1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Pokemon: Rainbow Ties Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by tokkiyo, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Can we add a 6th pokemon for David to take care of

2. What are the Pokemon of the two in the front, Seviper and Venomoth, right?

3. Seviper and Nidoking, I believe. The Venomoth is by their side at the moment.

4. Then I suppose I'll have Arthur's Dragapult take on Nidoking.

If that's the case, does that mean I (kinda) control his user as well?

#164 Red Gallade, Oct 12, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  5. I don't know, I can control Ursaring and it's Trainer I guess.

6. Who's the Venomoth's trainer? The same lady that sent out the Seviper?

7. I took control of my opponents Pokemon just to avoid confusion!

@Tokki_Boki for plot reasons, is there any direction we should take these battles?? Or are we okay to sweep these guys for now?

8. Wait, can I give the grunt another Pokemon... I'm wanting it to be some random Pokemon like Bellsprout, or maybe even a second Ursaring. If not then I can just make it an empty ball. Also Neptune's question is good, I wanna know too.

9. tokkiyo

tokkiyo Previously Tokki_Boki

I've been thinking that maybe since we're obviously six very helpless kids we should maybe just dip and run like hell. It gives them the perfect opportunity to break down the information that they have to now digest without being attacked. Or maybe we can sweep them like gods. I was thinking that they lose and just run away and then head over to Malie City to visit that old library to figure out more about their crystals. But whatever you guys agree to do then that's what we'll do :3

SproutGang likes this.
  10. Fair enough, I second that.

tokkiyo likes this.
  11. I already beat one of the Grunts in a battle, but like, that's a pretty pathetic grunt, I think that's fair.

12. tokkiyo

Ooooh I was thinking what if the owner of Cosoms Inc is the father of the child who had the wisdom crystal?

UFO Neptune likes this.
  13. Oh heck I like the library idea! If we wanted to go in that direction then, @KadenX12, I suggest you should give your grunt another powerful Pokemon! That way its clear to the kids that the grunts are literally loaded with overwhelming Pokemon.

14. Ah alright, that could work. I could give him like Magmortor, or Gyrados that can sweep them and then we could head to the library. :)

15. tokkiyo

When this is suddenly turning into Scooby Doo with the whole library thing to look for clues about their crystals

16. "Alright gang lets split up and look for clues"

UFO Neptune likes this.
  17. PFFFFF--

oh wait! Tokki, there was someone on last night that expressed interest in being the Wisdom Crystal player. I told 'em to wait for you to approve/disapprove of their application so idk if they're still interested. But I figured I'd let you know in case you didn't see the messages!

Edit// lmao Kaden, you beat me to it

18. tokkiyo

OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD SUBMITTED THIS! But do you mind being the son of the evil organizations leader to thicken the plot and have that son vs dad battle at the end? If so I'd greatly appreciate it

I mean if we're searching for clues it's obvious who Mimi is going with *cough* Arthur *cough*

#179 tokkiyo, Oct 12, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
    | Korutesu | likes this.
  19. Mimi and Arthur confirmed for Daphne and Freddy

20. That fits way too well honestly

UFO Neptune likes this.
  21. an oddly accurate interpretation of their relationship, btw Richie gets to be the side character that's there.

22. LOL Richie is old Mr. Jenkins in the monster costume

tokkiyo likes this.
  23. Now I'm imagining everyone around a Cosmos admin, then he takes off his mask and we're all like "ZACK DAIMON?!"

UFO Neptune likes this.
  24. "And my dad would have taken over the world if it weren't for you meddling teenage pokemon trainers!"

UFO Neptune likes this.
  25. tokkiyo

Oh no I spit out my coffee reading that. This is too good to pass up, we need to make this happen at the end. Oh who's our representative Pokemon then?

26. Who needs climactic endings when you have SCOOBY DOO?

27. Wait what exactly do you mean by that?

28. So what's gonna be happening in the battle, too many posts in too little time.

29. She means which Pokemon should be our Scooby!! Which is a dang good question.

30. Probably gonna lose to Cosmos and then run off to melemele :)

tokkiyo likes this.
  31. Maybe Richie's Lycanroc?

32. Also thanks for the clarification Neptune, I'm just dumm. I think it should be...idk...like Houndoom or something? But it's like, less evil, and more dog. Boltund? lol

Someone could get a boltund, or it could be meh lycanroc

33. tokkiyo

Yes, we shall run off like in Scooby Doo and go to the library to look for some clues! Also Mimi and Arthur are now Daphne and Freddy, you cant say no.

34. Oh boy...

So should I just have Dragapult lose or something?

35. Maybe..or you could win and everyone else loses because you're probably the most experienced in battle : P

36. I'd say you could have Dragapult win because Arthur is easily the best battler out of all of us. Then maybe he'd have to retreat with everyone else or be attacked by the whole team's Pokemon.

37. tokkiyo

Well I'm planning for Serperior to win only because she's Mimi's ace and I cant have my favorite starter be beat by some second rate snake who's movepool is more limited than my IQ

38. I worry if I may accidentally go Gary stu if that's the case, maybe just win against Nidoking and maybe have Dragapult aid the others in their escape?