• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Vast Riches - [Discussion]

1) Basic adventure for treasure, maybe with a few traps.
2) First experience with organized bandits, (i.e. Vander and his Honchkrew), trying to steal a stash's full bounty.
3) Natural disaster in the middle of an adventure for treasure.
4) Festival celebrating the Guild's success.
5) A team of bandits under the King roll in under the guise of mercs and try to kidnap some hunters from town/during an expedition.
6) Mysterious new part of the land with natural treasure abundant everywhere.

Some ideas, don't have to take any of them. Just for inspiration.

For notable locations, there can be two sets of mountain ranges. One the Bandit King is in currently and a mountain range known as Lightning Rod Mountains. Thunderclap Canyon is also a good name for a canyon nearby. XD These areas would have more Fighting, Electric, and Steel-Types with a few Ground-Types.

Then there could be a lake that a Kingdra reigns over, and another lake that a Slowking reigns over. A Politoed leader will try to take these two lakes, but fail to do so. The Kingdra's lake could be called The Seahorse Sound (yes, it is near enough to the ocean and has a stream connecting them to it). The Slowking's lake could be Serenity Lake. The band of Politoed could be another bandit tribe or a family of Pokemon that are just trying to get some water for their kind of live in and diplomatic relations don't seem to work, which is why they are now fighting for a home.

Both sets of suggestions seem interesting, I may even work on several more characters.

First set being a group that consists of Adam's old friends, a hardy bunch at that and another being the Bandit King's right hand man.

I think it would be a good idea to make sure the roleplay is still active before we go too far with creating story for nothing. If you can, it would be nice to see one of your characters interact with Flanks so I have something to act on.

Hello, I don’t mean to be super rude, so don’t take offense, this rp is a really cool idea, it jut isn’t my cup of tea. Is that even a saying? I just heard it in a cartoon. Anyway, I think this rp is creative and cool, but, I just kind of lost interest, I hope it goes well!

Name: Bianca
Species: Sylveon
Appearance: Typical Sylveon, but her left eye is missing and she has tons of missing fur all over her body.
Personality: Bianca is a sneaky yet playful Pokemon, and is a true mind bender. She can fake anything and get away, but there are a few restrictions. Needless to say, she hasn’t fully explained her eye and fur - cus it’s pretty harsh.
Team: N/A
Moves: Moonblast, Charm, Last Resort, Hyper Beam .
Backstory: Bianca was born as a Eevee with her clan, and was treated equally until she got sneaky and stole food, treasure, and similar things from everyone. They all suspected her, so she did the only rational thing for her to do, which was leave a note and leave. During her getaway, she got into the whole Bandit phase and bonded well with a Leavanny, who was also a bandit. At first, they were shocked and accidentally slashed her eye with a X-Scissor. After it was safely patched up, they gained a liking for each other. They traveled about, stealing things as any good thief could, until the Leavanny disappeared. It turns out she attempted to raid The Temple Of Team Diamond, and was caught. Her bond helped her evolve to Sylveon, but only after Bianca tore clumps of her fur out from sadness. Even if Leavanny was gone, she decided to pick up where he left off - and be a full time bandit.
Purpose?: It’s mainly for the cash, and to keep her memory of Leavanny alive. Without him, she’d probably be a tougher Pokemon’s meal within the next 30 minutes. But mainly for the moneyz!
(If I should make it a bit more lighthearted, lemme know.)