• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon: Opal Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am planning to give three lucky children their first Pokemon." said Professor Willow from the T.V. Professor Willow was a tall woman with blond hair. "Finally" yelled Maxx "Today I will get my first Pokemon!" Maxx was a tall eleven year old boy. As he ran out of the house his short brown hair blew in the wind. He arrived at Professor Willow's Lab. As he went inside he saw three pokemon layed out on a table. They were Treeko, Charmander and Tododile. "Hey Maxx" said Professor Willow "Since you are the first one here you can pick your Pokemon first." "OK I'll pick this one" said Maxx as he picked up Charmander from the table. "Good choice" said Professor Willow "It's worth raising." Maxx stared at it for a minute. "Charmander" he said "You and I are going to be best friends."

(After all the starters are taken you must catch wild Pokemon) (Come first serve ;D)

Last edited by a moderator:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
This is... uh... not how we RP here. Please, read some other RPs (and the rules) to see how we do things.

Status
Not open for further replies.