• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Ninja Academy Disscussion

Greetings ^-^ Lunar Silvally here who created "The Journey in to Unova and Pokemon College rp". This will be the discussion of Pokemon Ninja Academy where your chars will be posted and ask me any questions that I will answer accordingly. As usual rules as followed:

~Crushes I allow
~Chars can start ninja training starting at age 15 to18
~Shinies I allow
~No Legendaries
~Six Pokemon are allowed in your party so choose your Pokemon wisely(Six is optional you can just have one or two if you want to as I want to make sure everyone is treated fairly)
~Must be written in third person as there is no "I" in roleplay and past tense. Those are the rules and you MUST follow them.
If the rules can't be followed I will contact the administrator with out issue and have her/him lock this down.
~Pokemon start at lvl 16(The starters from most of the regions are evolved at this level for example: Piplup but if your Pokemon doesn't evolve at this level then it stays at its first stage until it does evolve at its appropriate level)
~You can choose between the Academy Student(where all the students will start), Genin(lower class), Chunin(Middle Class), Jonin(Upper class), and Medical- nin(Mostly work to heal the injured)

Here's the rp thread once you posted

https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-ninja-academy.18467/

Well those are the rules ^-^

Before I start this rp I like to see at least six chars in this discussion before I make it and also if you have any ninja ranks you are interested in being just let me know and I will add it in

Char Example:

Name:
Type User:
Appearance:
Personality:
Partner Pokemon:
Pokemon in Party(6):
Skills:
Weapons: (Long range), and (Close range)
Other:

Pokemon Example(optional)

Name:
Level: (must start at level 16 for new people but the levels will go up as the do goes)
Nickname:
Sprite: (Normal or Shiny)
Region: (basically where it first came front)
Nature:
Moves:
Ability:
Friendship level: (High/Medium/Low)
First encounter:
Accessory: (optional)

My Example:

Name: Blue
Type User: Grass/Poison/Fairy
Appearance: She has a light skin tone with long black hair past her shoulder with blue highlights in her hair then is tied down in a pony tail. She has Crimson Blue eyes. She wears a black tank top with a green and purple lace cover up with a long black cover up that reaches her lower legs with black flats wrapped around her ankle with bandages around her lower legs and wrists.
Personality: cold and distant(at first),strongwilled,protective of her friends,Gentle
Partner Pokemon: Leafeon(Ivy)(Shiny)(F)
Pokemon in Party: Leafeon(Ivy)(Shiny)(F), Snivy(Sky)(F), Venipede(Venny)(F), ,Skrelp(Kora)(F), Vulpix(Sheer)(F)(Alolan), Brionne(F)
Skills: Figuring out her opponents weakness, Listens well to her surroundings, Quick at disappearing without a trace, excellent at training herself and others, Knows when something is about to go wrong or feels that something isn't right
Weapons: Sickle and Chain, Katana
Other: Wears a wolf mask to cover her face and a long black hooded cape

Pokemon Example

Name: Ivy(Partner)

Species: Leafeon

Level: 16

Nickname: Ivy

Sprite: Shiny

Region: Sinnoh

Nature: Brave

Moves: Razor Leaf, Hyper beam, Shadow ball, X Scissor

Ability: Leaf Guard

Friendship level: High

First encounter: Raised from an egg from childhood and was her first friend

Accessory: two green feathers on her right ear

Name: Sky

Species: Snivy

Nickname: Sky

Sprite: Normal

Region: Unova

Nature: Gentle

Moves: Magical leaf(Egg move), Growth, Slam, Frenzy Plant(Move tutor)

Ability: Overgrow

First encounter: Recieved in the Unova region as an egg

Accessory: Flower head dress on head

Name: Venny

Species: Venipede

Nickname: Venny

Region: Unova

Nature: Timid

Moves: Sludge bomb(TM), Iron defense(Move tutor), Signal beam(Move Tutor), Rollout

Ability: Poison Point

First encounter: Found being attacked by bird pokemon and saved her

Accessory: N/A

Name: Kora

Species: Skrelp

Nickname: Kora

Region: Kalos

Nature: Bashful

Moves: Scald(TM), Dragon Pulse(Move tutor), Shock wave(TM), Venoshock(TM)

Ability: Poison Point

First encounter: Met in a small part in the ocean while fishing

Accessory: A starfish on the side of her head

Name: Sheer

Species: Alolan Vulpix

Nickname: Sheer

Region: Alola

Nature: Lonely

Moves: Ice Shard, Moonblast(Egg move), Ice beam(TM), Dark Pulse(TM)

Ability: Snow Cloak

First encounter: Hatched from an egg

Accessory: White bow around neck

Name: Bea

Species: Popplio

Nickname: Bea

Region: Alola

Nature: Gentle

Moves: Disarming voice, Work up, Aqua jet, Ice beam(TM)

Ability: Liquid voice(hidden ability)

First encounter: Recieved from the Alola region

Accessory: Soothe bell around neck

Well there you go ^-^ I will add the rp link here once I see 6 chars up

Last edited:
Name: Tes Willow
Type User: Electric
Appearance: slightly short with bleached white hair. She wears a dark blue tank top and a baby blue skirt. She wears her hair in a ponytail. Tes wears no shoes and dyes her hair often due to it's white coloration.
Personality: Kinda kind but competitive. Tes never holds from a challenge.
Partner Pokemon: Jolteon
Pokemon in Party(4): Jolteon, Rotom, Manectric, Luxio
Skills: Tes can move fast and quietly. Her body is quite strong for her cute and small appearance and can do gymnastics. Tes's mind also can put things, like puzzles, together faster than anyone else.
Weapons: Tes can use both a ball and chain, and duel daggers.
Other: Dyes her hair often. Tes has photographic memory.

Last edited:
Name: Shade
Type: Fire, Steel
Appearance: Wears a Black jacket with red tank top. Has mechanical arms. Black shorts and Black sunglasses. Tanish skin, and White hair..
Personality: Humerus, kind, tough. Shade never gives up in a fight.
Partner Pokemon: Charmeleon(Thorn)(Shiny)
Pokemon: Charmeleon(Thorn)(Shiny)Doublade(Slash)Lucario(Spike)Monferno(Burn)
Skills: Shade can be cocky. Not that fast, but with the help of Lucario's aura, he can run at the speed of sound. Uses mostly close range weapons.
Weapons: Shade uses a Scythe and a Bow, or any close range weapons he can find.
Other: Sometimes uses Doublade to fight. His mechanical arms ignore his doublade's and any other Pokemons hex's. For: Example read Honedge, Doublade, and Aegislash's Dex entry.

Last edited:
Name: Shade
Type: Fire, Steel
Appearance: Wears a Black jacket with red tank top. Has mechanical arms. Black shorts and Black sunglasses. Tanish skin, and White hair..
Personality: Humerus, kind, tough. Shade never gives up in a fight.
Partner Pokemon: Charmeleon(Shiny, Has a mega charizardite Y)
Pokemon: Charmeleon(Thorn)(Shiny)Doublade(Slash)Lucario(Spike)Monferno(Burn)
Skills: Shade can be cocky. Not that fast, but with the help of Lucario's aura, he can run at the speed of sound. Uses mostly close range weapons.
Weapons: Shade uses a Scythe and a Bow, or any close range weapons he can find.
Other: Sometimes uses Doublade to fight. His mechanical arms ignore his doublade's and any other Pokemons hex's. For: Example read Honedge, Doublade, and Aegislash's Dex entry.
I believe you have to ask permission with the admin about Mega stones dear. Just to be safe ask the admin about it if you haven't already done it

Name: Tes Willow
Type User: Electric
Appearance: slightly short with bleached white hair. She wears a dark blue tank top and a baby blue skirt. She wears her hair in a ponytail. Tes wears no shoes and dyes her hair often due to it's white coloration.
Personality: Kinda kind but competitive. Tes never holds from a challenge.
Partner Pokemon: Jolteon
Pokemon in Party(4): Jolteon, Rotom, Manectric, Luxio
Skills: Tes can move fast and quietly. Her body is quite strong for her cute and small appearance and can do gymnastics. Tes's mind also can put things, like puzzles, together faster than anyone else.
Weapons: Tes can use both a ball and chain, and duel daggers.
Other: Dyes her hair often. Tes has photographic memory.
Am I in?

Name: Killian Storm
Type User: Any
Appearance: Black hair with a streak of yellow, black jacket and black pants, black shoes, 5”9.
Partner Pokémon: Gengar
Pokémon in party: Gengar, Incineroar, Gliscor, Scizor, Kabutops
Skills: Flips, using weapons, finding weaknesses
Weapons: Literally anything he can get his hands on
Other: Has two brothers

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Hana Takeda.
Type User: Dark.
Appearance: Short, dyed red hair that seems to be a constant mess. Dark skin, hazel eyes, and stands at around 5"10. Wears a black and white jacket, white tank top, and grey shorts. She also wears glasses, since she hates contacts.
Personality: She has always believed that she is the strongest, and isn't afraid to prove it. She sometimes comes across as a bully because of this, but Hana doesn't seem to mind that sort of reputation. However, she is very attached to her pokémon, and her Litten is quite the pampered brat; he's just as aggressive as she is.
Partner Pokemon: Litten.
Pokemon in Party: Litten, Weavile, Honchkrow, Sandile, Deino. Nicknames are Sanza, Dimoret, Salem, Shade and Kaiba.
Skills: Never backs down from a fight, thinking on the spot, hard to dissuade from a goal she has her sights on.
Weapons: Throwing knives, and a short steel sword.
Other:
(Litten is alright for the type specialty, right, since it eventually gains dark?)

Last edited:
Name: Hana Takeda.
Type User: Dark.
Appearance: Short, dyed red hair that seems to be a constant mess. Dark skin, hazel eyes, and stands at around 5"10. Wears a black and white jacket, white tank top, and grey shorts. She also wears glasses, since she hates contacts.
Personality: She has always believed that she is the strongest, and isn't afraid to prove it. She sometimes comes across as a bully because of this, but Hana doesn't seem to mind that sort of reputation. However, she is very attached to her pokémon, and her Litten is quite the pampered brat; he's just as aggressive as she is.
Partner Pokemon: Litten.
Pokemon in Party: Litten, Weavile, Sandile, Deino. Nicknames are Sanza, Dimoret, Shade and Kaiba.
Skills: Never backs down from a fight, thinking on the spot, hard to dissuade from a goal she has her sights on.
Weapons: Throwing knives, and a short steel sword.
Other:
(Litten is alright for the type specialty, right, since it eventually gains dark?)
Yes that's correct when it evolves into Incinaroar it becomes pure dark and fire

Name:Cade
Type User: poison
Appearance: Avarge hieght for his age lean but has moderate muscle. Has a purple and black hoodie he never takes off and black sweatpants. Hair is mostly hidden but there are a few strips of purple hair that can be seen.
Personality: Silent but deadly. Loves to see the look and his foes face when he destroyes them.
Very street wise doesn't really care for classes and prefers to be out in the open.
Partner Pokémon: Toxicroak
Pokémon: Toxicroak, Nidorino, Drapion, Skunky,Crobat.
Skills: Very good at wall jumping, doesn't get afraid at very tall heights.
Weapons: Crossbow and non-lethal vaccine filled with venom.
Other: From sinnoh.

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Seems intresting. I have a few questions. Is it okay if I play a weaker character. (I have a strange addiction to playing weak characters...) If so, I'll make him more shy, and weaker. Also, do I have to have 4 Pokemon? Because I don't think that would fit with my character. I would love to join this RP.

Thanks you @LunarSilvally

Seems intresting. I have a few questions. Is it okay if I play a weaker character. (I have a strange addiction to playing weak characters...) If so, I'll make him more shy, and weaker. Also, do I have to have 4 Pokemon? Because I don't think that would fit with my character. I would love to join this RP.

Thanks you @LunarSilvally
Yes sure as along he is an age between 15-18 and I changed it to five dear

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oh...
Okay, because I didn't want to manage 5 different Pokemon as well as my character. And I don't think its quite fit with my character to have that many Pokemon. If you say so... (All though that is a bit unfair, I'll deal with it.).

Name: James
Type User: Water
Appearance: Small stature, James is about 5'6. James has brown hair, which is fairly long, and slightly messy. James has green eyes. James has pale skin. James usually wears shorter clothes, even when it's cold. James is used to the cold.
Personality: Shy, but if you get to know him, James can get a bit talkative. James isn't very brave, but if he needs to defend himself, or his Pokemon, he'll try his hardest.
Partner Pokemon: Froakie (Nickname: Bubbles; Gender: Male) - James always enjoys the company of Froakie, as well as his other Pokemon. Froakie and James enjoyed themselves so much, James actually gave Froakie an Everstone, so they can remain like this until they decide it's time.

Pokemon in Party: Froakie (Male), Emolga (Female), Pachirusu (Male), Lilipup (Male), Pidgey (Female)
Skills: James is fairly smart, and knows the best way to... run away?
Weapons: (Long range), and (Close range): James doesn't really fight himself. He would rely on a Pokemon. If that fails, he'll just pick p a rock and throw it.
Other: None.

Is this okay?

Last edited:
Oh...
Okay, because I didn't want to manage 5 different Pokemon as well as my character. And I don't think its quite fit with my character to have that many Pokemon. If you say so... (All though that is a bit unfair, I'll deal with it.).

Name: James
Type User: Water
Appearance: Small stature, James is about 5'6. James has brown hair, which is fairly long, and slightly messy. James has green eyes. James has pale skin. James usually wears shorter clothes, even when it's cold. James is used to the cold.
Personality: Shy, but if you get to know him, James can get a bit talkative. James isn't very brave, but if he needs to defend himself, or his Pokemon, he'll try his hardest.
Partner Pokemon: Froakie (Nickname: Bubbles)
Pokemon in Party: Froakie, Emolga, Pachirusu, Lilipup, Pidgey
Skills: James is fairly smart, and knows the best way to... run away?
Weapons: (Long range), and (Close range): James doesn't really fight himself. He would rely on a Pokemon. If that fails, he'll just pick p a rock and throw it.
Other: None.

Is this okay?
Hey I want to make sure it fair here but you don't have to have all five if you don't want to you can start with just one or two then work your way if you want. As I want to make sure everyone is treated fairly

I have a question? Were are we when the RP starts? Can you describe it. I kinda need to paint a picture in my head to role-play effectively.
Sure the academy is basically like a school but for learning different types of ninja techniques in order to graduate to the Genin class. The teachers are Sensai's and dress in ninja clothing and they are ninja tests that will each have a teacher or Sensai to judge them on their performance.

Name: Jake Ross
Type User: Ghost/ Dark
Appearance: Sliver hair. Yellow eyes, Pale-ish Skin, a Birthmark on his Right hand that looks like a ghost. wears a White shirt, a Thin black jacket, black pants, and a Black fedora with a White feather in it.
Personality: Very nice, sometimes Clueless, Clumsy, always try's to Smile, can be serious at Times
Pokémon: Litwick, Zoura, Honedge, Inkay, Sandygast
Skills: Can Think of a Plan in seconds
Weapons: Two Long Swords
Other: N/A

I hope this is Good!

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Can I join.

Name: Anthony "Circus" Sircus
Rank: N/A (Unfortunately he is not a student, for he was not excepted in, but he considered himself as a "Medical-Ninja")
Type User: Grass/Water
Appearance: Tar Black hair. Normal eyes, Dat Black and Asian skin tone. Wears a cactus styled vest, baby blue swim trunks, and a pair of circular glasses with gold frames.
Personality: Sarcastic (mostly to the students since he didn't get in), Shady, Dynamic, Quick on his feet, Humorous, Easy to manage (docile), has a very rad feeling.
Partner Pokemon: Krookodile (Anthony rarely uses Krookodile because of it's strength. Krookodile when in the mood can tear a person in half.)
Pokémon: Maractus, Meowth, and Krookodile.
Skills: Easily can sneak past "anything" (even really good guards.)
Weapons: A staff and half a Nunchuck.
Other: Prefers to be called "Circus", and rarely uses his Krookodile

Last edited:
This Sounds Cool, can I join?

Name: Winter
Type User: All kinds
Appearance: She has Blond hair, Blue eyes, and Pale Skin. She Wears a Black shirt, a Thin black jacket, black pants, and a black cape. She also has a scar from a sword on her left eye.
Personality: cold and distant but if you get to know her she is really nice.
Partner Pokemon: (Aura)Lucario(M)
Pokemon in Party: (Aura)Lucario(M)-=-Umbreon-(M)(Shiny)-=-Charmeleon-(M)-=-Frogadear(M)-=-Luxio-(F)(Shiny)
Skills: Good at Combat and Fast and Quiet so people can't detect her. She is also great at sword fighting.
Weapons: (Long range), and (Close range): Two longswords (She uses 1 and has 1 as a backup)
Other: None

Last edited:
This Sounds Cool, can I join?

Name: Winter
Type User: All kinds
Appearance: She has Blond hair, Blue eyes, and Pale Skin. She Wears a Black shirt, a Thin black jacket, and black pants.
Personality: cold and distant but if you get to know her she is really nice.
Partner Pokemon: (Aura)Lucario(M)
Pokemon in Party(4): (Blue)Umbreon-(M)(Shiny)-=-(Blaze)Charmeleon-(M)-=-(Ninja)Frogadear(M)-=-(Ray)Luxio-(F)(Shiny)
Skills: Good at Combat and Fast and Quiet so people can't detect her.
Weapons: (Long range), and (Close range): Two longswords
Other: None
Sure you can this is an open rp ^-^

Can I join.

Name: Loki Sircus
Rank: N/A (Unfortunately he is not a student, for he was not excepted in, but he considered himself as a "Medical-Ninja")
Type User: Bug/Water
Appearance: Tar Black hair. Normal eyes, Asian + African American Skin (imagine that. Thats my real tone.). Wears a cactus styled vest, baby blue swim trunks, and a thick pair of goggles.
Personality: Sarcastic (mostly to the students since he didn't get in), Lazy, Dynamic, Quick on his feet, Humorous, Easy to manage (docile), has a very rad aura.
Pokémon: Maractus and Mewoth
Skills: Easily can sneak past "anything" (even really good guards.)
Weapons: A staff and half a Nunchuck.
Other: Prefers to be called "Circus".
Its an open rp so sure ^-^ no need to ask