• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: Rainbow Ties Discussion

Fair enough, although idk what'd happen if he showed and/or battled with his Kommo-o.

Maybe I'll have him bring out Dragapult, Turtonator and Drampa.

Last edited:
Yeaaaah Harper might send one out too but I'm curious what Cosmos' whole plot with us is?? Are... are we gonna get kidnapped? What's gonna happen?? The anticipation is so spooky~

Ah, the age old question: How many Venomoths does it take to Sleep Powder a large friend group?

EDIT: Didn't want to double-post, I just wanted to say that I'll probably be out for a few hours because it's Thanksgiving here in Canada.

Well, one in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episode 22, one Paras's Spore was able to put asleep one teenage female. Let's say that due to the Venemoths wings, they would be abe to cover a larger area so let's say about 2 pokemon. So it would take 3 Venemoths to put to sleep the whole friend group. Including everyone's pokemon out, Let's add about 2 more venomoths. So it would take about 5 venemoths wotrth of sleep powder to put the group asleep.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Name: Zack Daimon
Crystal Petal: Wisdom
Personality: Loves Reading Books, Very silent and loves interacting with other people that he knows and doesn't know
Appearance: White Polo shirt, With Black Pants and brown hair
Team:
Espeon (Female)
Umbreon (Male)
Decidueye (Male)
Absol (Female)
Backstory: Zack was never noticed in his school until one summer meeting up with six other kids, In a Summer Camp, He became friends with them, but after their camp Zack stayed in Alola to become the Champion of the region as Cosmos Inc. was making MeleMele his home island into one large industrial Factory, He wants to stop them as the crystal flower they met at was in that island

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Name: Zack Daimon
Crystal Petal: Wisdom
Personality: Loves Reading Books, Very silent and loves interacting with other people that he knows and doesn't know
Appearance: White Polo shirt, With Black Pants and brown hair
Team:
Espeon (Female)
Umbreon (Male)
Decidueye (Male)
Absol (Female)
Backstory: Zack was never noticed in his school until one summer meeting up with six other kids, In a Summer Camp, He became friends with them, but after their camp Zack stayed in Alola to become the Champion of the region as Cosmos Inc. was making MeleMele his home island into one large industrial Factory, He wants to stop them as the crystal flower they met at was in that island
This could be my oc

Just to make sure my half-done post isn't worth nothing, I plan to have David's Hitmontop take on the Ursaring. I'll finish the post when I wake up.

Last edited: