• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon Sun and Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
In This, You Can Be Any Pokemon (Starter, Pikachu Clone, Mimikyu) You Want From Gen 1 To Gen 7!
My Pokemon:
Name: Mimi
Species: Mimikyu
Extra: Is In A Dedenea Disguise
Mimi Was Confused. They Had Forgotten Everything Except There Name "Hello?" They Called Out, But Nobody Came (Undertale Reference!)

My Pokemon: Murkrow
Name: Wego
Species: Murkrow
Extra: Green eyes

RP

Wego was passed out he could hear some talking he struggles a little as he stands. "What... Where am I oh my head" he turns and sees a strange pokemon still haven't noticed he himself is a pokemon. "Hello there thats a cool costume did your trainer make that for you" Wego asked the strange pokemon.

(Remember, This Is The Mystery Dungeon World. Humans Don't Exist In The Pokemon World, Only In The Human World.) "Huh?" Mimi Asked Her Head (Non-Existant Head.) Still Hurting. "Did You Just...TALK!?!?!?" Mimi Said Confused.

(Ok I understand I just did not know the route you was going")

"Umm... I don't think that was your head it was me so how did you end up here and do you know of a way out of here?" Wego asked the pokemon walking up from behind.

Last edited:
"Man I guess we are in the same boat Mimi by the way my name is Wego nice to meet you" Wego said to Mimi.

Wego takes the time to look at their surroundings they are currently inside a heavily wooded forest. Wego feels that they are being watched "Hey Mimi I think we should stick together to find away out of this place I don't like the feel of this place" there are glowing red eyes looking at the two within the forest.

(Sorry I decided to give us background seeing as you didn't exactly give us a setting also set at the mood to a more serious one seeing as the two characters are inside of a dungeon. I would have loved to message you all this but you set your stuff to private making it hard to contact you. Please make a discussion threat so we can plan all this out together.)

Name:Bloodstone
Species:Fletchling
Extra:Wares a black bandana

RP

The small fire bird opened his eyes "Where, where am I?" his tiny voice spoke as he flapped his wings

As Wego was still keeping a lookout for anything that may attack them he heard someone else voice right behind him. Wego turns his attention toward the other bird pokemon. "Hey there the names Wego and thats Mimi" Wego gestured toward the Mimikyu. "As for where are you I don't very much know myself right now I'm looking for a path that leads out of here you can joins us if you want what is your name but the way?"

(Also, My 1st Post (As I Even Put) Had A Undertale Reference. In Genocide Once U Kill Everything In A Area When You Encounter A Monster It Says 'But Nobody Came.' Flowey, Also Says It When You Fight Omega Flowey.)

(Its a gemstone I used that name for my talonflame in X)

The fletchling nodded "I would tell you why its my name.. but I dont remember"

"Also, Does Anyone Have Any Idea Where We Are? It Looks Like A Forest. That's...All I Can Really Say..." Mimi Said Chuckling.

Shaking his head Bloodstone looked at Mimi "Well we better gather resources if we are stuck here, make a base, you know"

Mimi Saw That Happen. "Whoa! That Was Awesome!" (Also, Every Pokemon We Are Is Level 5 Right Now. So We'd Have Moves Pokemon That Are Level 1-Level 5'd Have.)

Name:Bloodstone
Species:Fletchling
Extra:Wears a black bandana

Moves: Ember, Peck, Leer, Sand attack (WILL CHANGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.