• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Neighborhood~ (?)

Could add something else to the roleplay... What should I add?

• A beach

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A school

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A ice rink (adding hockey and stuff like that)

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Dance room (near houses)

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
Hello! This role play is about pokemon living in some big pokemon houses. They were created by a very big group of pokemon trainers. and Pokemon in the route were allowed to have a house bulit. Your house is depended on your type, and Normal Types can just have a old-styled house. Pokemon also could be roommates, due to only being 30 houses. It took 9 months to make.
Instead of just the houses, they have restaurants, a water park, loads of parks, sports, and a arena(could add more things.)

Form~
Name:
Species:
Shiny?: (Ask me in Profile Message or Private Message for one.)
House: (1-30)
Housemates?: (Max. 3 people in a house.)
Other:

Rules~
Evolution will be accepted, but make sure you ask me and it evolves in the correct way. Ask me first.
No legendaries, mega evolutions, or the use of fan-made Pokemon may not be used in the roleplay.
The PRP rules in Pokecharms.
No double posting or one liners. Use past tense and third person! Edit your posts if you double-posted.
If you have a different type housemate (s) your type house will be split into two halfs or 3.
No kissing, sex, birth, etc. No, no, no.
Very very very low swearing. The only swearing aloud in a fraction is is 1/10.

Name: Bolt
Level: 40
Species: Pikachu
Shiny?: Nope
House: 30
Housemates?: None/Ask me if you want to
Other: none

Accepted:
@VulpixNinetales @Blu Ace @twinsister27 @~Principessa~Phantom~
@Honolulu the Vaporeon, @Canpan, @Baeleefconfirmed, @Icena, @pokefan05, and @Sciencewars.

http://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-neighborhood.13851 (roleplay)

Last edited:
Name: Kyo (Nickname: Kyo-San)
Level: 10 ('Cause if he were anything higher, he wouldn't be a Cyndaquil, now would he?)
Species: Cyndaquil
Shiny?: As much as I'd like him to be, no.
House: 17
Housemates?: Nope. (Not yet, anyway. If anyone's interested, feel free to go right ahead with it!)
Other: Speaks in a Japanese accent.

We can still join this RP, right? Just wanna make sure. >w<

Name: Kyo (Nickname: Kyo-San)
Level: 10 ('Cause if he were anything higher, he wouldn't be a Cyndaquil, now would he?)
Species: Cyndaquil
Shiny?: As much as I'd like him to be, no.
House: 17
Housemates?: Nope. (Not yet, anyway. If anyone's interested, feel free to go right ahead with it!)
Other: Speaks in a Japanese accent.

We can still join this RP, right? Just wanna make sure. >w<

Accepted! Cyndaquil evolves into Quilava at level 14..

Roleplay is up.

Coolio!

Fire types can go to the water park, they have this thing called "Water Protection Screen."

They put it on, and when they go in the water, it won't affect you (if you are a water type.)

Last edited:
Got it. I dont control over 2, or else Midnight will be pounded into the ground.

Name: Amethyst
Level: 35
Species: Eevee
Shiny: No
House: 25
Housemates: Midnight.

Ok then! Bolt is awake and almost ready to go to the water park. There is a new slide called Coastal Collision in there. Water park opens soon in the roleplay.

I will jump in as a new character. Horray!

Name: Ladasym (lahd-uh-sim)
Level: 45
Species: Leafeon
Shiny?: I might have a shiny leafeon as my roomate but for now, it is normal.
House: 14
Housemates?: 1, whom is my other OC Ladasimah (lahd-ah-sim-ah). If you want me to be another roomate post on my wall.
Other: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

By the way, can there be 2 of the same Pokemon in this?