• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: One's Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
([Chapter:0/Prologue: A whisper from the sleeping.../A new dawn])

The mysterious Pokemon slept inside Ryder's heart and asked himself what he'll do next when he wakes up. He lost his heart to a Pokemon that was said to be very powerful than any other Pokemon. But then, he heard voices coming from the mysterious Pokemon's head. *Never take your eyes off of your opponent. Keep up your concentration until the very end.* *Fear is your greatest enemy. You must concentrate that lives inside your heart.* *It is what you learn from defeat that is truly important.* *This battle...is not yet over...* The mysterious Pokemon felt a jolt from his heart but wasn't able to wake yet. "C-b-l--n? V-r-z--n? T-rr-k--n? K--r-m?" Said the mysterious Pokemon.

The dawn was rolling by and inside the Aether manor, Lusamine and Lillie were waiting for the others to arrive. "Okay, start talking..." Said Gladion. "You've been gone for a long time." Said Hau. "You sure took time." Said Skyla. "What were you doing?" N asked. "Heh, secret..." Said Ryder as he opened the door fast as he skid his way towards Lusamine's office and said: "I'm home!" But no one was around. "Where is everyone?" Said Ryder. "The others went back into their homes. Lana, Mallow, Kiawe, and Sophocles were back at the Pokemon school repairing whatever happened to the school since the war ended." Said Lusamine. "That's great. They could've invited us over." Said Ryder. "You always waste your time." Said Guzma. "I don't waste my time. I just want to say goodbye to my friends." Said Ryder. "THEN MAKE IT QUICK!!!" Roared Gladion who was clearly annoyed. "Well I'm here now, AM I???" Said Ryder acting like a boss. "Enough fighting. We all have matters to discuss." Said Lusamine. Everyone paused and looked at Lusamine. "I called Ryder over because I want to have a word with him." Lusamine said as Ryder listened to Lusamine. "In order to defeat Team Rainbow Rocket. There are allies we need to gather, acting now to rouse them from their sleep. We have discussed this before, Ryder. Your mark of mastery exam conducted our interests that would only prove that you and JC would become Pokemon Masters, and you both were already Pokemon Masters. However, there was one Pokemon inside your heart who wanted to wake up and team up with you to take down the strongest ice dragon, but the fear nearly took control of him, and his grasp to wake up will surely have to wait for they leave much to be desired. Furthermore, after your sacrifice to save JC, Ghetsis made your nobody a vessel, and in the process stripped your rage and hatred from all of the power you've had back then. I suspected you've already noticed this, correct?" Ryder sighed in dismay until he shook it off and said: "It's all fine, besides, Dark Ryder can keep his own perfection of rage with him." "True." Said Lusamine. "Professor Juniper along with Professor Oak, Professor Kukui, Professor Magnolia, her granddaughter Sonia, and Hop are currently analyzing data that Lysandre provided to Gladion and which could offer us a clue to searching the body that belongs to the mysterious Pokemon's heart that you kept safe. We may have high hopes for this data. However, our greatest chances to stopping Team Rainbow Rocket's reign still lies with you, Ryder. If you trust the guidance your heart gives, I know we'll find the lost body your mysterious Pokemon friend's heart needs. But first, since your first mech was destroyed during the final battle of the Unovian and Alolan war, there's a new mech that is small but decent to keep you in battle if you even need help. The 'Uplink' is your best option to pick. It's small, orange, and doesn't specializes in melee attacks, but does well in range attacks. Also you must regain all of the power you've put down when you finished your alolan journey. Perhaps its foolish to expect a complete recovery, but it is vital that should only perfect one special power- the power of Alola- the z-ring, which you weren't able to to use during the end of the Island challenges. There's someone who lost it's power and found it again, a kahuna to whom you ought to pay a visit. Perhaps Hala can point you in the right direction." "Gotcha!" Said Ryder in a happy mood. "Don't forget us, Lusamine." Said Skyla and N. "You can count on us to look after Ryder." Said Hau. "I would have it no other way. I put Ryder in your hands." Said Lusamine. Ryder chuckled with joy and said: "Hau! N! Skyla!" Even Ryder's Pokemon team came out to give a hug. "You can't be strong without your friends." Said Skyla. "I never thought would become a master just like us." Said N. "Aww, you guys." Said Ryder. "Face it, you're weak if you fight alone." Said Guzma. "But when we're a team, together we make a whole pint!" Said Hau. "And don't forget, we'll be by your side." Said Skyla. "For the world of Pokemon." Said N. "Oh yeah, this is gonna be lots of fun!" Said Hau. "Pika!/Sylve.../Prima!/Dragoni! ("I can't wait!/Let's get this party started.../All puckered up!/Friendship comes first!")" Said Ryder's Pokemon team in unison. "It's not a vacation! Let's go, gang!" Said Ryder. They then conclude their meeting by saying: "Count on us!"

(Play music: [At dusk, I will think of you - KH - 358/2]) Meanwhile, on the landing pad, Ryder waited and waited for an idea. Which brought everyone to a hold. "Which mission is it again?" Said Ryder. "What!? I thought you knew!" Said SER-M. "Well, let's see if we can think of a good mission that is open." Said Hau. "What do you think, Ryder?" Said N. Ryder was still thinking. "Master, would you get serious?" Said SER-M. "Give me a break, these things take time." Said Ryder. "How about picturing your friends like we're here?" Said Skyla. Ryder tried to do it, but he couldn't feel it. "Well?" Said SER-M. "Sorry, I got nothing. What else did you expect?" Said Ryder. "May the heart be the guiding light..." Said Hau. "Come again?" Asked Ryder. "You always say that when I come over to your home and we would have a good sleepover together." Said Hau. "Oh yeah, I remember that." Said Ryder. (Music stop) He then figured it out. "Our first stop is settled then." Said Ryder. Then a beacon of light brightened the seas. "I know where we're going!" Said Ryder. "Altar of the sunne, here we come!" Ryder and Circuit hopped on Knucker and waited for the others to fly too. Hau and Raichu hopped on Noivern, N and Zorua hopped on Charizard, and Skyla with Swanna hopped aboard Braviary. And the four took off following the light.

([Chapter 1: Switching targets - Poni Island/Manalo Conference - Ryder/Circuit, Ninja/Greninja, JC/Blue])

They soon landed at the Altar of the sunne somewhere at Poni Island. He looked everywhere with his friends to see if JC and his friends were here. "Maybe some of your friends went off to do their part." Said Hau. Everyone looked everywhere even harder but there was no sign. "Did I made a turn at the wrong rock?" Said Ryder. He then went to the edge of the great stairs and yelled: "Hey, everyone! Where are you!?" Then a figure came out of nowhere which happened to be Arlo. "Alright, I know I dotted my eyes, crossed my t's, zeroed the heroes. So what gives, who could possibly be giving me a migraine by yodeling to everyone?" Said Arlo. "Really? Arlo?" Said Ryder. "Oh, it's just that stupid child..." Said Arlo. "You're calling me stupid? Even for you that's a bit off going out on becoming a dumbest idiot." Said Ryder making a comeback. "Don't forget you little brat, I can always TURN UP THE HEAT!!!" Said Arlo in an angry tone after being insulted. "Wait a sec..." Said Hau. "If Arlo's here, then where's the other dummies as Dark Ryder mentioned-?" "Why everyone so infatuated with that dark dolt!?" Said Arlo in an angry mood before he calmed himself down and said: "You know what? Never mind, I'm all good. Because, the kahunas won't win." "So you're up to no good again...?" Said Ryder. "Of course he is." Said Hau. "Always at a bad timing..." Said N. "You bet..." Said Skyla. "Now don't give me that tone." Said Arlo. "What is this? Sparta? I don't have time to throw in bug bites and cold cuts. Team Rocket will soon have revenge for what you did to us... very soon..." "Poor Arlo, thinks he can actually pull it off this time." Said Ryder. It wasn't long when Arlo sent out Salamence to blow everyone away into the wind. Arlo was soon relieved to his content. "That sent them sailing." Said Arlo. He then looked around. There was no one around. "Sailing right to where I left-... whatever." Said Arlo. "Good work team, now to show the Manalo Conference the true meaning of pain." It was long again before he heard something. "Oh for crying out loud." Said Arlo. "Seriously, when everyone eavesdrop, they nag about... Okay who's the next pest?" "Now that's no other way to insult your allies." Said Said Oakley. "Oh, great." Said Arlo. "Back up has arrived. Funny I don't remember you doing me any mention-able favors. So you and your Pokemon can keep your mission this time, while I follow my mission for the time being okay?" "All we came here for is a Pokemon we showed to you and your friends." Said Annie. Arlo then heard what they said and said: "Don't tell me, you're after-?" "Yes." Said Oakley. "And if we were, where would she be?"

(Play music: [Destiny Island - KH1(remix)]) Meanwhile, the four kahunas and their Pokemon were relaxing when they heard Ryder and his friends flying all the way into the water. Then Hala, Olivia, Nanu, and Hapu pulled the four of them out of the water. "See? Found them." Said Ryder. "You four have arrived unexpectedly." Said Hala. "Thanks for the save." Said Ryder. "But what happened to the Battle Tree?" Everyone looked at the Battle Tree as it was badly damaged. "Take a guess, it starts with an A." Said Nanu. "Ahh, I see the picture." Said Ryder crossing his arms. "Actually, we've bumped into the A-ster on our way to find you guys when we arrived at the Altar of the sunne." "Hmm, always running around to spread ruin to the Alola region, ehh?" Said Nanu. "Don't worry." Said Olivia. "We'll handle the rest." "And we'll make sure he'll have a taste of Alola's medicine." Said Hapu. "That's the Kahunas I know." Said Ryder.

@XxMrNinjaxX @LunarSilvally

Last edited:
A certain familiar Absol with a transmitting device around its neck traveled through a much larger forest was searching out the group to deliver the message her trainer had left her. She was very hesitant to leave her side but she knew herself that this was for her own safety since she was being targeted by an evil organization that had rised up from the ashes and she believes that something more will come out and hurt her as well. Her trainer remains in the depth of the shadows with her Ace and training partner Blue. Her movements were fast as she had no time to waste. She caught glimpses of flying Pokemon which came to mind that it was most likely the group she was searching for. She ran out of the forest giving a cry out to another familiar Pokemon, a metallic bird with gleaming red eyes giving a metallic caw back. The metallic bird lowered herself just enough for the Absol to leap on before she flew high up in the sky following the flying Pokemon. It didn't take them long to catch up with them as they had just arrived in Alola then the battle tree as the metallic bird lowered down enough to for the Absol to leap off as the metallic bird flew high up again landing in the trees.

She watched her hide in the shadows before looking ahead seeing the group she was looking for. She leaped forward towards the group only to stop and give a cry. "Absol!" She said to get their complete attention.

@Ghostryder30 @XxMrNinjaxX

Blade looked to the group then at Ryder before she used her claw to slip off the transmission device that was around her neck only to catch it in her mouth and gently place it on the ground. She sat down before pressing the button on top of the device before a vid feed appeared shaping into JC and Blue herself. "Absol....("-Its nothing good Circuit...-") she responded to him before looking back at Ryder and the group as the video feed of JC began to speak. "My dear friends if you are hearing this that means Blade has reached you successfully as I commanded her to. I know you guys are looking for me due to the result of Team Rainbow Rocket rising from the ashes once again but unfortunately my friends, Blue and I are unable to join you and put a stop to Team Rainbow Rocket. The reason being is because I am being targeted by the organization itself and because of this, Blue and I must remain in the shadows for your own safety of harm and myself. I know you really want to help me but you would be wasting time just by looking for me since Blue and I remain in the shadows undetected. But, if your that desperate to help me then focus on finding Team Rainbow Rocket because they are our main priority right now! That being said, the reason behind the target on my back lies in N's thinking and you know clearly N what I am talking about. But, that doesn't mean I won't leave you without my strength even if I am not there, I left Blade and Stellica with you as my strength in this battling as it was the only thing I could lead at a very short notice. You can rely on the two girls to lend my strength to you because I have faith in them with Stellica's armor of steel and Blades swift moves that is more than enough strength. I'm afraid this is all I can say to you at a short notice and don't be alarmed as Blade will burn this transmission to prevent any rumor spread. Another transmission will be sent to notify you but leave that to Blade. Take care my friends and be safe" "Umbre...("-Farewell for now my friend...-") Blue said to Circuit until the transmission cut as Blade quickly burned it with Fire blast until it was unusable only to hear Stellica fly down next to her as her strong talons touched the ground before closing her wings. "Absol..." Blade said very worried as Stellica gently nudged her to comfort. "Cor...("-Its alright Blade...we must be strong...for her....-") she said cawing.

"My...words..." N questions as he glanced away thinking for the moment until it hit him. "No it can't be..." He added eyes now filled with worry and concern.

@Ghostryder30 @XxMrNinjaxX

"N . . ." Said Ryder. "I think it's best if you look after Blade and Stellica for we need to think of a plan to push Team Rainbow Rocket out of our way." Said Ryder. Hau then heard a voice coming from the top of the Battle Tree. "Oh no! A girl is up there!" Said Hau. "Then let's save her!" Said Ryder. "Wait a sec . . . climbing up the tree slows you down." Said Olivia. "Then, what other options do we have?" Said Ryder. Olivia thought of a plan, then she looked at her Lycanroc and said: "Do you have something to slide on the snow?" Said Olivia. "Only some trashcan lids. Why?" Asked Ryder. "Put the four of them down on the floor and stand on top of them." Ryder, Skyla, Hau, and N did exactly what they did, and waited. "Like this?" Said Ryder. "That's good. Now hold on!" Said Olivia. "Lycanroc-" "Wait a sec . . . You're not- m-maybe we should-" Said Ryder but Olivia finished her words with: "Use Stone Edge!" And Olivia's Lycanroc used Stone Edge on the trashcan lids Ryder and his friends are on and it sent the four flying. "Oh no, NOT AGAIN!!!" Wailed Ryder.

(Music Stop) An hour later, Ryder helped the girl and the girl said: "Thank you for saving me." "Yeah, no prob." Said Ryder. And the little girl went off. "We'd better check and see if anybody else needs us." Said Ryder towards Hau, Skyla, and N. "Why if it isn't Ryder and his Pokemon team..." Said Annie and Oakley who both came out from the shadows. "Annie! Oakley!" Said Ryder in alarm. "Are you the reason you and Team Rainbow Rocket is chasing after JC!?" "Certainly not . . ." Said Oakley. Then Annie used her scanner to check for Pokemon, and she found one in Ryder's heart. "Hey sis? I don't think that's the right Pokemon we're looking for . . . but that Colt Pokemon's soul inside that boy's heart must mean something special to him." Said Annie. "You're right. He does seem to protect something." Said Oakley. "But on top of that, let's keep looking. I've already have a few of our old grunts calling us to meet them at the next rendezvous point." "Agreed, and let's hope he becomes weak . . ." Said Annie. "Later, twerps." "Hey, wait! Come back here!!!" Said Ryder. But Annie and Oakley disappeared. This leaves Ryder to ask himself that he's weak or not.

@LunarSilvally @XxMrNinjaxX @KyuubiMaster

Last edited:

KyuubiMaster

Previously RubyGus
Tenebris was walking in the forest as he saw a Greninja.
"H-huh. Who’s here? Is someone lost?" said Tenebris, frightened.
"Ok, Tenebris, You can do this. Someone is probably lost, and you're the Champion of Galar, you can do this." said Tenebris in his head.
"H-hello... is anybody there?" said Tenebris.

Admin edit: Edited your post with some modicum of grammar. Don't make me do it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Ninja and his ace, Greninja were walking through the forest. "Why do I always get lost in times like these," he said to himself. He glanced at his Greninja jumping off branches. "Well, it's faster than walking," he said to himself again. Jumping trees like his own Pokemon. "Hellooo.....anyone here," Ninja said loudly. "I knew I should brought a map or something," he thought to himself. "Greninja you see anything or anyone," Ninja said to his ace. "Greninja!(I think I see something in the distance!)" "Great Job, Greninja let's go before nightfall comes," Ninja said in excitement. Greninja nodded and the duo continued to jump trees. After 30 minutes, they arrived and Greninja was right there were a group of people and a several Pokemon. That's when he fell out of the tree and landed on his back. "Owwww.....," he said out loud. Greninja just shook its head and jumped down after Ninja.

N looked to Ryder then at the girls. "Well, of course I always take precious time to care for my closet friends Pokemon" he said only to stop talking when a boy fell out of a tree only hurting themselves. Blade and Stellica turned around quickly seeing them fall hard as Blade only kept distance. Stellica gently nudged her to give courage as the metallic bird approached on her talons going behind him and gently nudged him up to his feet. "Are you alright?" N asked approaching afterwards. "That was quite a fall you had there" he added as Blade and Stellica returned to N's side since they can only rely on him for now. "Absol...("-Hopefully he is"-) Blade said.

@Ghostryder30 @KyuubiMaster @XxMrNinjaxX

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Ninja rubbed his head. "Yeah I'm fine, thanks for the concern," Ninja said. "Greninja(Your so clumsy)", said Greninja. "We was lost in the forest back there, from a distance Greninja saw you guys, so we headed over here," Ninja said. "I'm Ninja, champion of Kalos, and you guys are?" Ninja asked.

"I'm Ryder." Said Ryder introducing himself to Ninja. "Member of the Aether foundation, Champion of the Alola League, and hero of the world of Pokemon. And these are my friends, Hau, Skyla, and N." Their introduction wasn't long when they saw a meteor hit ocean. "YIKES!!! That nearly destroyed us all!" Said Skyla. "Wow . . . I hope tutu is okay." Said Hau. "If there's anybody who needs help, we have to act fast." Said Ryder. "Follow me! We need to meet up with the Kahunas." Ryder then led the way as they made their way down to the bottom of the Battle Tree and off to find the Kahunas.

@XxMrNinjaxX @LunarSilvally @KyuubiMaster

"Absol...("-Clumsy...well I guess that's one way to put for him...-") she said having a distressed look on her face only to feel N's hand on her head as she looked up to him. "Don't worry Blade, we will rescue JC from this so have a bit of strength to move forward until she finally appears out of the shadows and not be a target" he said as Blade nodded to him. "If your coming with us friend then follow us but just in case you get lost follow Stellica the Corviknight, she will lead you back if you need it" he said before he ran off following Ryder and the group as Blade followed close behind N as Stellica took into the air giving a metallic caw to follow.

@XxMrNinjaxX @KyuubiMaster @Ghostryder30

As Ryder made his way to the Poni Meadow, Ryder saw Hala and Hariyama battling with Team Flare grunts. "Team Flare!?" Said Ryder. "This must be Giovanni's doing!" "Ryder, help the people!" Said Hala. "Poni Island must not fall into Team Flare's hands." "Gotcha!" Said Ryder. "N, Skyla, Hau, Ninja, flank the Team Flare generators. I'll aim for the grunts and admins head on." Said Ryder. (Play Music: [Vim and Vigor - KH HD 2.5 ReMix]) "You dare challenge us?" Said Celosia. "I challenge all of Team Rainbow Rocket." Said Ryder threatening Team Flare. "This is Celosia to base." Said Celosia. "Change of plans, we don't need the masked girl. We have a boy who dared threatened us." "I see." Said Giovanni. "Take him down." "It'll be done." Said Celosia before she turned to Ryder after she sent out Drapion. "You'll regret threatening us." "Drapion . . .("I can poison you right here, right now . . .")" Said Drapion. "Wishful thinking won't save you." Said Ryder. "Pika . . .("Ready when you are . . .")" Said Circuit.

@LunarSilvally @XxMrNinjaxX

"You got the wrong idea kid, we still need the masked champion as part of our plan so don't even think about seconded guessing!" Commander Koga said. "What is it you want with JC!" N asked again even though he knew the answer to his own question. "A secret you will never find out!" Koga replied. "Blade, Stellica!" N said as they leaped forward. "Help out Ryder and use Fire Blast and Brave Bird!" He said. "Absol!)("-Feel the power of the scorching flames from the bond of my trainer and myself-") she said until a powerful Fire blast came at Drapion with a direct hit as Stellica followed with a Brave Bird straight at Drapion. "Cori!(-"Feel my armor of metallic wings as they pierce you down!"-) she said being surrounded by the move before colliding with the Drapion at full power before flying up in the sky not feeling the effects of recoil from Brave Bird. "Finish the Drapion Ryder and Circuit!" N said.

@Ghostryder30 @XxMrNinjaxX @KyuubiMaster

"Gotcha!" Said Ryder as he and Circuit turned into second form and began commanding Circuit attack Celosia's Drapion in a frenzy way of attack. "This is how we show evil and tyranny that we are the scourge of them!" Said Ryder. "To make them fear us! Punch them out by any means necessary, and make the idiotic evil-doers forfeit from fight me. That is why my enemies call me the scourge of evil and tyranny!" "You dare lecture Team Rainbow Rocket and Team Flare, on a meaning of us to quit!?" Said Celosia. "I don't lecture . . . I seek to depose. Circuit, use Iron Tail!" Circuit then used Iron Tail to finish off Celosia's Drapion. Celosia and Drapion fell to their knees in defeat. "Anyone else want to be on my to hit list!?" Ryder threatened to Team Flare.

@LunarSilvally @XxMrNinjaxX

Status
Not open for further replies.