1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Pokemon of the Dying Stars Sign Up and Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by A_Normal_Snivy, Sep 25, 2019.

1. A_Normal_Snivy

A_Normal_Snivy Previously Team Rainbow Hope

Roleplay link: https://pokecharms.com/threads/poke...okemon-mystery-dungeon-styled-roleplay.21505/

Hello, and welcome! If you'd like to join the RP, please use the following form:
    Name:
    Personality:
    Looks:
    Other:
    Codeword:

And now for the rules!
    1. Regular PokeCharms roleplay rules (if you haven't read those yet, read them now!)
    2. Hybrids characters are allowed, but they aren't very common in this world. If you decide to have multiple characters, only one of them can be a hybrid.
    3. NO LEGENDARY CHARACTERS, HYBRID OR OTHERWISE!
    4. Don't be upset if you don't get, well, chosen.........
    5. The rule above has nothing to do with whether you'll be accepted into the RP. If you keep your eyes and ears open for lore, you'll find out what I mean later in the RP
    6. Codeword is creampuff slurpuff
    7. DON'T LOOK AT OTHER'S POSTS TO FIND THE CODEWORD, DO IT YOURSELF!!!!
    8. Be nice.
    9. No powerplaying/mary sues/gary stus/anything like that.
    10. No human-turned-into-pokemon characters!
    11. The characters no nothing about Shadow pokemon, except in vague stories and fairy tales.
    12. I will roleplay as Shadow pokemon when needed.
    13. Have fun!!!! ^^

#1 A_Normal_Snivy, Sep 25, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
  2. Ooh, I love lore-heavy RPs! Can I join?

Name:
    Eve
    Species: Eevee
    Personality: Eve has a burning passion that cannot be contained. She lives life on the edge, always looking for adventure and getting into trouble. She's a touch rebellious and tends to be sarcastic in general conversation. However, beneath her rebel facade, she has a heart of gold and a love for life.
    Looks: She looks like a relatively normal female Eevee. She does wear a lavender-colored scarf.
    Other: She is not capable of evolving.
    Codeword: creampuff slurpuff

#2 EeviumZ, Sep 25, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  3. A_Normal_Snivy

Accepted!

4. Lazy Millenial

Lazy Millenial Previously Hungry Badass

Name: Rio
    Species: Riolu
    Personality: calm and creative, he is nice but doesn't really go out to learn about people
    Looks: he has a bit extra fur on his chest and he has a scarf
    Other: he is very perceptive

5. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

On a side note, be sure to read our RP forum rules - there are particular rules for the involvement of Legendary Pokemon that your thread does not address. Yes, that includes "hybrids" of such.

Lazy Millenial likes this.
  6. A_Normal_Snivy

Accepted!

7. A_Normal_Snivy

I changed the rules of the RP and will look at the PokeCharms rules now. I'm sorry, I haven't roleplayed here in a long time and forgot must have forgot some of them.

8. A_Normal_Snivy

Forgot that I need to make a bio of my own ^^'
    Name: Astrid
    Species: Electrike
    Personality: Astrid is the happy-go-lucky sort of pokemon who you might see in the streets worshipping some sort of cheap, shiny thing that was on the ground for a while. She likes to go on "adventures" and LOVES getting attention from others. Astrid is somewhat stuck-up, however, and can be an attention hog at sometimes.
    Looks: Astrid is a normal Electrike, except for the bright red scarf on her neck. She loves this scarf because it apparently makes her look good and "stylish".
    Other: She will take your pretty things and use/show them off, saying that they were always her's.

9. Can I join?

Name: Nancy
    Species: Vulpix-Eevee Crossbreed
    Personality: Surprisingly cheerful and adventurous despite her disabilities, almost forgetting them a lot of the time, which can get her into trouble. She makes an effort to see good in most people, but will usually make up her mind on whether she likes a person or not immediately and will either be completely trusting or very cynical of them accordingly. This can make her seem a bit stupid, but it's more naivety; she doesn't always get that people aren't black and white.
    Looks: Looks like a slightly fluffier Vulpix, especially around her neck. Her fur is a slightly lighter colour than a Vulpix. She is missing her front left leg. There's no wound as she was born without it. She wears a dark green band on her other front leg.
    Other: The only things gained by her being a cross-breed, other than being fluffier, is that she has a slightly expanded move pool, and that under the right circumstances she (a kantonian vulpix) could in theory evolve into an Alolan Ninetails. This is not related, but she gets sick quite easily.
    Codeword:
    creampuff slurpuff

Btw, if you don't like her being disabled, just say and I'll change it

10. This is just astounding! And I'm not saying that just to be accepted, it really is.

Name: Cobalt
    Species: Roggenrola
    Personality: An aspiring and ambitious young Pokemon, always wanting to achieve it's dream -- to be the first Pokemon to map out the entirety of the largest known cave system in the world. He is optimistic and hard-working, doing his best whenever he can. However, he isn't quick to trust others, rejects change, and is quite unsympathetic to non-rock or steel type Pokemon.
    Looks: He is a larger Roggenrola with a piece of white, glistening ore on him.
    Other: Can I just say Cobalt would be an excellent name for a Rolycoly?
    Codeword: Creampuff Slurpuff

EllieBeth likes this.
  11. A_Normal_Snivy

Both are accepted! We will start the roleplay once we get one or two more people :)

EllieBeth and Lazy Millenial like this.
  12. This might be a kinda stupid question, but are we the Pokémon from the starlight? That seemed to be implied, but I wanted to make sure

13. A_Normal_Snivy

I can't tell you that! Sorry!

14. Fair enough!

15. MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790 Previously SlicertheGallade890

Name: Lance
    Species: Gallade
    Personality: Lance is one who takes the well being of his friends. He can get very defensive of those who are hurt and those who can't defend themselves.
    Looks: Has an X-shaped cut on his chest. As well as a red scarf on his neck.
    Other: N/A
    Codeword: Creampuff Slurpuff

16. Hey @A_Normal_Snivy, could you please put an RP Starter in the first post of the RP thread? Just to give us something to go off?

17. A_Normal_Snivy

18. A_Normal_Snivy

We can all start the roleplay now :)

19. Glad to see it's started! Sorry for not seeing this and joining in sooner

20. Although I’m not sure if your still accepting people, I would like to join : )

Name: Confu
    Species: Sableye
    Personality: A professional prankster, can also help people get out of sticky situations.
    Looks: A normal Sableye except its chest gem is a pale white.
    Other: Big Brained.
    From rule 6