• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Discussion

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
I cant decide where should Sparkle and Bloom will meet up with the others.

At Whistling Woods or at Static Plains?
Or maybe they will just register in the guild like everyone else?

@Tudor21G for evolving your eevee at some point I will write in that we acquire a lunar band and see to it that Nora receives it.
@EeviumZ as far as I know the PMD games never had a way to evolve eevee into sylveon so we can make up an item that would evolve it. I was thinking names could be something like pixie charm. Otherwise we could have an expedition where she is exposed to “fairy dust” or something and it triggers evolution, let me know what you think

Ah, I'm not used to evolution in the mystery dungeon games.

Eve will evolve with an item, likely from another dungeon that I am going to make.
Tiara will come across the ribbon on an expedition.
Yeah, normally you get rare items like that as mission rewards so I’ll write them in as rewards or treasures at the end of the dungeon when you decide you are ready to evolve them. (Or you can always decide to write the expedition request to gain their evolution items yourself).

I would like Jay to evolve eventually. Maybe he's losing to an enemy at some point in the future and evolves in a last-moment clutch move, anime-style?
Yeah, honestly it would make sense if Jay was the first to evolve seeing as his backstory included a good amount of experience and he is a first stage who evolves at the early level of 14. If you want we can tie it into the Zangoose battle, but otherwise it’s perfectly fine to wait longer.

If you're still accepting, here is an unstable Deino... If not then... lmao. Let me know if I need to change anything.

Name: Yami
Nickname: N/A
Species: Deino
Ability: Hustle
Appearance: Your average Deino, nothing different.
Personality: Yami is a short-tempered, hotblooded, ruthless Deino hellbent on destruction. He loves demolishing his opponents in battle, thus he prefers to work alone, as his past experiences with party members have always ended with a bad result- for them. That is because once he gets angry, one would either have to knock him out, or suffer his wrath. The only reason he has for ever joining a guild, is so that he'll be paid for his exploits.
Role: Destroyer
Moveset: Dragon Rage, Bite, Headbutt, Focus Energy
Background: He's always thought that the way to get other's respect was to become the strongest you could be. This twisted sense of reality has warped him into the beast he is today. Some say the old Yami has been lost years ago, allowing this "new" Deino to assume control over the hollow shell of past self.

If you're still accepting, here is an unstable Deino... If not then... lmao. Let me know if I need to change anything.

Name: Yami
Nickname: N/A
Species: Deino
Ability: Hustle
Appearance: Your average Deino, nothing different.
Personality: Yami is a short-tempered, hotblooded, ruthless Deino hellbent on destruction. He loves demolishing his opponents in battle, thus he prefers to work alone, as his past experiences with party members have always ended with a bad result- for them. That is because once he gets angry, one would either have to knock him out, or suffer his wrath. The only reason he has for ever joining a guild, is so that he'll be paid for his exploits.
Role: Destroyer
Moveset: Dragon Rage, Bite, Headbutt, Focus Energy
Background: He's always thought that the way to get other's respect was to become the strongest you could be. This twisted sense of reality has warped him into the beast he is today. Some say the old Yami has been lost years ago, allowing this "new" Deino to assume control over the hollow shell of past self.
We are still accepting! He seems interesting and well made, but not the type of Pokémon Sol (the guild leader) would accept. Also we are trying to diversify Pokémon types a bit and we already have a dragon who accidentally destroys things... You seem like you would be a great rper and I’d love to have you join so I really hope you try again with a different character! (A list of all the existing characters names and species are included in the first post so if you could pick a type that is not already used I would really appreciate it, though it is not required).

Probably, if I can make a character that's unique. Usually I try to make characters with a defining flaw, which usually gets better later on. So, if I can create a good character that's different for the story, then I'll post another sheet.

Probably, if I can make a character that's unique. Usually I try to make characters with a defining flaw, which usually gets better later on. So, if I can create a good character that's different for the story, then I'll post another sheet.
Sounds good I’m excited!

Lost Lyrics!

Description: On her way to Rustling Village, the location of her band’s next preformance, Storm the Altaria dropped her bag as she was flying over Whistling Woods. She doesn’t have time to look for it herself, because she has to get things ready for her band’s performance, so she has sent out a request to any exploration teams to find the bag. It is imperative that it be found, since the lyrics to the band’s new song are in the bag.

Client: Storm (Altaria), lead singer for Cirrus Rock, a popular band from another region.

Difficulty: ? Low-ish?

Reward: 3,000 Pokébucks, and free tickets to the performance.

Request: A Sweet Suprise
Client: Slurpuff
Details: Help! It's my best friend Comfey's birthday and I'm making a suprise cake for her. I need ingredients! Problem is the best ones are in Meringue Meadows (a flowery meadow home to many fairy and grass pokemon and sweet fruit. Available Pokemon: Combee, Flabebe, Slurpuff, Cherubi, Bounsweet). I need the following :
  • 1x Perfect Apple
  • 3x Apples
  • 2x Honey
Reward: 4,000 and A piece of cake for everyone on the team

Is that good?