1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Great Exploration

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by What Did You Do To Snoke?, Nov 28, 2017.

1. I apologize, and sure I'll just start as an Amaura in the guild with some kind of ancient backstory.

2. Name: Luke
    Pokémon Species: Chimchar
    Moves: Flame Wheel, Scratch, Fire Punch (egg move)
    Extra: Born from an egg, part of the Wigglytuff guild. Loves to help other members of the guild, and is very friendly.

#42 StormingCobra55, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  3. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

Just like that this RP is growing rapidly

4. What Did You Do To Snoke?

What Did You Do To Snoke? Previously Ratbag the Coward

Please see the above posts-we probably won't be accepted any more people turned into pokemon. That being said, there's quite a few who were on the beach. Maybe your character and @AnonymousTrainer could be found later on the beach. That being said, I don't really like the idea of a human turning into a fossil pokemon.

5. I edited the bio so that i was a Chimchar from the guild.

6. What Did You Do To Snoke?

What Did You Do To Snoke? Previously Ratbag the Coward

I think that should
    Oh okay, accepted.

We will now not be accepted new people.

7. I meant to include this in my bio, but Em (the Pichu) Has an ‘electricity overflow’ and sparks are always coming out of her electricity pouches, and they get stronger as she gets older.
    I don’t know how this slipped my mind X3

8. Spoink dies if it stops bouncing, so it should probably not be on the floor.

9. Jacksoneternal

Jacksoneternal Previously Breon

Nickname: blaze
    Pokemon: Growlithe
    Move: flamethrower, agility, flamewheel, fire fang
    Extra: aggressive, hot headed, but can deal with his problems and get the job done

10. I think this RP is closed now.

11. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

Yep, RIP