• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Confirmed For US Release

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
PokemonConquet.jpg

Now most of you will remember the strange crossover title Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition. It was first announced back in November at the Japanese Jump Festa event as a crossover between Pokémon, and the popular Nobunaga's Ambition games. The game saw its release in Japan late last month, but a release outside of Japan hadn't been mentioned, and many worried the game wouldn't ever actually see a release elsewhere. However, we can now thankfully put those worries to rest.

Read on to find out more!

Read More

I'm hoping the UK release date is revealed soon then I know how long I have to wait for the game :D I have a feeling this maybe my favourite spin off game because I love Pokemon and Koei games so having them incorporated in to one game is great :p

If Pokemon do any more collaborations/mash-ups I would very much like a Animal Crossing and Pokemon game xD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
w00t! Glad to finally see it dated outside of Japan, and a pretty decent date for me too. :up:

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Joshawott said:
I'm hoping the UK release date is revealed soon then I know how long I have to wait for the game :D I have a feeling this maybe my favourite spin off game because I love Pokemon and Koei games so having them incorporated in to one game is great :p

So, I'm going to throw myself out here and make a guess. I'd say we'll either get the game on the Friday after the US, or within June still. Worst case sometime July.

If we ignore Super Pokémon Rumble, most Nintendo games are being released in the US, and UK quite closely to each other. The gap we once used to have of maybe a month or two has dropped a lot in the last year or so. It isn't as unreal to guess much closer release dates then what we once could.

Short version: I'll be surprised if this isn't released in June for the UK.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
As I've mentioned elsewhere (which only a handful of you will actually see...), I just hope that NoE chooses to rename the game "Pokemon Conquest" as well. I still don't know which variation of the name for Super Pokemon Rumble belongs to NA and which is Europe's, and I own the bloody thing. :'|

Im new to this but this game has been wanted by millions of Americans sense it was realeased in the countries of Japan and China and Europe so I think this is amazing also sense it will prep us for pokemon black version 2 and pokemon white version 2

This is proof that a PokeGod exists.

I've been wanting this game from the get-go. I love Pokemon and Nobunaga's Ambition/Samurai Warriors, so a cross-over is literally one of the things I want more than anything else in the world.

I'm quite glad that the release date isn't too far off, and I'm defo buying at launch. I still have a few guesses as to what characters have what Pokemon, and I hope most of them are right(or just Tadakatsu Honda with a Golurk/Tyranitar/Aggron. That's really all I ask).

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
As I've mentioned elsewhere (which only a handful of you will actually see...), I just hope that NoE chooses to rename the game "Pokemon Conquest" as well. I still don't know which variation of the name for Super Pokemon Rumble belongs to NA and which is Europe's, and I own the bloody thing. :'|

I'm the same! xD That really felt like a bad move on Nintendo's part. On the bright side though, I doubt there is many ways they could actually change this name....Is there?

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I hope they're planning on releasing it at a discount given it's a DS title. £35 for a last-generation game is... insane, really.

If I can find the game (should it actually receive a UK release) for less than £20, it should be a fun curiosity at least. Still strikes me as an altogether bizarre game with a niche appeal, though. Not really surprising that they're glossing over the whole Japanese conqueror thing for a Western release - but I wonder if they'll go as far as obscuring the real world history/legend within the game.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor Oak said:
I hope they're planning on releasing it at a discount given it's a DS title. £35 for a last-generation game is... insane, really.

While it would be very nice for them to reduce the cost, I can't see it happening (at least not in North America). You can be sure we'll be paying full price for Black 2 and White 2 when they're released too.

Seriously awesome news. I recently started watching Samurai Kings, so I'm especially happy to see that the game is being released internationally. I'm not sure if I'm getting this game on the release day like I (hopefully) will for Black II but still. So excited for this ♥