• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome to my PMD RP. If you would like to join in, I have a few rules and things I'd like to make sure you keep up to be aware of.

Rules:

• Don't be rude to other RPers, you can be rude to their characters if it fits your character, the situation or if you discuss privately with the other RPer if your characters could have some event between each other which would make them react to each other rudely.
  • Please don't do any God-mode shenanigans, they are neither liked or needed.
  • You are not allowed to be Legendary Pokémon or Human Humans. (Humans turned into Pokémon are ok.)
  • Start off in the first Pokémon in an evolution line unless your character is a part of a guild and has been in it for a while.
  • Try to keep things kid friendly, meaning no swearing of blood/gore.
  • To join in, please put in the code 'Lets'a go!' in your character profile. This will show me you've read the rules.
  • Don't make one line comments as that might, could and will get this RP thread shut down.
  • Please try and have understandable english and write in third person.
  • Write in past tense
  • Please don't make other's characters do actions against the RPer's permission.
  • Note that the universe I'm using for this RP is the Explorers of Time, Darkness and Sky
Character Bio (Please use if you want to join)

Name: Jarod
Species: Riolu
Personality: Slightly rash and prone to act upon emotions before thinking things through. Easily angered but smart.
Appearance: Shiny Riolu with a blue jacket-like shirt
Others: Used to be a human

On a beach, a lone Riolu laid unconscious with his legs and lower body in the water, unresponsive to everything around him. He soon opened his eyes and looked around, his vision hazy for what ever reason​

Last edited:
Character Bio

Name: Reb
Species: Chimchar
Personality: Nice but can get ticked off at times, a Loyal teammate, A nice person.
Appearance: A Black Chimchar with a red scarf and green eyes.
And without further ado Let's a Go!

As Reb goes through the Forest he finds a cave and follows through it.Later Reb went for a quick nap when out of nowhere an Arbok was attacking him so he got out of the cave and stumbled upon a beach like area. "Phew that Arbok would of killed me." Reb says as he notices a Riolu and walks up to it. "Um hi there my name is Reb what's yours?" Reb says to the Riolu.

The Riolu looked up at the Chimchar, his vision still blurry enough to stop him from making out the shape of the person in front of him "H-huh? Oh... Reb, is it... Nice to meet ya. Well, kinda... I kinda can't see that well right now... I'm Jarod by the way..." He said as he tried to get up, noticing the change in colour of his arms "Heh. I must really be out of it..."

"Nice to meet you Jarod." Reb says as he notices the Riolu look at his arm. "Umm you ok there you seem kinda lost like you never seen your own arm or something." Reb says with a mix of shock and happy expression.

Name: Dylan
Species: Delibird
Personality: Gives the gift of giving gifts, but mainly is nice.
Appearance: Has a blue tip at the top of his horns, antlers, whatever.

"Heh, like I said. I can't really see properly right now. My vision is slowly getting clearer, but things are still too blurry for me right now." Jarod chuckled as he tried to get up only for him to flop over into the water, creating a splash which hit Reb slightly

"Hey could you try to watch the water man I don't want to get wet." Reb says to Jarod. "Well cmon follow me I know somewhere were you can rest ok a pokemon like you could use some." Reb says then walks a bit.

Dylan was flying around to transport a package, when out of nowhere, he was meet by a black figure. Unable to see it, he tried to fly in the other direction but was caught by a rock. He was hit pretty hard and could not fly, he crashed into the ground. He was trying to go to a island off from here, but it seemed like somebody didn't want that. He now lay on the ground, limp and helpless near the island near the shore.

Jarod's eyes widened at that statement making him fall back into the water "D-did you just say Pokémon?" He asked, his tone excited as his vision finally cleared enough for him to make out shapes "Wow! You're a Chimchar!" He shouted excited

Name: Mira
Species: Eevee
Personality: Loves music and has a mandolin. She's easily inspired, and very warm when you get to know her.
Appearance: Shiny Eevee fur and wears a blue ribbon in her left hind leg.
Others: Let'sa go! And also, I don't play or watch PMD very much sooo I won't know most of the references.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mira was hopping across the beach being carefree. She had stopped hopping for that she saw a shiny Riolu and a (strangely) black Chimchar. Mira was looking at them at a okay distance, wondering whether she should introduce her now, or just stare at them for some period of time. They look nice, and I hadn't seen another Shiny Pokemon, except me, of course, around my age in weeks, months, years! Huh. I guess I understand why my mom treasures me so much. Her tail wiggled with excitement at the thought.

Dylan got up, he had to limp sense he was hit in the back of his lower body. He thought that going to town would be too far away, but he knew the ocean would be safer, maybe he could get help. He started to limp to the shore are, not knowing where he was entirely. He got to the shore and there was nobody there, he started to look around, his vision was starting to blur. He looked out to the left and nobody was there, he turned the other way and he could see figures. Its all a blur to him, but its all he has for help. He started to yell, "HEY! HELP, I NEED, i need help, i, i need, hel-" He had blacked out.

Jarod noticed in the corner of his eye both the Eevee and the Delibird, his eyes widened as he saw the Delibird faint. He ran over to the Delibird to make sure it was ok, tripping over a few times as he got used to his new legs "Ok, pulse is stable... Hey! Reb! Do you know where we can get this Delibird to so that it can get healed up!?"

Mira had also ran over to check out a Deliberd that blacked out. She had noticed it when she saw the Riolu running towards it. She had checked out it's heartbeat. It was beating, so she knew it was alive. Mira saw a package to a nearby town. Picking it up, she examined the package. It was box shaped and it sniffed like a ordinary package, nothing out of the ordinary. Why are you checking something that's not important? The Deliberd is the one who's important, genius! Mira scolded herself.

All Dylan saw was nothing. It was just a pit of darkness. He could not move his body or say anything, his eyes were still closed. What is this?!? I cant do anything! He could feel that there were others, but nothing else. I don't know whats going on! He could see light in the darkness, and a voice, something like, "it can get healed up!?" He felt like he could move, but he started to crawl towards the sound. If there were any darkness in here, its the black that's darker than anything. He slowly felt like he was waking up. He heard another voice but he could not remember. There was a flash, "AAAAAA!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" He was gasping, surrounded by other Pokemon.

Jarod jumps back from the Delibird's sudden shout "Hey, are you ok? You blacked out and I was going to ask the Eevee here if there was a place we could get you to rest. I don't know what happened but you should take it easy. What ever made you black out like that could happen again if you aren't careful..."

"Hey, I heard that." Mira said, while dropping the package and hopping back over to the Delibird. "And, we can find a cave to rest in, or we could travel to the next town." She replied to the Riolu's question. And yet, I still don't know everybody's names. She realized. "Anyways, what are your guys' names? Mine is Mira." She introduced.

"Um, my name is Dylan" Dylan could not think of what he was attacked by. "I was knocked out by something, I don't know why but I think this Pokemon knew that what i was carrying. It was to this island, and I don't know what it is but all I was told was it is important." He looked over at the Eevee who was looking at the package in a odd way. "Wait! Don't touch it, I don't want to touch it!" Dylan was freaking out, he didn't know what he was saying. He felt like he would puke

"Oh... Nice to know your name, Mira, Dylan. I'm Jarod Ja-Just Jarod. I'm new to this area so I'd like some help getting around." Jarod said awkwardly as he helped Dylan up onto his feet before he tripped over his own two feet and fell on his butt "Stupid Riolu legs..." He muttered to himself

"Hey, thanks." He looked at everyone, he was as startled as everyone. "Hey, did you just say 'stupid Riolu legs?' thats odd to say, i know I'm the one who was blacked out but are you OK?" He laughed and shook off the dizziness. "I don't think i can deliver this package, but the reason why I was the one to do it is because he said i have my bag here, and i think thats for a reason!" He shoved it in the bag.

@RoboMan3000 I know you are new here, read the rules and maybe you can stay, this is bannable https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-role-play-rules.9451/

"Uh huh." She nodded. "Well, nice to meet you, Greg, Dylan, and Jarold." Mira said. "Say, you're new to this area? That's kinda strange for me, since I see a lot of other Riolus in here. Where do you come from, perhaps?" She asked.

"I came from... Well... I don't remember..." Jarod Lied, trying his best not to give that away "And Dylan, let's not get into that, ok? It's something I have to deal with myself, ok?" He asked, giving the Delibird a secret and very icy glare

That glare hurt more than the rock. "OK, i will make sure not to step into warm water... wait no, he looks like he came from the ocean. In hostile territory..." He turned to go back to town. "Hey... I'm heading back to the nearest village, anyone want to tag with me?" Maybe i wont get sneaked up on by anyone else. He started to walk back to town.

"Sure. I'm not that used to this area so I think helping you get there will be a good use of my time." Jarod smiled as he got back up onto his feet before he stepped on a sharp rock "Arceus! That hurts!" He shouted before falling back into the ocean "Can someone tell me why I'm Arceus' personal punching bag right now?" He asked as he popped his head out of the water

"Hey man, i heard he likes bait, so stay out of water." He grabbed his hand out to his. "If you have any questions, ask me, got it? The next town is about 3 miles from here, we better get moving before dark approaches." Dylan thought to himself about the package. Would it kill me to open it... yes, yes it will, and not metaphorically.

"OH ha, ha. Arceus isn't a fish." Jarod sighed as he jumped out of the water, being careful of anymore sharp rocks before he was certain he wouldn't get hurt again "Three miles, huh? That's not that far, I think... But, do you know any good places to train?"

"Good places to train, depends, i know good places to fly!" Dylan punched himself in the gut. "But in all seriousness, yes, there is a valley of rocks that are different the farther in you go. Depending on what path you choose, the rocks get harder or they get taller, they call it the Valley of Fears. Most people choose the harder ones for them, for me its the section of falling shards of rocks." He turned around, "OK, that way we go, first to the town, we are in no condition to go there."

"Yeah, that would be smart, I mean, I don't know the first thing about being a Pokémo-oh crud..." Jarod mumbled as he realised what he just said as he turned to a rock before punching it, somehow shattering it "WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT!" He shouted in anger at himself

Dylan stood still, he didn't think of that as a joke. "what do you mean, 'the first thing about being a Pokemon?' Who are you?" Dylan thought of everything he has said and done, who would he be here but not know anything. How did he get here? Or is this another trap on Dylan? "Tell me one thing, cut to the chase, if you don't know what you are, than tell me, why are you here?" He paused, "I know somebody in the next town who is a researcher, we can talk to him."

"My full name is Jarod Jax. The last thing I remember is sleeping in my bed back in my house in Australia. I have no idea why I am here, I know that I am currently a Riolu physically, but mentally I am a human." Sighed Jarod, deciding to come clean about his origin

"Whats Australia? Anyway, if you are said to be a 'human' i think i know what those are. As I said, i know a person who researches things, such as phenomenons. He has researched something like humans but i don't know much about it." He looked at himself, seeing that his vision of himself is more clear, less blurry. "OK, i will help as much as i can, all he said to me is when that happens, its for a reason, maybe so, maybe not."

(Back) Mira tilted her head. "I thought 'humans' were just stories! I didn't know they were real. What do they like to eat? Are they like us? Do they have beaches?" She blabbed with her eyes sparkling with curiousity. Her tail wagged faster than normal, and she was thinking of what 'humans' might look like.

Name: eliza
Species: espurr
Personality: she is shy and rarely talks to people she doesn't know, she won't do anything before being assure nobody will think she's dumb
Appearance: A regular espurr with a crystal shard bracelet
Others: may or may not be bisexual

Eliza could over hear a conversation between a group of people about humans, she knew that they where nothing but fairy tails by was intrigued by what they where saying, she looked around, trying to find the source of the conversation she said before tripping over and falling backwards. She rubbed her eyes and saw everybody standing there

Jarod didn't hear Eliza as he started to trail off about humans "It depends on the human, but most are omnivorous, meaning we eat meat and plants. The closest Pokémon to humans are the Machop line, Gardevoir, Mr Mime, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan and Pokémon like that. Yes, the human world has beaches, in fact, most of the planet is water so we have many beaches, Also many people go to beaches on hot days to help cool off. And if you're thinking about what a human looks like, think of a Gardevoir with slightly more muscles, depending on the gender and person, a wider waist, no spike on their chest and back, no permanent dress, their legs are wider and end in feet." He finished

"Well, weather it was good or bad to attract a small group of people, i think we can solve this and get it done." He felt the bag tremble. "Uh, hey! This is not normal for a bag!" The package started to move around in the bag. "Oh no, not this again." The bag gained a lot of weight and sunk to the ground with a loud thud. "Alright, im done. First a human and now this! 'Keep the orb safe' he said! Now its her saying, 'Don't touch the orb' now-" He felt just like before, not know what he was saying. "Who's she? Gah!" He felt a headache again. "Oh Arceus, what did I do?"

Eliza quickly stood up and watched him, amazed by all this new found knowledge, she dusted herself off "but how would you know?" She said abruptly wanting to know how this one pokemon could possible know all of this information about a creature that probably didn't exist

Mira sparkling eyes broke off when Eliza questioned Jarod. But she then turned her focus around Dylan's bag that trembled. "I dunno." She shrugged. Mira poked the bag a little curiously like normal.

"Well... Espurr, sorry if you have a name, because I don't know it, I know all of this because I come from the human world." Jarod stated simply before he put a paw on Dylan's shoulder "You ok, Dylan? I think you might need a little more rest."

"Ah, wait!" He brushed off his paw and ran over to the bag. "If i was to deliver this to somebody, then why do they need something that just caused it to smash into the ground! Its odd." He took a few seconds to take a breath. "Look everything is chaotic but please tell me what happened before I got this headache. I cant remember."

Status
Not open for further replies.