• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open (Pokemon mystery dungeon) Yellow and Green

Welcome to my Roleplay thread. I am going to turn my combined threads into a fan-fiction, so if you prefer your character to not be in a fan-fic, I suggest you don't join. That said, be kid-friendly (No cussing, blood, gore, and death.)and try not to use the same pokemon as someone else. Make sure you use long paragraphs.

My pokemon
Name: Hudson
Pokemon: Cyndaquil
Personality: Adventurous but doesn't like danger however, craves Rawst Berrys.
Appearance: Just a Cyndaquil, has a necklace with a Heat Badge on it.
Ps. First reply is partner pokemon.

Hudson is laying in the middle of a small forest in a little bush. He wakes up wondering where he is and why everything is so big. He looks down and sees the stuby little arms of a Cyndaquil. He runs to a nearby puddle and gazes In. "Wh-w-whats happening?" He whipers to himself
"This must be a dream right?" Then he sees someone heading his direction.

As the figure started to get closer he made out the details of an Aipom wearing a yellow bandana. Hudson rushed toward the Aipom desperately and begged to know whay was going on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Name: joe
Pokemon: Aipom
Personality: Always curious and always in a good mood and will do anything for his friends but always likes to prank them
Appearance: Wear's a yellow bandana around his neck.

Joe was on top of a apple tree and began munch on them and tosses the apple cores to the ground. Joe had notice the Cyndaquil asking for help and so joe hangs on one of the branches with his tail while holding an apple. "Huh? Hey are you ok, you don't look hurt or are you hungry, I'm willing to share if you want." joe said as he hands out a apple to the Cyndaquil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hudson asks the Aipom where on earth he is and why he is even there. When he finally realized he was freaking out he paused and looked up at the Aipom offering him the apple. "Oh thank you I got pretty hungry while I freaking out, sorry."Hudson said apologetically.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Joe and scratched the back of his head confused. "Umm I think it's pretty obvious you're in a forest and how should I know why you're here but it is rare to see a Cyndaquil out here I guess." Joe's tail had let go of the branch and so Joe landed on the ground looking around Hudson.

"But I'm not even a Pokemon" Hudson said dazeing off in the trees. All he remembered was that he was human, and he remembered a room that glowed diffeent colors it didn't seem to end however and a voice was asking him questions. "Well where is the closest village, or can I like find somewhere to learn more about this, if u remember anything it's that a pokemon called Xatu could tell the future and the past." Hudson asked the aipom, biting into the Apple with his brand new mouth.

Name: Oona
Pokemon: Furret (Non-shiny)
Personality: That one kid that's too pure for it's own good and practically believes anything.
Appearance: Smol for a Furret, wears a red scarf.
------------------------
Oona curled in a tree, watching a Cyndaquil and an Aipom.

She did agree that it would be rare for a fire-type Pokemon to venture here in the woods. After all, it would be dangerous if some flames caught in a mere branch. Or maybe she was, again, too pure and began believing again with some stranger. Anyways, Oona had nothing to do, though. Nobody needed help right now. Nobody had needed somebody to chase down their random, on-fire, ditto (it was just imagination, noditto was harmed in the making of this sentence).

"Oh yeah by the way what's your name, mines Hudson, pleasure to meet you!" Hudson said to the Aipom questionably. Just then in the corner of his eye he saw a fluffy snake like critter in a nearby tree. It seemed to wondering about something. When he looked closer he realized that it was a Furret. It was rather small for the ones he saw while he was human, but it was obviously a Furret. Then realized the bush he was sitting in spontaneity combusted in flames. In the blink of an eye the fire on his back was gone. "Is that normal?" He said to no one in particular.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"Oh my name is Joe and that one over there is Oona, she tends to wander a lot away from the village and plus the nearest Village is about a mile to the east that way but, I really don't know if we have a Xatu but, we have a guild they could ask one of the other Villages if they have one." Joe said as he grabbed Hudson's hand and started taking him to his village.

Hudson knew thought he knew what a guild was."You mean like where peopl-pokemon gather together to go on quests, save the world, such and such?" Hudson asked."Well can we be like a team or something in it, can I join?" Hudson asked while looking back and forth between the two normal types."I really don' fit in do I. I just need to find something to do beside burn bushes in this forest."

Name: Sheryl
Pokemon: Eevee
Personality: Mischevious and playful
Appearance: an Eevee with a ribbon on her tail and a white-furred leg (front left)
"Hey~! Joe! found anything fun to do? I've been feeling bored lately~!" Sheryl whined her ears riding low on her head. She had rushed over to the Aipom after her attempt to play with the Pelipper got her kicked out of the mail store. "Hey, who's your new friend?" without waiting for his answer Sheryl swerved in, inspecting the pokemon, "you don't see a Cyndaquil around these days, I'm Sheryl nice to meet you!" she raised her paw out to the pokemon.

Name:Zeta
Pokemon:Mudkip
Personality: Plays the "Edgy Antihero." He loves to contradict Pokemon and also acts as sort of an archenemy. He's funny, even though his jokes are harsh, and it might take a while to be his friend, because he's kind on the inside, like most jerks.
Appearance:A Mudkip with a green headband.
Name:Silver
Pokemon:Fenniken
Personality:Silver hangs around Zeta in an ironic way, because she has a playful and kind personality. She stays with him only to make sure he doesn't go too far.
Appearance:Silver is shiny, and a shiny Fenniken is Silver. The irony.
---------
"Well well well! If it isn't Sheryl, Oona, and Joe! AKA the Sucker Squad! Found a new doufus to join the gang! Great for you!" Said Zeta, walking up, and slowly clapping. His tone, clap, and expression were all painfully sarcastic. Silver rushed behind him, and saw the newcomer. "Huh? Who's this?" She asked, blushing. 'Cuz he's kinda cute.' She thought. "I dunno, Silver, but he's probably an idiot if he hangs out with these dilweeds." "Zeta!"

"oh no not him again" Sheryl sighed, "please leave us alone, your stupid sarcastic additude is already enough" the Eevee slowly walked towards the odd duo. "I'll dig" she patted the ground under her with her albino paw seemingly in a threatening way.

Silver heald up her paws defensively, and slowly shuffled over to their side, particularly close to Hudson. "I'm not a part of this." She said, making sure her reputation wasn't ruined. "Heh. Who cares. It's not like I can't just climb into a tree, knock Oona out, and make her take the hit for me while I eat one of the tree fruits." Zeta siad, raising his eyebrow. Silver made a low growl. "Zeta, please stop. You're just making more enemi-" "SHUT IT!" Silver started, but was cut off angrily by Zeta. Silver yelped and hid behind Hudson.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"Oh this is Hudson, I just met him a few minutes ago and i'm taking him to the Village to find where he came from, he seem to have no memory of anything besides his name. Sheryl could you take Hudson towards the village while I talk to these two it won't be that long okay." Joe said as he gave sheryl a smile.

Last edited:
"I'll come with to avoid Giritina-Storm Zeta." Silver said, going over to them. Zeta shrugged. "Okay losers. Catch ya on the flip side, hope y'all get some lives!" He said, and dashed off. Silver still wondered why she hanged out with him.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Joe had use agility to appear in front of zeta. "Hold on right there, I never said that you could leave, I did say I needed to talk to you didn't I. Joe said as he blocked the way. I really don't have a problem with you and I really don't mind you call me names but, I would rather you not call Sheryl names otherwise you have to deal with me, Got it." Joe said with a straight smile and then walked away towards Hudson any others.

Zeta pushed him aside. "Get otta the way! I'll insult Sheryl whenever I want, lover boy. Catch ya on the flip side... Again." He sighed, and dashed off, and then hid from sight extremely quick. It's like he had a secret passage.

"I guess an Eevee'' gotta do what an Eevee's gotta do! I'll be right back Joe, Hudson." Sheryl licked her lips starting to dig her way down making an underground path. She did this often do it wasn't long before she managed to reach the mudkip and eventually past him, quickly she digged upwards making sure that if Zeta past by he would've fallen. Sheryl dashed back covering her tracks and pounced out of the hole covered in dirt. "That should do it she hummed twitching her ears to make the dirt fall off.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Joe had used his tail to avoid hitting the ground. " welp, I warned him hopefully he'll be okay and know not to mess with Sheryl." Joe said as he scratches his head a bit embarrassed. "Sorry Hudson you had to see that Sherry can be a bit scary when she is but, she's a really nice girl once you know her also don't tell her I told you that okay." joe said as he turns around. "Hmmm........ why would Zeta name me a lover boy I wonder and silver why you following us?" joe said as he tilted his head.

Zeta jumped up before he could fall, and began to jump through the trees, and now he was out of sight. "Losers...." He sighed, too quiet and too far for anyone to hear.... The forest was pretty empty.
Silver blushed. "I-I'm tired of being labeled as Zeta's jerk sidekick.... Just because I hang out with him doesn't mean I'm like him.... I mostly hang out with him to stop him from being a jerk." She said, frowning.

"hm, should've stayed with him then Silver. Guys like him need people to comfort them, more than anything I think he needs some people to be there with him" Sheryl stated shaking her body and removing the dirt and mud, "hey I used to be like him when I was born. He'll open up eventually." She finished with her signature mischevious smile, "aand looks like he didn't fall for it. U guess you wouldn't after about three time huh?" She flicked her ears in the direction Zeta ran off to.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name: James
Pokemon: Dewott (not shiny)
Age 17
Personality: Friendly guy to hang out with, a bit shy but not really. Also subject to random emotional changes.
Appearance: Regular Dewott, but fluffier. Wears a dark blue bandana.
Other: likes food

James was walking through the forest just looking for berries because he was very very very VERY VERY hungry. "When I come through here normally, I'm flooded with berries, but when I'm hungry, there ain't a berry in sight!" He mumbled. He then pushed into a small clearing. Oooh! Camping spot! James was actually camping, and was so hungry because he was hiking with a massive backpack, and he was nearly dead. He collapsed onto the soft grass of the clearing. He then instantly spotted the few pokemon in the clearing, and quickly took off his backpack and scrambled to his webbed feet. "Uhhhh..... hello?"

"What was the mudkip's name, huh I'm itching to fight him, even if i have a disadvantage." Hudson muttered angrily. He asked Joe where there going so he could follow them. "Wait , what level are they?"Hudson was freaking out again he hobbled around for about four minutes until he accidentally burned a bush into ashes."Oh, um, sorry guys." he looked at Sheryl. "Sheryl was it, I'm Hudson its a pleasure to meet you, and the Furret is Oona, right." Hudson looked down at his heat badge, and found a note attached to it.

“Ah, I don’t bother with him. By the way, my name is Silver.” Silver said, smiling at the newcomer, Hudson. “May I ask your name and where your home is?” She asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Well first of all I'm Hudson, second of all I really don't know where I live, but it is nice to meet you, Silver, right, it' Silver."
He took the note out of the heat badge, he read it outloud."As the prophece states, Two fire, Two, normal and another, shall save the pokemon world from a great evil, whom aims to devour all light, darkness, and time." A smaller note is stapled to the first one."The two for sure pokemon the prophece states are a Cyndaquil and an Aipom of all pokemon. If you couldn't tell you are one of these pokemon.
-the great -eli--rd -an--l."
Hudson blinked, whatever this meant it was trouble."Joe, Sheryl, And Silver, will you guys help me find out what this means, it might have something to do with me being here." Hudson explained to the other Pokemon.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"That was Zeta you don't need to worry about him but if you do find yourself in trouble ask Sheryl for help she scares almost everybody off." Joe said as he laughed a little. ".....................hmmmm are you sure you didn't hit yourself in the head because that seems a bit far-fetched and too much of coincidence but anyways before we do anything else besides your village I'm tired." Joe said as he yawned.

"Yeah it is pretty farfetched and the note itself is pretty fishy itself, but after we stop at the village for some rest we can head to that cave right there." Hudson mutters sleepily. He starts heading to the village when he sees a Dewott sitting on the ground with a rather large backpack next to him. He walks over to the Dewott. "Um sir are you alright?"Hudson asked.

Silver looked confused. “Well, it’s pretty confusing, so I’ll help in any way I can.” She said, and made a big smile. “I guess... hmm... yeah, my parents wouldn’t mind me staying in the cave for a night.” Silver said, shrugging.

Name: Cameron
Pokémon: Kirlia
Personality: Confident, playful, adventurous, curious, loves thrills as well as dangerous things. Gets annoyed when people mistake him for a girl.
Appearance: Wears a golden bracelet on his right arm and a brown cloak that covers his upper torso (Not that there's anything wrong with it)

Cameron jumped from tree branch to tree branch before stopping to see a group of Pokémon. He decides to stop and sit on the tree branch above to eavesdrop. His stomach rumbled after a few minutes and looks around to spot a few berries on the tree he was on. He leaned to try and reach for one of the berries... but suddenly, he heard the branch he was on start to crack and eventually break, causing him to tumble down to the ground near the group. "Ow..."

Name: Saturn
Pokémon: Cubone
Personality: Archeologist and researcher who uses a sophisticated tone and lots of big words. Loves nothing more than a good mystery and will not hesitate to put himself in harms' way if it means obtaining some bit of forbidden knowledge or an ancient relic.
Appearance: The skull and bone he wears and uses (respectively) are a dull yellow instead of an ivory white. He wears an Indiana Jones-style hat that frequently falls off of his head in the heat of battle but always finds its way back to him somehow. He also wears a utility belt in which he places his belongings instead of a traditional explorers' pack that most adventurers use, owing to the fact that he likes to keep his items well organised for quick use. The belt also sports a sheathe where he stores his trusty femur bone when he needs a free set of hands, which in his line of work, is fairly often.

Saturn strides out of some freshly plundered ruins in an arid valley, pawfuls of newfound loot in hand when a particularly menacing Cofagrigus and his Litwick lackeys decide to ruin his fruitful day.
Or try to, at least.
"mE AnD mY BoYz hEarD yoU AmaSSeD a pReTTy ImpReSSivE hAuL ToDaY." said the Cofagrigus in a wobbly voice, as if constantly trying to hold back a fit of laughter. "It wOulD bE a ShAmE iF SoMeoNE DeCiDed iT wAs WoRth STEEEAALINGG...."
Oh boy how will I get myself out of this one? Saturn thought. Luckily he has an ace up his sleeve.
A Luminous Orb
Normally, Luminous Orbs are used to quickly map out the floor of a dungeon, but and old colleague taught Saturn that they have another, lesser known use. The immediate flash of light can prove useful when cornered as it blinds others who are either too slow or too foolish to look away in time, allowing for a swift escape.
The question is, can Saturn pull it off?

Last edited:
Name: Kamatayon
Pokemon: Zangoose
Personality: Introverted and somewhat shy, prefers to be alone, can get angry easily.
Appearance: A zangoose who has black markings instead of red. His left eye is crimson and his right is green. He wears a purple cape to hide a gunshot wound on his chest.

“Kyah!” The sound of something being forcefully hit could be heard throughout the dungeon. Afterwards, a splitting sound shot through the area, similar to the sound of a glass ball being broken. Light streamed through the space, covering the whole area in white. What was this?! Of course! It was supposed to help buy the smaller pokemon time to escape!

In the blinding light, the faint outline of a zangoose could be seen. He was swiping his claws around and occasionally leaning forwards to viciously bite down at something. While the zangoose couldn’t see what he was doing, he tried his hardest to defend the innocent cubone from these dangerous thieves.

“Leave him alone!”

A soft voice sounded from the outline, which was still thrashing about to try and fend off the predators, but to little avail. The light was too strong for the feline pokemon’s eyes, so he had no idea of who or what he was supposed to be hitting. All he knew was to save the cubone...

Seeing this as his chance to escape, Saturn uses Dig to hide from his pursuers. He then pops up behind the Cofagrigus and hauls tail away as fast as possible before they catch on, throwing a Bonemerang attack at the Cofagrigus in attempt to make an opening for the Zangoose to either attack or flee, hopefully its the latter as Saturn yells, "I'd suggest you get out of there, friend! Those goons ain't nothing to sneeze at!"

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
Name: Alex
Pokémon: Snivy
Personality: Kind, adventurous but sort of in a reckless way, sneaky, has difficulty gaining others' trust.
Looks: Like a normal Snivy, except with a long, yellow scarf around her neck.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Snivy peered down at the Kirila. If he were to draw attention to the tree, than her cover would be blown. She slithered to another branch higher up the tree and stared at the group below. "What are they doing there?", she thought. As they went into the cave, she leapt down, hardly making a sound, and ran after them.

Running is something that Kamatayon happens to be good at, so once he saw the cubone attack, he fled. Was he too far away? Nah, the zangoose was up in a tree near the scene, watching carefully from above. In his paw, he carried a Silver Spike, just in case he needed to attack again. “I think you are the one that should run, little guy! I don’t want you to get into trouble. I can handle these goons anytime!” As confident as he sounded, the zang was actually pretty worried, and he was unsure if his own strength was nearly enough to take on these guys.

Name: Yoshi
Pokèmon: Shinx
Appearance: His left eye is dark blue and his right eye appears to be golden in the dark, a star shape rests in the center his forehead and he always wears a black bandana around his neck
Personality: Loyal, can be quiet sometimes, likes being alone especially when hunting, can be short tempered and can be prone to stealing, takes responsibility for his actions and never gives up even when he is defeated and can hide in plain sight
Goals: To be persistent and help whenever he can

~~~~~

Traveling lightly on his paws, he made sure to stay low to the ground. Having his ears laying flat on his head, he then presumed to dash forward in order to catch the sleeping Buneary, but the moment he did, it awoke from it's slumber, dashing away into the forest.

"Hey! Come back! I just wanna play!"

While in pursuit of the rabbit, it took a hard left turn. Unfortunately, he had missed the turn signal, which sent him tumbling down a slope ramming straight into a tree. He hit it with a tremendous force, that it caused a branch to fall down on him. The pain that was surging through him made him release a ear-piercing scream. "AAAAAHHHHHH!!" Feeling something cold, he then realized the branch had broken something. Everytime he breathed in, his ribs would hurt horribly.

Starting to cough up blood, knowing that one of his lungs were punctured. He did dare move so his lungs didn't start to fill and drown him with his own blood. The only thing he was left with was to lay on his side waiting for the inevitable. While laying still in indescribable pain, he was left there in the heat slowly dying.