• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: Rainbow Ties Discussion

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Too late for you guys to change, just go barefoot and do it with confidence babes. Or buy new shoes in the city while barefoot

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Okay Richie's just psycho confirmed. Like barefoot in the city is totally normal but socks and shoes in the water is giving me shivers, big gag on that

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Ha unlike you tiny IQ children Mimi put on her shoes as soon as she got out of the water but I refuse to let my baby girl run around in soggy shoes! Plus Mimi just seems like a person who finds spending money fun

So, they've recently escaped from a strange group of people who wanted their crystals and now they're gonna go surfing? I had hoped for it but I didn't expect it so soon and after such circumstances.

True, it is a bit rushed, we should definitely go to the library, maybe something c-razy happens and then all of a sudden someone wants to mantine surf

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Well to make it more sensible let's make Mimi suggest it so they "let loose and have fun" on the way. Also it's not just the wrong island, you also put the wrong city too lol. Then again I'm kinda lazy right now so I'm leaning towards just taking a boat to Malie City

I already changed the entire thing, sorry I messed it up a bit, I changed both my posts lol.

Edit: I just finished a playthrough of Ultra Sun and can't believe I forgot you can't Mantine Surf in Melemele...or...can you? I genuinely can't remember.

I was thinking maybe they go to the library first and perhaps sometime after they do a bit of digging about what the crystals are, the Mantine Surf suggestion comes up.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
It's fine, I'm glad you fixed it because I couldn't really post a reply in the RP. But so should the group just take a boat and do the Mantine surfing later on when thing's are less tense and more chill? The library they're supposed to go to is in a different island so they need a way to get there and I guess boat is the best option currently considering the tone of the RP at the moment

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
I totally understand and I'll take that into consideration, expect a private message from me soon regarding a way for me to decide who to accept into this RP. I'm so sorry for this inconvenience but it's quiet difficult to choose which person to approve. Thank you for understanding

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
@Crystal1302 the library is in Malie City and we're on a whole different island. The library I'm referring to is the one where you go to with Lilly in the Sun and Moon games and meet Acerola. I'm so sorry if that wasnt clear. Plus we're supposed to stick as a group. Six or nothing

Ayo, something you should consider, I do have a part-time job, so my responses may be somewhat slow at times. That might help make your decision @Tokki_Boki. I'd still like to join, but I might be busy certain days.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
wait! i have an idea, What if me and Hollow use the same oc? if he's busy somedays, i can control the oc, but if i'm busy he can control it

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Hold on that's actually a good idea! @HollowDevil how do you feel sharing the same OC as @NotAPokemonRanger? You will control the OC whenever the other is busy so you can both enjoy the RP but at the same time not have your character lagging behind?

Also @KadenX12 what library is Richie looking for? We're going to the one in Malie City

That's a pretty cool idea.

Also on a completely related note I'm about to be pretty inactive for a few hours, so I don't think I'll be able to respond right now...
Another OTHER completely related note is that I wonder how I'll be able to intersect Richie catching his lost Pokemon into the story, I want it to hold symbolism, like him catching a Fire Type, which he's been afraid of for quite some time. But I don't exactly know how that would fit into the story unless he randomly got a burst of character development like right now and decided on a fire type pokemon to catch...: P

@Tokki_Boki He's looking for that one. But it's hard to find for him because he's blind or something lol

also I'd like to add that all of his Pokemon besides Decidueye are bred Pokemon he and his mother bred.

So what is it they're gonna be doing now? Arthur might most likely be cautious and just go to the Pokemon center to let his Pokemon rest up.

That's not a bad idea, but I think it'll be...disorienting? We can try if you guys want, but it'll probably just be easiest to let him in, and I'll just read it.

On an unrelated note, the Dragon Knight is an absolute blast of a character.

Period. That's why he's best boy :3
I'm glad you like him, I enjoyed making his intro post.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Alex, Mimi, and Harper are going to the mall to get the three Loser Central members new shoes because two of them forgot it at the beach, while Mimi just wants to spend money. I guess this is where they split off and head to different locations for their own personal needs. So it'd be find if Arthur heads to the Pokemon Center to get his Pokemon all fixed up