• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon mystery dungeon: Melody of destinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sun was shining and the wind was blowing. The village of Pelesta was full of pokemon that were living and pokemon that were tourists. But there was also a pokemon guild there. Pokemon from all around the world would come to visit the guild for help and the explorers there would help in every way they could, but there was one pokemon in the village that was different than others. That pokemon was the Meloetta called Melody. She was a singer and a waiter in the local tavern. Even though she is an amazing singer she is an outcast. She gets bullied by other pokemon and because she is so small no one notices her. One day an Ursaring came in to the tavern, Meloetta brought him his drink but was tripped and she spilled the drink on Ursaring, Ursaring was furious but Meloettas boss stopped him and brought Meloetta to the back room. The owner of the tavern was Gallade. Meloetta tried to apologize "I am sorry but someone tripped me" Gallade silenced Meloetta and sais "You are fired, i'm sorry but this can't happen all the time you are a klutz now please leave" Meloetta ran away and ran into an alley. She sat down against the wall and started crying.

The Shiny Eevee who was perched on a tree looked down hearing crying. She was born with a red ribbon around her tail, and it still is there. Eevee saw a Meloetta crying and a guilty expression filled on her face. It was the Meloetta that tripped over her and now she got fired because of her. Eevee jumped down and walked ove to Meloetta "Sorry you lost your job..." The anti-social Eevee said, scared that the Meloetta will bully her.

Meloetta wiped her eyed and looked at eevee "It is not your fault i have always been a klutz, i never had anyone there to support me so i am not very well thought. I just never succeed at anything, that job was all i had so i guess i'm going to go back to my home. Well have good day exploring" Meloetta started walking away with her head down.

"H-Hey Wait! Did you hear that we could create a--" Eevee was gonna say something and tried to follow Meloetta, but faceplanted. Growling, Eevees stood up "We can create a Pokèmon Rescue Team(This Is a Rescue Team, Right?) Together!" Eevee called, finally managing to run after Meloetta

Meloetta was surprised "But aren't you already in a team? Isin't that ribbon on tour tail one that they give you in the guild? But if you are't in a team we could make a team! I have always wanted to be in a rescue team! I don't know what it's like but i have always wanted to try it. I once even tried to join but i fell trough the bars in to the hole where at the front door..."

Archen was annoyed. He always tried to fly since everyone teased him about it. Every time, he fell face first. annoyed, he ran away, and accidentally ran into a meloetta and a eevee. He looked up, and kept running, thinking they would tease him. He turned a corner and started kicking barrels in anger. He turned around, climbed a tree, and tried flying again. But instead of flying, he landed face first again.

Eevee sighed "I'm just as clumsy as you, how about we name our team, Nova's?" She asked and sat down, licking hr paining paw. "I had a hard time joining too, And I was born with the ribbon" She said and our her paw down. Eevee felt something faceplanted next to her and she turned to see a Archen "Are you ok?" She asked and walked over to him.

Meloetta ran behind eevee to check out archen "Can we help you? We were just going to make a rescue team together so we csn help!"

Archen looked up, "everyone teases me about me not being able to fly." He got up and looked around. "I'm trying to join a team, but no one lets me join since I can't fly." "All I can do is glide." He climbed a tree, jumped off, and managed to glide over to the eevee before losing balance. He fell down, on his feet this time. "See?" he looked away, trying to hide his tears.

Eevee smiled warmly "I can't even jump over a bycical, and, would you like to join the team in making? It's called the Nova's?" She asked holding out a paw to Archen to shake.

Meloetta hugged archen and happily said "You can join our team! We are team nova's isin't it a cool name eevee came up with it. We don't care if you can't fly we want to make as many friends as possible!"

(going to eat lunch, so I'll reply in a while.)
"Sure!" he said, finally meeting someone who doesn't tease him. He shook eevee's paw. "If I walk into the guild again, I'll be teased." he said, a hint of sadness in his voice.

"I will just hope i won't fall down the hole again, that would be awkward. But now we have a team of 3 we are so going to... do whatever a rescue team does!"

(Alrightly!)

Eevee smiled "Don't worry, they made me jump over a meter of tar, but I ended up stuck, I managed to free myself after a week so that's why I look a bit skinny" Eevee said and took a bite out of a apple that dropped down from a tree.

Eevee looked dead in the eyes of Meloetta "You have to jump, a metre, witch is hard for small pokèmon like me, but when I evolve, I'll show them, I'll never join though, their meanies, I passed the weaving contest and then they let me join, but then the next day I was forced to tar jump, witch I failed" Eevee said, her tail drooping slightly and the bell on her red ribbon jingled.

(Cool!)

Meloetta was spooked "But i can barely walk without falling on my face! Oh no i didn't know being in a rescue team was going to be this difficult! I don't think i will be able to pass..." Meloetta looked a bit sad. She walked away from Eevee and Archen and tried to jump a meter but faceplanted right when she was about to get off the ground

Eevee sighed "If you think that's bad, watch this-" Eevee said and walked over to a tiny stub, tried to jump over it, but only managed to faceplant right on it. Eevee got up and walked to a sleeping caterpie, tried to jump over it, but again, faceplanted before she even jumped. Eevee groaned and stood up before turned back to Meloetta and Archen "That's bad, plus, this is our team, and the day's still young! We'll learn to find our feet, and er...wings" Eevee said and rubbed her paining nose.

Meloetta got lost in thought for a second but then smiled "I have an idea! Eevee try to jump over the Caterpie again please? I wanna try something!" Meloetta had a spark in her eyes

(Don't post one line posts! Your thread will get shut down and you'll get a warning)

Eevee gasped as she was lifted up into the air and lifted over Caterpie and placed down again. "Whoa! It's so cool!" Eevee said and began to run around Meloetta.

(Sorry i just couldn't think of anything else there D:)

"That's the only other thing i know how to do other than singing and being klumsy. I just neved had any friends to use it for good. i have only used it twice before, once i first learned about it and the other time was when i was being attacked by mean pokemon i used it on them so i could escape. I was really sorry for them but they were gonna beat me up..." Meloetta smiled anyway and lifted herself up in the air. She tried to move a meter like that and she succeeded "Now we can all pass the test!"

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Who authorized a Meloetta in this RP? Not me, that's for sure.

And since our RP rules demand receiving permission from me specifically for any use of any legendary Pokemon... Yeah. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.