• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Discussion Board)

Yes they are accepted, my bad I've been busy. Also I'll put up the locations for the missions up right now, sorry I forgot that part. (Gonna edit it)

Actually I said yes all of you could join I wasn't just talking about a couple and leaving out the rest
ALSO
Note about the missions...I want to give you guys a bit more freedom to choose what the difficulty is so I'm only going to post: What Pokemon you're helping, where the mission is, and the rewards. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ok! NOW is the time to choose roommates. In my next RP post (it will be at dinner) Chatot will announce that due to an increasing amount of explorers they are running out of room and you need to find a roomy. If you have an exploration partner that you have a team with already please be roommates together (to make the process go faster) also please make sure that both of you (people who are getting a roommate [all of you] are ok with your roommate) I myself don't care who it is I'm paired up with. I do not have a team yet anyways.

Bulbasaur+chikorita+mudkip+piplup+_72f1e4e0103b4531e1dda20138fdf329.jpg

Why do i find this so cute?

Alright, thanks. Is this good?

Pokemon: Absol
Nickname: Crescent
Appearance: She has a green scarf around her neck.
Item: Leftovers

@GamingWizard120 I want to ask, are you the only one able to control chatot, Wigglytuff, etc. but i mean like can we control them for the little things like them saying that we have a team and stuff? you can have the main, but just wondering