• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP

What about a Pokémon MD RolePlay?
We could inspire it in the first edition or in the second edition, I don't know which you prefer.
I've been thinking about 3 main options:
-A big guild living in Pokémon square. In this case, everyone in the roleplay would teamwork to achieve what the master (which can be someone or a NPC controled by the admin) says thay gotta do.
-Several small guilds living in Pokémon square. Each guild can be controlled by a player or 3-4 players can organise a guild. Guilds can fight between them or cooperate.
-Everyone in the RP is part of Wigglytuff Guild.

If anybody is interesed in taking part / organising this RP, feel free to post. If nobody else is interesed in organisation, I'll do it myself.

As soon as we decide how you want the relationship between players to be, we will start deciding the story and all that. I've already got some ideas, but I don't wanna develope them until I know which is your favourite.

Hope you like the idea!

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
I think multiple guilds would be better. If that happened, I might join, even though I've never played anything PMD. Cool idea!

. . . If I joined, I'd call being master of one of the guilds.

I think multiple guilds would be better. If that happened, I might join, even though I've never played anything PMD. Cool idea!

. . . If I joined, I'd call being master of one of the guilds.
Well, I didn't expect someone to answer this... so it's great. You can look for some friends to be your guild partners if you want.

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
So I'm gonna post a bio.

Name: Martin
Is a: Frogadier
Identifying Marks: A small, almost un-noticible scar down his left arm.
Musculature: Somewhat small and thin, but fast and lightweight.
Personality: Martin is usually shy at first, but becomes happy and outgoing once he makes friends. He is very protective of the few friends he does have, as he does NOT want to lose them.
Skills: He is a rather fast runner, and as a result is good at dodging hits.

Sorry I ddint post this before.

Name: Doku
Pokemon: Nuzleaf
Age in Pokemon Years: 15
Identifying Marks: His leaf on his head is a dark shade of autumn brown rather than green.
Musculature: Built for a balance between speed and strength.
Personality: Doku is a bold, friendly, and wild Pokemon, always seeking a good time. He is a hardcore thrill seeker and will do the most extreme things for a good time. If Doku seems strange in the eyes of another, Doku couldn't give a Rattata's ass.
Skills: Is exceptionally good at climbing trees, jumping gaps, and exploring the wilderness, especially uncharted territory.

Bio)

Name: Bailey
Pokemon: Chikorita

Musculature: A regular sized Chikorita with a huge lush leaf on his head.

Personality: Somewhat timid around new people, Bailey joins a Guild by his parents' request to see more of the world. He as a short temper and is offended easily.