• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP?

Hoi! So, I wanted to create a new RP. And now we're here. I was thinking if some people would join.
  1. Romance is allowed. Just don't take it overboard. No mushy gushy stuff. Blech!
  2. No Gore. Absoluteyly none. I'm not ruining Pokemon Mystery Dungeon with bloodshed.
  3. All Pokecharms rules apply
  4. Put Cave Diamond somewhere in your Other section.
  5. Everyone can control the npc guild members in the games
  6. Ask someone before you decide them to be your partner. And it has to be a roleplayer's OC.
  7. I have to state these out loud: No one-liners.
  8. Past tense.

Undecided
The Guild.
Name:
Nickname (Optional):
Species:
Partner (Optinal):
Other:
Have fun!​

Last edited:
Name: Marona
Species: Zorua
Appearance: pure white fur where the black normally is and pink where the red normally is. Wears costume butterfly wings.
Personality: She is extremely timid in most cases , however she loves things that are warm and soft. She also loves things that have butterfly wings.
( also can she be someone that is rescued by someone in a job. )
other: cave diamond

Last edited:
Name: Night
Nickname (Optional): N/A
Species: Hoothoot
Age (Optional): 13 years
Partner:N/A (yet)
(And is this based off one of the specific games? Just asking. Also, Cave diamond)

Last edited:
Name: Ankh
Nickname (Optional):
Species: Riolu
Appearance: Lighter coloured eyes, taller ears
Personality: Brave and outgoing, overoptimistic and overexcitable, which can be a bit grating. Can be reckless or impulsive and rarely thinks about his actions.
Partner: None (Might get one though)

I know Riolu is overdone but I really want to use him, I used a Riolu in Sky and I'm really attached now :p

I want to join if that's fine. I'll make my character application in a bit, I'll be a bit. IRL things are happening currently. Just lettin' you know, I'll probably make my application today. ^-^

Here's my application~

Name: Mwanga
Nickname (Optional): Mawa
Species: Blitzle
Age (Optional): About 13 human years
Personality: He's a huge dork, a klutzy timid dork, and he's proud of it! Sometimes, he does things without meaning to and will apologize relentlessly if this is the case. He tries being nice, but sometimes he tries a bit too hard.
Partner (Optional): Nobody yet
Other: Cave Diamond (I think that's it, might be switched around)

I... I have to join this! I love Mystery Dungeon RPs~! >w<

Name: Fiesta
Nickname: N/A
Species: Piplup
Partner: He doesn't have one yet, but he'd love one in the near future! Feel free to ask me if you'd like to be Fiesta's partner!
Other: Cave Diamond sounds like a beautiful place, he thinks~!

EDIT: I like how you're using my adoptable for this, and I'm glad you like him that much! xD

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Name: Kaylei
Nickname (Optional): N/A
Species: Umbreon
Age (Optinal): 19
Partner (Optinal): None
Other: Cave Diamond.

Maybe for the plot, team rocket invades and the pokemon need to escape and find a new home?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is basically a game with no humans, aprt from the main character is turned into a pokemon and is actually a human. So I'm not sure on that one...

Anyway, accepted!

Hm... what if our characters were a bit more seasoned, and the bosses of each dungeon (or a select handful of them) banded together to try to take over the guild?
I like that Idea! But we must see other incomes. I'll hold this until next week to find out the plot. Unless no one wants to sumbit (anymore).

Is it too late for me to join?

Name: Prose
Nickname: N/A
Species: Ponyta
Appearance: A regular ponyta, bar for the fact that her flames are purple as opposed to orange.
Partner(s): None, as of yet.
Other: She speaks in an overly flowery manner. For example, "Cave Diamond" might become "The dark, cavernous depths that glimmered with opalescent gemstones, each individual facet glinting with multicoloured light."

Last edited:
Not necessarily. There's gotta be a way to incorporate your character in, if we are to use that plot. Maybe instead of being trapped in a dungeon, she's a prisoner that needs to be saved. :S

Name: Blossom
Nickname: Bloss
Species: Deerling
Personality: Blossom is usually quite quiet and reserved, only speaking when necessary. She is quite excitable, can sometimes get too attached to things, and adores nature.
Appearance: Of course, like all Deerling, her appearance changes between seasons, and so does her attire. In Spring, she wears a quaint ribbon around her tail, in the Summer, she wears a small flower above her eyebrow, in the Fall, Blossom hangs a leaf from her ear, and in Winter, she wears a thick, brown scarf.
Partner: None yet.
Other: The Diamond Cave will be a new adventure for Blossom.

I added a few other sections to the form, if that's all right.

I hope it's not too late for joining ;)

Name
: Blumiere
Nickname: Blum.
Species: Furfrou.
Personality: Blum can be a little distant and aggressive at first due to some experiences from his past, pessimistic and stressful. Despite this, he can be trustful and loyal. He is normally grumpy, especially when he wakes up. He's a gentleman and will be angry if somebody misbehaves with him. He likes going formal and hates being dirty.
Appearance: just a normal Furfrou with a Dandy Trim. He also has a feather from a Braviary in his hat.
Partner: He does not have one yet.
Other: He thinks that a Diamond Cave would be a perfect place to live.