• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon Sun and Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Anyways, Back On Topic...)
"Yeah, I Hope We Can Make A Base!" Mimi Said Happily. (So, Forest...Forest Would Mean...Grass Types! #Bloodstone'llBeOPInThisDungeon.)

(OOC: I'm just here to tell you, I'm not here to join, but I'm telling you.. If you double post or do one-lines, then the RP will get closed. I'm just saying as a warning.)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Alright. Right off the bat, what the fresh hell is this?

One-liners, spammy OOC garbage, attention-begging posts, multiple posts in a row... Does nobody read the RP forum rules? Did no one bother reading the global rules either?

Not on my watch, children.

Since PikyThePikachu has been warned about this sort of thing before, and you'd think after their previous warning/moderation they would learn their lesson (Evidently not) - their RP forum privileges are permanently suspended. Enderfox will also receive an appropriate warning.

And a final note - GreninjaTrainer013 - what you did here is called mini-modding and is not allowed either. You got a separate warning for this. If you see a trainwreck like this in the future, folks, Don't encourage it. Report it. The sooner this sort of stuff is reported, the sooner it can be handled before it spirals out of control.

Nothing else to say.
Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.