a jagged part.
Team: - Titan (Shiny Male Steelix)
- Wave (Female Gardevoir)
- Champ (Male Incineroar)
- Bullet (Male Sharpedo)
- Ira (Female Midnight Lycanroc)
- Lux (Female Luxray)
Backstory: As the son of the head of Team Cosmos, Vann was forced into a harsh upbringing, full of training and studying. . He grew to despise the agonizing training his father put him through, but his fear of the man kept him from rebelling.
Over time, he finally was allowed to see the world, and became enamored with its' mysteries, always discovering something new about "the outside." After some time, Vann showed unnatural talent, and went on to defeat powerful Trainers such as Kalos' Elite Four, and even Unova's past Champion, Alder.

I hope this one is ok!

Last edited: