• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Return of Man (Two-on two RP)

"HERE IN THIS TEMPLE,
LET THE STORY BE KNOWN,

A STORY OF MAN AND MON,
WHO LIVED TOGETHER AS ONE,

PEACE WAS THRIVING,
BUT NOT EVERLASTING,

)/()/)(/)(/()/)-ACROSS THE LAND
)/)(/)(/)/)(/)(/)(/()/)(/)(/)(/)

IN TIMES OF DESPERATION,
MAN SOUGHT-)()/)()/)(/)(

THEY-)(/)/)(/)(/()/)(/(/)()//)()()/()/)(/(
WHO'S-(/)/)(/()/-AND-/)()/))(/)(/)(/)

)/)/)(/)/)(/)/)(/)())/)(/)(/)(/)
)()((/)(/)(/)(/)/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/()

WHEN ALL WAS DONE,
MAN WAS GONE,

NEVER TO RETURN TO THE LAND,
TO LEAVE IT IN PEACE TILL TIME DID STAND,

WHEN MAN RETURNS TO THE LAND
THAT LAND WILL CEASE BY MAN'S HAND"
This prophecy has been told for generations. It is unknown whether if this is a prophecy of destruction or change, but six pokemon will soon find out...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A young Mareep bounced up to her friends. "I can't believe we are going to a dungeon guys! After this, we'll join Dragonite's guild! It'll be great," She said ecstatically. She was so excited to become a true adventurer before now she was just looking through caves that didn't change every time you went through them. They weren't really that dangerous, but it gave her enough adventure to sedate her yearning.

"Really Volta? Getting killed will be great? I really don't like the idea of being killed," Felix grumbled. Felix never really wanted to become an adventurer like his friend did, but she could seriously hurt herself so he stuck by her side. He sighed. Soon Volta would get scared like the Mareep she was and turn back. Then they wouldn't have to risk their necks. "Simon, how do you feel about this?" Felix asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sizzle sat in front of her teammates. "So when are we going to follow them?" She asked. She knew that Cheif would never let an opportunity like this fly by. These were a group of new adventures, they had to make mistakes and spick some treasure. They were just going to clean up.
(@Freshpangoro88 the thread is up)

Simon seemed pretty excited himself. "I'm really excited too, yes i am! Just thinking about dungeons that constantly change when you go in them makes my head spin, yes it does!" He then proceeded to fly around in circles in an attempt to contain his excitement.
----------------
While they were having their conversation, Team Beat Em' Up were discussing their latest scheme.

"We'll follow them after they get into the guild." Chief said, answering Sizzle's question. "That is IF they get in. Then they won't be worth our time." continuing her previous statement.

Meanwhile, Gordon was completely distracted talking to a Burmy hanging on a tree. "Do you wrap yourself in leaves cause you're cold? Cause it's not cold." He said, tilting his head in confusion.

"Please go away..." The Burmy said, completely intimidated by Gordon's appearance and annoyed at his questions.

Upon seeing this, Chief called him back. "GORDON! STOP MESSING AROUND WHILE WE'RE SCHEMING!" she said in an infuriated tone.

"Sorry Chief!" Gordon said in a panic. He runs back to Chief, leaving the poor Burmy at peace.

"Listen Rocks for brains! We're not out here to talk to the locals, we're here here to make money. So get your head in the game!" she said in a commanding tone.

"Yeah Chief! I won't do it again i promise!" He said in affirmation.

Suddenly, Chief turns to the Burmy on the tree, points at him and yells "And you! Tell anyone about us and i'll pluck you off that tree and pound you to a pulp!"

The Burmy remained silent, but he was shaking in fear with some of his leaves falling off.

"Good, now we just play the waiting game." She said, ending her briefing.

Last edited:
"Umm, Chief, should I just give our new friend a little bath?" Sizzle asked while holding up some purple goop. She flicked her tail at the Burmy.
It was a huge grayish-blue cavern. Slagtites hung from the ceiling while stalagmites came up from the ground. No pokemon were in sight and the ladder that led to the next floor was within their sights. It seemed easy, too easy.

"NO! PLEASE! I WON'T SAY ANYTHING! I PROMISE!" The Burmy begged while still shaking.

It took a few second of pondering for Chief to reply to Sizzle's question. "Nah, that's overkill at that point." She then looks at the scared Burmy "You're off the hook this time. But remember, if you tell anyone about us, you know what'll happen."

The Burmy only nods in agreement, fearing that even a single word would set them off.

The Maractus then starts walking off and sais "Come on, we're leaving.", informing her teammates.

"Where are we going?" Asked Gordon.

Without stopping, Chief replied to Gordon's question, "We're going to wait in the guild for the newbies. Maybe scout out some jobs while we're waiting."

The three then head off to Dragonite's guild, looking for jobs and waiting for their newest victims.
---------------
Meanwhile, Simon was looking at the cave, searching for any similarities to his home, but to no avail.

"It's not as dark and it doesn't feel the same either, no it doesn't." he said with a hint of disappointment in his voice, only for his tone to be replaced with enthusiasm again "But that's just what makes it unique, yes it does!"

He then proceeded to fly ahead, effortlessly dodging stalactites along the way.

@PlayfulFox47