• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Platinum help

Well, since it's Platinum we're talking about, the answer varies depending on the version you're working with. I'll assume you're using the European version, in which gambling is out of the question. You just have to keep checking the slot machines each day until you have enough coins, looting unused machines for scraps, now that's something to teach the kids. However, if you talk to the game corner's receptionist, she will occasionally give you one of the TMs the Game Corner offers in their prize corner. So keep talking to her until you get the one you need.

If you're using a different version with gambling included, we'll need someone with experience on these gambling games because I have none.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Gambling is pretty straightforward actually. Just hop on a machine, try to match up the Galactic symbols or 7s, and when Clefairy appears match the direction it points to rack up a bunch of coins. Mind you this is from memory as I haven't played Gen IV in some time, but this information should be accurate enough.

Additionally, you should be able to straight up buy coins in exchange for money, which considerably speeds up the process. As you can obtain a Luck Incense in Veilstone as well, use it and the Vs Seeker to challenge people around the area and rack up the fast cash.

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Adding to what Shocari said, here's my two cents.

Since you have Zapdos, I assume the game has been beaten. So, I am assuming you can go pretty much anywhere. So, the most popular money-grinding spot I've seen is at the mansion, there are Rich Boys and Ladies. Amulet Coin/Luck Incense. Beat 'em. MONEY MONEY MONEY