• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: Rainbow Ties Discussion

Then I suppose I'll have Arthur's Dragapult take on Nidoking.

If that's the case, does that mean I (kinda) control his user as well?

Last edited:
Wait, can I give the grunt another Pokemon... I'm wanting it to be some random Pokemon like Bellsprout, or maybe even a second Ursaring. If not then I can just make it an empty ball. Also Neptune's question is good, I wanna know too.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
I've been thinking that maybe since we're obviously six very helpless kids we should maybe just dip and run like hell. It gives them the perfect opportunity to break down the information that they have to now digest without being attacked. Or maybe we can sweep them like gods. I was thinking that they lose and just run away and then head over to Malie City to visit that old library to figure out more about their crystals. But whatever you guys agree to do then that's what we'll do :3

Oh heck I like the library idea! If we wanted to go in that direction then, @KadenX12, I suggest you should give your grunt another powerful Pokemon! That way its clear to the kids that the grunts are literally loaded with overwhelming Pokemon.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
When this is suddenly turning into Scooby Doo with the whole library thing to look for clues about their crystals

PFFFFF--

oh wait! Tokki, there was someone on last night that expressed interest in being the Wisdom Crystal player. I told 'em to wait for you to approve/disapprove of their application so idk if they're still interested. But I figured I'd let you know in case you didn't see the messages!

Edit// lmao Kaden, you beat me to it

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Name: Zack Daimon
Crystal Petal: Wisdom
Personality: Loves Reading Books, Very silent and loves interacting with other people that he knows and doesn't know
Appearance: White Polo shirt, With Black Pants and brown hair
Team:
Espeon (Female)
Umbreon (Male)
Decidueye (Male)
Absol (Female)
Backstory: Zack was never noticed in his school until one summer meeting up with six other kids, In a Summer Camp, He became friends with them, but after their camp Zack stayed in Alola to become the Champion of the region as Cosmos Inc. was making MeleMele his home island into one large industrial Factory, He wants to stop them as the crystal flower they met at was in that island
OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD SUBMITTED THIS! But do you mind being the son of the evil organizations leader to thicken the plot and have that son vs dad battle at the end? If so I'd greatly appreciate it

I mean if we're searching for clues it's obvious who Mimi is going with *cough* Arthur *cough*

Last edited:

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Oh no I spit out my coffee reading that. This is too good to pass up, we need to make this happen at the end. Oh who's our representative Pokemon then?

Also thanks for the clarification Neptune, I'm just dumm. I think it should be...idk...like Houndoom or something? But it's like, less evil, and more dog. Boltund? lol

Someone could get a boltund, or it could be meh lycanroc

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Yes, we shall run off like in Scooby Doo and go to the library to look for some clues! Also Mimi and Arthur are now Daphne and Freddy, you cant say no.

I'd say you could have Dragapult win because Arthur is easily the best battler out of all of us. Then maybe he'd have to retreat with everyone else or be attacked by the whole team's Pokemon.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Well I'm planning for Serperior to win only because she's Mimi's ace and I cant have my favorite starter be beat by some second rate snake who's movepool is more limited than my IQ

I worry if I may accidentally go Gary stu if that's the case, maybe just win against Nidoking and maybe have Dragapult aid the others in their escape?