• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Nobility School

"Yeah there's gonna be something. I hope. It was originally a duet, but I couldn't find a person to sing the other parts." He said looking slightly confused.

"Normally Nocturne doesn't socialize at all he just sits quietly." He said shaking his head watching the Umbreon try to court himself with the Leafeon was adorable in his Own sort of way.

With the final bell ringing, his classes were done

"That....was stressful." He said exasperated to Nadine.

"Anyway... we should go check our room. See who we were stuck with."
He pulled out a crumpled piece of paper "room 82,huh. Well, let's get going. Return, all of you!" He yelled out as five Pokemon returned to their pokeballs and Nadine jumped up on his head. He started walking -almost skipping, towards his room

"Oh- well that works. Let me know if you ever need another person to sing the other part." Summer said with a tiny smile. "Oh, I have to go. Ley- don't forget we had to wish sister luck. She'll hopefully be successful in her battles today." She said and with a smile wave Summer began to walk down the hallway back to her room. Ley scowled at her trainer but reluctantly followed, looking back in apology to Dusk. Then she scampered into the room before the door closed.

Allegra greeted Summer and Ley in their return, but Summer ignored her and quickly jumped onto the bed where she tried to dial something on her phone. She held the phone up to her ear, but then dropped it. "Oh, busy. That's alright." Summer said, but she had a downcast look on her face. Besides that we needed to practice anyways, so here's my plan..." Summer began to explain what the Preformance would be like.

"T-thanks. I guess I'll see you around." He said watching her walk off. 'The way she-'
He stopped himself mid thought and cringed before walking into his room. Dusk was a Guy. And Guys will be guys. Just saying. After a few hours of writing out new lyrics and scratching out old ones he felt like he was going in circle.

Classes had ended and Lest was walking down the hall stretching slightly. "Class was interesting, but it feels better to be out now. What do you think, Kori?" He had said while taking a pokeball out and sending out Kori. "Laassss" Responded the froslass, looking like she was yawning. "How about a short walk outside to relax and have a snack somewhere? We should still have a few of the snacks I made before." Lest asked as he and Kori walked towards his room. Kori only responded by floating faster then before, as if trying to get him to hurry.

After going to his room and getting the small box of snacks, Lest had gone to a tree with some tall grass around it that was by the edge of a battle ground. "This looks like a decent enough spot. Okay, let's see what's left." Lest said, sitting down and opening the box. Inside were a few cookies and two poke puffs, one a frosted pink one and the other a frosted green one. "Here you go. As always, you like the sweet ones." He said, handing Kori the pink one. Taking a cookie out and leaning back onto the tree, Lest started to relax. Despite being a noble, Lest liked to relax outside more then in his room. While they were eating, the sound of something moving in the grass was heard. After looking towards the grass, he saw a shroomish walking out and looking at him. "Hmm, what is it?" He asked, the shroomish stopping before getting too close. All it did in response was look towards the box in Lest's hands. "Do you want this? Here, go ahead." He said while smiling, handing the green mint poke puff over to the wild shroomish. The shroomish looked towards the food and took a bite, before eating the rest quickly. I guess it liked it. Thought Lest as he watched it. Then he looked towards Kori who had just finished eating and said, "Okay, let's catch this one."

Rowland heard a knocking on his door. Rowland signaled for Tove to come to the door with him. When he opened the door, he was surprised to meet Daniel Artemis,

"Hi Daniel!"

Rowland greeted his friend brightly,

"Out of curiosity, what are you here for?"...

Focused on a paper in his hand,he didn't notice that Rowland came to the door until he greeted him.
"Shouldn't I be asking you the same? This is my room, I think. "

Eventually Dusk fell asleep over his note book.

~8 hours later~

Dusk awoke startled, fumbling for his alarm clock. He remembered he had classes and scrambled for his Notebook. "Vocals..." He murmered softly pulling on clean clothes. He picked up his messenger bag and set off.

He arrived at Vocals 5 minutes early. He sat down waiting for the other students. The class was fairly small. Or atleast he assumed. He let out Nocurne hesitantly, knowing he was very anti social and often caused unnecessary battles.

Walking back to his room after leaving the pokemon center, Lest looked at the pokeball in his hand while thinking about how he caught the shroomish inside. I feel like that ended too quickly. He thought. It really had ended too quickly.

~short flashback~

"Okay, let's catch this one." After Lest said that, Kori got ready to battle the shroomish. Once it had noticed Kori getting ready for battle, the shroomish tried to use stun spore. "Kori, get rid of the stun spore with icy wind." After hearing this, Kori blew icy wind at the stun spore, which made the spores freeze and blow away. After its attack failed, the shroomish charged at Kori trying to use headbutt, but ended up passing right through. While the shroomish was wondering what just happened, Lest had told Kori to use ice beam. Kori shot the ice beam at the shroomish and froze it into a small block of ice. He then threw a pokeball at the shroomish, which shook three times until a click was heard.

~end flashback~

After reaching his room, Lest put Kori back into her pokeball and set the three pokemon he had onto the desk before going to sleep.

Lest woke up early the next day and started to prepare for class. After making something quick for lunch and getting his pokemon, he checked his schedule. "Battle practice, huh. Guess that'll be at the stadium." Leaving his room and heading to the class, Lest was about to reach the door when he bumped into someone.

After waking up, Daniel got ready, grabbed his bag and left the room, staring at the ceiling as he walked and spacing out. Nadine was running around sniffing stuff and greeting other trainers. "Another day..." he said to himself as he ran into someone because he wasn't paying attention. "Ow. Sorry " he said as he got up and held his hand out to the boy he ran into "It's too early, I wasn't paying attention "

Looking up after falling down, he saw a blond haired boy reaching out his hand while apologizing. "It's alright. I am also at fault for not seeing you there." Lest said as he grabbed his hand and got up. "I believe this is our first time meeting. My name is Lest Vesteria, it's a pleasure to meet you." He said as he gave a slight bow.

"Pleasures all mine, Lest. I'm Daniel." He said as he,albeit mockingly, bowed aswell. "And this " he hit his bag and the zoroua climbed out and on to his head "is Nadine. " he introduced her as he reached into his pocket and gave the zoroua a small red candy -like. Piece of food. "So, Lest Vesteria, what class are you headed off to?"

Rowland woke up and realized Daniel had already left,

"Tove time to get to class!"

Rowland exclaimed as he rushed to make breakfast. The pair rushed into the hall and saw Daniel talking to a boy they hadn't met yet...

Omega woke up to Alpha using dream eater on him." Ok I'm getting up sorry!" He said as he got dressed and ran to his class. He rushed into the hall where everyone else was." What did I miss?" He asked as he let Scorch and Alpha out of their pokeballs. He noticed that the lights were flicking on and off and be went to investigate. He walked outside and saw a Elekid playing with the circuits." Go Alpha!" He shouted as he pointed at the Elekid." Alright use shadow ball!" He shouted. It hit the Elekid which returned it with thunder." Brick Break! You can do it." Omega yelled and the Elekid fell to the floor and struggled to get back up after the move. Omega threw a pokeball and held his breath.1...2...3...CLICK! The Elekid was his. He looked at the pokeball." Hey there Blitz we'll be good friends." He said as he ran back to the hall.

Seeing the small zorua, called Nadine, on Daniel's head made Lest give a small smile. "I'm sorry if my greeting and bow were a bit strange. It's simply how I was taught to greet people." Lest said while giving a wry smile. "I'm heading over to the stadium for battle practice class. I'm hoping to see how well I can do and what I can improve on." He said while looking at his schedule. "What class are you going to, Daniel?" He said as he noticed that someone was approaching them. He turned around to find out who it was.

Summer dozed off on a pile of leaves and ribbons only 30 minutes into her practice. She'd been so tired lately, and it was weird.

- morning!-

Summer was already awake when her alarm went off. Allegra and Ley were still sleeping and woke up groggily to the screaming alarm. After making sure her Pokemon were getting up, Summer walked over and stopped the Alarm. Promptly both Pokemon fell back to sleep, but instead of fighting with them the trainer returned them to their Pokeball. "Mornings are so hard for, like, everyone but me. Geez." She noted quietly. Summer walked over to the other side of her room, grabbed her notebook, pencils, phone and earbuds- It's a singing class so where would she get music?- just in case. She also grabbed a small, light blue carry binder before walking out the door to her class. Summer was more moderately dressed today than she was the previous one. Instead of ripped shorts and spaghetti straps she had put on a simple pink sleeveless shirt (wide enough for her shoulders) and white jeans. Her pokeballs were on a belt around her waist. Summer walked into the class and instantly noticed Dusk from earlier. She sat down at a desk directly to his right. "Morning. How are you?" Summer asked as she set her stuff down. With a slight movement of her hand she let out Ley, who instantly padded over to greet Nocturne.

Dusk had been sketching Nocturne while he waited. "Great, Thanks. How are you doing." He replied erasing some of the lighter lines in his drawing.

"I've been great- practiced for my Preformance I'm planning." Summer responded, looking at the drawing. "Skilled in art and music? Wow- I'm jealous" she mentioned as she noticed how well the sketch was drawn. Summer decided to not bother Dusk any more than she already had so she pulled out her music she had been practicing at home and conducted herself as she hummed very quietly to the tune. She wasn't even sure if she needed this song, but she still brought it. Summer glanced at the clock- just about 3 minutes before class started.

"You think this is drawing. I'm horrible compared to my... Sister." He said frowning at the last part. "Anyways what kinds of music do you like?"

Rowland rushed up to Daniel and the blonde boy, followed by Tove,

"Daniel!"

Rowland interrupted the two,

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

Rowland looked at the blonde boy apologetically,

"Sorry, my apologies, I don't believe we've met before. My name's Rowland and this is Tove."

Rowland said indicating his Gardevoir,

"What are you and you're Froslass's names?"

Rowland asked politely...

"Oh,Hey. Sorry, kinda forgot you existed. Mornings are rough, man " he said apologetically to Rowland ,before turning back to Lest "I'm headed off to the same class. "

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Lest Vesteria and this is my partner Kori." Lest said looking towards Rowland while he and Kori gave a slight bow. "It seems that me and Daniel are heading to the same class. It's battle practice which is being held in the stadium.Which class are you going to?" Lest asked, looking towards Rowland.

"Well, he's attending the class. I'm teaching..." Daniel said, studying his shoes
"But, yeah. Where are you headed, Rowland? " Daniel said, now looking up.

"So you're the person I'm teaching the class with!"

Rowland said excitedly,

"Tove, I'm teaching the class with my Daniel!"

"Voir!"

Tove the Gardevoir replied excitedly...

Lest stood still for a second, surprised at what they just said. Did they just say they were teaching the class? Lest thought as he became clam again. "You two are teaching the class? Pardon me for asking, but just who are you two?" Lest asked, wondering why people who looked to be around his own age were teaching a class.

"Oh, I'm the sinnoh league champion " Daniel said
"Grimm." A pokeball in his bag opened, A sizor leaving the ball and standing by him
"And this is my partner."

"I'm the Champion of Kalos."

Rowland explained,

"And this is my partner, Tove. We've already become acquainted however."

"Voir!"

Tove, the Shiny Gardevoir exclaimed happily...

Last edited:
"Haha. Well this is a bit of a surprise. The two people I just met aren't only the teachers for my class, but region champions. This is certainly an interesting way to start a day." Lest said, feeling a mix of surprise and excitement. Champions huh. Looks like I'll be able to learn quite a bit. Lest was thinking, when he heard the ringing of the two bells he had. Looking over, it was Kori. "Hm, what is it Kori?" "Froslass." Kori said while pointing to a nearby clock. "This isn't good, classes are supposed to be started soon. We should probably get in there quickly. It wouldn't be good for a student or teachers to be late." Lest said, starting to walk to the stadium. "Maybe we can continue talking again after the classes or during the lunch break."

"Let's go Tove!"

Rowland announced to his shiny Gardevoir as they rushed off to teach battle practice in the Battle Stadium which was at the back of the school,

"C'mon Daniel! Lest it's OK if you and Kori are a bit late."...

"Yeah, yeah" he said, breaking into a jog to catch up with the two towards the stadium, nadine on his head and scizor following close behind

Daniel and Rowland reached the stadium,

"So what do you plan to teach the students?"

Rowland asked Daniel. Tove turned her head their way, she was interested in her trainer teaching the class...

"We're not 'teaching ' anything. We're here to help them Battle. You should know as well as me that battling isn't taught. " he said, swiping his ID on a little panel at the stadium, where a beep sounded and his picture appeared on an lcd screen overhead

"I mean...I guess if you want to be technical about it...Honestly I don't know how talented the students will be at battling...we might need to teach them, starting from the basics. That's what I meant at least."

Rowland replied nonchalantly...

Arriving at the stadium just before it started, Lest and Kori mixed into the group of other students. "Looks like we got here just in time." He said, turning to Kori. "Fros." was all she said while shaking her head.

A big lcd screen overhead turned on so they both looked up to see the announcement.

"Well, if you were here yesterday, you would know that some already know the basics. They're not too hot on type match ups though " He said before sliding down the hand rail then jumping over the railing and into the stadium grass

"Welcome to the Battle Practice Class students, my name is Rowland, Champion of Kalos, and this is Daniel, Champion of Sinnoh. Alright, you will now battle each other, divide up into pairs, if there is an odd number of you, the one who is left out can battle with either me and Tove or Daniel and Grimm."

Rowland said commandingly. The students were hesitant to split into pairs, each was excited about the prospect of battling a Region Champion...

"Lighten up,dude. They're trainers, not your slaves. "
He said before walking over to two trainers already battling and helping them out