• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Shattered Crystal (Reboot) Signup/Discussion

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
Hello people! Welcome to the Shattered Crystal! This is the signup and discussion board.
Storyline:

In the pokemon world, there are legends and stories of a crystal of power that controls the balance of the universe. It lies in a cave, far away from civilization. Pokemon have tried to go there, but have never succeeded, proving the crystal to be safe. However, one day, strange things begin to occur, such as odd natural disasters and ruptures in time. Pokemon believe that the crystal has shattered, and this will continue until the world's demise. Days later, a pokemon appears in a field next to the village woods of Bigrock Town. This pokemon is human, and is destined to find and save the crystal of power! (with help, of course ^-^)
Character Form:
Name:
Pokemon:
Looks: (if there's anything different, such as being shiny or always wears a scarf)
Personality:
Other:
Code: (it's in here, so pay attention!)
My Character Form:
Name: Aereon
Pokemon: Eevee
Looks: A normal(?) eevee
Personality: Quiet, shy, but when she gets close to someone she'll be more kind and brave than anyone you've ever seen!
Other: Is a human
Code: banana snek
Rules:
  • Regular Pokecharms rules (no mary sues and whatnot)
  • Only one RP character
  • You can't control other's characters
  • Make sure to time posts reasonably (you can't go through a mystery dungeon in 5 minutes)
Please tell me if I missed anything ^-^

Last edited:
Name: Joel
Pokemon: Buizel
Looks: https://orig00.deviantart.net/fe6f/...9c_99e5_c3754dd95070_by_gamerblam-dckn7bw.jpg
Personality:
Kind-He is kind to the though that he is soft and shows graditute and sometimes generosity.
Caring-Joel has a soft spot and cares for those hes close with and does alot for them to show his thanks.
Mature-Joel,unlike his friends and family is very mature,always being a good friend and acting like a real adult.
Neutral-If Joel gets into a conflict or tries to help someone,he wont take either side,mainly being in the middle.
Quiet-Joel is somewhat of a loner,he tries to remain quiet,mostly cause he fears conflict with another person.
Shy-Joel mostly keeps to himself and doesnt really talk unless he is spoken to.
Passive-Joel would rather not get involved with other peoples problems,mostly ones that involve a friend or random person and another person.
Weak Willed-Joel is like this in the since he wont ever really fight back,or try to argue with someone unless they were being really agressive to him.
Likes: Playing the guitar, Hanging out with others, reading, Helping others
Dislikes: Demanding people, Large Crowds
Other: Joel is a musician by heart and plays the acoustic guitar

Name: Tama
Pokemon: Zorua
Looks: Usually Wears a Lucky Charm That's shaped like a flower made from lunar feathers (Not actual feathers)
Personality: Fun Loving, A bit of a prankster, outgoing
Dislikes: Quiet people,(Not really dislike just she doesn't understand it and get kind of annoyed) Doing Nothing
Other: Maybe..........bi.......

Name: Barry
Pokemon: Bidoof
Looks: A chipped buck tooth
Personality: Docile, Selectively Strong Willed, Ditzy, Kind of a Jerk
Dislikes: Most work, grass-type pokemon,
Other: Most of Big Rock town hates his guts , no seriously, if Barry died in a dungeon, they'd throw a party, He's in debt to most Pokemon their, but they'd almost rather see him dead instead. He's been chased out of town several times, but somehow always sneaks back in. To pay back his various debts, he's learned a wide varieties of HMs and is looking for a team that he can assist and help gain glory! (read: carry him through mystery dungeons for easy money).
Code: Uh, banana snek?

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Name:lightning
Pokemon:emolga
Looks: an emolga that wears red (with a small yellow line) scarf and carry a brown bag (that have items and berries inside).
Personality: emolga is always to protect when his friends are in troubles by using iron tail, he is a risk taker, he will always help his friends when they're need help, he'll block and Dodge mostly while fighting. Hes highly curious but he sometimes see himself as the leader in and give ideas what to do.
Likes: sweet food, adventures, have fun, tricks, electric attacks (saying that it feels great, also he love to be fast).
Dislikes: bitter food, being betrayed, to kill, to get orders from olders, ice attacks (scared of them).
Other: he have a big knowledge, his iron somehow stronger then normal iron tail (he dont know but hes perents said that he born with it), he also can do something something special with his double team (not saying yet what it is or where he get the abillity), hes young sister is yellow (the pichu @The Golden Dragonite (i agreed to him) and hes the leader of his team: team lightsquad.
Code:banana snek
(Bonuses) abillity: motor drive
Moveset: nuzzle, iron tail, electro ball and double team.

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Name: Yellow
Pokemon: Pichu
Looks: Has a Soothe Bell wrapped around one of her ears, and a small teal bag-pack that has a Thunder Stone in.
Personality: Kind hearted, not scared to speak aloud and is really friendly.
Dislikes: Bug types, mean people and birds.
Other: Her older brother is Lightning (if that's okay with you @Lightning-emolga ).

Name: Denny
Pokemon: Dedenne
Looks: A shiny Dedenne, with blue overall's and a bandanna with ear holes.
Personality: Denny is like a mechanic, and likes to fix things. She hates the color pink, and is very talkative. They are very brave and is a risk taker.
Likes: Steel types, tune-ups, friends, Zorua's (Saying they're 'too unpredictable, making them very fun to test'), Dark types, spicy foods
Dislikes: Fire types, things she cannot fix, water, loud people
Other: They are a handy mechanic in Bigrock, owning a fix-up shop called 'Denny's Tune-up Haven'. She can fix almost anything, and is simply looking for a guild she can agree with. She's cousin's with yellow and Lightning. (If thats fine with @The Golden Dragonite and @Lightning-emolga)

Name: Minus
Pokemon: Minun
Looks: Normal, except he wears a blue jacket with ear holes in the hoodie. His pockets are deep enough to fit a hamburger
Personality: Very lazy, they eat alot. However, he don't get any fatter. They can become more serious in battle, taking it very highly.
Likes: Eating, Watching Denny make things, Subtraction, battling, water types
Dislikes: Adding, Fire types, hunger
Other: Brother of Denny, and twin brother of Plus. They work at 'Denny's Tune-up Haven'.

Name: Plus
Pokemon: Plusle
Looks: Normal, except they wear a red jacket with ear holes in the hoodie.
Personality: Very peppy and energetic. They aren't very serious in battle, taking it as just for fun.
Dislikes: Subtraction, water types, boring things, quiet people
Other: Sister of Denny, and twin sister of Minus. They work at 'Denny's Tune-up Haven'.

Just filling in Pikachu relatives.
Pokemon.600.1586731.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will just have one character to make RPing a lot easier. (I also noticed some statis here.)

Name:
His name is Daniel.
Pokémon: He is a Ditto.
Looks: Daniel is often seen as being a smaller Pokémon or the baby variants of other Pokémon. This is because he cannot transform into a size bigger than two feet or thirty pounds, along with being unable to transform into evolved or legendary Pokémon due to a corruption of his DNA he had since birth. (This is also for other obvious reasons.)
Personality: Daniel tends to have a rather calm outlook, as he is patient and observant when it comes to dealing with encounters. He tends to pretend to be like the Pokémon that he is transformed to based upon how he wants to act as their age, since he likes to make others off guard in order to escape or even gain an advantage in battle when the situation presents itself. Although he can be a bit silly at times, Daniel can still get the job done with some dedication involved.
Likes: Daniel likes to be alone and trade with other shady Pokémon, along with researching about how other Pokémon behave and what their habitats are.
Dislikes: He dislikes being carried around, since the tight grip often gives him a lot of pain. He also dislikes being tickled, which results in laughter, thus making him revert back into his true form.
Other: He is often seen carrying around a small, leafy bag that contains various items.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
One question...

Is the human start with all the characters or some of the characters start with the human and some joining in some point?

A_Normal_Snivy

Well, in most RPs the other characters just come along
Also, with Ghostly Jazz Hands, I guess it is unfair to have more than one, but I realize I never specified. I'll edit that.

A_Normal_Snivy

Name: Denny
Pokemon: Dedenne
Looks: A shiny Dedenne, with blue overall's and a bandanna with ear holes.
Personality: Denny is like a mechanic, and likes to fix things. She hates the color pink, and is very talkative. They are very brave and is a risk taker.
Likes: Steel types, tune-ups, friends, Zorua's (Saying they're 'too unpredictable, making them very fun to test'), Dark types, spicy foods
Dislikes: Fire types, things she cannot fix, water, loud people
Other: They are a handy mechanic in Bigrock, owning a fix-up shop called 'Denny's Tune-up Haven'. She can fix almost anything, and is simply looking for a guild she can agree with. She's cousin's with yellow and Lightning. (If thats fine with @The Golden Dragonite and @Lightning-emolga)

Name: Minus
Pokemon: Minun
Looks: Normal, except he wears a blue jacket with ear holes in the hoodie. His pockets are deep enough to fit a hamburger
Personality: Very lazy, they eat alot. However, he don't get any fatter. They can become more serious in battle, taking it very highly.
Likes: Eating, Watching Denny make things, Subtraction, battling, water types
Dislikes: Adding, Fire types, hunger
Other: Brother of Denny, and twin brother of Plus. They work at 'Denny's Tune-up Haven'.

Name: Plus
Pokemon: Plusle
Looks: Normal, except they wear a red jacket with ear holes in the hoodie.
Personality: Very peppy and energetic. They aren't very serious in battle, taking it as just for fun.
Dislikes: Subtraction, water types, boring things, quiet people
Other: Sister of Denny, and twin sister of Minus. They work at 'Denny's Tune-up Haven'.

Just filling in Pikachu relatives.
Pokemon.600.1586731.jpg
Please chose one character to RP with

....Minus. I liked his development.
Beside, he's still cousins with the ones I mentioned away (At least, I got the okay from ONE. At least thats what I remember)

@Lightning-emolga what do you not agree with? I haven't made any statements that have disagreement possibility.

Aku is an older OC of mine. I can make changes to him if needed

Name: Zen Aku
Pokemon: Houndour
Looks: A normal Houndour with orange stripes between the bones on his back. He wears a necklace made out of a yellow, ribbon-like material with a wooden yin and yang pendant.
Personality: Zen Aku is ambitious and adventurous. He often sneaks out of his home during the night to explore, despite the possibility of getting yelled at by the elders. He doesn’t really care about their rambles, as he contiunes exploring. This marks him as carefree as well, not letting most things get to him.
Likes: Aku loves exploring outside of the dojo by himself, trying to learn new things. He stops by town just to grab a Cherri Berry or two, since it is his favorite berry. The Houndour also has a liking to the biwa players of his temple, enjoying every note of their music.
Dislikes: Getting yelled at for sneaking out during the night. The older Pokemon get pretty worried, but Aku doesn’t get this. Because he is a yellow ribbon, he gets to do the smallest tasks, which bore him to no end. At least being a yellow ribbon grants him permission to enter town without a garden. His least favorite berry is Aspear Berries.
Other: Zen Aku lives at a fairly small dojo. He likes to stop by town whenever he gets the chance.

A_Normal_Snivy

Aku is an older OC of mine. I can make changes to him if needed

Name: Zen Aku
Pokemon: Houndour
Looks: A normal Houndour with orange stripes between the bones on his back. He wears a necklace made out of a yellow, ribbon-like material with a wooden yin and yang pendant.
Personality: Zen Aku is ambitious and adventurous. He often sneaks out of his home during the night to explore, despite the possibility of getting yelled at by the elders. He doesn’t really care about their rambles, as he contiunes exploring. This marks him as carefree as well, not letting most things get to him.
Likes: Aku loves exploring outside of the dojo by himself, trying to learn new things. He stops by town just to grab a Cherri Berry or two, since it is his favorite berry. The Houndour also has a liking to the biwa players of his temple, enjoying every note of their music.
Dislikes: Getting yelled at for sneaking out during the night. The older Pokemon get pretty worried, but Aku doesn’t get this. Because he is a yellow ribbon, he gets to do the smallest tasks, which bore him to no end. At least being a yellow ribbon grants him permission to enter town without a garden. His least favorite berry is Aspear Berries.
Other: Zen Aku lives at a fairly small dojo. He likes to stop by town whenever he gets the chance.
accepted

Name: Shard
Pokemon: Riolu
Looks: He has a Rufflet feather attached to the sensory things on his head.
Personality: Quiet but confident, he never backs down from a fight and is always willing to offer help and protection. He talks big and acts mature but he's still just a kid deep down.
Likes: He likes sparring, food, LOVES FOOD, especially tasty foods. And enjoys a good meditation. Likes friends too.
Dislikes: Rude people, cocky characters, and bullies. Also the whole world ending thing doesn't sit with him to well...
Other: Not that I can think of? I'd like to reveal the back-story in the rp if you don't mind...
Code: haha banana snek X)

Nocto

Previously Kidd.Janks
Name: jankie
Pokemon:toxicroak.
Looks: Jankie was born with a birthmark of the letter J on his stomach, he carries a flute that doubles as a striking club.
Personality: jankie is troublesome, cocky, and greedy, he is hungry for power and is willing to obtain it by almost any means necessary.his ego and determination make him a difficult opponent in combat.Jankie is a popular figure among other shady pokemon causing him to gain somewhat of a loyal following.
likes: Power, Winning, manipulating others, himself, destruction, fighting.
Dislikes: Losing, loud noises, people who stand against him.
Other:He's a prodigy when it comes to playing the flute,
Code: banana snek.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: Frederic Estes
Looks: (if there's anything different, such as being shiny or always wears a scarf) he is a bit taller than a normal riolu, he also wears bandages on his hands
Personality: nice,caring,easely confused,
Dislikes: villains, being insulted,friends being insulted
Other: he can be serious when needed
Code: (it's in here, so pay attention!) banana snek

A_Normal_Snivy

Name: Frederic Estes
Looks: (if there's anything different, such as being shiny or always wears a scarf) he is a bit taller than a normal riolu, he also wears bandages on his hands
Personality: nice,caring,easely confused,
Dislikes: villains, being insulted,friends being insulted
Other: he can be serious when needed
Code: (it's in here, so pay attention!) banana snek
accepted