• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Weathered Paths Discussion

Yay!
Alright, I'll go start writing. I'm caught up, almost everyone is at school and there is some sort of holiday thing going on.

If the people in school end up being apart of the expedition team, I think I have a creeping suspicion I'm ending up with a sheep and a weird blob with a WiFi belly.

Two things everyone. First, we've made it to the top 300 most viewed threads for PRP, so woop woop! Second, for Christmas and New Years, I don't want you guys taking time out of your day to post anything in the thread. Go and spend time with your friends and family. That is all.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Name: spark
Species: chinchou
Other: he still too young to join school and he lives in poliwarth river

Hope its okay

Last edited:
Yes. We will be taking members for a lot longer for now. Currently, we are still looking for new members to expand the possibilities of this RP thread. You are welcome to join as long as you submit your character bio.

I feel that it would be better if orchid would be a assistant in the school to allow her to more envolved, and still be able to join a team when the time comes or if someone asks, as I will say later that she wasn’t able to venture out as a kid because her parents said it would be too dangerous. I hope that you will allow me to do this so she can be part of the story more when everyone gets back from there adventure.

I’m sorry if I seem to be pestering you and everyone about things but I would like to know when we may continue the rp, does everyone that is in that location must be on or is it that everyone is busy. As I said I’m very new and don’t want to seem like a annoyance to everyone but it’s kinda hard too when you can’t do anything until people get back. Again, I don’t want to bug everyone about this, but it would be nice to know.

Is this roleplay Dead-Dead or just slightly Dead? if it's Dead-Dead, I'd be sad as this is one of the roleplays I really enjoy, last thing I want is a roleplay I adore like this one to just go and die... Please tell me it's not 100% Dead...

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Is this roleplay Dead-Dead or just slightly Dead? if it's Dead-Dead, I'd be sad as this is one of the roleplays I really enjoy, last thing I want is a roleplay I adore like this one to just go and die... Please tell me it's not 100% Dead...

I believe its dead but it can be revived

I've got to respect education, I always believe that it's what keeps the world from going 100% hostile.

(edit) And actually opens up the potential for someone!

(Second Edit) I haven't had school for a week because of stupid snow, it was nice before the entire week of school was cancelled, so everyone is more than likely a week behind schedule...

Last edited:
I am glad to see the quick growth of Weathered Paths! This thread is for the use of any members of the roleplay or anyone with any questions about it. Using this thread, I can make improvements to the roleplay overall. All admin-created thread rules apply here, and there's a couple here I must place myself due to me being picky about some things.
1. Starting in December of 2018, I would prefer that everyone starts using... proper punctuation, spelling, and capitalization. I know, it's hard on the internet, but it gets people into a better habit of doing these things.
2. Also starting in December, Weathered Paths will become an Ask to Join roleplay, and once we have about 20+ members, possibly Private to prevent mass crowding while keeping enough room for 5 exploration teams.
3. Even I'm still learning, so this isn't much of a rule as it is a request. I want you guys to help me with some stuff involving Super Mystery Dungeon, as even though we're in Lively Town, I haven't played SMD yet, so helping me understand some things so I don't have to use Serebii or Bulbapedia constantly would be nice.
4. You may have more than one character, but you are limited to three. If more than one of your characters is in the same place, please specify with great detail, like making sure you mention their name at least once when performing an action.
...And that's it. Keep trekking, fellow Pokemon!
Is this where we ask to join? Or do we post our character on the main page

Ask to join here. The idea is this one was left open so when people go to the normal rp thread, they click on the link I put there, and they come here. I think it even says that this is where you ask to join.