1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by AitorLucasPunto, Nov 20, 2014.

1. What about a Pokémon MD RolePlay?
    We could inspire it in the first edition or in the second edition, I don't know which you prefer.
    I've been thinking about 3 main options:
    -A big guild living in Pokémon square. In this case, everyone in the roleplay would teamwork to achieve what the master (which can be someone or a NPC controled by the admin) says thay gotta do.
    -Several small guilds living in Pokémon square. Each guild can be controlled by a player or 3-4 players can organise a guild. Guilds can fight between them or cooperate.
    -Everyone in the RP is part of Wigglytuff Guild.

If anybody is interesed in taking part / organising this RP, feel free to post. If nobody else is interesed in organisation, I'll do it myself.

As soon as we decide how you want the relationship between players to be, we will start deciding the story and all that. I've already got some ideas, but I don't wanna develope them until I know which is your favourite.

Hope you like the idea!

2. Green Dragon

Green Dragon Formerly supertrainer300

I think multiple guilds would be better. If that happened, I might join, even though I've never played anything PMD. Cool idea!

. . . If I joined, I'd call being master of one of the guilds.

3. Well, I didn't expect someone to answer this... so it's great. You can look for some friends to be your guild partners if you want.

4. Green Dragon

OKziez awesome! My first RP died like a week ago, so now I'm bored, and Thanksgiving break isn't helping matters.

Whimsical Totodile likes this.
  5. sure! any ideas?

6. mainly yes. If finally we decide to RP about many guilds in pokémon square, I've thought about organising some kind of Poké-Olympiades. Do you like the idea?

7. Green Dragon

If you mean some kind of tournament, then yes. Yes this must be done.

8. May I join in as well?

9. Green Dragon

So I'm gonna post a bio.

Name: Martin
    Is a: Frogadier
    Identifying Marks: A small, almost un-noticible scar down his left arm.
    Musculature: Somewhat small and thin, but fast and lightweight.
    Personality: Martin is usually shy at first, but becomes happy and outgoing once he makes friends. He is very protective of the few friends he does have, as he does NOT want to lose them.
    Skills: He is a rather fast runner, and as a result is good at dodging hits.

10. Sorry I ddint post this before.

Name: Doku
    Pokemon: Nuzleaf
    Age in Pokemon Years: 15
    Identifying Marks: His leaf on his head is a dark shade of autumn brown rather than green.
    Musculature: Built for a balance between speed and strength.
    Personality: Doku is a bold, friendly, and wild Pokemon, always seeking a good time. He is a hardcore thrill seeker and will do the most extreme things for a good time. If Doku seems strange in the eyes of another, Doku couldn't give a Rattata's ass.
    Skills: Is exceptionally good at climbing trees, jumping gaps, and exploring the wilderness, especially uncharted territory.

11. Ill join a guild with CreeperNinja. A Nuzleaf and a Frogadier, teamed up would have good type advantages.

12. Bio)

Name: Bailey
    Pokemon: Chikorita

Musculature: A regular sized Chikorita with a huge lush leaf on his head.

Personality: Somewhat timid around new people, Bailey joins a Guild by his parents' request to see more of the world. He as a short temper and is offended easily.

13. Can I have a guild which are all sailors with a big ship as the guild hq
    Also can I be a fan made Pokemon

14. Too bad this ended... This sounds fun and at least I could of joined really late