• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Platinum version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry this'll be short and sweet.All I want to know is how much Pokemon Platinum will be when it comes out I already read the estimated time it will be coming out.Done what did I tell you.

Well, considering that the Pokemon games Diamond and Pearl are still about £25-30 where I am (not too sure about the rest of the country), I'd have to say Platinum would probably be about £30 as well when it gets released. Of course, should you live somewhere other than the UK, you can take this post to be an 'educated guess' as to what your local Plat price would be.

That is: most likely the same as the other two.
Yeah, Wiki didn't have any guide prices, just release dates :p

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Amazon: £24.99
HMV: £24.99
Game: £24.99

(Remember that some places charge postage depending on what postal class you choose)
(These are UK-based prices when looking online)

As you can see, there seems to be a consistent price at the moment. These are, for the UK, pre-order deals with a saving of around £5.00, according to the websites. It's highly possible, therefore, that when the game is actually released, the game will go back up to being around £30. Depends on whether or not the deal is a definitely Pre-order deal.

You don't appear to live in the UK, however, so someone else may be able to help you more. The price near you will most likely be roughly the same.

The American version of Amazon lists it as $34.99, so that's a rough idea of what it may be. Take a look at some other websites, like the site of where you buy your games from, if you don't order online. Then you'll know exactly.

$34.99 is the actual price in America, but there's no shipping to worry about if you get it from the stores. I know you can preorder it at Gamestops, Gamecrazies, and Playntrades for $5, but depending on which store, you may or may not get the giratina figure if you preorder it. Prices for pokemon games are usually consistent with the ones that came out before it.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Just so you know, Fire Type.. We don't like short topics that can't really spark any discussion. You could have found what you asked for by spending two minutes on google as well :p
Touching up your grammar a bit would be nice too.. the only thing I see is that you didn't use a question mark, and you didn't use spaces after periods.

Unless someone else comes in to say otherwise, don't really consider this a warning; just think about that with future topics. [Topics for trading pokemon in the Wifi forum and Forum games are exceptions]

Locking this since the question has been answered.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Touching up your grammar a bit would be nice too.. the only thing I see is that you didn't use a question mark, and you didn't use spaces after periods.

I can count about half a dozen contractions in his two sentences that weren't broken up by any punctuation. This is primary school English we're talking about here and there's no excuse for it. Take the time to write properly in meaningful topics or you can spend it in the Realm instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.