• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: Ourepheon Region Crisis

After Frankie left his room Luka just later down, staring up at his ceiling fan unsure of how to feel.

"I don't know buddy. I don't know what to do."

The scrafty just lays in his own bed at the foot of mine.

Mik hearing Frankie's words sigh "I know it almost bit half of my arm off, last time I fought it." She gesture to a door "Over there is the training arena. That's where the badge is use for. If we enter ourselves as pet and master we will be able to train our Pokémon and earn some money. And by what I mean some, I meant a lot." She grinned at Frankie before going towards the door opening it to reveal a...

Cozy looking hallway akin to a hotel hallway without the doors. She went to the huge double doors at the end of the hallway and sign them up for a match. "Your up first Frankie."

"Oh?" Frankie mockingly inquired at Mik's recall of her experience, "Well thanks for the assurance of my safety, I feel so much better now." he huffed sarcastically. "This place is- not what I expected..." Frankie trailed off before hearing Mik. He grinned confidently as he opened the doors.

(Will I control my opponents, or you?)

(Of course it'll be you.)

Mik rolled her eyes and she followed the boy "There will be floors in this arena." Just as she said that the wall of the hallway they were in opened, revealing an elevator. She got in "Lowest one will be our first floor it'll be an easy climb if we display a great combat skill in the battle field but royally screwed up and your back to floor one. 60 floor and above will give us a much more stronger opponents and the climb will not be that easy. Also if we did make it to the 60s we're going to be able to have a luxurious space and easy millions dollars to gain. In the Chivalry Tournament, anything luxurious including the money from the 60s will not be present as we will have to fight for glory in that floor tournament. But if the money you gain in the 60s will stay with you as long as you don't lost and there will be an easy sign up for the tournament if you have 20 consecutive wins." She explained.

(If I have the time, I'll be controlling your opponent. So you should cliff hang when it was announcing your battle but you can control your opponent now for the next three battles.)

Frankie shook his head, "You guys are way to confusing..." he muttered with a sigh, he never imagined so much would go down inside the nova facility. "So all I have to do is keep winning?" he attempted to sum it up, "Shouldn't be too hard." he grinned. Frankie high-fived Riolu and nodded at the pokemon who clenched his fist and eagerly waited for the elevator to arrive at the next floor. "How many floors are there in total? What do I get if I reach the very top?" he asked Mik as he joined her in the elevator, as usual he was getting ahead of himself, but the moment she mentioned a tournament set his mind to winning it. At the sighed of the arena Frankie couldn't help but dash out onto the field, there was already a grunt waiting for him.

Frankie looked down at Riolu who stepped onto the field without hesitation and the moment that their opponent sent out a Ratticate Frankie and Riolu both grinned in Unison. The grunt attacked first making her pokemon use Tackle, but Riolu felt his energy from a distance and easily evaded the attack "Forcepalm!" called Frankie as Riolu charged at the Ratticate with an extended palm. It seemed Riolu had hit his opponent until dust cleared to show Ratticate latching onto Riolu's arm with bite. Frankie chuckled, "Riolu double kick on your arm!" the Ratticate was like a punching bag as Riolu kicked it off of him, "Now hurry, focus blast!" while the Ratticate struggled to find it's feet Riolu finished it with a half-hearted focus beam before walking back to Frankie for a high-five.

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Just a brief reminder to @NerdyBox here to read the rules.

Posts in the RP forum should be third person, PAST TENSE (you're posting in present tense, that is not how you do things here) and must be at least one paragraph long - there was a one-liner or two, and those are not exactly what we'd call acceptable either.

If you can find the time for it, fix your existing posts to comply with our rules. If you can't, make sure your future posts in this threads comply with said rules, or action will be taken against you.

"Hm~, last time I've been here, it's... 1000 floors. The 50s will be in a building which is directly on top of us. Exactly why we will have a luxurious floor in the 60s." Mik grab the railing as the elevator descended. When the elevator opened they were in some sort of an underground swerage system, thankfully, it was clean and seems to be abandoned except for a receptionist at the end of it. She walked towards the receptionist and got her number. #22. She took the other number, #23, and gave it to Frankie. "Remember your number and don't lose it." She said before walking in the first floor. Which kinda looked like those karate tournaments, with multiple stages. Stage A,B,C and D.

Mik sat at one of the bleachers, as she waited for her turn.

Do you mind if I speed through these battles?)
Frankie went ahead to the next stage where a fit looking man stared down upon him, with a shrug Riolu walked ahead of Frankie and the man sent out his Croagunk. "Alright Riolu let's go ahead with a cross-chop." Frankie started the battle but Croagunk was faster than he'd expected. The Croagunk came back quickly with a poison jab, "Counter!" Frankie called as Riolu and as Coragunk went flying into the air Riolu chased after it and finished his opponent with a cross-chop.". Frankie grinned as Riolu joined his side, "You feeling loose and warmed up yet?" Riolu nodded, "Good, that means we can stop going easy." Frankie grinned as he walked to the next stage.
The next stage was a Blaziken, she looked much more serious than the Croakgunk before her- but Frankie became bored with the last couple of fights so he decided to end this one quickly. "Alright Riolu Bulk-up!", Riolu tensed his muscles and took a ready stance once again. "High-Jump-kick!" both him and the grunt across the field called the move in unison, and with Blaziken being bigger Frankie was quick to change his attack, "Hit him from behind." he called, and an instant before Riolu and Blaziken's feet met Riolu dodged Blaizken's attack and force palmed the pokemon's neck causing him to faint.

Mik was also breeding through the battles until a staff near her "#22, you are advancing towards the 50s. Here's your pass." He give her a card and went to other contestants. She looked at the card and sigh before going back to the bleachers. She searched for Frankie but after a while she gave up. She just hoped he make through the 50s that way they'll be advancing together.

Frankie went through the next couple of stages with ease. When addressed by his number Frankie scoffed, to think he'd be doing this right now while he was suppose to be taking down the Nova's. With a shrug he went on to the 50's. As the went on it seemed Riolu got more and more tired, he took a devastating blow form a Rhydon in his left thigh and had been limping since but he he was finally on his last battle of the 50's.

Once Mik saw Frankie she walked beside him "10 more battles, kiddo. And we'll be going to 60s." She looked at the Riolu and shook her head. She grabbed a full restore and gave it to Frankie 'Use it discreetly. We're not supposed to heal our Pokémon." She whispered before looking around the area.

Frankie sighed as he took the full restore, he felt so pitiful having to cheat but it was kinda unfair. I mean what kind of pokemon can just go on 60 battles without any breaks? And the fact that Mik referred to him a a kid made him growl, I mean she was hardly any older than he was, but Frankie decided it was best not to make a scene. As he walked past Riolu their hands made a stealthy switched and Riolu and Frankie casually walked ahead of him blocking the view of anyone else while Riolu used it. "Feeling better!" he grinned at Riolu's back flip and high-fived the pokemon, "I could do 60 more battles faster than you can saw Rowlet," he scoffed confidently before eyeing the next set of competition.

"#22 vs #90!" Mik stood up and walked towards Stage D. She looked at her opponent, a burly man that looked like someone stole his food or something "Dont you dare lose, you stupid thing!" He shouted as he released a battered Ralts. Mik's eyes narrowed as she looked at the man. The Pokémon was hardly standing, it could be either from battles or from its trainer, and no doubt its the former. "Hey! Fatso, lets settle this battle in a bet, shall we?" The man snarled at her but she continued before he could shout at her "I'll take your Pokémon and the rest of your money if I win!" She declared, the man blink in surprise before grinning "And if I win, you and your Pokémon will be my new pet and I'll take every money you have." Mik stared at him blankly "Deal!"

"#23 and number #88" Frankie patted Riolu head as he walked up to a stage, C his grin of confidence was slightly disturbed at seeing his opponent, she was a skinny woman with an unidentifiable age, she was at least twice Frankie's height and her hair was a mess as well as her all black outfit. Frankie grimaced before sighing, "Let's quick this weirdo's butt." he grinned as Riolu walked out onto the field, the woman didn't even talk- she just pointed a long shaky finger to the field as a mindless looking Drowzee, "Alright Riolu let's finish this quickly with, focus blast!" Frankie called, but before Riolu even charged his beam all the way it completely disappeared and Drowzee distantly smiled "Sleep powder." hummed the lady on the other side of the field. As the purple powder covered Riolu he looked frantically towards Frankie before collapsing on the floor.

(Warning: blood)
"Toxic madness." Rowlet's eyes narrowed as he shot out a stream of purple liquid while spiraling mid-air causing the Toxic to shower down on the whole stage as well as the trainers. "What the-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The man shouted angrily as he tried shielding himself from the liquid, while Mik simply put her hood on. "Taking my turn." She simply answered. "Peck." Rowlet's beak glowed and sharpen as he dived towards the Ralts only to miss and hit the Trainer instead. "AGH!!!" The man was sent flying with a slightly bleeding shoulder. "Oops, my bad." She said as the Ralts fainted from the Toxic "#22 wins and as a reward earned all of #90 money and Pokémon!" The referee shouted "WHAT THAT'S NOT FAIR SHE ATTACKED ME!!!" But no one listened to him.

Mik cradled the Pokémon in her arms as she neared the man. She gave him a glare shutting the pig up "There is nothing fair in this group, pal." She said coldly as she held up her hand. "Pay up."

Frankie's attention was caught by Mik's battle, he had no clue what was happening but part of him wanted to know. Resuming his attention to his own battle he watched Riolu's motionless body become a target for the Drowzee's charging Physbeam. Riolu woke up on the contact but had trouble standing, after regaining his consciousness Riolu sputtered spit at the floor before looking back at Frankie, who had figured it out. Drowzee was so ahead because he used Telepathy to communicate with his trainer, so all he had to do was break their bond. "Hey Lady Think Fast!" he yelled although nothing happened, and in that moment of her broken concentration Riolu delivered a hard punch to the Drowzee's gut. The pokemon fainted and Frankie grinned giving Riolu the thumbs up, before looking back to see Mik cradling a strange pokemon. He rested his hand on Riolu head before walking to Mik, "What was all the yelling about?" he asked.

Mik looked at him, hiding the bank card of the pig who run off earlier. "Long story short. I have a new partner now and I'm already at the 60s." She said as she held up a heal ball, which is the Ralts Pokéball. "So are you advancing or what?" She asked petting the head of her new Pokémon. She already give it full restore and the heal ball help its recovery a lot.

Mik was farther ahead of him, and Frankie hated it. He didn't doubt himself as a trainer, but he seemed since he entered the underworld everyone everywhere out-did him. With a huff he said, "Give me a moment." he then sped past the last three, hitting first and last for every round with Focus Blast. Riolu focus blast always seemed to be stronger than usual, it was stronger than his other 'focus' related moves. He jogged to catch up to Mik, "I want another partner too-" he whined before grinning at the thought of keeping one of those gyarados for a pokemon, it was an unreal fantasy though probably. "Alright 60's here we are... Where's my lounge?" he quickly asked.

Mik sighed as she went to the receptionist, she didn't bother talking to her she just jump over the counter grabbing the keys of the best rooms and giving one of them to Frankie. "See ya in the arena. Our schedules wont be handed to us after two days since they're still registering us and since we are a slave-master duo, we might get into double battles. We also might not be fighting each other. We are allowed to watched the battles in the 60s though." She said as she went to her room through the elevator which will take them to the building where the battles of the 60s and the rooms will be. "Oh and a warning. Trainers from the 60s wont hesitate to give their opponents a.k.a fellow trainers a bit of a rough up. And its not against the rules to do so, so dont dependent on the rules because hurting the trainers are allowed. I'll be buying some first aid kits..." she muttered the last part.

Frankie followed after Mik with Riolu short on his tail, at her 'bit of a rough up' comment he shuddered. He was very agile, after practicing with Riolu so often yet when it came to hand-to-hand combat he was not the strongest kid around. He examined the key to his room before departing from Mik he took to his own room before looking at Riolu. Their rooms were already set up with food ausing both Frankie and RIolu to drool. 'No!" Frankie quickly and put a hand infront of Riolu, "Let's talk." he winked and grinned at Riolu before the two of them sat across form one another on the floor. "Alright, the main things I noticed today that we messed up with was the lack of ability to avoid powders-" he huffed. "It's obvious they do things different around here, so we're gonna have to play a little dirty." after an hour or so of discussion Both Frankie and Riolu dug into the meal, together they must've eaten enough for 10 people.

As Mik got herself settled in, she sat down on her bed and began meditating. Her Pokémon were having a chat not far from her. Suddenly there was knock on her door, she looked towards it and saw that it was already opened. Her Pokémon noticed it too, as Rowlet took on a defensive stance in front of Ralts who looked around the room terrified. A small squeak from the floor boards behind her was heard as Mik spun around grabbing the wrist of the punch that will be delivered to her, using the momentum of the person she judo flip them on the floor causing a loud thud to be heard but because of the thick walls nobody heard it. She put her foot on the persons neck and press down on it in warning as she held both of their hands. "Who are you?" She demanded as the person use sign language to communicate to her because of her foot that was currently pressing down on their throat "I am 3 and I'm here with a mission." She let go of 3 and glared at the unidentified individual. They cough and gasp before turning to her "So you are as good as they said you are. Anyway boss wanted you to get a rogue Pokémon. The Pokémon of the grunts that was accompanying you." Mik 'tch' and nodded. She made a gesture and a TFD was launch to the person's neck they tried to dodge but Mik kick them back to the line of fire. It hit at their neck and they fell down unconscious. "Next time, knock."

Mik went to the drawer and grab a pen before grabbing a sticky note 'I'll be out for two days. Get into trouble fight your way out of it. No one knows Mercy in this place.' She then put on a dark green cloak before jumping to the her neighbors balcony which is Frankie's room she stick the note on the glass doors before disappearing back into her room.

She looked at the Ralts and asked "You know teleport, right?" The Ralts nodded "Good now hop on. " Rowlet flew to her head while she grabbed Ralts who teleported them to the Pokémon center.

Frankie grinned and patted Riolu as they both leaned back, for the amount of food they had just eaten they gained absolutely no apparent fat. "Well if we're gonna be teaming up with Mik then I suggest it's in our best interest that we get to know her pokemon a bit, Aye?" he asked Riolu who nodded and jumped up as he began walking towards the door.
As soon as he stepped out the door an angry shout was heard from across the hall, "Hey? What's a little boy like you doing up here? A Slave?" the man chuckled, "Wonder how much I can get for you." he grinned a toothy grin although a few teeth of his were missing. Frankie sighed, "Look, I really don't want to start anything-" he began but as the man approached him he was forced to take action. He ducked under the grunt's swing arms and ran up to side of one wall he then allowed Riolu to use his chest as a platform to jump and do a flying kick off of into the guy's face. Franky smirked cockily before the man started moving, he turned to Riolu and nodded before sprinting down the hallway and out of sight, back to his room. Riolu was the first to notice Mik's late presences he pointed to the note on the door and afterwards Frankie's eyes grew wide. "We'll be fine as long as we don't actually get caught by anyone. I mean I don't need some lame girl protecting me, I can do just fine by myself." he chuckled nervously as he paced back and forth in his room. He then shifted, "This is my chance-" he gasped. He really didn't need Mik, he'd take that Gyarados down by himself and taking it to that gym leader, then he'd have to battle.
Frankie brushed himself off and sighed, he was surprised Mik would just disappear like that. I mean what if she didn't come back, she actually had siblings to take care of. Shaking off the thought Frankie discreetly made his way back to the elevator.

Mik took a deep breath before jumping from tree to tree. She needed to find Roserade but she doesn't really want to return it, maybe she could get a replacement. She stopped before humming, "Now that's not a bad idea." She turn and go back to the field of flowers she pass by. She landed in the middle of the patch, she looked around before spotting a a white blob from afar "Ralts use Disarming Voice." The Ralts nodded before taking in a deep breathe and letting out a loud cry and a beam of Purple Hearts shot towards the Pokémon. The Pokémon was sent flying but was immediately up to it's feet. Mik growled in annoyance, which startles Ralts, once she set her eyes on the Jumpluff. "You-" "Ralts!" Mik gasped in surprise as Ralts jump of from her arms and run away "Ralts!" She called out looking at the enrage Jumpluff, she throw a sleeping gas to it which it tried to throw away but was unable to because it already exploded. "Rowlet searched through the skies!" The Pokémon nodded setting off to the skies. Mik run where Ralts run off to "Ralts!" She called out "C'mon Ralts, I wasn't angry at you! Ralts!"

Meanwhile, Ralts was still running as horrible flashbacks cross her mind. She continued to run not noticing the hole on the ground until she falls into it "Ral-ts!" She cried out as she landed on the hard ground. On the skies Rowlet saw everything but was too late to save Ralts. He hide himself upon seeing two Nova poachers, they looked down at their trap and started tormenting on Ralts. Rowlet immediately flys off to where Mik is. "Ralts!" Mik shouted frantically before seeing Rowlet, who circled on top of her "You found here?" "Ro!" Mik nodded before following Rowlet. Once she arrived she saw two Novas tormenting her Pokémon, her blood boil at the sight.

"Hey, grunts! What the heck do you think your doing to my Pokémon?" She shouted as the two looked at her. "Mikaela!" "You'll pay! Rowlet use T-" but she was cut off by a blur. And within seconds the grunts were on the floor knock out, she looked at the one who defeated them and saw a Lucario using Heal Pulse on Ralts "Um, Thanks." She said as she neared them. The Ralts recognized her and ran towards her, she pick her up and hugged her back. The Lucario watched them before leaving.

Frankie looked back over his shoulder before quietly closing the door, he signaled Riolu silently over and whispered to the pokemon. "Alright, you know what to do- if it gets out of hand don't come in after me. Seriously go get help, it won't be any use if you get hurt to." he raised his brows before petting Riolu. He thought about Mik's words about having to fight Gyarados in the water before chuckling, he was going to luring the massive beast out of the water. "I'll be unbeatable!" he grinned, but in the instance where he dream about success a sudden pain shot up his leg and he was dragged under the water. As Riolu gasped and prepared to jump in Frankie bobbed back up, "You promised me five minutes before you panicked-" he reminded.
Once under the water Frankie though hard while avoided the Gyarados's jaws of death, one in particular seemed very set on catching him. Frankie closed his eyes before working up enough momentum to dodge the pokemon's mouth a jump onto it's head, he jumped up off the creature's skull and into the air when Riolu hit it with a Focus Blast the dragon-type roared and lashed out, his tail hit Frankie mid air and sent the boy crashing against the wall, but in his frantic flailing it seemed gyarados had beached itself. "Cross Chop!" Frankie coughed to Riolu who finished the pokemon. Frankie got up, he looked down at his leg before shaking his head and quickly looking away, it wasn't pretty. Standing with Riolu's help Frankie pressed a pokeball against Gyarados's head and caught it.
Any rational person would understand that his gyarados was not even close to one Frankie's team, but in Frankie's eyes he was just one step closer to success. He looked at the mess around the room before walking out, "It's out little secret, eh?" he nudged Riolu. He decided he wouldn't tell anyone and save the Gyarados for the gym leader. Frankie limped all the way back to his room before wrapping his leg in cloth and shrugging. "Well I'm exhausted." Frankie stretched and leaned back in his chair.

Mik had been comforting Ralts for a whole minute before settling in a tree. Rowlet was on her foot while Ralts was still hugging her torso. She took out her PokeNav plus and open the the Decidueye head icon. Once she did, she instantly saw the face of a Gyarados... underwater. She watched as Frankie fought the swarm of Gyarados until he successfully caught one, she gave the screen a glare once it showed his leg when he looked down on it. She turn the Nav off before sighing "Idiot..." she muttered before looking back to the forest. She carried Ralts body while Rowlet took off flying, she wanted to find that Lucario.

She nodded at the Rowlet signaling it that he can start searching. She walked through the forest deep in thought. She had receive the 'slave-collars' from the boss himself once she became an official, ugh to her dismay, member of the Nova. It was design to keep watched over the slaves that will become either her assistant or a grunt. She sigh and shook her head 'Man I cant wait to get out of the Novas.' She thought.

"Row!" She looked up to see Rowlet circling above, she nodded before following him. She came out to a clearing to see the Lucario waiting for her. She grin as she stretch her arm for Rowlet to land. "Sorry for the wait. Rowlet, Peck." Her Rowlet did as told charging towards the Lucario with its glowing beak. The Lucario twirled it's bone staff before charging as well.

A few minutes later, Rowlet was panting and was badly beaten, the Lucario didn't look that good either. "Let's end this. Brave Bird!" Rowlet flew upwards before diving down, an orange aura surrounding it. The Lucario tried to dodge but Rowlet was persistent as it followed the Pokémon around until the attack hit. The Lucario was knock out, Mik threw a luxury ball to it, successfully capturing it.

She grinned as she pick the ball up, Rowlet landing on her shoulder. She looked at him with a mischievous look before putting a finger on her lips "Its our little secret, eh?" The Rowlet nodded.

Last edited:
Frankie sighed as he eyed his two pokeballs, he had labeled them, one with a Riolu head and the other with G. He then huffed, "Let's see if mik's still better than be after I bring out this big guy!" he grinned (Sorry to disappoint you Frankie, but...). Riolu soon fell asleep on the bed beside Frankie who was quick to doze off. Per usual Frankie's rest didn't last long yet he felt fully restored, he glanced down at the sleeping Riolu before sighing. "Hey pal, you up for some training?" he questioned Riolu in a hushed voice as he poked the sleeping pokemon. "Please..." Frankie cooed but he knew Riolu loved training, he stood up straight and found Riolu soon by his side. Frankie's eyes shone as he walked through the halls, his new 'secret' gave him a sort of confidence. He ignored the glares of other grunts as he walked, "You need a reservat-" Frankie cut the woman behind the desk off, "I'm just looking around." he nodded and walked into the arena. Although he did more than just 'look' around. He defeated 18 trainers in total before quickly getting bored, "Well if she can just go sneaking around wherever she wants then I don't see why I can't." he quickly huffed as he walked towards a window and stared at it. In all honesty he was jealous of Mik who was out there roaming freely while he had to stay put because he was on a 'mission'.

Mik leaned on a tree, panting. She woke up at dawn and trained her two new Pokémon before searching the forest for the Roserade or at least a replacement and she was exhausted as heck. She had checked on Frankie, through her Nav, and saw him defeated 18 grunts. She groaned and sat down her Pokémon also taking a break. She was feeling incredibly jealous of the boy, he has the freedom to defeat the grunts and rub it on their faces and had the time to slack off while she was out here looking for a Pokémon that doesn't deserved to be stuck by such a useless trainer. She sigh and stood up "Lets go." Her Pokémon nodded as they continued on with their search.

"Yep, this is happening." Frankie said though he hesitated, then out of nowhere he jumped out the window. The layer of shrubs that lined the building caught him, "I've still got about a day left." he grinned and caught Riolu, "Let's go pal!" he smiled. It seemed like forever since last he actually had tasted fresh air. So it was only natural for Frankie to take off into a full on sprint, he did flips off of trees, swing on branches and jumped over rocks with Riolu in a joyous break through the woods. Eventually Riolu took the time to look around and realize they were lost, Frankie didn't mind too much they had traveled in a straight line so he couldn't imagine it being too hard to get back, he sat down on a stump and looked at Riolu. His leg was in an incredible amount of pain but he hid it with a hearty smile, then suddenly a rustling from nearby bushes cause both Frankie and Riolu to jump.

Mik panted once again as her face was covered by sweat from all the searching. Suddenly she felt her Nav's sound of a notification, she took it out and saw a map with a two blue dots not far from her. 'Uh, so the two finally felt sick in the hotel.' She commented in her mind as she looked around. She dismissed her Pokémon in their Pokéballs except for Rowlet. "Lets go meet up with the kid." She said as Rowlet took off to the sky.

As Frankie stared harder into the bushes a sudden figure jumped out causing him to flinch and take a defensive stance, but it was just a small pokemon. Smaller than Riolu and bright blue in color, he only seemed interested in sniffing Riolu and Frankie. He sniffed them for a while until growling and letting out a small roar "Ty- Tyrunt!" the small pokemon cried but Frankie simply stared at it. "Maybe if we just walk away-" Frankie whispered to Riolu but every step that Frankie made the Tyrunt followed, eventually Frankie accepted to pokemon and just allowed it to follow him. As a familiar figure passed by Frankie stood, he couldn't have been dumb enough to run into Mik. He gaspe din fak surprise as he saw Mik, "Long time no see!" he smiled.

Mik smiled held up her hand in a high-five form before smacking it to Frankie's head. She gave him a glare "What do you think your doing? You could have lost your leg!" She scolded as she open her palm which a Pokéball landed on it. Rowlet stood smugly on Mik's shoulder, having successfully sneaked behind Frankie to steal the Pokéball with the G in it. She crossed her arms and looked at the boy in a scolding manner. Before sighing and releasing her Lucario "Sorry if I interrupt your rest but can you help the idiot?" The Lucario nodded as he put his palm on the boy's leg and a multicolored aura in case him. When it disappeared the boy's leg was healed.

Frankie kept his artificial smile until Mik smacked him, "Owww." he groaned. "Uncalled for." he muttered sourly before seeing that Mik had his pokeball, "Oh come on, give it back. I caught it right, that's pretty cool." he grinned with pride but soon accepted that Mik wouldn't congratulate him. Frankie furrowed his eyebrows before scoffing, "Why are you yelling at me! What is this?" he pointed to the Lucario who had Riolu totally fascinated, "You think it's okay to just going sneaking off in the middle of no-where and catch stuff." he growled, "You didn't even tell me where you were going." he then furrowed his eyebrows, "And how do you know about Gayarados, have you been stalking me?! Because I think that's a step over the line." he huffed.

Mik narrowed her eyes "Step over the line? Your in an enemy line, boy, with a renegade. Dont you forget that." She then threw the ball back to Frankie "And this..." she pointed at the Lucario who was looking at the Riolu "Is my new partner. And if you have forgotten I'm still a Nova..." she gagged and spat on the side at the her words before continuing "... I have to do there bidding until I completed my end of the bargain so you could get my siblings on the Rebellion for a secured future!" She shouted in frustration before turning around to leave, her Pokémon following her. "Dont get lost." She hissed before continuing her 'errand'.

Frankie flinched at Mik's words, yet his eyes shone brightly and defiantly until the moment she turned around. He then turned and marched the other direction, "She acts like she didn't slap me first." he growled in frustration. "I'm the only reason her sisters are getting out anyways, god I might as well leave this all behind and walk away now!" he huffed. "Ri?" Riolu looked up at Frankie who shook his head, "Yeah I know." he sighed and sat with his back against a tree. He would never go back on a deal like that, "But who does she think she is yelling at me like i'm a kid?" he growled at Riolu as Tyrunt sat next to him, "Riolu." Riolu shrugged causing Frankie to gawk. "What do you mean she's stressed out? Who's side are you one, whatever Nova errands she has to run doesn't matter in case you forgot we to are suppose to be working." he then clenched his teeth in aggravation and let out a sigh.

Mik sat down on a huge boulder overlooking the forest she had set out Lucario and Rowlet to survey the west and east side while Ralts kept in touch with them through telepathy. She sigh, before taking off to the other side of the forest. It was nearing sundown when she found a Roserade, she felt relieved that it wasn't the Roserade she was supposed to catch but guilty because she's gonna give it to an abusive trainer. She shook her head, "A job's, a job." She uttered as she threw a quick ball at the Pokémon. Once captured she told Ralts to tell the others to regroup since they'll be going back to the center to heal up.

As time passed Riolu and Frankie got in a good workout. Frankie had decided to keep the Tyrunt but refused to waste a pokeball on it, so it really just follows him around whenever he goes. He found out it was a shiny so that's the only reason he decided to keep it, he also tried to tame the Garaydos he had earlier caught. That last about 2 seconds before he had to return the beast. Riolu helped guide Frankie back to the Nova's base, "Hey Riolu, just because you haven't evolved yet doesn't mean you aren't awesome alright. remember that." he grinned patting Riolu's head before attempting to figure out a way to get back up to the window he originally came down from.

As Mik exited the Pokémon center she delivered the Pokéball containing the Roserade to the grunt who was miraculously survived the Toxic Darts. She went back to the training arena then to her room. She plopped down the bed in exhaustion, tomorrow they will get their fighting schedule. She sigh and buried her face in her pillow.

"Be careful." Frankie grinned with excitement as he held Tyrunt close to his chest and nodded towards Riolu. Riolu gave a thumbs up before taking a running start and blasting the ground with a focus blast using it as a rocket up to the window. It looked as cool as Frankie had expected all through Riolu burnt his hands slightly, "Get us a ladder!" Frankie yelled slowly before Riolu disappeared into the building. Frankie waited for what seemed like forever, sitting down with the small Tyrunt and occasionally glancing back at the window.
Riolu dodged one grunt's arms and kicked another in the face before leaving them both laying on top of one another. It seemed that a pokemon walking around by itself wasn't a common ting around there, but that didn't mean he was available! With a huff he closed his eyes and sensed the energy of more men up ahead of him. He needed a rope, it was all he needed, and it was taking him hours.