• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Orange Version Fake Ad , Box art , Cartridge (Made in Photoshop CS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing a project to make lots of fake pokemon games! Hope you like this one! This one is my favorite.

OrangeVersionAd.jpg

PokemonOrangeVersion.jpg
PokemonOrangeVersionCartridge.jpg

That is an awesome game idea! I really love, especially the Arcanine representing Pokemon orange. Even if I had thought up an idea, I wouldn't have made up one like yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
razycatt4678 said:
That is an awesome game idea! I really love, especially the Arcanine representing Pokemon orange. Even if I had thought up an idea, I wouldn't have made up one like yours.

Thanks! Check out my DeviantART page at vanitusgamer.deviantart.com for all of my fake games and to make a request!

I have to say (I've looked at your gallery) these are some pretty interesting box arts. I've always wished that they would make a game where the mascot wasn't a starter or legendary, even if it was just a sequrl/prequel/spin off, but this seems pretty cool ^^

Doubled said:
I have to say (I've looked at your gallery) these are some pretty interesting box arts. I've always wished that they would make a game where the mascot wasn't a starter or legendary, even if it was just a sequrl/prequel/spin off, but this seems pretty cool ^^

I know what you mean.

These are pretty good ^^

I would suggest fixing the text on the ad, so it says "card" instead of "cart". But it's a minor typo, so it doesn't really matter.
Although most game cards say the name of the game, I still like the card alot!

Is this the title of the game your maps are in?

kedpeanut said:
These are pretty good ^^

I would suggest fixing the text on the ad, so it says "card" instead of "cart". But it's a minor typo, so it doesn't really matter.
Although most game cards say the name of the game, I still like the card alot!

Is this the title of the game your maps are in?

This is not the game my maps are in. I am working on that game now! After I finish it, I will upload it to my DeviantART page.

Secad said:
My one qualm about this is that there seems to be no shadow where the items overlap.

The only things that might have needed shadow, I think, are the pokemon and the gameboy banner. I don't know how to do shadows in photoshop.

Full Metal said:
Secad said:
My one qualm about this is that there seems to be no shadow where the items overlap.

The only things that might have needed shadow, I think, are the pokemon and the gameboy banner. I don't know how to do shadows in photoshop.

Filter -> Render -> Lighting Effects

There may be a better way to do it but that's the only way I know :p

Toastie said:
Full Metal said:
Secad said:

Filter -> Render -> Lighting Effects

There may be a better way to do it but that's the only way I know :p

Thank you!

GameFaker's Fake Pokemon Games! Requests: OPEN

Hello! I am GameFaker and I make Fake Pokemon games! Here I will post some of the games I have made and I will also post all of the games that you (the users) have requested! If you would like to see ALL of my creations, please go to this gallery!
http://vanitusgamer.deviantart.com/gallery/#Fake-Games

[move]Don't forget to comment![/move]

If you would like to make a request, please fill out the form below. If you don't want to put anything for one of the categories, please don't leave out the question. Put in "N/A" to let me know. If you have any questions, please, don't be afraid to ask!

You may post this form in this thread or send it to me in a PM, your choice!

-Order Form-

Version Name:
Game Platform ( NDS, GBA, GBC ):
ESRB Rating:
Background:
Featured Pokemon(s):
Box Art, Cartridge, or Both?:​

pokemon_infection_version_by_vanitusgamer-d2zie8s.jpg

unnamed_cartridges_2_by_vanitusgamer-d2zh4gl.jpg

pokemon_alter_version_by_vanitusgamer-d2zhagw.jpg

Enjoy!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Re: GameFaker's Fake Pokemon Games! Requests: OPEN

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO.

What have we here? That Pichu-Link seems awfully familiar. Did you get the permission of this picture's original artist before you stole it and badly photoshop-splattered it onto a picture of a gameboy cartridge?

I think not.

I think this is what we here call art theft, and that, my friend, is an offense which we treat exceptionally seriously.

Now get the frell out of our forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.