• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Great Exploration

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I've only played one Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Game, but I've seen what the series is capable of in other games!
In this rp, you will control a pokemon that has transformed from a human into the species you are. You will awake on a beach and begin to contact with others around you, who will make up as your friends. You'll make your way across to the top of the rocky mountain nearby, where there'll be a Wigglytuff Guild home to many different pokemon. Here, you'll get signed up with the leader, Wigglytuff and he will hire you as an exploration team, along with the many others that are there and have strange and interesting adventures. The explorers also recieve money and rewards from those who put up missions and the general goal is to make the world a better place. I've fused some of ideas for the starting guild from the games together.

Rules:
1. Follow all Pokecharms rules, as always
2. This means you cannot be a legendary or OP pokemon.
3. You have to be a basic pokemon, you'll get to evolve later. Apart from this, you can pretty much be any pokemon from any generation, excluding regional variants
4. Form:

Nickname:
Pokemon Species:
Extra:

Wigglytuff
He's been the leader of Wigglytuff's Guild for a very long time now. Pretty much the same one as in the Time, Darkness and Sky games.
Donovan
An old Gumshoos who is wishes to become the leader of the guild after Wigglytuff. He is going to run against him in an election. Normally Wigglytuff wins but Donovan has many supporters, including his large litter of Yungoos children.
Pellipper
Delievers mail-packages and cards to the members of the guild. Lives in a nest on the great Avariary next to the cliffs, to the left of the guild. He has a group of messangers, Wingulls, who live on the beach nearby.
Loudred and Exploud
They wake up all the explorer every day in the morning with their loud sounds
Dugtrio and Diglett
They surround the guild, trying to guard it, each day
Forretress
His powerful guns can be seen from a top of a tower built next to the guild
Sableye and Carbink
Shade (the Sableye) and Jewel (the Carbink) appear to be jewelers. They make, find and sell rare jewels and items at their shop.
Swanna and Chimeco
Swanna runs an Inn, which takes in stranded pokemon. She also serves food and drink at her restaurant, which Chimeco helps a lot with.
Stoutland
John, as he's called, has been here for years. He's had a family and now runs a store selling strange toys, with his children
Quagsire
During construction work, he helps prepare the land.
Conkeldurr and the Gurdurrs
They help build new extentions to the guild, including a small village that's being built around it.
Rockruff
A loner who's stayed in the guild despite being told he's worthless.
Azumarill
Runs the request counter, where job requests go.
Armaldo and Aggron
Armaldo was a former criminal who became very sorry for his actions. He was forgiven and joined the guild and now sells battle armour at his shop, with the help of Aggron, another former criminal.
Vanilluxe and the Vanillites
Sunday (Vanilluxe) and her daughters (the Vanillites) sell self-healing ice cream to her customers from her store
Minccino
Her role is to clean to guild, as head cleaner. She's accompanied by Grimers and a Surskit.
Alakazam and Xatu
A wise elder who has set up a tent who tells fortunes with his companion, Xatu.
Machamp
Trains pokemon for business in his dojo with many other fighting types.
Dunsparce
A shy guy who is waiting for someone to take him on an adventure
Klinklang
The main gear responsible for a clock tower in place next to the guild which tells them the time. He has many Klang friends who aid him in running the clock, which they are directly responsible for.
Galvantula
Webby, as he's called, aids Klinklang and the Klang at the clock tower
Nosepass
Guides lost adventurers in the right direction
Kecleon
Runs a shop which sells many rare items, including orbs. Also sells food. However, he demands that something rare be given for these items so it is effectively a swap shop.

And many more!
Rogues are criminals wanted by the guild to fulfill certain requests/missions. The guild is responsible for catching them once someone has posted their plea for help
Pancham and Jangmo-o
Pan (Pancham) was a member of the guild who became seperated after he failed examination put forward by Wigglytuff at the end of his trial session. You see, everyone has to go through this exam and they are expelled should they fail it. Pan was enraged and left the guild immediately, taking out many members of the guild on the way. He fled to a desert like area just over the cliffs. He proceeded into a canyon, where there was little life. He met Scalendo (Jangmo-o) here. Scalendo decieded to travel with Pan and they are known for attacking other pokemon in their journeys. A large fee has been put on them due to their list of crimes, such as stealing and killing other pokemon.
Octillery
Octavian, as he's called, left the guild a while ago. He was there as the main gun defence before Forretress was there. He left when he was not paid three days in a row. He was apparently bribed from an unknown source to leave the guild to go to a place known as 'the reservoir of diamonds,' a large lake in a cave somewhere beyond the great desert. On the way, he's killed a number of pokemon.
Honchkrow
Bandit, or 'The King of Thieves,' as he's called, is wanted for stealing many things from the guild through his group of Murkrows. The Murkrows are actually visitors to the guild and about half of them show up just to steal money and gems from the guild. The rest attack the guild. These attacks have been planned out by Bandit, once a member of the guild, now a rogue. Bandit resides in a place known as the 'Dark realm.' His right hand man is a Zoroark named Judas.
Persian
Somewhat of an ally to Bandit, is this clever cat. She is known for her band of Meowths, two of which work a shop at the Wigglytuff Guild. They are greedy and have been known for stealing money and gold and bringing them to their hideout.
Skarmory
This former armourer left the Guild when he was humiliated-he was accussed of selling armour that was weak at high prices for his own gain. This wasn't true. Skarmory then left the guild but not without damaging many of the homes pokemon had set up. He's wanted for this too, as a number of pokemon died.
Rhyperior
He's been drilling into the land of pokemon's homes in order to find rare oil to sell and is wanted for this.
Mr.Mime
Often nicknamed 'Mr.Crime' for his number of crimes. He has stolen seveal packages from the guild using his magicial powers. He's wanted by Pelliper and the Wingull gang, as well as a number of pokemon who have sent important packages to the guild's members.
Pyroar
The leader of a secret group of pokemon known as 'The Tribe' which live in the deep jungles beyond the great desert. The Tribe was created many years ago after Leon (The Pyroar) had a falling out with Wigglytuff and his associates. The Tribe have been accussed of attacking random members of the guild on their missions and stopping them from fulfilling it. Leon has a number of 'admins' who look after the Tribe as well. Leon seems to be heavily influenced by them.
Electrode
One of the leaders of a terrorist organisation known as 'Team Explosion.' His minions are the ones who have exploded several pokemon's homes in the past-both in the guild and in other settlements.
Luxray
He's from 'The Tribe,' but he mostly works alone. He tends to pick on the Wingull gangs, seeing them as weak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nickname: Salsa
Pokemon Species: Salandit
Moves: Poison Gas, Scratch, Ember
Extra:Shiny(If possible) Stubborn, Determined, Hasty

nickname: Rogg
pokemon species: Roggenrola
moves:Stealth Rock, Sandstorm, Nature power, Explosion (only uses in an emergency)
extra: look for him and find a friend and boy

H-hewwo?

Nickname: Salsa
Pokemon Species: Salandit
Moves: Poison Gas, Scratch, Ember
Extra:Shiny(If possible) Stubborn, Determined, Hasty
Accepted!
nickname: Rogg
pokemon species: Roggenrola
moves:Stealth Rock, Sandstorm, Nature power, Explosion (only uses in an emergency)
extra: look for him and find a friend and boy

H-hewwo?
Accepted!
Could I have a normal pokemon who acts as a guide?
Yes, but it would depend on what pokemon and what they will do as a guide.

I would like to perhaps ask if I could have more than one character (Assuming that there's only one character allowed if that's really the case), and also have my characters be more of antagonists or the bad guys simply. (Because sometimes, it's nice to have a baddie or two to make things more exciting and give a new flavor to the RP.)

I would like to perhaps ask if I could have more than one character (Assuming that there's only one character allowed if that's really the case), and also have my characters be more of antagonists or the bad guys simply. (Because sometimes, it's nice to have a baddie or two to make things more exciting and give a new flavor to the RP.)
I do plan on making antagonists. I need to update the first post with characters called 'rogues' who are wanted by the guild for some crime they've committed. Tell me your idea and i'll consider it.

Updated the first post with information on known rogues. Will continue to update the first post with more potential rogues to go out and find/attack. I'll make the RP and post a link to it when i've finished the list.

I'll give some brief information about my antagonist before putting in the bios since I might need to go to class soon for a bit. (Note: I will be having a Ditto that will be in the Guild, as the Cubchoo is going to be somewhere else. Now, the Ditto can't be transforming into the cool legendary Pokémon and other things for various reasons which I'll be getting into as soon as possible.)

Cubchoo-
He was known as Frost to most guild members before suddenly disappearing from the Guild when his team was about to undertake a highly dangerous and arduous mission in hopes of obtaining the item the team's leader desired with a blazing passion. No one knows why he was gone, but it is up to the Guild to find out and perhaps maybe even bring him back if he is forgiven.

I'll give some brief information about my antagonist before putting in the bios since I might need to go to class soon for a bit. (Note: I will be having a Ditto that will be in the Guild, as the Cubchoo is going to be somewhere else. Now, the Ditto can't be transforming into the cool legendary Pokémon and other things for various reasons which I'll be getting into as soon as possible.)

Cubchoo-
He was known as Frost to most guild members before suddenly disappearing from the Guild when his team was about to undertake a highly dangerous and arduous mission in hopes of obtaining the item the team's leader desired with a blazing passion. No one knows why he was gone, but it is up to the Guild to find out and perhaps maybe even bring him back if he is forgiven.
Wait so are you saying that you want two characters who are already in the guild?

One's still in the guild while the other was formerly in the guild. (The one that is in the guild is working as a broker that sells some help and assets to others to assist them with missions and such.)

Nickname: Z
Pokemon Species: Porygon-Z
Moves: Zap Cannon, psychic, Signal beam, Tri-Attack
Extra: He is the tech expert around the guide. He is working on a way for pokemon to automatically get quests, but it's still under development. In the mean time, Z leads and teaches new trainees.

Nickname: Z
Pokemon Species: Porygon-Z
Moves: Zap Cannon, psychic, Signal beam, Tri-Attack
Extra: He is the tech expert around the guide. He is working on a way for pokemon to automatically get quests, but it's still under development. In the mean time, Z leads and teaches new trainees.
Hold on a minute! Are you aquaman?

Nickname: Augustus
Pokemon Species: Litten
Moves: Ember | Scratch | Lick | Growl
Extra: While he still retains a few memories from his time as a human, they're all incredibly vague. He doesn't really like to talk about it either way, and he's generally very stoic in his emotions. But once he befriends someone, a very loving and brotherly side reveals itself to them.

Last edited:

GackGack27

Previously JC499
Nickname: Jack
Pokemon Species: Meowth
Moves: BubbleBeam (gen. 1 TM), Thunder, Fury Swipes, Iron Tail
Extra: Hates Pichu, HootHoot, and Rowlet evolution lines

Nickname: Augustus
Moves: Ember | Scratch | Lick | Growl
Extra: While he still retains a few memories from his time as a human, they're all incredibly vague. He doesn't really like to talk about it either way, and he's generally very stoic in his emotions. But once he befriends someone, a very loving and brotherly side reveals itself to them.
Accepted!
Nickname: Jack
Pokemon Species: Meowth
Moves: BubbleBeam (gen. 1 TM), Thunder, Fury Swipes, Iron Tail
Extra: Hates Pichu, HootHoot, and Rowlet evolution lines
Accepted!

Nickname: Pablo (Human name), Prince (Pokemon name)
Pokemon Species: Piplup
Moves: Pound, Bubble, Peck, Water Sport
Extra: None

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Nickname:Crimson
Age: In Pokemon years he is one years old, he just hatched out of his egg.
Moves: Heat Wave, Body Slam, Crunch and Ember
Extra: a literal scaredy cat

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Ok I'll make a different bio
Nickname:Razor
Pokemon Species: Bulbasaur
Moves: Energy Ball, Sludge Bomb, Skull Bash, Tackle
Extra: N/A

This seems cool! Mind if I join?

NICKNAME|| Em
POKEMON|| Pichu
AGE|| 7 in Pokémon years (not entirely sure if its a thing X3)
MOVES|| Thunder Shock, Tackle, Scratch
EXTRA|| I’d prefer if she wasn’t a human. Is that ok?

This seems cool! Mind if I join?

NICKNAME|| Em
POKEMON|| Pichu
AGE|| 7 in Pokémon years (not entirely sure if its a thing X3)
MOVES|| Thunder Shock, Tackle, Scratch
EXTRA|| I’d prefer if she wasn’t a human. Is that ok?
Since she's not going to have been transformed from a human, would it be possible if this Pichu could be a member of the guild established already?

May be a bit late, but it looks fun!
Nickname: Fizz
Pokemon Species: Amaura
Moves: Powder Snow, Icy Wind, Growl, Thunder Wave
Extra: A very nervous and shy human that turned into an Amaura, becoming even more nervous after realizing what happened. An expert in detecting weather and magic tricks.

May be a bit late, but it looks fun!
Nickname: Fizz
Pokemon Species: Amaura
Moves: Powder Snow, Icy Wind, Growl, Thunder Wave
Extra: A very nervous and shy human that turned into an Amaura, becoming even more nervous after realizing what happened. An expert in detecting weather and magic tricks.
We aren't having human turned pokemon anymore. But we are having pokemon that are just born as pokemon and live at the guild! Because Fizz is a fossil pokemon , he/she would be rarer to find too.