• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Shattered Crystal (Reboot) Signup/Discussion

I’ll get to it as soon as possible, I just received a lot of alerts on this.

(In class at the moment, for a little break, so will likely be more active in about an hour in the afternoon.)

One of the main problems I am noticing is that the main owner of the RP is not very active, which tells me that the RP is likely going to be frozen in time and setting if things do not move along soon.

And, that is going to be highly affecting the thought of staying in the RP if things continue at this rate.

*a Nicaong sits down with his arms somewhat crossed, as he hands the lengthy note from his trainer*

I already posted after Yellow attempted to sneak up on my character, as my character had ran to another nearby bush and attempted to conceal himself through his move.

Also, since that is the case, I think the roles of waiting have been reversed.

Well, I don't know if anything is going to happen since we have not even gone into the supposed village yet.

*a baby Lapras could be seen playing with a Poké Doll*