• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Travelers Of Destiny Discussion

The world of Pokémon is a mysterious place. There have been many rumors of places known as mystery dungeons. A mysterious threat has appeared on the Air Continent that will threaten to destroy the Pokémon world. A few group of young Pokémon join together and form rescue teams to save other Pokémon in time before the threat hits. Will the group be able to stop the threat?

Rules:
1. You can only be the first stage of a Pokémon. (With the exception of Pikachu)
2. If you’re a Pseudo legendary, you can not be over powered.
3. You have to choose your Pokémon’s moveset but it can’t be an over powered moveset.
4. No Mary Sues.
5. No swearing.
6. Be nice to each other and have fun.
7. You can be a shiny but I don’t want too many because shinies are rare.
8. No encountering legendaries or mythicals.
9. You have to join a rescue team or create your own rescue team. (No more than two rescue teams)
10. Follow the pokecharms rules.
11. You can only have one character.

Character Bio:

Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Rescue Team Name: (If you’re starting one)
Moveset:
Backstory:

Rescue Teams:
Team Ocean
Team Splat

This is my first mystery dungeon rp, so any help knowing how to do it will be greatly appreciated.

I will only allow six people to join. Three characters per rescue team.

If you want to be Pikachu, you can be Pikachu. You don’t have to be Pichu.

Last edited:
Oooh, this looks really cool

Nickname: Dahlia
Species: Galarian Corsola
Appearance: Same as a normal
Personality: Quiet and gives the impression of really creepy (and honestly is). Very anti-social but will help other people
Rescue Team Name: Not starting one
Occupation: Haven't joined one yet but will be happy to join in with anyone who makes a team
Moveset:
Strength Sap
Will-O-Wisp
Reflect
Shadow Ball
Backstory: Surprisingly good cook, but she never gives a straight answer if you ask whether or not it's poisoned. She was once a normal Corsola working for a guild in the ocean-continent. with her only family, her mother. She was the guild's cook and she helped out on missions too. One day, her guild was attacked because the guild leader had a debt or two from some very unsavory people. The attack revolved around setting the guildhall on fire. The fire damaged her outside shell badly and killed many members including her mother. The guild disbanded. Dahlia became a galarian corsola. Her goal now is to find out the criminals who did it and her personality shifted from the event into what she is now.

It’s accepted. And here is my character.

Nickname: Aqua
Species: Buizel
Appearance: The same old type of Buizel
Personality: Aqua is a Buizel that likes to swim around the ocean at times and likes to train under his parents. He also likes to spend time with his friends because he is very social.
Rescue Team Name: Team Ocean
Moveset:
Sonic Boom
Aqua Jet
Ice Beam
Water Gun
Backstory: Aqua was born on the Sea Continent along with his brothers and sisters. Aqua hasn’t been too fond of people stealing, so every time someone stole something he would come in and save the day. He then was started to be called the ‘Swift Jet’. He didn’t want all of the fame, so he and his family went to the Land Continent and they are now living there in peace. Or that’s what it seems.

Last edited:
Alright, I guess I'll give being a pokemon myself a shot!

Nickname: Peanut
Species: Emolga
Appearance: Just your run of the mill Emolga, except she dawns a hand-crafted cape, stitched with vines and leaves, made with dandelion petals, which spreads a nature-esk aroma while flying.
Personality: Peanut is a thinker. She loves to create anything she can with the materials in the forest, and loves coming up with ways to solve the problems around her. Quite caring, but will not trust anything not part of her village.
Moveset:
Discharge
Acrobatics
Nuzzle
Tickle
Backstory: Emolga lives with a small village of woodland Pokemon in the forest. Her duty is to keep it safe from predators, specifically airborne threats. But, since it's well hidden, she rarely has to commit to that job, and just patrols the skies around the village. The Pokemon there find her love of creation odd, but considering she protects them, they don't think much of it.

Nickname: Hubbard
Species: Bergmite
Appearance: He's a Bergmite, so lots of ice.
Personality: Hubbard is ironically warm and passionate, rather fluent in conversation. He is quite social, though is very fearful when it comes to real missions.
Rescue Team Name: (If you’re starting one) Part of Team Ocean.
Moveset: Rapid Spin, Avalanche, Curse, Protect.
Backstory: Hubbard comes from a glacier near the mountains, in a small village inhabited by Ice-types. Over time, that glacier melted, which sent a huge refugee wave of Ice-types to more populated villages.

Nickname: Veta
Species: Smeargle
Appearance: She has all the traits of a normal Smeargle, but has a large hooded cloak in that she occasionally wears.
Personality: She's a bit gullible, but overall a good willed Pokemon. She only hopes the world could stay pure.
Rescue Team Name: (If you’re starting one) Team Splat
Moveset:
Headbutt (Sketched)
Play Rough (Sketched)
Sing (Sketched)
Sketch
Backstory: She actually lived in a village in the Air Continent, but had gotten moved to the Land Continent for her safety, but disliked that. But she eventually joined a Guild for a temporary time there, until the founder grew old and retired. She decided to make her own team in honor of them.

May as well

Gender-Male
Nickname-Shock
Species-Toxel
Appearance-A Toxel but with a lightning bolt on its cheek.
Personality-Wants things to go there way all the time and will be mad if it doesn’t go that way.
Rescue Team-None yet
Occupation-N/A
Move set-
Nuzzle
Encore
Power Up Punch
Attract
Backstory-Shock was alone all their live because of their attitude, so they have lots of outdoor survival skills, and, unlike most Toxels can walk and run easily. Has great mobility in general.

Yeah. It’s fine if our two characters are friends. And if anyone has ideas of what the ‘bosses’ could be. Give them to me. I want the ‘bosses’ to be mainly Pokémon, but you can have the ‘final boss’ a non-Pokémon.

Last edited: