• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon OC Sprite Requests

I don't usually do requests, but I'm bored. Anyway, if you have a Pokémon OC, I can sprite it for you. I'm quite good at spriting :) I'd appreciate it if you could fill out this form so I don't get any details wrong. Also, no Pokémon past Gen 5 please (sorry)

OC Request Form:
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Clothing/Accessories (Optional):
Facial Expression (Optional):
Game Style:
(For example, Pikachu in Pokémon Yellow style, but not Klink in Pokémon Ruby style, because it didn't exist then).

When I make your OC I will post it in the Creative Corner and tag you in it, saying it was requested by you. After this you can use the sprite without giving credit, but you can't claim you made it. :)
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I request a duo?

Name:
ruby
Species: umbreon
Appearance: ruby has white fur instead of black and the rings are red
Game Style: Pokemon sun/moon please

Name: sapphire
Appearance: sapphire white fur instead of black and the rings are blue
Game Style: Pokemon sun/moon

Can I request a duo?

Name:
ruby
Appearance: ruby has white fur instead of black and the rings are red
Game Style:
Pokemon sun/moon please

Name: sapphire
Appearance: sapphire white fur instead of black and the rings are blue
Game Style:
Pokemon sun/moon[/QUOTE
Sure! One thing though, sun and moon doesn't have sprites, so it'll have to be black and white style. :)

Can I make a request?

Name: Popplio
Species: Popplio
Appearance: Popplio appears to be on his tail, opening his arms, as if he wants a hug.
Clothing/Accessories: Popplio has a little top hat on his head, the color of light sky blue, and a white ribbon around the waist of the hat
Facial expression: close eyed smile
Game style: Alolan, or gen 7 (Sun &a Moon)

Um, sorry, but Popplio has no sprites?
Can I make a request?

Name: Popplio
Species: Popplio
Appearance: Popplio appears to be on his tail, opening his arms, as if he wants a hug.
Clothing/Accessories: Popplio has a little top hat on his head, the color of light sky blue, and a white ribbon around the waist of the hat
Facial expression: close eyed smile
Game style: Alolan, or gen 7 (Sun &a Moon)

M'kay...switch out Popplio with...

Name: Pikachu
Species: Pikachu
Appearance: Pikachu is on his hind legs, arms outstretched, as if it wants a hug
Clothing/Accessories: Pikachu has a little, sky blue bow tie around his neck (what a lady's man!)
Facial Expression: close eyed, open mouth expression
Game Style: Pokemon Black and Whit (gen 5)

M'kay...switch out Popplio with...

Name: Pikachu
Species: Pikachu
Appearance: Pikachu is on his hind legs, arms outstretched, as if it wants a hug
Clothing/Accessories: Pikachu has a little, sky blue bow tie around his neck (what a lady's man!)
Facial Expression: close eyed, open mouth expression
Game Style: Pokemon Black and Whit (gen 5)

Name: Mirage
Species: Umbreon
Appearance: Mirage's rings are an emerald green, and his eyes are a deep, ocean blue. Instead of an Umbreon's tail, Mirage's looks like an Espeon's tail, and it is completely black, along with the rest of his fur. In the center of his head ring, there is a small, blue gem.
Clothing/Accessories (Optional): A green Bandanna tied around his neck.
Facial Expression (Optional): A snarl.
Game Style: Heart Gold/Soul Silver

Name: Gray Allen
Species: Human (Male)
Appearance: Tall (6'3", to be precise), slightly on the skinny side. Gray has a chocolate-colored skin tone, with messy black hair that stopes at the top of his neck. His eyes are two different colors, the right one being green, and the left blue.
Clothing/Accessories (Optional): Gray wears a white, sleeveless shirt. Over that, he has a black-and-green, short-sleeved open jacket (Similar to Manga-Red's) and a black cap, which he usually wears backwards. He has dark-blue jeans, along with green sneakers and black, fingerless gloves.
Facial Expression (Optional): A cocky grin.
Game Style: Soul Silver/Heart Gold

I mean Pokemon, but I'll accept a trainer :)

Okay, thank you!

Name: Maddison Greasley

Species: Human (female)

Appearance: I have a picture, but there's a few differences. Her shoes are white rather than yellow, and I removed the bracelet. Her hair is also a lighter shade of brown.

Game Style: I do love 3rd gen, so for a base sprite I would prefer the female ace trainer from R/S. If not possible, the female trainer from BW2 would work ^^

Attachments

• IMG_20170214_215929_1.jpg
    IMG_20170214_215929_1.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 51
Name: Gray Allen
Species: Human (Male)
Appearance: Tall (6'3", to be precise), slightly on the skinny side. Gray has a chocolate-colored skin tone, with messy black hair that stopes at the top of his neck. His eyes are two different colors, the right one being green, and the left blue.
Clothing/Accessories (Optional): Gray wears a white, sleeveless shirt. Over that, he has a black-and-green, short-sleeved open jacket (Similar to Manga-Red's) and a black cap, which he usually wears backwards. He has dark-blue jeans, along with green sneakers and black, fingerless gloves.
Facial Expression (Optional): A cocky grin.
Game Style: Soul Silver/Heart Gold
Ok, I'll start tonight :)

Okay, thank you!

Appearance: I have a picture, but there's a few differences. Her shoes are white rather than yellow, and I removed the bracelet. Her hair is also a lighter shade of brown.

Game Style: I do love 3rd gen, so for a base sprite I would prefer the female ace trainer from R/S. If not possible, the female trainer from BW2 would work ^^
So you want it in the style of generation 3? :)

Okay, thank you!

upload_2017-3-15_17-13-57.png
Here you are. It's not very good, so I'm sorry about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't mind, could I request something else?

Name: Mook

Species: Vaporeon

Appearance: In the style of the Vaporeon sprite from the original games (picture included)

Game Style: Gen 3 or 4.

If this is too complicated, I totally understand!9a982cfd0cf7ecab5e10bde2cf83e7fa.jpg

So, I was wondering I f I could get a sprite of my mascot?

Name: Ry_Burst
Species: Totodile
Appearance: A Totodile. Nothing special, just a Totodile. Well except for
Clothing: A black ninja headband, tied like on my profile pic.
Facial expression: Happy
Game Style: Pokemon Black

Sure!

upload_2017-3-16_17-43-41.png

Could you please do this? I have a picture reference if it helps.

Name:
Zelda
Species: Leafeon
Appearance: A female Leafeon of normal colouring with her left eye being Blue, and the right being Hazel/Brown in colour. She is smaller than the average Leafeon
Clothing/Accessories (Optional): she wears a Scarf around her neck which is Camo green.
Facial Expression (Optional): calm. Preferably lying down if you could
Game Style: Platinum or HG/SS
I will post reference in a few minutes

Hi there! I was wondering if i'd be able to get 2 done? If not then i'm fine with just the first one thank you!

Name: Firewall
Species: Shiny Porygon-Z
Appearance: Flying through the air, arms back and at sides, three small orbs scattered on sides (One blue, one red, one yellow. If you can't do that it's okay)
Clothing/Accessories (Optional): Choice Specs positioned just above the beak
Facial Expression (Optional): Angry
Game Style: Platinum/HGSS

Name: Ventus
Species: Leafeon
Appearance: Standing vigil (similar to original sprite), Tail facing downward, head tilted to the left slightly
Clothing/Accessories (Optional): Choice Scarf tied around the neck with ends flowing like a cape
Facial Expression (Optional): Happy + Winking
Game Style: Platinum/HGSS

Name: Bleak
Species: Eevee
Appearance: Mostly blue, but with green splotches around
Clothing/Accessories (Optional): N/A
Facial Expression (Optional): Bright smile
Game Style:
(For example, Pikachu in Pokémon Yellow style, but not Klink in Pokémon Ruby style, because it didn't exist then). Gen 4, please!

Could I do a Trainer and a couple Pokemon?
Name: Winter
Species: Glaceon
Appearance: White, gray and black instead of light turquoise, cerulean and dark turquoise
Clothing/Accessories (Optional): sky blue scarf and same color snow-boots
Facial Expression (Optional): Determined-looking smirk
Game Style: HG/SS

Name: Ace
Species: Growlithe
Appearance: Normal Growlithe coloring
Clothing/Accessories (Optional): Backwards black baseball hat, open black leather jacket, black sunglasses
Facial Expression (Optional): Smug

Name: Aspen
Species: Human
Appearance: Fair skin, shoulder length brown hair in a ponytail with a strand loose in front, blue eyes.
Clothing/Accessories (Optional): Blue hoodie, jeans, black combat boots, pinkish-purple knit beanie
Facial Expression (Optional): Eyebrows down but grinning
Game Style: Yup, HG/SS again. If you need a base sprite, how about Silver? ^^

Could I do a Trainer and a couple Pokemon?
Name: Winter
Species: Glaceon
Appearance: White, gray and black instead of light turquoise, cerulean and dark turquoise
Clothing/Accessories (Optional): sky blue scarf and same color snow-boots
Facial Expression (Optional): Determined-looking smirk

Name: Ace
Species: Growlithe
Appearance: Normal Growlithe coloring
Clothing/Accessories (Optional): Backwards black baseball hat, open black leather jacket, black sunglasses
Facial Expression (Optional): Smug

Name: Aspen
Species: Human
Appearance: Fair skin, shoulder length brown hair in a ponytail with a strand loose in front, blue eyes.
Clothing/Accessories (Optional): Blue hoodie, jeans, black combat boots, pinkish-purple knit beanie
Facial Expression (Optional): Eyebrows down but grinning
Game Style: Yup, HG/SS again. If you need a base sprite, how about Silver? ^^
I can do the first two, but humans aren't really my strong suit :p

Name: Pashmina
Species: Amaura
Appearance: Regular Amaura colors, although the light blue parts are a little more green tinted. The fins are more pastel.
Clothing/Accessories (Optional): A small necklace with a pastel yellow star pendant and a small magenta bracelet on one of the front legs.
Game Style: Black & White if possible, but there's no need for it to be animated !!
Take your time getting to this one since it's fairly easy. I'm sure you're getting a lot of requests right now ;;

Can I Request Something?

Name: Tsunami
Species: Keldeo
Appearance: Resolute Form with the stripes Red, Orange and yellow (In that Order)
Clothing/Accessories (Optional): One of the Super mystery dungeon scarves
Game Style: Black & White 2

If you could that would help me quite a bit.
Thanks!