• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Only World (Dead)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
This is kind of going to be like the Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon games. No trainers, no man-made items, because man does not exist. Only Pokemon. You can join at any time, just state your name, pokemon, etc.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Characters: Oliver (Oshawott), Jett (Noivern), Max (Stunky), Mirage (Zorua), Roy (Nidoran), Sam (Emogla), Wally (Pikachu), Lee (Passed Away. RIP)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Entry Form (Don't need it to enter, but it will help for the RP's sake.):

Name (Optional):
Nature (How do you act?):
Characteristic (A trait):
Appearance (Optional, because POKEMON only):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
No Legendaries (of any kind).
Alolan Forms are aloud.
Remember, Pokemon only. (No Trainers, or Items made by humans, such as Pokeballs)
There can be cities. (Not like human cities, with big skyscrapers, but a band of Pokemon with maybe a few huts or so.)
Don't try to be violent. Any Mature content will get you kicked out. It's okay to have some violence (Like Oliver's Head injury) but don't get super gory.
RP time is time currently. (I am PST, so convert to Pacific standard time first.)
To get your name on the characters list, be active and partake in the RP.
I'll put more rules when they are nessicary.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Areas:
I'll make a map when this starts to get confusing!
The Cavern (Collapsed)
The Mountan Peak
The Mountain Core
The Mountain River
Poke Town

Any questions? Message JustALonelyOshawott for more info!

Last edited by a moderator:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name (Optional): Oliver
Pokemon (Which one are you?): Oshawott
Nature (How do you act?): Lonely
Characteristic (A trait): Alert to Sounds
Appearance (Optional, because POKEMON only): A small leaf was strapped around a leaf, kind of like a bowtie.

Oliver glazed across the river. No pokemon seemed near. All he wanted was to find good friends. He started to cry by the river...

Name: Jett Nightshadow
Pokemon: Noivern
Nature: Brave
Characteristic: Protective and strong
Appearance: has a purple handkerchief scarf and carries a satchel.

Jett was flying around near a river when he saw a pokemon crying and flew down towads him. "Hey what's wrong, buddy?" He asked.

"Hello? What's wrong, why are you crying?" Jett asked him again. "I can help you, you don't have eto be lonely." He said as he sat down and pulled a berry out of his satchel and gAve it to the Oshawatt.

"Alright then, sorry about this." Jett said as he picked up the Oshawatt and flew him over towards the cave near the river. "Alright, here you can stay in my cave until you calm down a bit, alright?" He said as he sat down in the cave and ate some berries. "So, what's your name?" He asked.

"Good night buddy." Jett said as Oliver went to sleep. "What to do, what to do?" Jett asked himself. "Oh, I got it!" Jett said as he covered Oliver up with his handkerchief for him to use as a blanket.

Name (Optional): Shadow
Pokemon (Which one are you?): Umbreon(shiny)
Nature (How do you act?): Calm
Characteristic (A trait): Highly curious
Appearance (Optional, because POKEMON only): has a shard of moonstone turned into a pendant around his neck

Shadow watched the Noivern descend, then watched him carry the little Oshawott to a cave. Given his curiousity, he obviously decided to go and check what is going on. Maybe that poor little Oshawott will be the Noivern's dinner...? He got spooked by that idea and picked up the pace, just to see everything was okay and that nobody is being eaten...

"Hello, care to join us?" Jett asked the umbreon that had walked into the cave. "I have berries if you want some." He said. "What's your name, stranger?" He asked.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver woke up. He was startled by the ominous yellow figure, so he screamed for help before realizing where he was, and that what he saw was just a Umbreon. But it looked different somehow... Oliver just woke up, so he thought it was normal.

Shadow frowned, then shook his head. His pendant was dangling slightly as he noted that the Oshawott was doing good.
He did not really feel like joining them, and the Noivern kind of scared him, so Shadow nodded and scurried outside. He will keep an eye on the little Oshawott who was now sleeping soundly. Just from afar...

"No? Alright then, so what do you plan on doing today? Maybe buy some things, sleep some more, find some treasure, join a team? I don't know, what do you feel like doing?" He asked him.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"No I didn't, but he seemed a bit different." Oliver replied. Oliver stood out and looked around to see if he could find that Umbreon.
"I also thought I was dreaming, I was just that tired." Oliver told Jett.

Jett laughed at Oliver's comment. "He looked different becuase he was a shiny pokemon." Jett explained. "They are rare pokemon that may have a different color pattern than the rest of the species." He said.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Oh." Oliver replied. "I've never seen a 'shiny' Pokemon before. Maybe because I don't see other Pokemon often." One small teardrop rolled down Oliver's face, and landed on his Scalchop. It sparkled in whatever light was in the cave.

"Hm, I've got an idea." Jett said. "Why don't you come adventure with me?" Jett asked. "You see I go around the Pokémon world searching for treasure and pokemon to help, it's my job. If you want you can be my partner. We'll explore the world together, see pokemon we'd never thought we'd see, help each other, and discover treasure." Jett said. "So what do you say Oliver? Want to join me?" He asked as he held out his wing for him to shake.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I guess, if you say so." Oliver reached out his paw, but as soon as he did, the ground rumbled and roared. "I think we should get out of here..." Oliver yelled. But the cave collapsed, and a rock hit Oliver in the back of his head. Oliver was crushed by the boulder. He fainted, and was stuck under the boulder.

"Ah!" Jett yelled as he saw the Oshawatt faint under the rock. "Um, um, okay he's fainted, which means he can't hear!" Jett said as he let out a loud screech that shattered the boulder and he grabbed Oliver. "I've got to find Chansey!" Jett said as he flew out of the cave with Oliver in his grasp and began searching for the nearest pokemon town.

*a few minutes later*

"Chansey!" Jett yelled as he landed with Oliver. "Chansey remember me? Yeah? Okay Okiver here is hirt, I need your help!" He said as Chansey took Oliver and gave him some crushed herbs and berry medicine.

"He should wake up in a while." Chansey said.

"Alright then."

Name (Optional): Max
Pokemon (Which one are you?): Stunky
Nature (How do you act?) Playfull
Characteristic (A trait): He is very fearfull

Max was walking in the forest looking for something to eat, he was walking for a long time until he saw a town thinking that there was something to eat there approached the village, walked for a while and saw a chansey that made max come to see If chansey gave him something to eat, max approached and when he was near he saw a noivern.This scared him so much that he could not move from that place

Jett turned around to see a Stunky frozen with fear. "Oh, hello, want some berries?" Jett asked the Stunky. "Why is everyone afraid of me?" Jett asked himself as he continued to wait for Oliver to heal.

''ye...y...ee..yes"Said max a little more calmly, "thank you" finally said. Max was not familiar with such kindness since most do not want a stunky nearby. Max approached a little more and saw a small oshawott, so Max asked the noivern what happened

"There was a sudden earthquake and both of us were sealed inside of my cave, he fainted and was crushed by a pile of rocks I shattered the rocks, and I flew us out of there and now I'm waiting for him to heal so we can begin out first adventure together." Jett explained. "So what brings you here and what is your name?" He asked the Stunky.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Name (Optional): Mirage
Pokemon (Which one are you?): Zorua
Nature (How do you act?): Watchful and Playful
Characteristic (A trait): She is protective when it comes to her friends
Appearance (Optional, because POKEMON only): she carries a stick in her mouth.

Mirage ran toward the village to find something to eat. The village always provides food. She saw a Noivern talking to a Stunky and an Oshawott. Mirage decided that she could make new friends so she went up to the Noivern and gazed at him. "Woah...you look strong and you're tall." She said, grinning.

"well my name is max and im here because i was hungry and i was trying to find food" said max to the noivern. " and what is an adventure i never heard something like that"

Jett saw the Zorua and heard what she had said. "Why thank you." He replied. "As for you, Max, an adventure is a journey that you take to search for something. I've been doing this my whole life and I've found some valuable treasures and made some powerful allies along the way, if you would like to join us, I'm sure that Oliver would enjoy some more company." Jett said as he turned back to the Zorua. "You there, what's your name?" He asked her.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage was a bit startled when the Noivern's gaze returned to her but she remained confident if he did challenge her. "I'm Mirage...I know your a Noivern but what's your name? Also...I'd like to join you on your adventure." She asked Noivern. Mirage had hoped she will find some rare jewels if she went on an adventure and make a powerful friend along the way.

" i will like to join" said max, " It seems to me that going on adventure would be incredible y will have the opportunity to meet new pokemon and to go to very far lands....... but i have a final question..... do you have more berries i am really hungry" Finally said max

SaiyanDakon

"Yeah...that was my original plan. I would like to eat as well." Mirage said. She remembered that her stomach growled while she was running toward the village.

Jett laughed before he answered their questions. "My name is Jett, you can both join me and Oliver in our adventure, and as for the berries." Jett said as he pulled out two handfuls of berries from his satchel and handed a handful to each of them. "Eat up." He said.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage wagged her tail when she saw the berries. "Thank you..." She said, bowing toward Jett. She then took the handful of berries from him and started eating them fast. So good...I forgot what these kind of berries are..She thought to herself.

Max was delighted he had never seen so much food, he was also excited to be able to go on adventure but forgetting everything else began to eat quickly ..... "thank you" finally said to jett....Max still seep with hunger so slowly he approached the zorua and sneaked a berry

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver woke up. The herbs helped a lot. "What happened?" Oliver asked. All he could see was the blurry outline of chauncy, a Zorua, and a Stunky. He was up a bit, and then he fainted again.

OOC:
Sorry I wasn't active. I was getting Ice Cream IRL. So much has happened though. I'm just like Oliver. Confused!

SaiyanDakon

Mirage saw Max take a berry and she stopped eating. She pushed a 8 more berries to him and winked at the Stunky. Then Mirage returned back to her own pile of berries and began eating again.

"Oliver calm down!" Jett said as he grabbed him. "You're alive, and that's all that matters. Anyways this is Max he's a Stunky and this is mirage a Zorua they want to join us on our adventure.