• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

❤Pokèmon Pets❤

This is an interesting topic. I'll like to show mine:
- Eevee:
Eevee is a favourable Pokémon for a pet. Most people have chosen it. I chose it as I live alone (mostly, anyways) and it's a fluffy Pokémon, that's probably it. I need a hug sometimes, and Eevee seems like a good Pokemon to hug!
- Lillipup:
Mostly the same reason as Eevee, but it's based on my actual desires. I have two cats, and I also want a dog. Preferably a Corgi. Lillipup seems like the best choice for a dog for me.

Well, my pet would be Cyndaquil because he is too adorable for me to pass up... (The closed eyes of his give off the impression of a neonate and makes him stand out); and also because the flames on his back can warm us up anytime, unless if he's mad at me for not giving him a bottle of milk of course... Sure he might have a bad temper and all, but he can still be a good little fire mouse since he is a cute introvert like me!

Eevee for me as well, so adorable, such a cute voice it has, would have so much fun

Purrloin, I love cats, live with 3 cats, so it be so much fun with them
(I watched them grow up from being kittens to full adults)
it looks cute