• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP: Entain Adventures!

He glides over to the bench and sits next to her and puts his claw on her. “I wouldn’t want anyone else to be on my team. If you can’t save them then we can together.” He smiles with his left chipped tooth looking like a goofy grin. “The first time I saw what you did I knew that you would be the one I would be on a team with, your amazing and can do incredible things, and maybe even teach me a couple of things” he gets off the bench “So let’s go sign up, together. I know that WE will do amazing things”
(Don’t know if this was the right approach to it)

"You sounded like you just confessed your love to me!"Lucy said trough laughs."Ugh...............Fine........But we need to be three,right?Or I don't remember correctly....Hmmmm......But,that was really sweet of you.Let's go!"She got his claw and headed for the rescue team sign up building.When they got there,Lucy whispered to Splice"I think we should wait here.You know,let the others leave the building and then we'll enter!"

He waved in the wind like a flag until they got to the building. He felt dizzy for a bit but shook it off. He listened to what she said then looked at the big line. “We probably should, but what will we do while we wait for the line to dissipate?” He whispered back to Lucy.

"Hmmm.....I say we just wait."Lucy said with boredom in her eyes."We might as well wait for a new teammate to come."She started fidgeting with her bandanna when an idea popped into her head.She gasped,and ran towards the clothing shop.She came out with her red and blue bandanna's around her horn,and a new yellow one around her neck"So,do you like it?"She asked Splice for his opinion.

“It looks really cool! He looks at his black neckerchief and thinks about a new look, but disregards it. He glides around her with trying to think of something to do. He then thinks about someone even joining their team “Do you really think that someone will just walk up and ask to be with our team? I mean there’s a chance but...” He looks around for anyone that seems like they might want to join. “It’s very slim.”

"Eh,I don't know."Lucy said bored."Plan's are meaningless.Even if you planned your entire future,something will eventually go wrong."She said like a goth."*sigh*I don't even know if we'll do great.I bet we'll fail like in the first second of our first and every mission that we'll ever had.It's meaningless wishing you'll succeed.Just meaningless.Sigh......"

"are you alright Eric?" Nina helped him back up. "He is right though Flame you do need to calm down a bit, people are staring! There's just a time and a place for powers!" Nina paused for a moment, thoughtful. "Imagine what you could do in a dungeon though! I can't wait till I start to get new moves!"

He looks back at Lucy. “Don’t think like that, and I agree what you mean with planning but it’s better to try then to not at all and if we do fail then we can just learn from our mistakes.” He then looks back at the big line. “Will be waiting all day at this point. There has to be something that we can do to shorten the line.” He then tries to think of a solution.

"Sigh.....Optimism,so dull and naive of you to be optimistic...."Lucy said like a goth."I'm going somewhere."She took off towards the park and sat on the edge of the fountain."Sigh........This is so boring....I can't wait to save Pokemon.....I can't wait to show that annoyance of a Fennekin who's the real jerk..."Lucy said with a devious smile."But pans are meaningless,and so are wishes......Huh.....This is really relaxing...." She said,bored and tired.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
"s-sorry" flame said, she stopped her cheerful acts, and there was a faint sad smile in her face.
"I will try my best not to do it anymore" she said, there wasn't any excitement in her voice, "b-but i just cant help it" the fennekin added quietly in a little sadness.

She just hoped that everything would be over, it seemed like theres 1-2 teams before them to register.

Splice then comes up with an idea to shorten the line. “Maybe I could make a distraction, but how can I make that happen, hmm...” he looks around and finds a store with a recorder. He goes into it and buys one. He comes back out and goes close to the line.”This should work” he then blows into the recorder as hard as he can. What comes out can only be described as earpierceing. After, almost all of the Pokémon are gone from the line except for about 4 or 5. He glides back over to Lucy. “Well the lines gone, but at the cost my ears.” His head is still ringing from the noise. It feels like someone rang a gong inside his head. If it was any louder he was sure his ears would’ve bleed. “C,mon let’s go, maybe we will see the Pokémon who called you a jerk.”

Nina looked over. "Ugh it's just Lucy and that Gligar again! Before long, the trio were at the front and entered the building. The interior was decorated with maps of different regions and rare treasures as well as portraits of famous adventurers.
A Lopunny sat at the desk and smiled happily at the group.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Side Character:
Name:
Beatrice
Species: Lopunny
About: Beatrice is a young recently evolved Lopunny who works part-time as the secretary of the Rescue Bureau. She plans to join herself one day but wants to finish school first. (She's about college level)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hi! I'm Beatrice! What can I do for you today?"
"We're here to start a team!"
Beatrice smiles. "I thought as much! Could you tell me your names?"
"I'm Nina and my friends are Eric and Flame! Nina gestures to the team.
"Great!" Beatrice types the names into a computer.
"We don't have you in our system yet so if you want to sign up you'll have to pass the aptitude test."
Nina nodded. "We heard about that!"
Again Beatrice smiled warmly.
"Ok, I just have one more question. I'm sorry if this comes across as rude, but it's protocall to ask all Pokémon not in their final forms if you are all adults?"

Magic Sparkle

The loud voice didnt seem to effect fennekin like the others, even with her big ears, "well that was strange, but after getting attacked by a couple boomburst at the same time..." Flame said as she start waggling her tail, but immediately stopped.

"Who made that loudy noicy anyway?" The Fennekin asked, when she heard from nina that it was lucy she got angry.
"Why is she always trying to mess with us?, That jerk" flame said and flames start coming from her body, like she setting herself on fire to use flame charge.

But all the flames faded away when she noticed that its her team's turn, "oh, its our turn!, Yey!" Flame said like nothing happened like usual, but her words was with less excitement, she took hard what her friends said.

(Ooc: Im skipping to the part with the lopunny)

"Well, im still a child, at least im supposed to be" flame answered, "we also supposed to have a team name, right?" The Fennekin added.

"I'm not quite an adult yet either" Nina added.
Beatrice noted this down.
"Ok, this means you'll have to do exceptionally well in the test, you got it?"
Beatrice was thoughtful for a second.
"Tell you what, I'm not supposed to tell you this but the test is a fight and it's not an easy one. If you want, you can leave to prepare. Since I've got your names recorded I might be able to get you through the line quicker. Of course, you guys might be ready!"

Magic Sparkle

"im fine to go now, what about you guys?" Flame said, she start waggling her tail as she start to get excited again.

"I wonder how the enemy will look, maybe its a giant and big pokemon? Or maybe a small and a quick one?. I guess i will find out soon, this is going to be fun!" The Fennekin thought to herself in excitement, waggling her tail even faster.

"Wait,the line's already gone?That quick?"Lucy asked Splice surprised."Huh....Did you do something?"She said suspicious."Hmmmmm......Well,let's go."She walked over to the building and entered."Huh,the line really is gone!Interesting...."She got in line,with only 1 team in front of them.

Zip the Joltik was climbing on the wall around the door when the Gligar had blown into the Recorder. He almost fell trying to cover the sides of his head. "Really!?" he attempted to shout before falling into a bush. He quickly scurried out of the bush and looked at the Absol and Gligar with a slight hint of annoyance in his eyes and began to glare at the two. "You're lucky you didn't...." He trailed off before shrinking down and backing up. "Sorry..." He adds, feeling rather anxious.

Lucy was about to say something when she heard a faint voice."What was that?It sounded like a toy just threatened us....Weird..."She looked around but didn't see anything. "Huh,weird.Wait...If a toy threatened us...That means you really did something!Ugh....And when I thought things couldn't get any worse!"She started whining,but with a really deep voice,s it doesn't sound like she's a baby.That's when she noticed a Joltik standing in front of them."Oh...It was you that was threatening us?"

Magic Sparkle

"youre quite funny" flame told eric as she wags her tail even more faster, "what about you Nina?, do you want to start it right now or prepare?" She questioned, she start jumping in excitement.

"I wonder who is going to be the leader, im not a good choice to be a leader, and also what would be the team name? Is my purple scarf fitting to the team? And the red bow on it?" The fennekin thought as she jumps and wags her tail very fast, almost enough speed to fly like an helicopter.

He looks around for what threatened them, he then looks at the ground and sees a Tiny joltic. He goes over to the joltic and picks it up. “Dosent look that threating. I’ve heard about joltics but never actually seen one for myself. A lot smaller than I expected.” He grins. “Hey you don’t have to be afraid of us we aren’t going to hurt you.” He sets the joltic back down.

Eric smiled at Flame, before Running around in a circle more. “Well, what should we do? There’s a lot items we may need, and we dont have much money, at least, I dont have ‘nough to get anything. What in tarnation we s’pose to do?” He said, thinking about what items they may need.

Magic Sparkle

"dont worry, i have a useful item!" Flame said and smirked, her tail start waggling slowly as she takes a reviver seed from her scarf.

"I always have a few of them hidding in my scarf in case someone would attack me and make me faint, when it happens the seed just falling from my scarf to the mouth and im getting revived, a simple trick" flame said and start laughing with joy.

"I have like 2-3 hidden in my scarf so we need to be careful with them" she said as she returned the seed back to the small path between her bow and her scarf.

"Well then!" said Beatrice, "I guess you're all ready to go!" Nina shuffled awkwardly. Her team seemed ready. If she told them she wasn't sure she could win a fight, they might go on without her! If she went though, they might all lose because of her!
Luckily Beatrice picked up on her nervousness.
"You nervous about the fight? I think you can do it! What moves have you got?"
"Oh um..." Nina glanced briefly back at her team.
"Just Poison Sting and my starting normal type moves..."
Beatrice thought for a moment.
"Well, you can inflict poison damage, and lowering defence is always useful!"
Nina did not look convinced.
Beatrice thought again. It's all good being encouraging but if she's not careful this Pokémon could get badly hurt...
"Tell you what." She said. "I'll give you this but you mustn't tell anyone I'm not charging you ok!" Beatrice winked and handed Nina a brown disk.
"I really believe you guys can do this! I'll set up a match for you! Go chill on the sofas for a minute! And don't forget to have a look at that TM!"

Nina and the rest of the gang sat huddled around the TM curiously.
"How do I use this?" Nina poked it and it started to glow into light before disappearing into Nina.
"Woah!" She cried. She felt powerful but at the same time like something, an ability she had always had was gone. It was a weird feeling.
3... 2... 1... Ta da! Nina forgot Tackle and learned Dig!

He looks back at the line and sees that it’s their turn. “Shoot! It’s our turn, let’s go sign up. Sorry we will have to talk to you later joltic, don’t want to go back to the back of the line” he grabs Lucy’s paw and rushes over to the front desk. “Hey, we are here to make a team! What do we have to do to sign up?”

Beatrice was looking at the trio and was startled by the Gligar and Absol. "Oh! Hello! Um.. Oh right!" She smiled brightly as it was routine to do so. "If you want to start a team you'll either need to bring a third member, or you can be assigned a 3rd member, someone who signed up solo."

"Hmmmm.....I know!"Lucy said excited.She ran into the waiting room and said to the little Joltik"Hey,are you looking for a team?Because we would really need a 3rd member!And plus,you wouldn't be here if you didn't want in a team!Le's go!"She got the Joltik on her tail and ran back to the Loppuny."Here's our 3rd member!"She put him on the counter excited.

Zip froze up, as still as a statue from the unexpected move. He stood there momentarily before calming down and looking at the Absol with absolute confusion in his mind. "From all of the Absol I've seen..." he says trailing off. "You are very unique..." He had no doubt in his mind that he himself wanted to be in a team, but this was random.

"My name is Lucy!"Lucy responded cheerful."But...what do our names have to do with a test?"She tilted her head,curious.She was holding back on saying something rude to the Loppuny,because she was a fully evolved Pokemon.

Zip looked at the Lopunny for a few seconds. "I'm....I'm Zip..." he responded hoping that she would hear him.
He was rather nervous, as he was worried that someone would hear his name and make fun of him.

Magic Sparkle

When flame saw the absol she wasnt that happy, she stared madly at her.
"I thought the gligar said she doesn't like rescue teams or something? Then why that rude absol is her? Is she just trying to follow us or something?" Flame muttered to herself.

She decided to do a little trick and fool the absol and she start making another copy of her, the only different between the two fennekins was that the copy is a little brighter.

"What are you doing here?!" The real flame yelled toward the absol, "i thought you hate rescue teams?" The clone added.
Right after that they both giggled, hoping that the trick would fool her.

(OOC: oh man I missed a lot. I'll try and catch up)
(BIC)

After the other pokémon began to spread out, the three siblings went back through town to their family's restaurant, The Three Courses. A few hours past before the trio returns to the office and see the other pokémon they met splitting up into teams. They approach Beatrice at the front counter. Panpour speaks up, "Hello, we'd like to take another mission please. Team Pan Brothers..." "and pan SISTER." Chimed in pansage. "Reporting for duty!"

(OOC)

Maybe we can have my team accompany the new teams on their first mission; one of the Pan siblings to each team.

Lucy raised an eyebrow when the Flame clone appeared.She listened to what they have to say,and chuckled."Seriously?You actually thing that I'd fall for that?I can tell the difference between a real Pokemon and a Double Team clone.Nice try tough."She directed her attention towards Beatrice."So when can we start?"

He uses posion sting on the the fake Fennekin and grins. “If that’s what your going to be using your moves for, annoying others. Then maybe you should get a different job and not join a rescue team. Try and use them to actually do something useful.” He goes over to Eric and apologizes “Hey, sorry for yelling at you when I asked about Lucy. I can see that your not as bad as the others in your team.” He looks over at the Fennekin. “I should of thought about what you said before I yelled...”