• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Ninja Academy (sign-ups)

Welcome to the Pokemon ninja academy
Where you learn how to be a pretty much ninja.
the Academy is located in the secret woods where only Pokemon
know where it is AND NO HUMAN KNOWS ABOUT IT.

You had received a note and you are one
of the lucky few to get chosen to help the Pokemon world.

You will be Role-play s Pokémon ninja who helps Pokémon/humans
form the evil and darkness. but at the academy they help you to
be a better Ninja.

Rules:
No god modeling
No legendary Pokemon
(and you are not kiliing the evilness and darkness you are just fighting them.)
Love and whatever is allowed but don't take it Too far same as
bad words.
No one liners.
just follow the rules of pokecharms...

Your Form should look like this...
Name:
Pokemon:
personality:
Other:
Held Items:
Appearance at the Academy: (you have uniforms)
Appearance in Action! ( Ninja form ) :
Crush/Relationship:

Here's mine!

Name: Cotton
Pokémon: Lopunny
Moves: High Jumpkick, Ice punch, Low sweep, Rock smash.
Personality: Cotton (Lopunny) is carefree and calm
she is kind and helpful and trustworthy and will always be there for you. but when she's in action then she serious and when she gets mad you will have to make her mind up.
Other: N/A
Held item: Pecha Berry
Appearance at academy: In Academy uniform.
Appearance in action: lopunny wears a black bandana wears a ninja suit covering most of
her body. Wears a black headband
Crush/Retionship: None yet.

Okie that's all I have to say!
ill wait for more People to join then I
make the tread for the RP.

Last edited:
Two things
1. Do you have permission for that mega stone?
And 2. You need a trainer to mega evolve

Name: Cleo
Pokemon: gardevoir
personality: Cleo is happy and always smiling he will help all in need and try's to make friend when ever he can
Held Items: focus shash
Appearance at the Academy: regular uniform
Appearance in Action!: focus shash wore as a bandana other then that a regular gardevoir
Crush/Relationship: cotten

Name: riley
Age 13
Pokemon: riolu
Personality: care free and loves to joke and gets along really well with other students
Held item : metal fist braces (kinda like gloves but for battle) keeps them on at all times
Appearance: in school normal uniform
Appearance: in action: black outfit with dark black scarf around him.
Crush/relationship: Cotten and Cleo (just freinds)

*that* guy I was thinking about it then I'll just change the appearance
Thing now that I think about it sorry for my mistake.

I also forget a few things so you may want to put the moves you have.

Last edited:
Name: Slip
Moves: Bubble, Leer, Tackle, Aura Sphere
Pokemon: Froakie
personality: Slip's a bit overtempered, he's the youngest in the academy and he takes it like he's the most strongest. You can get on his good side, though.
Held Items: Frubbles
Appearance at the Academy: He has a light blue bandana with a sapphire encrusted bracelet.
Appearance in Action! ( Ninja form ) : He has his light blue bandana still but with a frubble mask on his eyes and face. His bracelet turns into a bo staff.
Crush/Relationship: N/A

Name: Flame
Moves: Flamethrower,Hyper beam,Shadow ball, Dark pluse
Pokemon: Chandelure
Personality: very nice.
Held item: dark gem ( the dark gem is on a ring if thats ok)
Apperances: the school Academy uniform
Crush/ relationship:N/A
Apperances in action!: he gets two swords with purple flames on the blade

Last edited:
Can i join?

Name: Zach
Movements:Fire spin, flamethrower, protect, fire blast
Pokemon: Braixen
personality: Friendly, Calm, Nice and kind.
Other: N\A
Held Items: eviolite
Appearance at the Academy: (you have uniforms) Normal uniform
Appearance in Action! ( Ninja form ) : Uses a red cowl in the head and wears a red mask over the mouth, with yellow drawings of fire in it.Also, a red shinobi suzoku with yellow flames on it.
Crush/Relationship: Flame and Slip(Friends if its ok)

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Moved to Role Play Discussion where it belongs. My gods, people, read the rules. And forum descriptions, for that matter.

And for that matter, remember that this is a forum, not a chatroom. Freakishly short one or two word posts are NEVER okay, and fall under the definition of SPAM as per our global rules. Since some of you have been doing it over and over again, warnings have been issued for this.

Name: Naomi
Moves: Moonblast, dazzing gleam, draining kiss, pyshic
Pokemon: Shiny gardevoir
personality: She is carefree and loves to sing and dance
She is reliable and caring and will always be there for you.
Other: N- A
Held Items: Fariy gem
Appearance at the Academy: (you have uniforms): wears a uniform and wears the frail gen as a neckles
Appearance in Action! ( Ninja form ) : her white dress changes to black and wears a balck bandana
And everything else is a shiny gardevoir normal.
Crush/Relationship: Cotton (Friends)

Hey! I am sort of new here but here's my form~
Name:Jinx
Moves:Assurance, Slash, Horn Claws, Fake Out
Pokemon:purrloin
Personality:Jinx is a extremely mischievous pokemon, as most Purrloins and Liepards are. She loves to play pranks on the other students at the Ninja Academy from Smoke bombs to the simple whoopee cushion. Though sometimes her pranks can be childish and immature, Jinx is a rather intelligent Pokemon who uses her wits when she is in Ninja form.
Other:N/A
Held Items:Everstone (An item to be held by a Pokémon. A Pokémon holding this peculiar stone is prevented from evolving)
Appearance at the Academy: Her uniform is quite simple consisting of a black tie around her neck and underneath is a fancy white long sleeved shirt and the sleeves are rolled up to her elbows. She doesn't wear any bottoms with her otufit though because she likes her legs to be free.
Appearance in Action! ( Ninja form ) : She wears a black bandanna around her neck with a white skull on the front (No, she is not apart of Team Skull). She sometimes pulls the bandanna over her mouth of she is in stealth mode.
Crush/Relationship:None~ (She's not really a "Friends" kind of pokemon, she just has people she can rely on and maybe even trust)

May I quickly join while I'm at it?

Name: Demon's Eye
Species: Sigilyph
Moves: Double Team, Calm Mind, Stored Power, Future Sight
Personality: Wise, Can glimpse into the future, strong, smart, bad at any sports.
held items: mind incense
Appearance: a Sigilyph with a rainbow coloured uniform that surrounds his torso and nothing else, that's all. His two bottom eyes also look around in random directions while the third one just stays put
Backstory: He was part of a fleet of sigilyph that guarded the gold bottle cap supply, since no one came he got bored and left to train as a ninja at ninja academy.
Other: He is strong but he will be stunned if you attack at his eyes. That's also the way to can cancel his devastating future sight attack.
Appearance in action: he has a band on his eyestalk with a green eye and has 8 ninja stars with ribombee aura imbued in them for dark type coverage rotating around him
Crushes: Nobody, not interested in relationships and is oblivious to flirting.
Ability: Magic Guard

Last edited: