• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: Rainbow Ties Discussion

HUh- well what about the grunt, maybe he can pull out some ultra powerful Pokemon out of that Luxury Ball and sweep us easily? Like frickin Dracovish or something-

OOF YOU JUST DECIMATED THAT SNAKE'S EGO

But, yeah, we were thinking that Cosmos' grunts have a good supply of strong Pokemon. They'd be overwhelmed and yadda yadda

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Hold on if the lady is blocking the stairs up back to the resort, do we just swim for the nearest beach then or do we push through because Mimi can just escape for Dragonite which she'll probably get fined for due to Alolan rules for registering riding Pokemon. Soooo @Red Gallade wanna share that Salamence with the rest of us?

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
I guess Mimi will illegally ride off on Dragonite, and she can just take anybody that doesnt have a Pokemon big enough to ride on

I dunno how many people Arthur's Salamence could carry at once, I was hoping to have the Salamence be a bit bigger than regular ones so maybe an extra person or two.

I remembered how trainers in Alola need their Pokemon registered or something in order to be ridden on as I remember in the Sun/Moon games a lady mentioned how she rode Charizard and was told off for not having it registered.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Hold on Mimi can just go with Arthur for that A Whole New World moment during a sunset. Hmmmm a perfect plan in my opinion (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

I think it's too soon for shipping and the only Disney reference I'd likely make is a "long live the king" one.

I can't promise how soon I'll make my next post involving his escape on Salamence.

lol thanks, I really wasn't sure how Harper was gonna get out.

PFF Togekiss should appear out of nowhere... WAIT HOW IS ALEX GONNA GET HIS OTHER POKEMON?!

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
It's a joke young children. It just popped up in my head for no reason lmao. But how will they all get to the library? Boat? Or Mantine Surf like crackheads?

I was thinking Ariados, Togekiss and Kingdra would all be extremely worried about Alex seeing as how the last time they saw him, he said he was gonna go out for a morning run and the sun's almost set so they just went and looked for him. Does that sound good?

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mantine Surf like crackheads it is then because we want this to be just like those animes where the group does fun things before disaster happens

HAI FELLOW LIVING BEINGS
I wouldst like to joineth thine role-play.

Name: Kalen Mars
Crystal Petal: Blue
Personality: Studious and careful about things, especially things that interest him, but horribly awkward around people. He is very smart in both book-learning and practical things, but is usually too fearful to tell anyone, even when it counts. Can, however, become uncharacteristically aggressive when battling.
Appearance: 5'3", brown hair, purple eyes, fair skin. Wears a pair of red-orange tinged sunglasses, and a furry aviator-style jacket with brown leather on the outside. Wears an old and dirty backpack.
Team: -Vee (Eevee, Female) with Eevium Z
-Swirls (Poliwhirl, Male)
-Azure (Azumarill, Female)
-Mary (Toxapex, Female)
-Blitz (Clawitzer, Male)
Backstory: Part of a disgustingly rich aristocratic family, Kalen was able to study Pokemon to his heart's content - particularly aquatic Pokémon, as they were his favorites. He didn't care for his family's status or riches, and usually spent time outside looking for Pokémon to study and play with them, or listening to Unova's radio programs. He found a special liking in his region's Pokémon Day Care, where he was able to see new Pokémon from exotic regions like Alola and Kalos. The old woman running the day care took a shine to him, and gave him an egg, which would hatch into his favorite Pokémon, Eevee. After a few years, however, the old lady passed away, breaking Kalen's one genuine connection to another human being and holding him back from trusting others for a very long time. Many years later, he left Unova for Alola, where he hoped to study regional variants and the like; instead, he was gifted a Z-Ring, and ended up taking on - and beating - a few of Alola's trials. Even now, however, he does not feel comfortable with other humans, and prefers the company of his Pokémon pals.

If there's a problem, just let me know! Thanks!

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Wait hold on there buddy! The other person hasn't responded yet and so theres still a chance

Considering the circumstances right now I need the Wisdom crystal character to enter the story sooner rather than later or else the plot will just seem so bland. I think I'll need to accept whoever replies first and has a backstory that will peak my interest since the blue petal belongs to the child of Cosmo Inc's founder

Wait hold on there buddy! The other person hasn't responded yet and so theres still a chance

Considering the circumstances right now I need the Wisdom crystal character to enter the story sooner rather than later or else the plot will just seem so bland. I think I'll need to accept whoever replies first and has a backstory that will peak my interest since the blue petal belongs to the child of Cosmo Inc's founder
Oh, ok. That actually might work with my character if he doesn't want to join...

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Gosh dont you guys think his character fits the Blue Petal so well? Like little rich boy from a formal family is secretly the son of the evil man? Um yes please

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Yup we all retreated to Hau'Oli City where we'll head off to the Mantine Surf area and head to Malie City on Ula'ula Island

UNLIKE THE REST OF US. Well, Harper's jacket is actually important so I'mma just gonna say Gengar at least brought that over with her backpack earlier. She can handle getting new shoes and socks lol the jacket? Not so much!