• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Saba felt weird talking to Daemon. It was like meeting up with a long lost friend he hadn't seen in so long. Daemon spoke a if they had been best friends for life ,but as far as Saba was aware he didn't know any morgrem. "You seem pretty energetic! Nice to have you aboard!" Saba said excitedly. Saba watched him sign his name so elegantly, "He seems nice. Super friendly. He seems super excited about life. I bet he will be a super useful member of the team. Atleast I hope" Saba thought to himself.

Helios.

Previously RisingGarchomps
"It's good to be here." Daemon stated as he looked Saba in the eyes. "I had thought this had been only a small project when I read your flyer...but it's looking to be a larger entity. Maybe we'll go far with this." He grinned at him showing his sharp and slippery teeth. "So er...what's my first job?"

(An unknown area on the edge of a jungle)

Lucia sat around the large bonfire developing in the centre of the encampment. She had been reassured by the Hawlucha that he was not going to hurt her in anyway. He approached her and sat down next to her. He got out a packet of marshmallows and offered her a freshly heated smore. She took it from him cautiously and ate it. She was surprised by his hospitality.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Someone who is here to help you, or at least for the time being." He replied with a Latin American/Spanish sounding accent. "I'm not your enemy, amigo."

"Amigo? You could have...killed me."

"You are wrong hissing Ekans. I am not the owner of this encampment. I came across it a month ago. Looks like this place was abandoned by a pokemon who was some sort of bounty hunter or poacher for the Organisation ages ago. You having nothing to fear, amigo, i'm a traveller, a survivor like you. We are incredibly similar you know. You're lost out here, no idea what path you will take."

"Lost? How do y-"

"I can tell your type. You have no food. Clearly, you came from a poor family. You're on the run. It's clear from the pace you ran and how you ran into the jungle, a place, like me, you are exploring or, well, using as some sort of shortcut to get somewhere. Then there's this." In his hands was the Team Haisha flyer.

"Give that...give that back!" Lucia yelped. "I was supposed to go there!"

"So you ARE on the run. I knew it was true. The Organisation which based itself not far from here...it was brutal. I saw the worst of it. They forced you out from one of their settlements, yes?"

"Yes..." She could not believe he had worked her out so quickly.

"My stage name was 'El Libre'. I used to work in their cities. You see, several decades ago I was a world famous wrestler, preforming in various cities around the world, including in areas the Organisation controlled. Ah yes, I was pretty good. My catchphrase before entering the ring was 'the Sky's NOT the limit!' I was a world champion for at least...30 odd years!!! I'm sure you've heard of me."

Lucia shook her head. "They had wrestling?" She stared into Libre's old wrinkles and guessed he was about 60 or 70 now.

"Indeed they did. They made it a great show. I was up against various opponents during my time so i'm battle-hardened! I faced the great 'Goliath', a Haryiama Sumo-wrestler. They said I couldn't do it but I beat him! Ya know, you remind me of my best amigo I had when I was young. He was a Litten, a young cat Pokémon just like you. He was weak and shy on the outside but deep down he had the heart of a tiger. In fact, by the time we were done growing up and moving away from each other, we saw each other again in the ring. He had evolved all the way into an Incineroar and took the name 'El Tigre', like he was mocking me! He was a formidable opponent and took me down easily! Like me, he was a survivor and he had hardened up. I soon requested a match and beat him, getting the title of world champion back! It was quite the charade!"

Lucia looked at El Libre like she expected his words to mean something directly to her story, but it looked like she would need more time to apply the metaphor. She realised that this guy wasn't as bad as she thought. Maybe he could help her get to Team Haisha's hideout.

"MHmmm!" Saba said exchanging sharp tooth grins. When Daemon talked about missions, "Ugggh Were still just a newly formed team today. Tomorrow should be a good day to have missions. With all of our members we could easily split up into two groups ,and take on two missions at once. Two pidgeys with one geodude. Today is sort of a get together day. It's kinda strange fighting alongside a bunch of strangers you don't even know" Saba said.

(This is slightly back in time from current posts)
Sheepish walked into the door. A storm of sound came crashing toward him. There were so many people. And he knew none of them. He looked around and started getting nervous again. He had to get this over with so he could go somewhere peaceful. He noticed a clipboard, and made a beeline for it. Quickly signing his name, he then went upstairs to get away from the commotion, dodging a rockruff coming down at the same time. He then propped himself in the corner and put up a lightscreen, as his nerves were peaking. He then sat there shuddering in the corner, protected in the corner by his lightscreen, feeling a little more secure.

Saba saw the ampharos sign his name. Hisato was happy to have yet again another member ,and like the he ran upstairs. Perhaps he wanted to pick a room in advanced. There were plenty of bedrooms up stairs so Saba assumed he had went up there to pick the one he wanted. Saba didn't mind which rooms they picked as his room had his name written on the door. Saba did feel eventually he would need to get some paint or something they could use to write their names on their doors ,or put a sign on their door if they would rather go that route. Either way Saba was happy to see the team grow.

Faust watched the Ampharos run upstairs and came to the same assumption Saba did (that he was picking a room). Making the decision to do the same, they nodded a farewell to Louis, then hovered up to the second floor.

Entering one of the unclaimed rooms toward the back end of the house, they took the time to inspect every corner and floorboard in search of any glaring problems like a ceiling leak or holes in the walls. Finding no obvious flaws, they then took a glance at the bed. It was on the smaller side, but as a smaller Pokémon that generally stayed immobile while asleep Faust considered it a good match. Earlier, they had spied some of the others scrunching their noses as they entered the house, possibly due to some lingering stench; they considered it lucky that they didn't have a strong sense of smell like some of the mammalian Pokémon, and thus would be able to sleep without much fuss.

The room itself was a bit bland, walls covered in a blotchy paint job and windows foggy with neglect. Having grown up in a forest, it was a bit uncomfortable to have no vegetation in sight. Nevertheless, it was the place Faust would be staying for the foreseeable future, and that made it worth investing in. Perhaps after their first mission, they could use some of the money to decorate a bit. A few plants here and there, maybe a leaf rug or a banner made of pretty cloth... They could probably store some of their books and field notes in the closet as well, once they could find the time to visit Duskull.

Overall, the future wasn't looking so bad. They inspected their wings for a quick moment, then settled down into the bed, keeping an ear out for any loud voices in case Saba decided to make an announcement.

Helios.

Daemon scooted to the side as he saw the Ampharos then walked towards Saba. "Where's my room at? What are the beds like here?"

(Meanwhile)

Lucia looked at El Libre. He wasn't as bad as she thought he was. He was telling her tales of his childhood whilst offering her food, which she desperately needed. They had some laughs as well and she genuinely thought he was a friend to be trusted.

"Listen kiddo, I gotta get back on the road tomorrow. I've got to find more bounty hunter encampments in this area. I'm going to make this place a free area for wild pokemon." He announced.

"Sounds good." Lucia nodded.

"I think I can help you get to the place you need to be. The journey to your destination is not too far now."

Lucia looked down at her battered body. One of her legs seemed broken but it appeared El Libre had bandaged her up. "I can...barely walk now."

"I know. Those punks got you bad in the legs. I think I know what I must do. I'll carry you, amigo, across the hills and the base of the mountain range and back through part of the desert. We'll reach that location in no time. Just got to work out whether or not this 'Team Haisha' are scamming us or not. They could be tricking you into-"

"No, I don't think so." She shook her head. "They can't be. Not with a name like that."

"Then it's settled, I will gathered the resources we need and the food and-"

"I don't need too much of your help. You've been kind to me, kind to me enough. I wont need food. I can find some in the house."

"You're right, surely they'll be kind to everyone and give out free food...Listen kid, I never got your real name, it's been great having you."

"It's Lucia. Thanks for the hospitality. I couldn't have survived if you hadn't beaten those gangs to pulp. I came from a more troubled background. Those folks were allied with the Organisation, who murdered my family. I grew up isolated and on my own, I think I can cope now without you. I see what I need to do." This was the most she had said to the Hawlucha.

"Why it's my pleasure. Say, you shouldn't use your actual name whilst you are in the Haisha house. Spies of the Organisation might be there and they might catch onto you."

"Pretend to be someone I'm not?"

"Yes."

"Bedrooms? beds? The bedrooms are all upstairs. The beds are alright. I snagged a great deal. Got tons of beds for cheap. In pretty good condition too. They ain't dirty ,and they are kinda soft. Much softer than laying in a cave with stalagmites. As for which room is yours... Honestly. Whichever room you want ,and hasn't been claimed yet" Saba said propping his feet on the table. WIthin moments he lost his balance and nearly fell back ,but he managed to catch himself. He let out a small sigh after doing so.

Helios.

"Ah, that sounds excellent, my friend. Where I come from, our beds are barely what you other Pokémon would call 'confortable'. They're supported with wood and tree leaves and there's barely any Wooloo or Mareep cotton on them. I shall go and critique them." Daemon announced this and immediately flew up the stairs to check out the bedrooms. He would investigate as many rooms as he could, even ones that were to be full.

(In the encampment...)

After much silence, Lucia began to speak to El Libre. "When I used to work for the Organisation...they made me wear a weird black tuxedo. They said it was for business reasons...I hated it, so I burnt it...they went after me when that happened...but they stopped caring after a while...and I was left with pieces of fabric on my fur...they were so itchy for a while but I got used to them...they started calling me 'Tux'. They said it was a codename I was to use as an agent. Luckily, I didn't get to use it much...the Organisation collapsed rather quickly!"

El Libre stared at her. "That's it! You'll take the name 'Tux'. Don't tell them your real name, only if you're cornered! You can tell them you're a tough gangster from another part of the world! You won't need to speak, just blend in with the background! And if they force you to do anything, make them pay! Don't give in! They're not going to be like the Organisation!"

He got up and lifted Lucia high in the air. "Well, there's only one thing to do, amigo. I must take you over base of these mountains and down towards this building you are trying to get to."

Tony was currently leaving home to go to the HQ, wondering if he would even be let in, after all this was his first time even seeing one of these places never mind going to enroll there. As he began to approach the building he was getting anxious and began to have a thought, "What will happen once i go inside?", it was a thought that intrigued him for the entire trip, only getting stronger as he got closer. He eventually got to the building after a couple hours of traveling, taking out a snack before trying to enter the building.

"Mhmm!" Saba said in response to what Daemon said about the beds. Saba spent a good portion of his life living in caves sleeping on cold hard rock floors so he understood what Daemon was talking about. Saba let out a yawn as he was planning on going to his room ,but before he could he noticed someone was trying to come inside. Saba then walked over and decided to greet them, "Welcome! I'm guessing you come here to join the team?" Saba asked inquisitively. He looked at the the Charjabug curious so see whether he came to join the team.

Helios.

As night engulfed the jungle, El Libre found himself marching across a desolate land with a wounded cat in his arms. Where had life taken him? It didn't matter now, as he trudged under the fog of darkness. He avoided every encounter with wild mountain Pokémon he saw. Certain rock and ground types were eager to throw the pair off the course of their journey. Bruised and battered, they descended from the base of the mountain and entered a large desert area. Most of the Pokémon were sleeping here, so they got off lightly. Now, the Hawlucha paced through a large field like area. Not much to see here. They continued. The former world-champion wrestler found himself stepping through boggy grounds. It took them several hours to get out of the sticky mud. Finally, miles and miles away, they did it. Out of the bog, they saw a forest leading to more cliffs and another desert. They continued pacing through hardships until they saw a building in the distance coming towards them on the horizon as they marched through the plains below the cliffs.

"We're...almost there." El Libre commented. "This journey's been long, but we're going to make it. I know we can do this."

"It's...not worth it..." Was the response from Lucia, now under her pseudonym, 'Tux'.

"It is. I'm telling you it is. If we can't do it, then my names...not Diego-Antonio."

Tux jumped and stared back at El Libre. "Diego-Antonio?!"

"Yes miss, it is my real name. I should have told you before. We all have alter-egos. Mine was under the guise of someone strong back in the day but I was really just a poor farmer's son. Mind you, amigo, 'El Libre' rolls off the tongue more than 'Diego-Antonio' ! Hahaha!" He laughed before sighing. It was clear his confidence had been lost.

"No. You ARE strong! Real strong! You saved me!"

"Well I-"

"You did!" She shouted. "I don't deserve to have you! Listen, will you come with me into the house? I think you should join Team Haisha with me. After all, we've become the best of friends in the last day!"

Diego-Antonio, alias 'El Libre', considered this offer. The rest of his life was going to be about retiring and finding old bounty hunter's encampments. But a change of scenery could be nice. As an old timer, his advice and experience could be considered valuable in the right hands. It looked like Tux was not going to stand up for herself so she also needed a partner to watch over her at least at the start. Yes, he saw it now, El Libre, the old mangled caretaker, sitting in the centre of the first floor room like some wise sage crossed with a bouncer.

At least, this is what he thought when the pair could see the house near them, the entirety of its design close up.

Tony was a bit nervous about this, would they let him join, and would he even get along with his teammates? He then nervously told Saba, "I am Tony, my parents sent me here so i could join Team Haisha, im a bit of a nerd so i could help with any sort of electrical work or computers. If i need to sign an application or something may I have one please?"

"A nerd? Electrical work? Computers?" Saba said confused. Electrical things confused Saba. He liked simple things like kyanite or celestite. Having another electric mon on the team couldn't hurt. After thinking about it for a moment he smiled ,and looked down at Tony, "Sounds good to me! Welcome aboard Tony! You can just sign your name over there" Saba said pointing towards the roster. Saba still couldn't believe this many mon showed up to join his team. He was purely grateful for the oppertunity he had been given. He definitely didn't want to waste the opportunity he had. The question now was how was this large team going to function?

Tony was... suprised to say the least seeing how easy it actually was to join the team, it was both strange, and quite a relief as he didn't want to have to walk for another 2 hours to get back home. He then signed his name on the board, and went to explore the HQ of Team Haisha, excited to see what was in store for him.

Helios.

El Libre marched up towards the building. He felt tired and worn out. He was covered in bruises from the wild Pokémon that had attempted to attack him and Tux in the wilderness and in the mountains. He staggered over, his strides getting shorter and shorter.

"Come...on...we're almost...there..." He heard from the cat Pokémon in his arms. But he couldn't do it. He fell to the floor, onto his knees. At that point, both Tux and El Libre blacked out.

-

(Past dusk, after all the introductions)

Tux awoke. She was breathing, face up. She looked into the sky to get a sense of the time. It was well past the evening and the night sky, apart from being filled with darkness, was lit up by many constellations of stars above her. She looked up then managed to carefully stand up. She still felt weak. Her leg was killing her. But the pain seemed to have eased a bit. As she took more paces around, the pain suddenly disappeared. She tore off the bandages on her body and legs. She looked up to see the height of the Team Haisha building. There wasn't too much sound coming from it now, not to her, though she anticipated that her ears could have been blocked with earwax or some other material. She wandered to the front of the building. How had she been left at the back? When El Libre collapsed due to exhaustion, he was with her at the front. The only guess was that he had placed her there to get her out of harms way. She half expected her to be lying on a bed near the Hawlucha but that sadly was not the case. As she wandered round to the front, she saw that El Libre was gone and that there was a tiny faint pool of blood where he had been. Was he okay? Where was he? She looked at the door. No chance of getting in at this time of day. She perceived the door to probably be locked. He must be inside. What had they done to him? That's it. The Team Haisha advert was a scam. They'd probably have beat him, the gangsters posing for the Organisation. That's what she assumed instantly, that there was foul play here. She paced a bit. What was she to do? If it were a trap, she'd be dead anyway. But she needed to save El Libre. He was a friend in need after all and she needed to repay the hospitality he gave her. That's it, she thought, i'm going to have to do this by stealth, to break in.

And with that, she ran towards the back of the building, picked up a rock on the ground, lifted in the air and threw it in the direction of the nearest window.

~That night...~

Feeling restless for some reason Saba just couldn't sleep. Maybe he'd go down stairs and get a midnight snack like a quartz stone. As he sluggishly walked around he saw the weirdest thing on the floor. A hawlucha found his way inside ,and passed out, "I'm right there with you buddy as soon as I grab a snacky... wait what?! Hawlucha on my floor?!?!" Saba said as he ran over to it, "your not dead are you? Say yes if your dead ,or no if your still alive" Saba said repeatedly poking the hawlucha's face. Looking back Saba felt silly asking if the hawlucha was dead cause unconcious pokémon don't talk ,and the only dead mon that talked were ghost types. Saba struggled to push it over. As soon as he managed to roll it on it's back he poked it again, "It kinda looks like hes breathing ,but I'm not sure?" Saba said. Saba continued poking the face of the unconscious pokémon hoping it would eventually wake up.

Last edited:

Helios.

El Libre opened his eyes. "Oh my...Arceus…" He coughed loudly and a splatter of sick and blood came out. "I'm...here...for...Team Ha-" He coughed again. "I'm wounded...wild pokemon...need...bed...give...medicine..." He crawled a few inches towards Saba, the Hawlucha still cowering towards him on the floor. "I beg you...i'm waiting for an amigo...I need...to last...a bit longer..."

Daemon rushed downstairs at the noise. He had thoroughly inspected the rooms before going to bed that night but the noise downstairs kept him awake. "What's going on here?!" He exclaimed as he saw the Hawlucha on the floor. The Hawlucha's stomach and back had a large black and obvious bruise. Upon seeing it and the blood being coughed up Daemon froze. He thought that this building was filled with 'good' people, people he could manipulate. But seeing the fragility of the Hawlucha on the floor, a Pokémon that is normally strong in the wild, he paused to think. Maybe these Pokémon were used to more hardship than he previously thought. Anyway, he'd have to be shown to be helping in order to appear good. At this thought, Daemon ran towards Saba and El Libre.

"Looks like this Hawlucha is wounded!" Daemon shouted for all to hear.

"Wait what!? Beds? Medicine? I don't know who Amigo is ,but you look hurt! I can't lift you by myself your too heavy" Saba said attempting to lift the hawlucha up. Daemon soon arrived asking questions which was fair enough since Saba was struggling to lift a wounded hawlucha, "I'm so glad your here! I can't lift him up by myself! Hes almost twice my weight" Saba exclaimed. "I got plenty rooms upstairs. But I can't even carry him across the room let alone up a flight if stairs. Can you help me out?" Saba asked.

Louis was sound asleep in one of the beds upstairs, it was a while since he actually slept on a proper bed so he always enjoyed the chance to sleep somewhere genuinely comfortable... or more comfortable than back home. Louis reluctantly awoke to the sound of one of his fellow recently added members call out for everyone, the Mawile slowly got out of bed and rubbed his eyes. "What the hell's the big idea waki-..." Before Louis finished his sentence, he saw Saba and Daemon alongside what looked like a wounded Hawlucha. "What the hell?" He asked as he immediately walked over to help out with carrying him. "Can you hear us, pal?" He asked so he was sure the Hawlucha was still conscious.

Helios.

"It appears this guy is wounded! Maybe the dangerous Pokémon outside did this to him!" Daemon exclaimed. "We need to get him to a bed right away! What do you say, Saba?!" Daemon yelled as he started to try and lift him. He turned his head to notice Louis. "You there! Come help us, kid! This guy's injured and needs a bed! If we all lift him up at the same time, he won't be so heavy!"

El Libre's body wasn't too heavy. Although he had eaten more in recent years, his training had burnt most of it off. As a result, the Hawlucha that was on the floor appeared old and droopy, like he was melting away. It wouldn't take much to lift such a dilapidated Pokémon. A larger Pokémon like a Machoke or Conkeldurr or even Bouffulant or Tauros could easily lift this wrestling champion. In his prime, he'd have been harder to lift, as his body would have put up natural resistance to being lifted due to his wrestling experience. However, this was not the case now. Since the Morgrem, Sableye and Mawile were fairly small Pokémon, their combined strength should be enough to lift the Pokémon.

As Saba heard Louis come down he was at a loss of words for what to tell him. Daemon was quick to respond, "Uuuggh" Saba muttered as the two talked. Then Daemon asked him what to do, "first I need to grab a reviver seed then we need to take him upstairs ,and put him in an empty bedroom" Saba said before running down stairs. Saba had a stash of reviver seeds secretly stashed away. Taking one ,and hiding the seeds away. He ran back upstairs. Saba placed El Libre's wings over his chest ,and stuck his little arms between El Libre's arms clutched his hands together as he attempted to carry the upper torso. He rested El Libre's head on his shoulder so not to cause neck damage. "I need one of you to lift him by the legs ,and the other to carefully lift his lumbar area" Saba said grunting as he partially lifted him.

Helios.

"Fair enough. I'm not strong enough to lift him from both legs. I'll go with part of his body." He started to lift him on that side before looking at Louis. "Can you get the legs? Maybe use that thing to help you?" He briefly pointed at the large jaw thing coming from the arm on the Mawile's back before attempting to lift El Libre's back with both his hands barely able to lift that part up even slightly. "We can do this!" The Morgrem's hair then flapped around the body to support it. He knew he'd have to use this clever biological feature at some point and he knew how the hair became wilder and wilder as Impidimp grew up, developing until it became a Grimmsnarl. Unfortunately, he was NOT a Grimmsnarl, but he could at least use the strong hair, which had a mind of its own, to aid him.

"We might need more people." Daemon muttered under his breath. He hoped this wouldn't be taken as a more negative thing.

El Libre made a loud breathing noise. "Tha..nk…" His voice disintegrated.

Tony woke up from the ruckus going on downstairs, wondering what the heck was going on down there, whatever it was there were a lot of people down there so it could be serious, so he went down to check it out. When he got downstairs he was still a bit drowsy, but he could see perfectly fine now, seeing an unconscious Hawlucha on the ground with some of the other team members trying to bring him upstairs, he quickly shouted "What's going on here!?"

Saba looked at the confused Charjabug, "uuugghh... mhmm! Hey Tony! can you find a vacant room and open the door for us?" Saba asked. He then looked at the Hawlucha wondering how they were going to get it upstairs. He reluctantly knew they would have to do it the hard was as in lift him all the way upstairs and to the room. Saba wondered how and why he came here? Who would leave a injured mon here like this? Did this Hawlucha come here by himself? Questions Saba wanted the answers too ,but first he would have to get him to a vacant room.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
(OOC: Geez Louise, I haven’t replied to this in a while. Pretend Fang was sleeping lol)

Fang woke groggily, pushing herself upright with her forepaws. There was a commotion going on downstairs, which was probably why she’d woken up. Like, who else in their right mind would get up at this hour?

The Rockruff padded down the stairs quietly, surveying the scene below. It seemed an injured Hawlucha had collapsed on the doorstep. Not so dissimilar to what had happened with her and Yamato, actually. “Hey!” Fang called down. “You guys need help getting him up the stairs?”

Tony was suprised his first job would be... opening a door, but there was an unconsious pokemon on the floor so it made sense. He went back upstairs and found a vacant room for the Hawlucha, he opened the door and made sure that everything in the room was in check. He then yelled downstairs, "Got that room opened for ya!"

Saba turned to Fang, "uuugghh... Yeah! We could use an additional helper to lift hawlucha. With this many mon helping we can get him up surely I bet!" Saba said turning his eyes back towards El Libre, "On the count of three let's try and lift him! Oooone! Twooooo!! Theeeeee!!!" Saba said as he began lifting the upper torso. Saba was going to need a snack when all this is done. For now Saba maintained focus on the task.

Helios.

As Saba counted to three, Daemon lifted with all his might part of the bottom half of the Hawlucha's body. Even with the force of just Saba and Daemon, El Libre's body ascended into the air. "I think we can do this!" Daemon shouted as he pointed to the stairs. "Let's get him up, as quickly as possible!" He looked at the Rockruff. "Help us!"

Yes that's it, Daemon thought. If we got everybody involved, this guy could get into a bed and get some sleep. Because Daemon was one of the ones who had rescued the Hawlucha and subsequently helped lift him, the Morgrem thought that there would of course be plenty of praise for him as the heroic leadership he would give across during this exercise. Perhaps then this bunch of misfits would follow him!

(Before Tux goes over to the window)

The Purrloin would awake just at this instant. She spend a few hours just trying to get up. Her legs were killing her.

"Not to boast, but I dunno my back jaw's strength, so if I tried to use it, I feel like I might make his injury worse." Louis said as he immediately used his hands to grab the Hawlucha's legs and help his fellow peers take him upstairs. The Mawile was still surprised at all the events that transpired shortly after he arrived, he thought these events would likely make them known for better or worse, but right now, he focused on helping the Hawlucha who looked as if he was knocking on death's door.

As they placed him in the bed Saba took out the reviver seed ,and attempted to put the seed in the Hawlucha's mouth. He then hopped down and took a few steps back ,and waited to see if El Libre was going to make a full recovery. Looking back Saba felt kind of silly for not giving El Libre the reviver seed sooner. Perhaps if he had given El Libre the reviver seed when he found him passed out on the ground they could have avoided lifting him up the stairs."I probably could have done that sooner... ah well... A quick snacky ,and I'm off to bed" Saba thought to himself.

Faust had been sleeping through all the commotion; as a bug-type, their sense of sound (like their smell) was muted in comparison to some of the others. Nevertheless, they heard it loud and clear as something crashed through the window. Startled from their slumber, they quickly twitched awake and looked around for the source of the sound. Broken glass was scattered around the base of the window, and the moonlight shone on the culprit: a rock sitting innocently on the floor. Hesitantly, they moved toward the window, unsure if this was some child's prank, or an attempt at a burglary.

Helios.

Daemon stood in El Libre's room, the one the Hawlucha had been carefully placed in. The Hawlucha lay, still paralysed in place, but his eyes were open and he was watching Daemon with suspicion. "Th..ank…" He coughed. "you..."

"My pleasure." Daemon responded.

"I came...with a friend...she is coming....she talked of...a Morgrem like you...and..."

"Listen here, old man!" Daemon approached him. "When you're fully recovered...you will speak highly of me, alright?! It was I after all who saved you and not the others."

The Hawlucha scowled at him. "You..." He pointed at the Morgrem. He had realised that Daemon was the Morgrem Lucia had been on about in their discussions. "Begone!!!" And at that, Daemon, switched off the lights, and headed to bed. He wasn't going to stay up any longer. El Libre fell asleep too.

(Elsewhere...)

Tux saw the lights go on and off and then when the coast was clear and the darkness was confirmed, she tossed a stone towards a window at the back of the building. The glass went flying everywhere with a great 'smash!' in Faust's room at the back. She had to do this, she thought, as she was not strong enough to lift the window open. She sneaked up to the wall and started climbing up, firstly by using some bins as a launching pad, she used her durable claws to slowly climb up. Once she had gotten up to the broken glass, she looked inside to see if there was anyone there. She tried to move in as stealthily as possible. Standing at the top of the window approaching carefully in the room, she saw Faust, and started running towards the nearest piece of furniture to hide behind so that the Shedinja could not find her.

Saba headed out of El Libre's room. Daemon was watching over him so Saba assumed he was in good hands. He then began walking down the hallway ,and headed towards the stairs as he still wanted to get some 'snackys'. Before he could head downstairs he heard a smash. It kinda sounded like a pot or a vase. Saba stomped his foot down upset before walking over to the room the noise occured. He opened the door ,and saw Faust by the window, "What happened? Are you okay? What bro-" Saba said pausing as he saw the window glass on the ground as well as the outline of the broken window, "You didn't do that did you?" Saba asked curiously.

Faust shook their head nervously. "I woke up and the window was broken," they explained. Out of the corner of their eye they spotted a flicker of movement, but they dismissed it as merely the moonlight glinting off the shards of glass. They pointed at the rock. "It looks like this was the cause."

Last edited:
Saba walked over knocking small glass fragments off the rock before picking it up, "Guess we gotta clean this mess before I can have my snacky" Saba thought to himself. Saba walked out of the room for a moment to grab a small bag and a broom. He came back relatively quickly sweeping up the shards in a pile and scooping them into the bag. After tying the bag he looked at "Do you have any idea who might do this?" Saba asked. He climbed up on the window sill and looked outside. Sticking his head out the broken window he looked around to see no potential culprit outside. Whoever did it was no longer outside. Saba had no clue who might have done it.

Helios.

Daemon went into his dormitory, the one he had apparently picked himself. He was about to tuck into his bed safe and sound when he heard the crackling sound of the window breaking. It was quite faint on his end because the thick materials of the wall and door yet Daemon heard it extremely well since his room was quite close to Faust's. He turned on the light and carefully peered out of his door. "What...is going on?" He muttered. It could be burglary he thought. But they had had the lights on only a second ago, so why would they steal when they knew there could be pokemon inside, and what's more, why do it when there were so many in one small space? It could be like breaking into Fort Knox if there were so many able bodied Pokémon making their home here. He took great interest in the event and crept more towards the room. He saw it as an opportunity once more to prove himself as a superior commander.

Tux closed her mouth. She didn't even breathe. Not a single breath came out of her as she stood, arms side by side, still, stiller than a Pokémon frozen from the move Blizzard. She listened to the conversation between Faust and Saba. If she was caught, she would pay dearly for her actions, she thought. Currently though, she was trying to work out what part of the house she was in. She seemed to be in some kind of bedroom. Was this the Shedinja's room or the Sableye's room? The Sableye looked like he was the one on the poster Tux had originally found back in the city. She waited for a large amount of time in the position she was in. She thought to herself where exactly that pamphlet was now because that could save her. It was in fact in the talons of the Hawlucha, El Libre, who had passed out and was now in the adjacent room. Now she had that worked out she looked at where she was hid. She was behind a large wooden cupboard with several ornaments and furniture in front with only a small passageway across the area next to the wall to get in. A large set of beanbags covered up the other side and so the only way out in the narrow area was the way she came in. She was quite surprised at how fast she had dashed in. It was clearly not the last time she'd use that trick. Now, she waited, and tried not to make a sound...

...Until she stepped firmly on a piece of glass which had flown across the room to where she was.

"CRACKLE!" The sound made and Tux gasped as her foot dug into it. The pain was unbearable. She made a sound. "Aaaah!" As the noise resonanted across the room, she realised that she had involuntarily given off her location.

Faust twitched at the scream and quickly sent out a Will-o-Wisp to illuminate the room. "We know you're there," they said into the empty air. "You picked the wrong house to break into." When no one came out, they sighed. "Listen, we have a big day tomorrow. If you come out now, we'll let you go, right?" They glanced over to Saba for backup.

Saba began questioning whether or not a mon was actually in the room. Saba's will-o-wisp helped brighten the room considerably. It didn't matter much to Saba considering he was used to dark places what with him spending a large majority of his life growing up in a dark cave. The added light was still a nice touch though. He walked around. Looking by darkened corners. Saba wasn't entirely sure someone could be in the room. He looked over at Faust with a confused look before continuing his search. He then decided to try look under the bed. He peeped under the bed ,and began looking around for any mon hiding under the bed. If Saba was an unwelcomed guest that would probably be the first place he would hide. That or behind a dresser or in a cabinet.

As Saba checked under the bed ,but saw nothing. So he checked behind the cupboard ,and he couldn't believe what he saw! a pokémon! well he saw the eyes of a pokémon as well as the silhouette standing behind the cupboard, "I see you! Come on out burgelar we don't need no trouble around here!" Saba said jumping back as he watched carefully.

Last edited:

Helios.

Tux creeped out behind the cupboard at the back swiftly. She thought the coast was clear but saw the eyeballs of Saba looking at her. She squeaked loudly before rushing off towards the door, but she tripped over and fell to the floor, her back facing everyone. The Purrloin was in a right mess.

Then the door open and the Purrloin became even more trapped. Before her was a Morgrem. It was Daemon. "What's this? A thief? A crook?" He looked down amazed at the Purrloin in front of him. He offered her a hand. As she bent up towards him he noticed a distinct pattern on her chest. Daemon flinched. Purrloin let out a loud gasp.

"You!" Daemon yelled.

"You!!" Tux responded.

"We've met before!" Daemon announced.