• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP: Entain Adventures!

Lucy was about to kick a target square in the face,but then Eric appeared and she fell to the ground."Ugh...What do you want?...WHAT?!After saying that I don't have manners and that I'm a jerk,you really think that I'm going to join you?!As if!Ugh,you might be the smartest out of the three,but that's just dumb.Ugh,it aches my heart to talk like that to an unevolved Pokemon.Sorry.Bye loser!"She hoped away from Eric,thinking"Ugh,that was my only chance!Of course I messed it up..."

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
"then lets go, we shouldn't stay here all day" she said cheerfully, but after hearing the mudbray talking she got angry.

"Why we need to ask someone that acting mean to join us, she will only think that its begging like we must her in our team! He we dont need her, right? We can rescue and help other by ourselves! Then why letting her join our team?" Fennekin said, but it was seem that the mudbray already left to find lucy.

“You sure Miss?” Eric called after her. He didnt give up easily when he wanted something, so he galloped right over to Lucy. “Ive met people like you before! They act all tough, but, give them time and they come ‘round! I’m sure you would fit in our team. But, if you don’t want to yet, that’s alright! But, consider it, ‘Kay!” He said to her, smiling softly.

Lucy was extremely annoyed by Eric's attempt to convince her."Yeah,did you remember that after I was a ''jerk''?Huh,you're extremely dumb,just like your friend,Fennekin!Man,using a Psychic Move on a Dark Type as a warning,that's extremely dumb!"She sighed with grief,just like a goth."Ugh,your attempts to convince me are meaningless.Sigh....I'll consider it,if that makes you happy..."She walked faster to avoid anymore conversations.

Magic Sparkle

"a lot of pokemons said that too when they wanted me to go away, im pretty sure she tried to do that as well, she is a big jerk so its fitting her to say that, lets just continue and register our team" flame said in a bit of anger.

"I still dont understand why you want her on our team? She will just do the opposite of helping, maybe were even stronger than her!" The fennekin said.

“Mkay! See you there!’’ He said, running off, before coming back. “Um...which way is the Bureau again...?” He asked, embarrassed. “Maybe we should stick together.” He thought. Eric then turned to Flame. “Just give that Absol a chance! Maybe she is really kind to people, just not strangers.”

Lucy kept walking until she heard a cry coming from the city,due to her good hearing,and she immediately dashed over,jumping over the 3 dimwits.The Pokemon that was crying was a Togedemaru."Hey,fella,what's wrong?
"I was only walking,until a Nidoking came and stole my purse.And since it's a Ground Type,I couldn't protect myself.;_;"
"Nidoking...."Lucy said,restlessly looking around for a Nidoking with a women's purse.She immediately saw him,and ran after him."Hey you little punk,you'l need some ICE to the burns I'll give you!"She used Ice Beam on it,immobilizing him.She caught up to him,she kicked him square in the face,and got back the purse."Oh,look!The police is coming!Chao!~"She ran as a Manectric and a Watchog came to arrest him."Here you go,ma'am."
"Thank you so much!" She said grateful.She left to the berry store,and bought 40 berries.
Lucy strolled proudly over to a bench and rested."Man,it's unfortunate that nobody saw what I did.Well,it would've been even more odd than it is now..."

As the trio walked Nina said"I do see where you're coming from Flame. To be honest I don't really want her on the team either! I mean she seems like she does a lot of good deeds and stuff but she seriously seems to have it in for us in particular. I'm sure if she wanted she could get into another team if she wanted! It's not like we're stopping her from signing up or anything!"

As Lucy got bored again,an idea popped into her head"Oh my gosh,YES!!!!"She thought excited.She used her Ice Beam to create a path of ice,so she can slide.She hopped on it,her fangs helping her to glide across it.Her path eventually got in front of the 3,and she needed to yell"Coming through!"so they wouldn't hit her.When the path of ice finished,she jumped off it and yelled"WOO!"But her grin became a frown when she saw that she ended up in the fields,again

"I can't tell if she's teasing us or trying to impress us!" Nina sighed, smiling. "Admittedly that was pretty cool." Before long the trio arrived back at the Bureau and they joined the queue. Luckily aside from a few glances, nobody seemed bothered by Nina's presence.

Name: Splice
Species: Gligar
Appearance: his left tooth is chipped and he wears a black neckerchief.
Personality: He is clumsy and energetic. Leading to situations that he doesn’t want to be in. Helping others isn’t one of his strongest traits but he tries his best. He tries to protect others even if they wouldn’t do the same.
Positive:he likes to cheer others up. No matter who they are. Great at battling and knows many taticts.
Negative: His bad side rarely comes out but he tends to stay far away from others when it does. He is also annoyed easily so it can be the fate of him in a battle.
Moves: guillotine( guillotine is a powerful move and I will leave it up too you guys when it hits or not.) poison sting, veno shock, x-scissor.
Ability:immunity
Backstory: Splice is a nice Gligar and wants to make many friends. But when he was very young
he tried to be friends with people he shouldn’t. Bullies abused the fact that he wanted to nice things and made him do many things for him. When they were done with him and didn’t need him any more they punched him and his tooth chipped off. He now wants to protect others so that others don’t go through harsh treatment too.
Other: He has trained for awhile so he would be ready to join a rescue team.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Splice was on top of a tree when he saw an absol go across with an ice beam. He was amazed and decided to go to him. He glides over to the absol and lands next to him. “That was so cool! I’ve never seen someone use icebeam as a form of movement. It looked really fun!” His eyes are glistening with fascination. “Oh sorry I dropped in without even introducing myself. My name is Splice and I just can’t look away from something that is new or unique to me. I use what I see when I train so I can be ready to join a rescue team! I was actually heading to try in join now but...” he rubs the top of his head “I kinda don’t know where it is. Would you happen to know?”

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

"seems like a lot of pokemons want to register their team, i cant wait until it would be our turn! I wonder what the first mission we will get, maybe its like a test" ember said cheerfully and took a little break, "this place is amazing! No one seem to be bothered by me" the fennekin said and start doing a little jumps and start wagging her tail from excitement.

Right after that she noticed a few pokemons staring at them, she thought maybe the stare meant for her and stopped jumping but still waggling.
"Well, i guess there still a few that get annoyed, but at least it not enough to kick me away from the town" she said.

Nina laughed at Flame's excitement. "Well there is a test before we start, just to make sure we don't kill ourselves, but what it is is, is kept secret. They change it every week but I'm told it's usually a difficult battle or some kind of navigation exercise. I personally hope it's the latter" Nina held her hands together awkwardly. "As I said I'm not much of a fighter yet."

Lucy smiled warmly as the Gligar jumped in front of her."Hey,fella,thank you."Then,when she heard that he wants to join a rescue team,her smile turned into a frown."Oh.Well...I guess I could take you there."She wondered over to the building that she saw when Nina got in town."Here it is.I'm not coming in,but I hope that you'll join a great team.:)"She went over to a bench and started stretching.

Magic Sparkle

"we wont die thats for sure! If i had a candy every time someone tried to kill me i was even more hyperactive!" Flame said and laughed from her own joke as she waggling her tail, "i actually hope its a battle, that will make things interesting and also fun, maybe its both? Or maybe its none of them and its something new?" The fennekin said in excitement.

she used double team to make another copy of herself, only brighter, they both jumped and waggled their tails, "i cant wait until it would be our turn!" The two fennekins yelled.

Splice walked along with the absol until they reached the destination. He thanked the absol and walked over to the line. He then realized that he didn’t get the name of the absol, and that he frowned when he heard rescue team? “Why would he frown when he hears rescue team? They help people.” He walks back over to the stretching absol. “Hey I gave you my name but you never gave me yours, and why did you frown when I said rescue teams? Do you hate them?” He tilted his head waiting for a response.

(Oh, @ScaldingPhoenix ,Lucy is a girl.)
Lucy stopped stretching when she saw the Gligar heading in her direction."Oh,hi!My name is Lucy.It's sweet of you giving up your spot in the queue only to know my name."But her smile faded when she heard the rest of the Gligar's words."Oh,you're really observant,Splice.Well....Ugh,I can't say it out loud.The only hint that I'm going to give you is Nidorina,Fennekin and Mudbray."She got up from the bench and strolled over to the fountain in the park.

(Oh sorry)
Splice wondered what she meant so he looked at the line until he saw the three Pokémon in the same group. “Maybe it’s because they gave her a hard time. Even though I’ve only just met her, that’s no reason to make someone dislike rescue teams.” He glides over to them with a poison sting ready, just in case they attack him. “Hey I was told by a absol named Lucy that she dosent like rescue teams and the only hint she gave me was you guys. Did you do something to her?” He has a concerned face on him. The only thing on his mind right now is helping Lucy.

(Blue is Panpour, Green is Pansage, and Red is Pansear)

Coming into the Bureau now were three pokémon, a Panpour, a Pansage, and a Pansear: each with a normal rank rescue badge on their chest and a crate of various ingredients on their backs. Mushrooms, berries, gummis, leaves, and vegetables filled the crates to the brim. They all moved over to the line for turning in missions and placed the crates down. The Panpour started to go through the crates, "Now let's see, they wanted us to find three grass gummis. Ah, here they are." The Pansage then chimed in, "Papapapan, those are the green gummis. The grass ones are the lighter green." "Oh right..." the Panpour responded, "...they look so similar though." "I just hope Chespin isn't mad at us for taking so long." Remarked Pansear. Panpour patted Pansear's back, "Hey better late then never."

Lucy was worried that Splice would do something bad to her "acquaintances",but after 1 minute she realized that she doesn't really care for them.She went back to the fields,to try out a new technique.She jumped,while looking towards the ground,and used Thunderbolt.The impact propelled Lucy into the air.She kept using it and eventually she landed in a tree."WOO!"She yelled excited and proud.

Last edited:
He looks at the Mudbray with a confused face “They are the reason why she dosent like rescue teams? They don’t look very threatening” he thinks to himself. He keeps poison sting up just in case they do something unexpected. “No I haven’t come to join your team, though I do want to join one. And as I said before I came here to know if you know an absol named Lucy”

“Calling someone a jerk is no way to try and get someone onto your team! Maybe if you were nice to her she would have insulted your team! I can now see why she is wouldn’t want to be apart of your team!” He readys a posion sting attack but a powerful gust of wind tosses him like a piece of paper, he some how gets tossed back to Lucy and falls face first into the grass in front of her. He gets up with dirt all over his face. He tries to get it off but then realized who was in front of him. “Bleh! Stupid wind! Oh uh hey Lucy... I uh figured out why you don’t want to be apart of a rescue team. Heh heh *sighs* ehhhh...” he looks down with disappointment in his face of how that wasn’t funny at all.

Magic Sparkle

The two fennekins kept jumping and waggling, they didnt pay attention to the talk between the mudbray and the gligar.
However, flame and her clone stopped waggling and jumping when they relized that the two pokemons talking about lucy.

"That absol is just a meanie!" Flame called out in anger, "she cares for nothing more then herself!" The clone added like the two fennekins have a different mind.
"She even called us jerks and even idiots" the two fennekins said, right before the gligar get tossed away by a strange gust of wind. "Weird..." The two fennekins said as they calming down.

Lucy was just minding her own business when Splice appeared in front of her."Where did you come from?"She asked him confused."Oh,so you figured it out. Uhhhhhh...........This awkward.But,why do you care so much about my life? You could do AMAZING things in life!Sigh...I have to go."She turned around and headed for the fields.

Islands?! I've always wanted to go somewhere like that! You have to tell me everything!!"

(The two island areas in the Entrain region are in the North. They are called Stornobrides Island (store-no-bree-dees) and Kirkall Island. I'll post a full map of the region to the discussion board soon)

(Blue is Panpour, Green is Pansage, and Red is Pansear)

Panpour, Pansage, and Pansear had finished their delivery and got their reward. They all were ready to go out. Before then, Panpour spotted the Mudbray and the Nidorina talking and approached them. He butted in, "Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt but would either of you like to give me some help. I've been carrying this crate of food for the past two hours; think you can relieve my back and carry it the rest of the way to my family's restaurant? I can give you 10 poké and a snack for your trouble." Pansage overheard her brother talking and rushed over. She slapped him in the back of the head, "Hey! You can't keep pawning off our earnings whenever you get too tired. We're suppose to be a team!" Panpour rubbed the back of his head, "I know, I know. But I've never seen these pokémon before, and like, I wanna get to know them; especially if they plan to stay and be a rescue team. I figured a simple favor would be a good way to break the ice." "A simple hello is what most of us do. Like this:" Pansage stepped up and does a curtsy and smiles, "Hello, my name is Papapan, my scatterbrained brother here is Papapapan, a pleasure to meet you". Panpour tilted his head around his sister's, "Offer's still on the table, by the way."

Nina thought about this. "What do you think team? Getting some additional Poké could be a good way to get some items but we would probably lose are place in line." She turned back to the monkey trio. "Is the job urgent or can you wait?"

Magic Sparkle

"im from some village, but im not allowed ot enter it anymore" ember and her clone said cheerfully, just then a pansear, panpour and a pansage came.

They didnt seem to notice her or the clone while the three talked with nina and eric, which made Fennekin a bit upset.

She didnt pay attention to the talk, she just hoped that she and her team could get their first mission, "im still wondering what the mission would be, is it a tough pokemon to fight or maybe a normal mission, i guess i will find out when we will register, but oh Arceus, this line is moving slowly" flame thought to herself as the copy was near.

Last edited:
(Edit: OOC: I start a new job tomorrow, so I'm not going to be able to respond till late afternoon on any posts involving my characters, sorry if that's a hassle for anyone)

Panpour scratched his head, " Unfortunately, I think it'd take longer to wait in line then it would for us to walk it over ourselves."
Pansage interjected, "Exactly, but if you do want to meet up come meet us at our work. Our family owns the the Three-Courses a lil outside the town's main square to the east." "Nice advertisement sis." Said Panpour, "but if you three, four, three, four, three..." Panpours eyes became dizzy as he tried to keep up with the double teaming Fennekin. One of the Fennekins gets a tug on its tail from Pansear. "Hi, I'm Papan. You're a fire type too, right? You planning on becoming a rescue team? Cause you seem really nice. We made our own team called the Pan Brothers and Sister."

Last edited:
I can’t do amazing things, that’s why I was amazed when I saw you” he says in his mind. “If only I could me amazing, maybe I could’ve stood up for myself. Maybe we could be a team, though she dosen’t seem to like talking about it very much... it would hurt to try” He follows her into the fields.

Magic Sparkle

By a surprise flame's tail got pulled, that made her clone disappear.
"Ow" the Fennekin said and turned back to see who managed to catch her off gaurd, turning out it was the pansear, she thought he didnt notice her, but she was wrong.

"Well i do planning of joining, but i've already joined a team" flame said and start to wag her tail.
"So how is it to be in a real rescue team? I mean, im going to be in a real rescue team too but still, is it exciting and interesting? Are you exploring places and helping lost pokemons? Or its something else?" Flame start showering the pansear with questions from excitement.

almost enough excitement to set her body on fire with flame charge and run in circles or make a lot copies of her with double team.

"Why are you following me?"Lucy asked Splice suspicious."You wanna see more cool things?Well,take a look at this!"She did the "Thunderbolt jet pack" thing,showing off to the Gligar."Wasn't that awesome?Huh,maybe I could maybe save someone with my techniques...."She wondered how would it be saving people as a full-time job.

His eyes glistened even more than last time. “That is the reason why I followed you, can do amazing things I couldn’t possibly dream of doing. And maybe you could save people with it...” he takes a deep breath in and prepares to ask the question. “Here we go splice, it’s fine if she doesn’t accept, I could possibly be with someone else.” He says to him self. He looks at Lucy with his big eyes. “Would you want to make a rescue team together, I may be small but I can hold my own weight in battles.” He then hits himself on the head. “Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why did I even try to ask, she won’t accept she said she doesn’t like them!” He says in his head.

"I-I-I...."Lucy said with a faint blush on her face."W-why would you want to make a rescue team with me?I don't know anything about rescuing!And if a fully evolved needs help,I won't be able to rescue them!Sigh...You should probably find someone else...."She sadly walked over to a distant bench and sadly sat on it.