• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Pride Contest

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Allison Silverstone (Prefers the name Allie)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looks: She has long blue hair and brown eyes, and stands at a height of 5'9. She is of caucasian descent and has a slim but athletic build.
Causal Outfit: Typically, she wears a simple blue t-shirt, navy blue denim shorts, white sandals, and an aquamarine pendant.
Performance Outfit: Similar to Mia's, but starting with blue at the top, then fading into purple, then pink. She retains her aquamarine pendant, and occasionally wears sparkly blue eyeshadow.
Personality: Mia, but toned down. She's bubbly and sweet, and prefers not to look before she leaps.
Reason for joining the Pride Contest: She likes contests.
Pride Flag: Bisexual
Pokemon:
Primarina (Female, Blue, Nicknamed Melodi)
Alolan Ninetales (Shiny Female, Purple, Nicknamed Glaci)
Meowstic (Female, Blue, Nicknamed Miao. I know it's not light blue but I think it would fit onto her team really well.)
Delcatty (Female, Purple, Nicknamed Primrose)
Meadow Pattern Vivillion (Female, Pink, Nicknamed Meadow)
Clefable (Female, Pink, Nicknamed Sparkle)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: Crimson Asters
Looks: (Literally my profile picture because it was commissioned for me)
Performance Outfit:
1. Crimson Plaid: This outfit invokes more of a casual feel to it. This outfit contains a black hoodie that is enclosed by a plaid button up, that isn't buttoned, in multiple shades of red. Atop the head is a fedora with the same exact plaid. The bottom half consists of black skinny ripped jeans with some dark brown boots that reaches the top of the ankle. The accessory that come's with the attire is black non-prescription glasses.
2. Blood Moon: This outfit is more of a casual-fancy attire. The outfit consists of a long-sleeved crimson button up with white collars and studs, paired with black cuff links, that's accommodated with a sleek black tie. His lower half contains a midnight black slacks with a yellow belt loop and feet is wearing black leather boots. Accessories only include a silver crescent moon adorned necklace.
3. Phoenix Rising: This outfit is more towards the fancy, more regal look. The attire consists of a solid white button up, paired with a white blazer. Clipped onto the color and his shoulders is an ombre cape, that goes from crimson red to honey yellow, from shoulder to lower thighs. The cape reaches at a max to his lower thighs. Draped with the cape are yellow golden chains that loops themselves in front of the chest. There are black shoulder pads that consists of red feathers on them. The cape is lined with a white line, that has intricate lace designs on each corner. For the bottom, it has midnight slacks accommodated with blazing red boots that entrap the sleeve of the slacks within. there's a sharp yellow streak cutting right in the middle of each shoe. Accessories include a metal cartilage earring on the left ear and a golden ring on his right ring finger.
Personality: Crimson is headstrong, more so confident in his abilities as a coordinator and trainer. He likes to feel proud in his abilities that he worked on and training the he pulled off. However, if in anyway Crimson is slandered and attacked, his confidence quickly deteriorates. He likes to keep a positive mindset overall, always finding the good in everyone hopefully. Crimson is more submissive and shy to strangers and new people, but that shell goes away once he gets to know these people and his persona changes to be more optimistic and fun.
Reason for joining the Pride Contest: He loves Contests and Pokemon Showcases in general and is literally part of the LGBT community itself. This Pride Contest is great to allow more male representation in the contest and showcase community. But the overarching goal is to allow more representation for the LGBTQ+ community.
Pride Flag: Gay Flag (as a bi, he leans towards males more than females, but he does find interest in females too)
Background info about your character:
Pokemon:

Red - Scizor
Orange - Volcarona
Yellow - Cofagrigous
Green - Cradily
Blue - Luxray
Purple - Shiny Sharpedo
Notes: N/A

Last edited:
Name: Crimson Asters
Looks: (Literally my profile picture because it was commissioned for me)
Performance Outfit:
1. Crimson Plaid: This outfit invokes more of a casual feel to it. This outfit contains a black hoodie that is enclosed by a plaid button up, that isn't buttoned, in multiple shades of red. Atop the head is a fedora with the same exact plaid. The bottom half consists of black skinny ripped jeans with some dark brown boots that reaches the top of the ankle. The accessory that come's with the attire is black non-prescription glasses.
2. Blood Moon: This outfit is more of a casual-fancy attire. The outfit consists of a long-sleeved crimson button up with white collars and studs, paired with black cuff links, that's accommodated with a sleek black tie. His lower half contains a midnight black slacks with a yellow belt loop and feet is wearing black leather boots. Accessories only include a silver crescent moon adorned necklace.
3. Phoenix Rising: This outfit is more towards the fancy, more regal look. The attire consists of a solid white button up, paired with a white blazer. Clipped onto the color and his shoulders is an ombre cape, that goes from crimson red to honey yellow, from shoulder to lower thighs. The cape reaches at a max to his lower thighs. Draped with the cape are yellow golden chains that loops themselves in front of the chest. There are black shoulder pads that consists of red feathers on them. The cape is lined with a white line, that has intricate lace designs on each corner. For the bottom, it has midnight slacks accommodated with blazing red boots that entrap the sleeve of the slacks within. there's a sharp yellow streak cutting right in the middle of each shoe. Accessories include a metal cartilage earring on the left ear and a golden ring on his right ring finger.
Personality: Crimson is headstrong, more so confident in his abilities as a coordinator and trainer. He likes to feel proud in his abilities that he worked on and training the he pulled off. However, if in anyway Crimson is slandered and attacked, his confidence quickly deteriorates. He likes to keep a positive mindset overall, always finding the good in everyone hopefully. Crimson is more submissive and shy to strangers and new people, but that shell goes away once he gets to know these people and his persona changes to be more optimistic and fun.
Reason for joining the Pride Contest: He loves Contests and Pokemon Showcases in general and is literally part of the LGBT community itself. This Pride Contest is great to allow more male representation in the contest and showcase community. But the overarching goal is to allow more representation for the LGBTQ+ community.
Pride Flag: Gay Flag (as a bi, he leans towards males more than females, but he does find interest in females too)
Background info about your character:
Pokemon:

Red - Scizor
Orange - Volcarona
Yellow - Cofagrigous
Green - Cradily
Blue - Luxray
Purple - Shiny Sharpedo
Notes: N/A
The only thing that needs to be changed is that he needs to be 18 other then that accepted.

Ah, going with an old OC I have not used in a while since my Fakemon and widely used mainstream characters could use a break. If there is too many judges, then I would have to probably resort to Plan B then.

Name: His name is Claud Stor.
Looks: Claud stands at a fair height of 5'4". He has a somewhat pale skin tone, short blonde hair, blue eyes and a slightly muscular build. He has a small scar on the back of his right leg that resulted from a fall in his early life.
Outfit: Claud sports on a midnight black, tailcoat jacket over his short-sleeved, turtleneck shirt in a light cyan hue. He wears gray trousers that are long sleeved, along with a pair of brown brogue shoes that sport a classical leathery finish.
Personality: Claud has a calm, indifferent outlook in life. He does not always like to take a specific side, since a line of morals would be detonated the second he was displaying prejudice towards anything. As a result of being impartial towards all, his position as a judge was requested for the contest.
Pokémon:
Name: His name is Myles.
Species: Mudkip | Mud Fish Pokémon
Height: 1'0.5" | 31.75 cm
Weight: 12.6 lbs | 5.72 kg
Ability: Damp (The Pokémon negates all explosive-based moves in the field of battle by dampening its surroundings.)
Appearance: Myles is your normal, everyday Mudkip. He is noticeably smaller and lighter than the average Mudkip as a result of his youthful age. He does not have much physical features or identifying marks that would make him stand out as much. The top of his head, both arms and the frontal trunk of his body are snugly wrapped in a modest layering of sterile gauze, bandages and dressing. He is often seen carrying around a cloud white teddy bear that is somewhat bigger than him.
Personality: Myles is described from his guardian to be a self-effacing infant with quirky behavior that would certainly attract a lot of unwanted attention for the little Pokémon. He tends to shy away from crowded areas and stay near any corner he can find with his stuffed animal, unless if called upon by the caretaker. His morbid fear of anything sharp and pointed, along with an abnormal sensitivity to pain usually results in him frequently avoiding his checkups and other appointments by all means necessary.
Other: As a result of his Poké Ball being lost and potentially damaged from a fight that his prior trainer had with an unknown group of harassing trainers, the Poké Ball is unable to be used on him by any means. Additionally, the Poké Ball's location is currently unknown.
Notes: Due to the Poké Ball's unknown whereabouts and condition that used to keep the Mudkip inside, he has to take him everywhere he goes. The mud fish is often seen in the man's arms as a result of an accident that almost occurred when the Mudkip was on his guardian's left shoulder.

Ah, same here then. I suppose I should also think on what my character would talk about while lil' Myles tries to not get too much eyes on him and his guardian after finishing with the Mudkip's status information and other things, after updating the stuff and revamping the style of it.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I just realized that Allie and @Merciless Medic’s OC are both using the Bisexual flag, and both have an Alolan Ninetales. Allie’s is Shiny though, so is it still OK?

Oh, and I forgot to mention a couple things.
1) Allie has travelled Hoenn, Kalos, Sinnoh, and Alola. She's originally from Slateport City.
2) Mia has travelled Alola and Kalos. She's originally from Malie City.
3) Allie has a Z-Ring, with a Primarium-Z, Psychium-Z, Fairium-Z, and Icium-Z on standby. She may or may not use them in the contest.
4) Mia also has a Z-Ring. She has a Fairium-Z, Flyinium-Z, Darkinium-Z, and Psychium-Z.

About the Z-Rings, we have no idea of their contest value and they are usually used for battles. Which is why I stated my character has them, but won't use them, as they aren't exactly fit for contests.

But I'm not too sure what EmoKitty thinks. XD I am still thinking of Pokemon Contest categories and any move that has no contest value yet would most likely not be used by me, as I have no idea how the judges should react to the attack. But we'll just see.

And EmoKitty's character is already a part of the Bisexual flag.

which might be better because then that would require less people and characters to then complete the RP. And Z-Moves are super cool and flashy and not everyone has them. XD which could give the obvious win to someone if they ended up using it and it could knock out their opponent's Pokemon. Not really fair to Pokemon Trainers who don't have the Z-Moves.

I’d like to join if possible

Name: Nick Wilson
Looks: has black hair, white skinned,
Causal Outfit: blue leather jacket, black T-shirt under jacket, black jeans and black boots
Performance Outfit: same as casual
Personality: Kind, Cool, Doesn’t really open up to people about his sexuality unless he like some them
Reason for joining the Pride Contest: To find people he likes
Pride Flag: Bisexual
Background info about your character: Found out about his sexuality Last pride month and decided to c
Pokemon: Blastoise and Poliwrath

Just to let you know that Miel and Alex are already a part of the Bisexual flag. You will have to choose another flag to represent, and it's okay to have a person who is bisexual and represent a different flag. Just as long as your Pokemon matches the colors of the new flag.