• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: Rainbow Ties Discussion

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
1) Take your time with replying, there's no pressure. Just reply when you feel ready and I'll make sure that nothing major happens until everybody gets a chance to reply.

2) Big brain idea but once this RP nears the end I think the last post should be the group meeting up as adults on the same beach and just catch up.

3) Another big brain idea, I kinda want Mimi to move on from her dreams of becoming a musical star and instead end up replacing Elesa as the Nimbasa gym leader during that "future meet up when they're adults". Just an idea :3

er...ok, I haven't really thought about the future of my character much.

Maybe I could make him Kahuna of Akala Island, that'd be pretty cool.

Sorry for taking so long to post, I'm really only available in the afternoon for most of the week. Also, I'll have to decide if David stays in Alola or goes back to Galar. Maybe he could be a Gym Leader in Galar, or part of the Alola Elite Four if I want him to go real far. The latter might be a bit of a stretch though.

Aww heck that'd be so cool!! I was thinkin' Harper would eventually become a professor! I need to decide how to go about getting her there but I've always thought that professors usually specialize in their region?? And Harper has a passion for Sinnoh!

Either that or she'd take on a ranger position. Become a sleepless dweller of the deep mountains lmao profession goals

Interesting idea, but maybe only have him do that if he feels like he's superior to his opponent. It could be like a "you're not worth the effort" kind of deal.

*Rises, screeching not unlike the living dead* I'M!!!! ALIVE!!!!!

turns out I was more distracted than I thought I'd be! But that's nice when you're on vacation! Hope all ya'll are doing well!

Edit// Not everyone has posted! D: So I'mma hold off until we can get every one to the docks!

Last edited:
I just wanna say that I'm gonna be quite inactive for a few days, I might be able to get in a few posts, but otherwise, you guys can rope Richie into following you or something.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Hope everything works out you thunder stealing bell pepper! Also you're super fun to RP with so feel free to join any of the ones I make in the future once you feel ready to! The same goes for all of you!

Last edited: