• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Palace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Story: You have been invited to the Pokémon Palace! You and your pokemon will enjoy! Mystery's and Adventure's await! We have over 500 Rooms in the Palace, and there for free!
Rules:
1) No Fakemons
2) No Legends. ( Obviously )
3) Put your details before you start chatting.
4) You can only have 2 pokemon.

Heres my details:
Name: Jake
Pokémon: Gallade
Owner of Pokémon Palace, Elite Four Member

Last edited:
Jake sits down at his Luxury Room, with his Gallade drinking Poke Juice. He said " Gallade, do you think enyone's gonna come?"

Name: Lucy
Pokémon: Eevee (Female)

"Here we are, finally!" Lucy exclaimed as she reached the Pokemon Palace.
"Vee!" Eevee exclaimed

Lucy went to the Palace doors and opened it. "Hello! Is anybody here?!" Lucy asked
"Vee!" Eevee said

Lucy fell on the ground. "Ow!"
"Vee!" Eevee ran to Lucy
"I'm okay." Lucy said and stood up. Her Eevee climbed on her right shoulder.
"Hello." Lucy said "Do you live here?" Lucy asked boy with Gallade

"I'm Lucy." Lucy said "I'm the best Pokemon Rider and this is my Eevee." Lucy said
"Vee!" Eevee smiled
"I like your Palace." Lucy said

"Nice to meet you Lucy. And thank you." "If you want to I have couple of stones you could borrow, pick eny." " And you can have a Luxury Room.

"Uhm...you think Evolution Stones?" Lucy asked worriedly
"Vee." Eevee looked at Gallade
"Luxury Room?" Lucy asked "What is Luxury Room? I mean what kind of room is it?"

It has a bed for you and your pokemon, a food supply of Poke Treats and Poke Juice. You get your pokedex expanded, a hot tub, A pool, with a slide.

Gallade hugged Eevee like a teddy bear. "Huh, I see them two are getting on, well....there is a other room called "Moniac Room" Its got a bed, a kitchen and a great view of our well cut grass cutted by Greninja.

"Okay." Jake said. Jake called in the Greninja. He whispered " Do a love shaped heart on Monday with the grass." Without Lucy hearing.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
(OOC. I know I'm not an administrator or anything like that but you should work on the one liners as the RP will get locked otherwise.)

trainercard-Jake.png
Jake went to the garden sitting on the fountain with his Blastoise and Gallade. Blastoise use Hydro Pump! Gallade use Psychic! The moves pounded of the wall into Jake, he was then unconscious.

Name: Dan
Pokémon:Charizard,Gardevoir, lycanrock midday,shiny gigalith,jolteon,Lucario, bayleaf (in training and in PC)
Other:IS a champion

Dan kicked the Palace door "ME AND CHARIZARD REACHED GUYS!!!!!!!!!" He said very loud in the Palace

Last edited:
Name: Regina

Pokemon: Togekiss, Granbull, Delphox (Shiny), Cofagrigus, Machamp, Lapras

Other: She is the champion of the Vitala region.

----------------------

Regina arrived at the palace alone, having donned an appropriately grand dress, to match the grand location in which she had decided to spend the week. The young champion's number of challengers had diminished as of late, and she found that now was a perfect time to take a much needed break.

Regina was beautiful, yet imposing, as was to be expected for the so-called 'Queen of the league'; her hair was like cornsilk, and hung in soft clouds about her shoulders. Her eyes were bright blue; piercing and brilliant, like sapphires, and she wore a long gown, reminiscent of one that might be found on a Vitalan noble lady long ago.

She stepped into the hotel, observing the scene before she cleared her throat and enquired, "Is there anyone on hand to serve me?"

Dan saw Regina and Said "NO" He said a bit angry, he remembered Regina was his "friend" and Said "Regina a long time no see ya"

"I could say the same to you," the champion said cordially, listing her skirts as she came forward, revealing delicate, blue flats, "I have yet to find a single challenger who's worthy of facing me, and so, here I am. I'm rather disappointed at the fact that there's nobody on hand to serve us, though."

"Oh really?" Regina said haughtily, eyeing the charizard with a suitably courtly glare, "I look forward to finally meeting him. At least then, my dear pokemon and I can be shown to our room."

The woman sent out her signature pokemon, her togekiss out, giving the creature a pat on the head. "Dear Kaze and I are dying for a break!"

"Urgh now i'm remembering why Charizard hate you" Dan Said,his Gardevoir poped out of pokeball and Said "voir!" "Zard" the Charizard Said angry

"I have nothing to fear. It's only a charizard," Regina scoffed, "That creature isn't exactly a fire type worthy of my time."

Kaze chirruped in agreement, knowing full well that charizard was useless without a mega stone. Stealth rock, and any other move had it down in a heartbeat...

"Look Regina I already beat you one time and I can beat again" He said getting angry,his Charizard glared at the togekiss as seeing a little caterpie,his lycanrock Popped out of The pokeball and growled Very angry to Regina and togekiss

(No, you haven't. If your character were to have beaten mine, then she would no longer hold the title she has. Thus, your character cannot have beaten Regina. READ.)

"Don't fabricate things like that!" Regina scolded, sneering over at her companion, "Really, a man of your caliber ought to have more respect for the Vitala Champion, and a noble lady, like me!"

Regina sent out the rest of her team; Khamun the Cofagrigus, Silver the shiny delphox, Rocky the machamp, Winston the granbull, and Umi, the lapras.

"If you won't control your charizard, and your vile attitude, then I will," the woman threatened.

"I Just respect who is dign of my respect" he said "And please,You may taked out my title of Champion but i'm not so weak" He said, he Sended his team too, was a gigalith a Lucario and a jolteon.

"Respect who is deserving of your respect?!" Regina snapped, "Then, in that case, I will have to teach you a lesson about manners and respect! I see that the first beating that I gave you failed to get through!"

Umi waddled forward, flippers settling just in front of her mistress. "And I'll start by taking out that brutish charizard of yours! Umi, use sing!"

(Name: Johann (yo-HAN)
Pokemon: Umbreon (Name: Shade; shiny))

*Johann walks to the palace with Shade at his side*

Last edited:
His Charizard flyed to one very far place and returned "dragon claw" Dan Commanded making the Charizard use dragon claw on the lapras

Regina shook her head at the approaching charizard. It was clear to see why this challenger had lost to her... Honestly, she mused, what was he thinking, daring to attempt a dragon claw on a lapras?

Regina fussed with her hair ornaments, as she waited until the charizard she so despised was just close enough to almost land a hit. Almost...

"Now, Umi, use hydro pump!"

The lapras shot a heavily pressurised stream of water at her opponent, intending to neutralise the fire type in a single blow...

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Good lord. One liners, one-liners everywhere, double posts, posts in the wrong format (this means you, Mimikyu22. Third person, past tense, story format. Not whatever this is), and an introduction post that leave nothing to go on.

Yeah. Read the rules - both RP forum rules and global rules - and try again once you've understood how it is we RP around here.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.