• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon mystery dungeon: a town of hope (reboot)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Hey guys, Imma just try and join dis RP, BEEN a while since I have been a part of a Pokemon RP
Name: Titus
Team: Team Sun(Not yet obviously, but he plans on joining that team
Species: Bulbasaur
Appearance: normal Bulbasaur, but with dark blue eyes and scars on his Bulb
Personality: scared at first, due to the threat corruption now possessed, but when angered, goes on a mental rampage, not hesitating to injure any Pokemon, corrupted or not
Backstory: Naturally since corruption was a disease, it was only natural that it would spread. It infected his brother, Serigo, another Bulbasaur, and his corrupted brother almost killed him. The Bulbasaur ran to the nearest place that could cure the corruption so he could save his brother and others.

Hey Starry.
In my last post, Devowa was looking at the message board and I thought since this is your RP you should pick what is on there.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Team sun has the most pokemon, while Team Moon only has two. But, Team moon is gone right now, so it doesn't make much sense for Titus to even know that Team Moon exists, soo....

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I'm downloading PSMD.... I've played a tiny before, but didn't get far into it. :'|

I'm not really a big fan of the Dungeon thing, but it's still fun, and I like the story so far.

I started with Red Rescue Team myself, then went up to Blue Rescue Team, Explorers of Time, Explorers of Sky, Gates to Infinity, then finally Super Mystery Dungeon.

I'll warn you though, Super Mystery dungeon to me at least is extremely difficult!

(Though if you get defeated, I'll try to dig out my copy of Super Mystery Dungeon and lend you a hand unless it's region locked then welp...)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
That is funny, I played as Snivy with a Froakie as my partner.
I was in your game >:D

edit: What did you name Froakie?

I started with Red Rescue Team myself, then went up to Blue Rescue Team, Explorers of Time, Explorers of Sky, Gates to Infinity, then finally Super Mystery Dungeon.

I'll warn you though, Super Mystery dungeon to me at least is extremely difficult!

(Though if you get defeated, I'll try to dig out my copy of Super Mystery Dungeon and lend you a hand unless it's region locked then welp...)

Uhh no need, I'm super good at these-
*fails miserably*