• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Lizzie fell backwards and whimpered as she rubbed her head, but the Koffing was unable to get up so she celebrated her victory with a small dance. Steadying herself, Lizzie walked towards Luka, "Are you alright now? I have a first aid kit at my home not far form here if it's needed." she offered.

Drew exposed himself from the bushes, "That was a pretty nice fight you had going on." he commented as if it wasn't weird that he had randomly just crawled out of the bushes. "Anyone up for round two?"he grinned hoping one of them would fight him.

"Hold on, I have a pack of pecha Berry." Chara, fiddled with the basket. "It was leftover from my deliveries." Chara said as she pick up the said Berry "Feed it to him. It will heal him up, maybe I should get an Oran Berry too." She grabbed another Berry, which is an Oran Berry and dropped it.

Bayleef can't feed Luka... she don't have hands XD)

Lizzie nodded at the Rowlet before gently placing the berried in Luka's mouth. "Come on, chew." she muttered and stared at him from her standing position.

Drew's expression suddenly dropped as he took a step backwards, "bad timing." he muttered and walked away, he didn't want to be involved in that.

Last edited:
(Use your vines)

Chara watched the two Pokémon before looking at the newcomer. She heard him say something before leaving. She shrugged before turning back to the two. "My house isn't that far from here. Why don't we go there as well. My ma's an experience healer." She offered as she adjust her basket.

Name: Fire Max
Nickname: None
Species: Charmeleon
Dislikes: bad guys
Personality: brave , shy , friendly , strong
Goal: have many friends

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Name:Elijah
Nickname: Ej/Eli
Species: Bulbasaur
Dislikes: Cruel, shady Pokemon
Personality: Can be smart but is usually lazy and unwilling to accomplish much except for his goal
Goal: To join an exploration team and make his siblings, who didn't believe in him, proud.

Name: Colt
Nickname: N/A
Species: Chimchar
Dislikes: when some goes easy, or thinks he isnt as good as he is.
Personality: Very sure of himself. Thinks that he is unstoppable. Cares nothing more than a good fight, or a better meal.
Goal: Has no goal except to get stronger.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
A Bulbasaur was walking through a field that was full of delicious berries, so he decided that before he went home to start picking some. He picked up a blue berry and ate it, it had a bitter taste that Elijah didn't like and found out that it was an Oran Berry, afterwards he ate a couple more and decided that he should start walking home.

Colt was walking around the forest of a mystery dungeon. He was never part of an expidition society, because they never accepted solo teams, like himself. By the time he reached the end, it was already night. Colt found this dungeon easily, and completed it many times, including many others. 'Why am I the only one doing this dungeon. I thought more explorers would come.' Waiting for a few minutes at the end, he took out a few berries to eat.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
As Elijah walked home he thought to himself about how lonely he was as the place he called home isn't actually his home. When Elijah told his parents and siblings that he wanted to be an exploration team member, the siblings laughed at him but his parents told him that he could go and pursue his dream. Unfortunately he didn't have any success and because he got lost he made his home in the forest.

"Hey, whats going on." Colton called out to a lone bulbasaur. "Better watch out, your in a dungeon. Im Colton, and taken by how you look, you must be lost." He snickered at his own joke. "Dont worry, I can help you through. Ive done this thing many times over."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Elijah saw the Chimchar and responded, "Hi I'm Elijah but you can call me Eli or Ej whichever one you like better." Elijah hoped that this Colton could help him and decided to follow him, "Alright so what do we do here?"

"What we do, is find the end. Haven't you ever been in one of these before?" Colton lept down beside him. "Chose the direction. Anyway might work. Just keep an eye out for other pokemon. Lets try right." Colton then turns and walks to the right path, away from the bulbasaur.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Wait for me!" Elijah screamed after the Chimchar. While looking in front of him he saw a Dragon Breath fly past him, turns out that a Gible fired the attack and promptly cause Elijah to retaliate, "Take this!" Elijah used vine whip on the Gible which knocked him backwards, Elijah thought to himself, "So this is how it's gonna work huh, well in that case I'm ready!" Elijah then charged ahead of the Chimchar and advanced in the dungeon.

"You like to move fast huh," Colton says to his partner. Letting the bulbasaur get some distance, he started to run forward. In the first second, Colton has already surpassed him. Finding an oran berry, he tossed it to the Bulbasaur. "Keep this incase you get hurt."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Thanks." Elijah said whilst using Sludge Bomb on a near by Spearow, Elijah thought that he was born for this kind of stuff, unbeknownst to him, a Pidgey used Gust on him and Elijah was knocked back. He then took out the Berry that Colton gave him and he felt better, "Come get some you dumb bird!" Elijah promptly used Sludge Bomb crippling the Pidgey as he advanced.

A decent bit of distance away, Colton was fighting a pidgeot. Jumping into the air, he enveloped himself into a flame wheel. Hitting the bird, knocking it out first time. "You good back there? The ends probably up close." The chimchar raced back to him, watching him fight the basic pokemon.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'm good." Elijah shouted to his partner," Just get to the end and I'll shout if I need your help." Elijah tried catching up to Colton but was blocked by a Quagsire and an Ampharos, using Razor leaf, Elijah neutralized them both and ran to where Colton was and saw a white light, "Hey I think that's our exit!" Elijah then made a beeline for the white light he saw.

Colton raced forward. "Ali-upe." Colton called out, as he jumped over the Bulbasaur. "Lets get out of here!" He ran out of it, and waited at the end. "So, never properly introduced myself. Im Colton, an exploration soloist. And who might you be. Since we were to busy to meet right."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh me, I'm Elijah but you can call me Ej or Eli if you want, I'm a wandering Pokemon who hopes to become an exploration Pokemon," Elijah said with relief that they got out of there, "I left home after I told my parents about my dream, speaking of what's your's"

"Never had one. Dont think I ever will. Exploding gets basic when no exploration team will accept a solo team." Colton turned away, remembering the many times he was denied access to the team, because he went solo. "Never knew my family. Nobody ever told me about anything except that I need to get stronger. Least you have a family. So, you left home, then you can crash with me for tonight. Its getting dark."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Wow, I didn't know that, I'm sorry." Elijah felt a mixture of remorse for him being alone for nearly all of his life, sad because he was never enough of an individual to have dreams and thankful for him letting him stay at his place and getting out of the dungeon alive. "So where do you live, my 'home' is just a stump in a forest."

"Nowhere special. I have a small island across a land bridge. Come on, its not to far away." Colton races away, and dives straight into a bush. "So, are you coming, or are you gonna hang out there?" Colton races across a land bridge to a island in the middle of a secret lake. There is a two story hut, with some berry trees growing at the side. He waited until Eli made it through.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Nice place you have here, then again this comes from a guy who lived in a stump for a good amount of time." Elijah walked over to Colton and said, "So can we go in, I'm kind of tired from that last dungeon." A thought came to Elijah's mind, Maybe if I go to the exploration team with Colton then maybe he would get accepted and can become stronger.

"Rest here as long as you need. I'll get dinner done. There's a bed upstairs." Colton says to him, as he headed to the berry trees. As Colton collected the berries, he though about Eli. Why did he run away from home? If I had a family, I wouldn't leave them. But I guess I have to take care of him now. My guess is he wants to join an expedition. I would have to join him then. You know what, ill do it. "Hey, Eli, can we chat for a moment?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Yea sure." Elijah didn't know why Colton wanted to chat but he hoped that he would be able to accomplish his dreams. He was excited for dinner and thought that he may have pizza, his favorite food for dinner. Elijah thought, Man, am I lucky, not only did I find a new friend in Colton, he let me stay at his house as opposed to sleeping in a stump again.

"So, im gonna guess that you will be living with me for some time now. If you wish, I could be able to get us an introduction into an expedition society. Its up to you, also, mind bringing in a bucket of water?" Colton walked by him into the house. Colton then took a sharp knife and cut up the berries into pieces, but in a way so no juice squirts anywhere. "Put the water in the pot when you bring it in."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I would love that." Elijah said as he was bringing in the pot of water whilst trying not to spill the water over. "So could you teach me about how these expedition societies work?" Even though he had always dreamt of being an expedition team member, he never had time to learn about the rules of the society.

"More like I would teach you on the field." Colton replied. He placed the pot on the fire, and placed the berries, and some vegetables in it. "If we can find a society, they will explain their rules. Im thinking tomorrow, we can take on my personal dungeon I use for practice. Its called Enclosure Cavern." By then, the water has turned into a broth. "Here, take this." Colton hands him a bowl of stew. "Take a rest. You'll need it for tomorrow. You can take the upstairs bed. I dont use it often anyway."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Thanks, also I'm grateful that you let me stay here under such short notice." Elijah than started to eat the stew and realized while it isn't his favorite, it was one of the best meals that he had in a while. "Alright, I'm heading upstairs so goodnight." Elijah said to Colton as he got into the bed. When Elijah woke up, he was ready to take on the day so he ran downstairs to see where Colton slept.

Last edited:
Name: Spectre
Nickname: Gaster
Species: Gastly
Likes: Movies, Video Games (despite having no hands), battles, and memes
Dislikes: People he finds annoying, overly spicy food, not being a Haunter (yet), and certain dances.
Goals: To travel everywhere on an adventure.

It was a peaceful day, and Spectre was sitting outside staring at some clouds, when suddenly a newspaper flies at him. He dodges just in time. He looks at the newspaper, and sees the headline saying "Return of the mystery dungeons?!" and a photo of a Scrafty. Spectre says to himself "This is my big chance! To find adventure and travel the world!". He (somehow) writes a note and bolts for the nearest town, hoping to find the Scrafty he saw in the paper.

Last edited: