• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
RULES
1. THIRD PERSON
2.You can be what ever pokemon charater you want (trainer,pokemon,both)
3.thats pretty much it

*START*
Hex, an eevee had been running around the palace playing tag with her trainer Adi. When she ran around the corner,she hit a figure (you). "Oh.....Sorry whoever you are...I was running away from Adi and I didn't see you! Adi really wants me to evolve, and playing is the best way to gain love!" Hex grinned as a group of pokemon and a human came around the corner "there you are Hex" the human said gleefully "And who is this?" the human said to the direction of the figure​

"Why are you being so quiet?" the human said picking up Hex. The girl was wearing a very bright dress decorated with candys.....RARE candys. Hex looked down at the figure "Well Mr quiet pants....welcome to the pokemon palace! what can we do for you.....so......basicly this is where trainers just leave there pokemon and never come back...so normally they eat the rare candys....the chocolates....this place is just covered in sweets and candys from other places" Hex said nevously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Itzal cleared his throat. "Forgive me for my quietness," he said suddenly, "But a talking eevee is quite the sight. I've never seen anything like that in my home region."

His husband, Frederick, came up from behind him, carrying a case filled with medicines. All of them were for Itzal.

"Get up to anything fun while I was gone, love?" he asked Itzal, wrapping his arms around him.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"I guess it might be weird to encounter a talking eevee....but don't be surprised if something stranger happens. After all, most don't stay around long enough to see." Adi said putting Hex down then looked to Frederick and pointed to the medicine case. "Why do you need medicine?" the child said, "I've lived here 4 years and I never needed it.....so why do you?" Adi said with confusion "are you like.....a docter or something?"

Itzal shook his head. "I have a number of respiratory problems," he replied, "So I need to keep a nebulizer on me, as well as several inhalers, to keep my lungs working."

He glanced back at Frederick. "Fortunately, my husband manages my medicines most of the time, or at least, when we're out."

"We got married in the summer," Frederick said happily, "Just outside Itzal's hometown, Fantasma village."

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"I'm sorry about your respiratory problems, sir" Hex said quietly. "so....what brings you to the pokemon palace? Are you looking for some pokemon or special items" Adi asked both of them. "any pokemon in the palace can talk! So its easy to find a pokemon that will love you till the end" the eevee said with a hint of shyness.

Itzal glanced back at Frederick.

"We came because we're looking for some items, for pokemon," Frederick began, "We're gym leaders, you see, but in our region, gym leaders also give out starter pokemon. I give out electric types, because I battle with electric type pokemon. But since some of them evolve using stones, I like to give the stones to the trainers, as well as the pokemon."

"Meanwhile, I came in search of battle items," Itzal added, "I'm a ghost type master, and the strongest gym leader in the league, but I want battle items for my pokemon, so they can be even stronger."

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"Hmmm.....lets see......Niko!" She turned around "Please come here Sweetie!" As soon as the name was called, a Litwick entered the room. "yeah?" the litwick said sleepily. "Can you get them some Lighting Stones and 1 spooky plate and 1 or 2 spell tags" Adi asked the litwick. "Sure...." the litwick said then walked out. "Oh and take these too" hex said pushing up 2 small bags of rare candy next to there feet.

The two took the items as needed, Itzal sending out his drifblim, to help carry them.

"Where'd you get this much rare candy?" Itzal commented, "Not even our master chefs know where to get it."

"And trust me, we know food in Nita," Frederick added, "We have a special tea, which heals status conditions!"

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"THAT I can not tell you" Adi said nervously. "All I can tell you guys is that if you think about it....any pokemon that enters the palace can talk....such as your drifblim Itzal.....and that sweets and candys from everywhere are here" Adi said blankly. "If you think about it hard enough you will find the answer..."

"So we'll be able to find Rappacini Tea, one of our region's specialities in here?" Frederick asked, "Cuz I could really do with a cuppa. And maybe some Rappacini tarta Santiago!"

"That's a tart, which, if giving to pokemon before battle, helps prevent volatile status conditions," Itzal added, "I give it to mine, whenever I can."

"That would've been useful during last-week's battle, Itzal," a low voice said.

Itzal glanced to the left. "Yurei?"

The drifblim shood her head. "Apparently, I have gained the ability to speak."

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"yeah we have Rappacini tea. There's a pot over there and the tarts are on that plate over there" Adi said pointing in 2 directions. Hex then looked at Yurei "Welcome to the club, buddy" hex said akwardly.

"Thank you," Frederick responded cordially, pouring some for himself, and his pokemon; a manectric, a magneton, and a Nitan Ampharos. They were much fluffier than regular ampharos, and were part grass type.

Yurei, meanwhile, hung about her master. "Hmph. I am a lady, and do not appreciate this 'buddy' talk," she spat.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"Really...." hex said annoyed "Im done with this......see you later" hex said walking away to a pile of pokepuffs. Adi looked embarrased "Sorry.....hex dosn't really respect proper Ladys.....she's sorta of a......tomboy..." she said shyly "So sorry if she dosn't adress you correctly....she calls me candy because of my hobbys. So when she knows you better she will call you something depending on your hobbys"

"I belong to the strongest gym leader in the league. I'm Itzal's acrobatics sweeper," Yurei said haughtily, "One wrong step, and I will sweep off an entire team like a dirty floor."

She glanced over at Itzal. "My master knows how to use me, as the powerful tool that I am," she said, "I play a vital role in my team."

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"Amazing!" Adi said with exitement "You can say that I own every pokemon who lives here" adi said with hints of gratefulness. "Lots of them are really high leveled because of all the rare candys so its fun to fight them!" she smiled "you should try it"

"So, are there other pokemon, I mean, besides normal types here?" she asked, "Because my master's husband is looking to expand his team, too. He needs an electric type, preferably a really tough one."

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
" yeah there are groups of strong Luxray and jolteon" she said happily "the only problem is that the groups always move so its hard to find them without running into any other pokemon...so heres a map of locations they might be at" she said handing them a map "My pokemon will go with you to fit into small places with levers that open the doors" she said calling over hex. "be nice ok?" she asked the smaller than a avrage eevee. "fine...."Hex puffed

"Luxray would be perfect," Yurei responded, "Maybe then, my master's husband will be as strong as him..."

Itzal and Frederick came back over, other pokemon in tow.

"Now," Frederick commented, "I can get on and catch the last member of my team..."

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"Heh have fun! while you are doing that I'll be making candy." she said happily as she left the room....many pokemon followed her into kitchen as she left. Hex looked up to Itzal and Frederick "Lets get this over with.....Im only doing this to evolve....." she said with haste. "I dont want to be here longer than I should have to be"

Frederick went with his pokemon, eagerly hugging Itzal, before he went to go catch his luxray. Yurei stayed with Itzal, hanging about his side.

The sickly gym leader loosened his yukata, making it hang just short of his shoulders. "I wonder, is there anything else I can do around here? Knowing Frederick, he'll be all day!"

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
sorry LC is now grounded.....
sincerely,
her mother

"Well......I can teach you to cook up rare candy" Adi said looking around the corner. "It takes all day anyways so by the time he's done, you'll be done"

Last edited by a moderator:
Itzal shook his head. "Sorry, but I don't tend to use rare candies," he answered, "I consider them cheating. I raise my pokemon, even the starters I give out, one-hundred percent by hand."

He glanced down at Nekane, his banette. Even she had been hand-reared, and she was notably very strong, especially for her kind. One day, he wonders if he'll ever get her to mega evolve. Then, she'd be unstoppable.

Frederick soon returned, with a new pokeball attached to the hooks on his belt.

"Alright, I think I've gotten all I need here," he said proudly, "What about you?"

"I'm done too," Itzal answered, "Now, we should probably be getting back to my gym. We both have long days tomorrow."

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
"Yeah.....Wish you good luck on your journies" She said as she petted Hex. "And that your marriage will live on forever!" Adi said curtsying to them then she left the room leaving Hex alone with them for a second. "Welp.....Thanks for visiting Poke palace or whatever...." Hex said trustfully then went to a corner and fell asleep