• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rp

Nora looked behind behind her at Sol, who apperantly just used Flamethrower. And instead of attacking again, he was just standing there, surprised with himself. She rolled her eyes and looked back at her enemies. It wasn't enough that they were upset to see Nora again, the one who kept stealing from them, but they got angry from Sol, Yosuke and Colin attacking them too. The fish Pokémon all looked at eachother and nodded. The Wishiwashi school form gave Colin a look that Nora had seen before. "Their about to attack! I have to do something," Nora thought, her eyes widening. She jumped beside Colin with a determined look. She began playing bad and attacked the enemy, also putting a defensive wall of light in front of her team. She used Baddy Bad. Now, the Pokémon were really mad. The Wishiwashi attacked the two with Hydro Pump. Nora had to act quick. Even though the wall she put up would have decreased the power of the attack, it still wouldn't have been enough. When the water was about to hit them, Nora used Echoed Voice, pushing back the water. The water wanted to reach them, but the sound was keeping it a safe distance... until, after one minute of Nora pushing the attack back, she got tired. The attack got weaker, allowing the Hydro Pump to reach them. If she could have stopped to take a breath, she could have kept going, and the attack would have gotten stronger. When the water collided with the two Pokémon, it pushed them back, all the way back to Luck. Nora's forehead was hurting like crazy, but luckily the kelp was still tied around het wrists. She looked at Sol with a normal expression, hiding her pain. "We got what we needed, teleport us back to the base."

“Listen.” Sol was irritated with Nora’s attitude, she was definitely not retrieving any more special treatment after this. “Obviously I would like to get us out of here but I have to think about Luck and Char, they don’t have badges. You’re free to go if you would like.” Sol activated the abilities of his leader badge, causing Colin’s, Yosuke’s, and Nora’s badges to light up and teleport them back to the guild. It was his duty to keep those three safe, but still, he was angry that Nora’s first instinct was to get herself back to safety rather than make sure everyone was alright. In his mind it didn’t matter how dangerous your situation was, the first priority of an exploration guild should be to help others. Sol ran as fast as he could and grabbed Luck and pulled him over to where Char was. He extended a paw to the Zorua, “We gotta get out of here quick.” A light began to shimmer around Sol and Luck, if Char wished to go with all he had to do was touch either one.

Last edited:
Char had enjoyed watching the others air their battle skills, but it was time to go. He didn’t exactly trust Sol, not did he understand the name ha of a guild badge, but the water types were looking pretty mad. He quickly stretched out one paw, gingerly touching that of the Growlithe.

Hitari heard an loud echo and started following Tiara. Suddenly 5 high pitched screams surrounding Hitari and Tiara. "Those are Noibats! Our shouts and the echo's must have woken them up and they're cranky. There using Supersonic!" Hitari linked with Tiara telepathically though weakly since the Supersonics gave her headaches. "If we try to fight them off, the noise will just wake more up. Try and calm them down with your aura. I'll try to get Mango." Suddenly Air cutters came from all sides but luckily a barrier blocked them. The noise woke up two more noibats.

"W-What?" Nora said in shock at Sol's words. Her face turned into a scowl and she was about to snap at Sol, but she was teleported away. She looked around, noticing that they were back at the quild. Her ears flopped in embarassment. "I can't believe he thought what I think he thought! I meant to take Luck and Char with us," she thought with a frown. Then, she scowled once again. "What the hell is this guy's problem?! First, he gives me a freakin' Lunar Ribbon, then he just assumes I want to leave two Pokémon behind with angry fish?! Ugh, screw him!" She walked over to where she slept last night and picked up the item. She went over to a bush and hid it there. "Man, I can't believe I have to spend all of my time with him... It was so not worth the trouble joining this guild..." She brushed her bangs out of her eye, layed down and waited for her awful leader to come back.

As Colin was knocked back by the Wishiwashi's blast despite the fact it was weakened by Nora's rather peculiar yet interesting move, he quickly got back up to prepare for the next attack before he saw himself get teleported back to base, he looked around to see if everyone in is group made it back, but showed a clearly worried look that Sol and a few of the others were still there. "Where the hell are the others? Why didn't they come with us if we got what we came for?" The Mawile asked as he began to pace back and forth and impatiently wait for the others to come back.

Jay lifted his flame up and peered into the gloom. "Low branches, huh?" Something caught his eye. At the edge of the illumination, he could just pick out something hanging from a branch. Closer investigation revealed that Eve had been right: the satchel had caught onto a branch a few meters above the ground. There didn't appear to be any other Pokemon guarding it, so Jay decided to go for it. "I'll climb up and get it."

Gorem slowly walked into Rustling Village. It looked like it was a decent village so it decided to stay there for a while. It looked like a normal place to live, as far as it could tell, so Gorem decided to ask someone how he could get a job there. "Excuse me, I was wondering if I could talk to someone of authority, as I am looking to find a job around here." The pokemon replied "If you want a job why dont you head to the Explorer's guild and talk to someone there, I'm sure they won't hesitate to help you." Gorem nodded "Thanks!" And headed to the Explorer's guild.

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“I can help too!” Frosty said enthusiastically but quiet enough to not wake any more Zubat. As Hitari ran to find Mango, and Tiara stayed to defend, Frosty created a Light Screen, and began bulking up his defense with . “I may not be a powerful attacker, but I do make a pretty good punching bag!” He yelled as he positioned himself in front of Tiara, ready to take the hits for her.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Tiara grimaced. "I'll try my best."
She reached out with her aura, sensing the chaos of emotions: anger, fear, surprise. She tried to send out her own calming aura, a bright blue glow flooding the cave.
The Noibat seemed to calm, as Tiara's aura worked its magic. After a while, they began to fly away.
Having left the telepathic link open, she stated "Done."

Eve couldn't finish the mission without using at least one move, so she decided to try something.
She leaped into the air, using Quick Attack to propel herself forward. She lunged at the branch and landed an Iron Tail, slashing the branch down with deadly precision. The satchel fell, neatly landing on the ground.
Direct hit, Eve thought.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Oh, well, I guess that works too. That was pretty cool, though! Your aura must be more powerful than I thought!” Frosty said as his Light Screen went down and his defense lowered. “Welp, guess all we gotta do now is find Mango. If you wanna follow Hitari, tell me, but if you just wanna wait that’s fine!” Frosty continued. “I could’ve been more useful in that fight. I guess being a wall wouldn’t have been to helpful in that situation. There’s always next time!” He thought as he wound down from battle.

"Thank you you two." She ran ahead and found a very deep hole. A Gible was inside holding a bright orange glowing stone so hot that she could feel the warmth from the top. "Are you Mango?" said Hitari. "Are you okay?" she reatched out her hand. "Grab my hand. We're here to rescue you." She hopped down and she tapped her badge. The badge started glowing and and she raised it up. This triggers Tiara's (Does Frosty have a badge) badge. "Is that Fire Stone for Sol?"

Sol was happy Char trusted him at least enough to grab on. A shimmering light surrounded the three of them and they were warped back to the base in an instant. “I hope you’re alright.” He half chuckled to Luck and Char, “Things got a little scary.” Sol regained his composure and headed over to Yosuke, “If you would like to take the extra kelp and prepare a dinner I’m sure everyone would really appreciate it.” Sol’s mouth began to involuntarily water at the idea of eating more of the Spheal’s delicious food.

——

Mango’s eyes lit up at the mention of his old friend. “Do you know Sol? Isn’t he the coolest!?” Exclaimed the shark Pokémon, forgetting all about his current predicament. “I got this for him as a present so I can join his guild, do you think he’ll like it?” The Gible spoke to Hitari like he and her were old friends. The dots then connected in his mind after he mentioned the guild, “Wait do you work for Sol?! What’s he like as a leader???” The constant stream of questions would not stop pouring from his mouth as he rambled on and on about the Pokémon he admired so much.

As soon as Sol teleported himself, Char and Luck back to the base, Nora walked straight over to the rude Shinx. She used Bite to cut ten decimeters of the kelp she was holding. She gave it to him. "Here," she said with a normal face. "This is how much kelp sells for 1,000 Poké on the market. I hope this is how much you wanted. If not, you could always offer more Pokè and we could go on another expedition. Oh, and by the way, the kelp costs twice as much as the seaweed, so if you had asked for seaweed, you would have gotten much more." She brushed her bangs out of her eye and left him with his kelp. He walked over to Yosuke and gave him the leftovers.

As soon as the gleaming light enveloped them, Luck watched it cover his body in awe. Sure, he'd seen it before, but actually being inside the ray of light was an entirely different experience for the cat. Soon enough however, they were back on the guild's turf which meant that they were safe for now. Luck nodded at Sol's question, he felt fine, maybe it was because he didn't actually do any battling in the recent fight. Well, at least the Shinx's examination was finished, he let out a smirk to signify his conclusion on the guild. "Yeah, I'm fine. But I was nev-" before he could finish his sentence, the Eevee came up to him and handed him a small portion of the kelp. Lifting his paw, he took the strand kelp with a blank expression then glanced back at Nora retaining the same expression.

She began to explain how the seaweed was cheaper and he could've gotten more for his money. Although the only response he could muster was a bland "Oh." Since by then she was already gone. He took one final look at the kelp in his paw, but he couldn't contain his emotions any longer and began to burst with laughter. After a few moments he returned his attention to the Growlithe. "Anyway, as I was saying- I was never really after the kelp. I just wanted to judge your guild... seeing many newly formed guilds disbanding on their first few missions really makes you paranoid." He explained, then he looked at a small pouch he had equipped on his body. "But I'm still a 'mon of my words, so here." He paid his promised reward of 1000P. "And if possible, I'd like to join your guild."

Hitari held hands with Mango. "Yup. Sol's the coolest. Mission's done guys let's head home!". The light enveloped the pair and teleported to the campsite. "Our mission's done."

Yosuke grabbed Nora's kelp. "Thank you, I'll do my best with this." He put it over by the table and started slicing the kelp. "I'm not used to working with kelp, but I can try." Thought Yosuke.

A light enveloped Mango and he was transported to the guild base in an instant. His eyes scanned the area and he could make out his hero not too far away. “Sol! Sol!” He yelled as he waddled towards the puppy Pokémon as fast as his little legs could carry him.
———
“Ummm...” Sol was caught a little off guard by the Shinx’s sudden interest in the guild. Not to mention he wasn’t sure about how he felt that this Pokémon felt the need to test them. Nonetheless, this Pokémon clearly had a passion for exploring and carried himself like he was powerful. “Sure!” Sol smiled at Luck, “But you gotta play nice with the others. I’ll get you you’re badge at dinner.” He looked over and saw a tiny little Pokémon shouting his name. “Mango!” He cheered upon seeing his old friend. Sol ran towards the tiny shark as his tail wagged excitedly.

———

“I saw your sign for a guild and of course I wanted to join.” Mango spoke rapidly, almost unintelligibly. “But I didn’t wanna just show up, I wanted to get you a present. So I got you this. W-w-woah” Mango shouted as he tripped. He had just pulled out the firestone he found and as he was presenting it to Sol he stumbled on air, causing him to throw the stone directly at the guild leader.

———

“Wait- What!?” Sol shouted as he processed everything, he felt a fire ignite within. Strength surged throughout his body as he felt all of his limbs expand in size. As he regained his composure he noticed he now had to look down to see Mango, evidence that he had grown a lot.

———

“Whoops sorry.” Mango chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head while Sol stormed off towards the guild, not sure how to react to all of this.

"Wow. That was breathtaking!" said Hitari. She still felt the warmth from that evolution even after it was done. She walked outside of the tent and sat down. She linked with him. "Hello guild master Soul. Is everything okay? Mango didn't mean to do that."

Yosuke got back to cooking afteer the interrupting evolution. He looked up. The sun was about to set. "Guess I finished on schedule." "Hey everyone dinner is ready!" Said Yosuke as he put down a bowl of kelp salad. (this) and a bowl of pickled ginger and pickles on the side. "This is my first time making something like this, so tell me what you think.

Gorem had finally found its way to the Explorer's guild. The Golett saw a Arcanine and thought the Pokemon was high in the ranks, so, Gorem shuffled through the couple of Pokemon and made its way to the Arcanine. Gorem looked up at the Arcanine, and its swirl started to spin. Gorem asked, "Excuse me, are you someone important, I mean, like, really high up in the ranks? I need to know where I can get a job, and all the Pokemon I talk to say I should come here." Gorem blinked and wondered what it must have sounded like, being that Arcanine.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve pressed her badge, and the same white glow as before enveloped her. With a strange rush, she was teleported back to base... right in front of.... Sol?
She looked up at the Arcanine, towering over her. Her eyes widened slightly, before she said a rather colorful word under her breath.
"...What changed while we were out?" she asked meekly.

Tiara saw Sol when she teleported back to base, realizing that he'd evolved. Mango popped into her mind, and her eyes widened.
"Well... that happened.." she whispered.
She decided to give the Growlithe-turned-Arcanine some space, as he looked rather frustrated.

As Colin watched everyone come back, he smiled as he was about to go toward Sol only to see a Gible walk up, trip over and accidentally throw something that caused Sol to... evolve? When the evolution was done, he looked up at the Arcanine with a mixture of awe and envy. "Well, you've been eating your protein, eh boss?" He joked before he sighed and showed slight signs of annoyance. "I'm, gonna go grab dinner." He said as he walked toward Yosuke after he heard the call about dinner.

It’s fine, I just need to think- clear of interruptions he mentally responded to Hitari, sounding irritated if that was even possible. Sol simply rolled his eyes and scoffed as he marched passed Colin, irritated that the Pokémon would joke about the situation. He was on his way to relax on a nice bluff that overlooked the ocean when a Golurk interrupted him. “Sure, but we’re an exploration guild, it’ll be dangerous. If you’re still interested go have dinner with everyone back at the guild, I’ll get you a badge when I return.” He gestured towards the tent and continued to march, never breaking pace. Finally he had reached his place of relaxation and laid down to think. They were mostly feelings of guilt, he wasn’t sure he deserved or was even ready for this kind of power. He finally had closed his eyes to rest when he felt a poking on his back. He turned his head to see Mango, “What?” The now Arcanine grumbled.

“So ummm can I still join?” Mango meekly asked. He looked like he was about to cry, the young Pokémon just wanted to help but he really screwed things up. “Also I owe you this.” The land shark handed over the 500P to Arcanine. “Fine.... thanks.” Sol smiled a little bit as he received the money. Despite his anger, he couldn’t possibly stay mad at Mango, “I guess it’s not all bad to have evolved.”

“Yaaay!” Mango cheered and hugged the Arcanine, getting buried in the tuft of fur around Sol’s neck.

“Let’s go back to the base.” He scooped up Gible and ran the distance back to the guild with incredible speed. “Hey everyone!” He announced as he interrupted dinner, “This is my old friend Mango, he’ll be joining us.” He distributed the owed 50P to Hitari, Tiara, and Frosty and the owed 100P to himself, Yosuke, Colin, and Nora. He walked over to where Eve and Jay were, “Nice job today guys! If you give me the lyrics I can go into town and collect the reward.” He smiled at the duo.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve presented the lyrics to the Arcanine, making sure to be careful - a rarity for the Eevee.
“Here they are. Pretty simple, they just got caught on a low-hanging tree branch.”
Seeing Sol evolve brought something to her mind.
What if I evolve too?
She’d never really put thought into what Eeveelution she wanted to be. It was a topic that she’d divert the conversation away from when it came up. She honestly preferred being an Eevee, because once she evolved, there was no turning back.

Gorem walked to the Pokemon having dinner. It introduced itself to all the pokemon. "I am Gorem, obviously a Golett, and I am at your service. Or whatever you want me to do. I can build well, so there's that," Gorem chuckled, "Uhhh, I suppose I am now part of the team, or not. Whichever one you want." Gorem gave up and just sat down.

Nora looked at the new arrival, who seemed to be a friend of Sol's. "A Gible who goes by the name of Mango, eh? Hm, he could defi--" Just then, a Fire Stone slipped out of his hands and touched Sol, causing him to evolve. Nora barely contained her laughter, his expression was priceless! "I like this guy, he seems like he could be a laugh. He could also balance out Sol's profesionalism." She put on a straight face as Sol, who was now an Arcanine, gave her the money for the mission. "Really? That mission was so easy, I can't believe it got me 100 P out of it. And Luck can't even use the kelp we got him! Hmph, what a ripoff for the Shinx..." She walked over to Yosuke and got her dinner, which apperantly was kelp salad. She expected dried kelp or something but she did not complain. She sat down at a fair distance from everyone and wanted to take a bite out of the food, when a Golett came and told everyone that he was a new member. "Seriously? Another new member? Ugh, how desperate can Sol get?" She thought and rolled her eyes. "There are too many of us now! And how much help do we actually need? Ugh, I guess it's fine... As long as that is the last member. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to remember more names!" She quietly sighed and began eating.

“Thank you!” Sol said to Eve and headed into town to collect the rewards. He spoke to an extremely grateful Altaria who gave 3,000P and four tickets to her concert in return. Wow this much for a D rank mission!? Sol could barley hide hide his excitement. After he returned to the guild he paid Eve and Jay their share of 300P each and handed over the four tickets tickets to the concert, “On top of the money she gave you these in return, feel free to invite whoever you would like.” He smiled, proud of the duo taking on a rank D mission by themselves. Sol cleared his throat to calm the talking and make an announcement. “Great job today everyone, you should all feel very proud! The guild earned 3,350P today, bringing our total saved money up to 4,300P! Additionally we gained 40 exploration points today for completing two rank D and one E explorations, bringing our exploration point total to 65! We also welcomed three new members this morning as well as three more right now. Everybody please welcome Gorem, Mango, and Luck to the guild.” He walked up to each and handed them all an exploration badge. “I’m extremely proud of how far this guild has come in so little time with a total of 13 members! I hope that in my evolved state I will be able to lead us to even greater heights!”

Sol finished up eating dinner and celebrating then dismissed himself to go sleep, once again opting to sleep outside so the members would have more room in the tents. What a day he smiled as he drifted to sleep.

"Wow. What a day." Said Hitari as she brought her lantern inside. She pulled out her diary and started writing about everything that happened. "3 new members and Sol evolved, I don't think things can get any crazier. But that kelp salad was good." "Thank you". Hitari turned suddenly. "Aah!" Said Hitari as she kicked Yosuke. Yosuke rolled back. "Sorry if I startled you." "Jeez, do you like scaring me or something? Whatever. Why are you here?" "Oh. My tent got a whole in it. It fell over and it got caught on a few branches. You have an open space so why not?" "Uhh, okay. But your sleeping on the opposite side. Also I don't want my sleeping bags to be cold. One of them is already wet thanks to Char." They both rolled away from each other and drifted off to sleep.

Char had been rather confused once they were teleported to the guild, and had hung around for a few minutes before leaving the camp and heading a short ways into the forest. He thought for a good amount of time about the events of the last couple of days, but eventually shook his head and found a place to shelter for the night. He curled up and was soon asleep.

Nora finished her kelp salad and sighed with satisfaction. "My GOSH this was good!" She thought with delight. "I simply cannot believe how good this Spheal is! Ooh, when we get a proper base, I hope I'll share a room with him, he might make some midnight snacks!" She licked her lips and looked down at the empty plate. She grabbed and walked over to Yosuke, who was already asleep. "Great." She put the plate down by the tent and went to the spot where she previously sleeped. She curled up into a ball and fell asleep within a few minutes.

Watching everyone one else head off, Gorem thought it should probably sleep somewhere too. It pushed its plate of kelp salad to the side, as it had just had a meal before dinner. The Golett found a nice spot to sleep and sat down. "Finally... " It yawned, "I finally found someth..." Gorem dozed off.

Colin walked over to join everyone for dinner and shrugged at the taste of the food. "Kelp isn't usually my kinda food, but it's good enough for me." He said, his judgement on the food was 'meh' at best. After dinner, the Mawile decided to find a place to sleep. "G'night guys!" He called before he went to lie down by a tree and slowly drift to sleep... but as he did, be began to toss and turn lightly, as if he began to experience a terrible nightmare.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The pair of friends smiled, before moving to find a spot to sleep.
"So? How was Mango's mission?" Eve asked.
Tiara chuckled. "Great, if you don't count the time that a swarm of Noibat attacked us with Supersonic. It's freaking chaotic, Eve. How bout your mission?"
"It went surprisingly well! We didn't run into any wild Pokemon, and the lyrics were just in a bag caught on a branch. It was really easy, I cut them down with Iron Tail."
The Emanation Pokemon smiled. Eve was having no trouble finding her place in society again, and that made her happy.
They eventually found a nice spot to sleep, and the pair laid down on the ground.
"Night, Eve."
"Night, Tiara."
The two were asleep in a few seconds, owing to how tired they were.

Hitari opened her tired eyes with a weak ringing in her head. "Those Noibats did more damage than I thought." She sat down and tried to use her navigator abilities but they were weak and unstable. "Note to self, buy persim berries." She walked outside and heard the sizzling of oil. "Hey Yosuke, what's for breakfast? I'm starving" "Sausages and Omurice." "That sounds great. Hey, mind if I add a special sauce I made?" "Sure, what's in i-" said Yosuke as she drizzled a huge helping of her sauce. The sauce was red, smelled spicy and hurt your eyes to look at it. "I call it capsaicin infusion. Have a bite." Yosuke silently contemplated his options in this lose-lose situation.

"Noooooo! Don't you DARE eat me, you monster!" Nora yelled, as she jumped from one tree to another. The giant Caterpie was gaining on her, and she couldn't allow getting herself eaten by a giant bug. She used Agility and started glowing. She grew a horn and her mane got longer. She looked down at herself with a smile. "Huh, so I evolved. That's so coo--AAAAAH!" Since she was so distracted by her new form, she tripped on her own legs and fell from the branch. She was about to hit the ground when--

"Huuuuuh!"--she woke up. She quickly looked down at herself and saw that she didn't have hooves, only paws. "What a dream..." She muttered to herself. "Why was I a Rapidash? Does that mean I want to evolve into a Flareon?... Nah, probably not." She looked around. Everyone but herself, Hitari and Yosuke was sleeping, and she LOVED to watch people sleep... It's not creepy. Her gaze jumped from one Pokémon to another, but she realized that her eyes always returned to Eve and Luck. "Eve would be a good ally, even though she's way to chatty. And this Shinx, Luck, he seems interesting... but he's still rude." She sighed and continued to look at the sleeping Pokémon.

Last edited:
Sol slowly woke up, yawning as he rose to his feet. He shook off dew that had formed on his now long fur overnight and headed into town. He glanced at the message board, these will be good. He thought as he grabbed three. Sol trotted back to the base and noticed there seemed to be a couple missing Pokémon compared to before maybe some dropped, I guess the exploration life isn’t for everyone. The large dog frowned at the thought, but quickly shook it off as he remembered every guild would go through hardships. “Hey everyone! I noticed we’re missing some Pokémon, so if you are still interested in continuing onwards please come report to me and I’ll assign you a mission for today.” Sol sat as he waited patiently for members to come forward.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve and Tiara were quick to awaken. They heard Sol’s announcement, and both immediately came forward.
“We’d like to continue, sir. What will our missions be?” Tiara asked for the both of them.

Nora was snapped out of her thoughts by Sol who wanted to know who was continuing. "Ugh, couldn't you have asked us later? I was imagining how many sweets I could eat in a minute and now I lost count. Great." She thought to herself and rolled her eyes. She slowly got up and walked behind Tiara and Eve. "I can continue." She said, trying out her gloomy persona.

Gorem woke up and yawned. "What a first night... huh?" Gorem heard the Arcanine talking and walked over to the group. "What the what now?"
Gorem yawned loudly, "Whatever it is I'm in!" The Golett thought about it
"What if it's a mission... my FIRST mission! I hope I don't mess up..." Gorem shook its head and grinned.

As the sun finally rose over the horizon, Colin abruptly woke up with a scream before he panted lightly. "It was... just a dream..." The Mawile said as he put his hand to his forehead and let out a sigh of relief before he got up to try and find the others, when he did, he gave them all a wave. "Morning guys, morning boss." He said with a still tired look on his face. "I hope everyone slept better than I did..."