• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Journey for their Marks

Sylph's head snapped towards the direction of the butterfree, before whipping back around to stare at the shuckle.
Markless ones appearing one after the other, and quite the odd line-up we have ..
Disregarding the new appearances Sylph's attention came back o the Arcanine, or rather Sien, and consented,
"I wont make you into my static scratch pad as long as those flames aren't directed at me, by the way, you missed a few, when you counted that it."
Sylph made gestures with his tail towards the Butterfree, and- how long had that Shuckle been there?
Sien seemed to still have a few eye problems as her gaze shifted around unfocusedly, and Sylph was secretly quite pleased with the effects of his flash.
Next time he might actually try to warn her, but the method eluded him at the moment. What was he supposed to do? Shout out 'Hey, let me vault you'? That certainly wasn't going to work, it was something he decided to give thought to. As he began to ponder over such useless things he absentmindedly responded to the Butterfree, "My name's Sylph."

Sakhir sat down under his rock still, while he looked teary eyed and frightened. He went into his shell the moment when he noticed a Shinx, as he thought to himself, "I'm gonna have to hide here, there's a lot of bad people around!"

He cried in his shell, as his body continued to make slight gushing noises. The aroma from his berry juice got stronger, as it started to become more sweeter. He still cried, as his screams echoed throughout the area.